seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Kenjutsu training with mockingbird sensei

Awaiting his arrival!....he said he will bring someone i wonder who that be

Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Kenjutsu training with mockingbird sensei

Sorry for the lateness!

Tell me everything you know about Kenjutsu.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

-Arrives-

Sorry I'm late!

Kenjutsu is the art of using a sword in combat. Most people use a standard katana, but there is more than one type of sword. Kenjutsu is mainly used by the samurai who live in the land of Iron. The current leader, and kenjutsu user is mifune. Kenjutsu can also be used in conjunction with chakra. You can flow chakra on your blade increasing cutting power like killer B, Danzo, or even sasuke. Also, Kenjutsu can be used in conjunction with ninjutsu. For example, Gekko Hayate used shadow shadow clones to silmutaneously attack his opponent from every blind spot. Finally, some of the most famous kenjutsu users are the 7 ninja swordsman of the mist! They use the hiding in mist technique and silent killing to assassinate their targets.

That's really all I know about kenjutsu :ghehe:

Last edited by Vēx; 11-11-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Okay sensei

kenjutsu means sword techniques which give regards to the use of swords techniques. Kenjutsu is mostly used by the samurai which originate from the land of iron, its is also used by shinobi's. Kenjutsu can be enhanced by pouring/infusing ones chakra with the sword, for samurai they use pure chakra to enhance the cutting ability of their swords while shinobi's can use pure chakra or manipulate the chakra into fire,lightning,water,wind to increase damage. Kenjutsu can also be used in combination with genjutsu(put the opponent in an illusion and kill him with your sword), taijutsu(switching between swords and hands/legs making the opponent to not know when a slash or a kick/punch is coming), ninjutsu(as stated by president bush).

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    -Arrives-

Sorry I'm late!

Kenjutsu is the art of using a sword in combat. Most people use a standard katana, but there is more than one type of sword. Kenjutsu is mainly used by the samurai who live in the land of Iron. The current leader, and kenjutsu user is mifune. Kenjutsu can also be used in conjunction with chakra. You can flow chakra on your blade increasing cutting power like killer B, Danzo, or even sasuke. Also, Kenjutsu can be used in conjunction with ninjutsu. For example, Gekko Hayate used shadow shadow clones to silmutaneously attack his opponent from every blind spot. Finally, some of the most famous kenjutsu users are the 7 ninja swordsman of the mist! They use the hiding in mist technique and silent killing to assassinate their targets.

That's really all I know about kenjutsu :ghehe:
    Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    Okay sensei

kenjutsu means sword techniques which give regards to the use of swords techniques. Kenjutsu is mostly used by the samurai which originate from the land of iron, its is also used by shinobi's. Kenjutsu can be enhanced by pouring/infusing ones chakra with the sword, for samurai they use pure chakra to enhance the cutting ability of their swords while shinobi's can use pure chakra or manipulate the chakra into fire,lightning,water,wind to increase damage. Kenjutsu can also be used in combination with genjutsu(put the opponent in an illusion and kill him with your sword), taijutsu(switching between swords and hands/legs making the opponent to not know when a slash or a kick/punch is coming), ninjutsu(as stated by president bush).
    Why do you think I crossed all of that stuff out? (Both of you)

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

I have no idea y?? Did you cross it out? Cause i'm not seeing the crossing out! Its just in quotes

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

I'm sorry but I have no idea :shrug:

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Okay, i'm thinking you crossed it out, because we went overboard with it?, or its similar to a copy from wiki?

Status
    This user has no status.

I have no idea y?? Did you cross it out? Cause i'm not seeing the crossing out! Its just in quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    I'm sorry but I have no idea :shrug:
    Okay, i'm thinking you crossed it out, because we went overboard with it?, or its similar to a copy from wiki?
    I crossed it all out because everything else was besides the point. Kenjutsu is the art of the sword. Many people think of the sword as a tool of war, but to swordsman and samurai alike, the sword serves as a means of protection. Swordsman are taught to think of the blade as an extension of themselves, and not just a weapon.

Does that answer your questions?

Status
    Nov 2011
    hapy place

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    I crossed it all out because everything else was besides the point. Kenjutsu is the art of the sword. Many people think of the sword as a tool of war, but to swordsman and samurai alike, the sword serves as a means of protection. Swordsman are taught to think of the blade as an extension of themselves, and not just a weapon.

okay? I finally get it, and yes i understand.(we did go overboadr with it)

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post

So we think of the sword not as a tool to be used, but as an extension of ourselves. Also, by swordsman do you mean ninja or samurai? Do the samurai use different style other than ninja, or is it all the same style (besides using chakra to enhance sword strikes)