Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    She doesn't even have to keep-up, just blitz.

    And when the statement of Bijuu level was done, Tsunade wasn't there, it was Danzo replacing her, so Karin didn't get any sense of her stamina.

    So I guess it is fair to not underestimate her stamina.

    And Lariat simple, as far as we've seen, it doesn't behead.

    And it's not easy to just behead the most resilient character in Narutoverse.
    I'm sorry, but tsunade is not truly able to blitz anyone unless they are considered to be significantly slower than average.. Her speed is definitely above average, but won't be able to blitz high level opponents with her level of speed. Especially a person whose speed outclasses hers completely.

    Also, the raikages have been noted to have the greatest stamina and some of the toughest bodies in the series next to Kisame and other jinchuuriki. Tsunade is a medical ninja, her style of fighting combines her powerful medical techniques such as byakugou with her enormous strength so that she heals from almost any wound inflicted upon her. Her body isn't considered to be very resilient because she has to use her medical techniques to heal many injuries inflicted in battle whereas the raikages can survive virtually anything with their incredibly durable bodies.

    The lariat itself may not behead the opponent, but the force created upon impact with her neck may be enough to snap it. They could also use the lightning in their hands to sever her neck clean as they has been shown to cut through solid flesh easily. If her neck is severed, she will die immediately.
     
         

  2. #22
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    I'm sorry, but tsunade is not truly able to blitz anyone unless they are considered to be significantly slower than average.. Her speed is definitely above average, but won't be able to blitz high level opponents with her level of speed. Especially a person whose speed outclasses hers completely.

    Also, the raikages have been noted to have the greatest stamina and some of the toughest bodies in the series next to Kisame and other jinchuuriki. Tsunade is a medical ninja, her style of fighting combines her powerful medical techniques such as byakugou with her enormous strength so that she heals from almost any wound inflicted upon her. Her body isn't considered to be very resilient because she has to use her medical techniques to heal many injuries inflicted in battle whereas the raikages can survive virtually anything with their incredibly durable bodies.

    The lariat itself may not behead the opponent, but the force created upon impact with her neck may be enough to snap it. They could also use the lightning in their hands to sever her neck clean as they has been shown to cut through solid flesh easily. If her neck is severed, she will die immediately.
    So I guess Orochimaru that was able to keep up with 4 tailed Kyuubi is slow, right?
    So I guess the fact that she showed great reaction-time far beyond Raikage's is considered as no proof, right?

    Her body is not resilient? I think you're kidding me, really. This is the worst underestimation of Tsunade I have ever seen in my life! And people wonder why I defend her that much?

    She took Pein's full Shinra Tensei with no healing upon her, because Sozo Saisei was poured into everyone else, so nothing for her.

    And we have the latest manga page as an example, but I think you ignored that.
    She doesn't even have her body in one place while the others do and she is the only one kickin' so you're telling me she is not resilient while she has no technique activated?

    No, she won't die immediately because Byakugo heals in the moment the attack has been inflicted.

    Did you even read my post up there? Sure you didn't.
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    No arguments necessary, 4th Raikage wins. These people assume that Tsunade will have the time to use all of her skills, which she wont. 4th Raikage doesnt need prep time before the battle like Tsunade.
     
         

  4. #24
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,062
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    No arguments necessary, 4th Raikage wins. These people assume that Tsunade will have the time to use all of her skills, which she wont. 4th Raikage doesnt need prep time before the battle like Tsunade.
    Prep time? Why she needs prep time?
     
         

  5. #25
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    No arguments necessary, 4th Raikage wins. These people assume that Tsunade will have the time to use all of her skills, which she wont. 4th Raikage doesnt need prep time before the battle like Tsunade.
    Do you think she needs prep time for a jutsu that doesn't require hand-seals?
    What am I not understanding good?
     
         

  6. #26
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Prep time? Why she needs prep time?
    Will she have the time to activate her Byakugo during the fight? I doubt it. Even less chances of her being able to summon Katsuya.

    Does the 4th Raikage need time to do any of this? Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Do you think she needs prep time for a jutsu that doesn't require hand-seals?
    What am I not understanding good?
    What you're saying is that Tsunade will use her Byakugo at the start of the fight, something that from what we've seen is something she just doesn't do.
     
         

  7. #27
    Scorpion King Sunagura's Avatar
    Status
    Sunagura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,223
    Location
    Earth
    赤砂のサソリ
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    A use V2 and use this jutsu http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightni...ion_Horizontalto chop both tsunade and sakura head
     
         

  8. #28
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    What you're saying is that Tsunade will use her Byakugo at the start of the fight, something that from what we've seen is something she just doesn't do.
    Actually when she engages the fight she does do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunagura View Post
    A use V2 and use this jutsu http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightni...ion_Horizontalto chop both tsunade and sakura head
    Something like this can be blitzed to avoid total damage.

    LE: I am going to do later on a more elaborated post about this, now I have to go.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 11-14-2012 at 11:17 PM.

  9. #29
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,955
    Location
    Chicago
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunagura View Post
    A use V2 and use this jutsu http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightni...ion_Horizontalto chop both tsunade and sakura head
    last I cheched that failed to Sasuke.. I really do hate speed blitz arguments as people seem to think speed is all that matters. Raikge has to come into physical contact with Tsunade to hit her, it's not like he just teleports and vanished. Kisame is slower than Bee was able to keep up with Bee's chakra cloak and effective counter him despite being slower. Tsunade is also physically stronger than A, if the 2 physically clash, Tsunade would have the advantage of greater brute strength than A.
     
         

  10. #30
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Actually when she engages the fight she does do that.

    LE: I am going to do later on a more elaborated post about this, now I have to go.
    AFTER standing still for how long? See you later I'm not sure if I'll be on too much either
     
         

  11. #31
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    So I guess Orochimaru that was able to keep up with 4 tailed Kyuubi is slow, right?
    So I guess the fact that she showed great reaction-time far beyond Raikage's is considered as no proof, right?

    Her body is not resilient? I think you're kidding me, really. This is the worst underestimation of Tsunade I have ever seen in my life! And people wonder why I defend her that much?

    She took Pein's full Shinra Tensei with no healing upon her, because Sozo Saisei was poured into everyone else, so nothing for her.

    And we have the latest manga page as an example, but I think you ignored that.
    She doesn't even have her body in one place while the others do and she is the only one kickin' so you're telling me she is not resilient while she has no technique activated?

    No, she won't die immediately because Byakugo heals in the moment the attack has been inflicted.

    Did you even read my post up there? Sure you didn't.
    Woah woah, no need to go fan girl on me. I realize that she is powerful in her own ways being the worlds most renowned medic nin. She is also considered to be one of the fastest and strongest kunoichi of her time as well, her evasion techniques being one of a kind and could defeat many high level opponents, but in this fight, she is against one of the fastest in the NV with strength that almost matches hers and a body built to withstand a lot of damage. Plus, I never said that she wasn't resilient. She just isn't as resilient as you are making her out to be. The raikage here has more actual durability hype and feats than tsunade herself. And when I mean durability, I mean, his body withstanding attacks with little to almost no visible damage.

    There is no surviving decapitation, it doesn't matter if her technique is activated because the moment her spinal cord is severed, her chakra will simply pour out of her head with nowhere to go and she will only have seconds to live before she loses all brain function.
     
         
    Last edited by fastrthnwind; 11-14-2012 at 11:31 PM.

  12. #32
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Woah woah, no need to go fan girl on me. I realize that she is powerful in her own ways being the worlds most renowned medic nin. She is also considered to be one of the fastest and strongest kunoichi of her time as well, her evasion techniques being one of a kind and could defeat many high level opponents, but in this fight, she is against one of the fastest in the NV with strength that almost matches hers and a body built to withstand a lot of damage. Plus, I never said that she wasn't resilient. She just isn't as resilient as you are making her out to be. The raikage here has more actual durability hype and feats than tsunade herself.

    There is no surviving decapitation, it doesn't matter if her technique is activated because the moment her spinal cord is severed, her chakra will simply pour out of her head with nowhere to go and she will only have seconds to live before she loses all brain function.
    Resilience:

    Raikage:



    Tsunade:






    Please tell me who is the one alive and kickin' here.

    later I am going to come back.

    Now I really have to go.
     
         

  13. #33
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Resilience:

    Raikage:



    Tsunade:






    Please tell me who is the one alive and kickin' here.

    later I am going to come back.

    Now I really have to go.
    This is an example of her perseverance. She is not one to die easily, mostly in part due to her medical prowess and her "will of fire".

    You also say she is alive and kicking.

    Well to me she is barely conscious, hardly having enough strength to move her arms to summon katsuya
     
         
    Last edited by fastrthnwind; 11-14-2012 at 11:39 PM.

  14. #34
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    This is an example of her perseverance. She is not one to die easily, mostly in part due to her medical prowess and her "will of fire".

    You also say she is alive and kicking.

    Well to me she is barely conscious, hardly having enough strength to move her arms to summon katsuya
    ^Rep
     
         

  15. #35
    Member jmnaruto12's Avatar
    Status
    jmnaruto12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    86
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    For all we know, Sakura can catch A in a shitty genjutsu. Dont say it isnt possible because we've never seen A break a genjutsu
     
         

  16. #36
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    raikage should win
     
         

  17. #37
    Dragon Sage hatake axel's Avatar
    Status
    hatake axel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    632
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    I agree the Raikage is a monster.

    But lets not forget Tsunade's Strengh either.
    That plus Katsuyu wich is a really helpfull summon would make a difference.
    Tsunade was able to keep fighting with 2 Susanoo blades across her body.

    TWO ! susanoo blades that busted a mountain.
    She infuses chakra in every punch so its not lghtning againts a normal punch.
    Its chakra. Sakura and Tsunade could cover each others back.
    and with katsuyu on the battlefield I thing Tsunade would win
     
         

  18. #38
    Shunshin no Jutsu oOYellow FlashOo's Avatar
    Status
    oOYellow FlashOo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    293
    Location
    Maryland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    sakura wouldnt do any damage at all.tsunade beats raikage with power but raikage overpowers her with speed and his extreme durable body.
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Kakashi Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,037
    Location
    New World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade and Sakura vs 4th Raikage

    A wins in V2 he will be to fast for either of them he takes Sakura out with a Liger bomb and then Lariat's Tsunade and hits her with a Gullotine Drop.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •