Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: It's confirmed! Kakashi can kamui in and out the dimension whenever he wants

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    I will let you kakashi fan boys celebrate now, I can feel kakashi dying or losing his sharingan in this war
    You don't have to be a fan boy to make an observation about a strong Character that's in the manga!

I would rather be a kakashi fanboy, least Kakashi serves a purpose. Going on your Sig/Avatar i'm assuming that your favorite character is Neji, A character that serves no purpose. L0l

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Re: It's confirmed! Kakashi can kamui in and out the dimension whenever he wants

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    I will let you kakashi fan boys celebrate now, I can feel kakashi dying or losing his sharingan in this war
    Haha i told you before that Kakashi will kick Obitos ass and he did it in this chapter

@YellowFlash i hope he gets EMS

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I know your joking.

Well, each sharingan has it's on unique ability.

Obito is able to In-tangle himself by sending parts of his body to the another dimension and see stay physically visible in Naruto's Dimension.

Kakashi can send object and himself to other dimension however he can't stay present in both dimension.

I believe that the only way he would be able to obtain that ability is if he someone got a hold of Obito's eye. Other than that i wouldn't think it would be possible with just the eye he has. The best thing i see him being able to do is being able to enter the dimension instantaneously, which sure it good however he can't keep eye's on what's happening in reality so it's still pretty limited.

I love kakashi although i cant see him being able to use Obito Technique.
    Maybe he'll get something else.

- Obito uses Kamui as a transportation jutsu to anywhere he wants (including his dimension).
    - Obito can suck other people/objects into his dimension (short range only).
    - Obito can make his body intangible with the power of kamui.

- Kakashi can warp objects/people into his dimension (long range & short range)
    - Kakashi can warp himself in and out of his dimension too.

So Obito has like 3 abilities of kamui while kakashi only has 2. Maybe he'll get a 3rd, however I don't see what other technique he could pull out that's based on kamui. I wonder if he can transport himself to other locations too? I mean he did somehow get back to the exact same battle ground to where Obito was so it's possible.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Lightning View Post
    Maybe he'll get something else.

- Obito uses Kamui as a transportation jutsu to anywhere he wants (including his dimension).
    - Obito can suck other people/objects into his dimension (short range only).
    - Obito can make his body intangible with the power of kamui.

- Kakashi can warp objects/people into his dimension (long range & short range)
    - Kakashi can warp himself in and out of his dimension too.

So Obito has like 3 abilities of kamui while kakashi only has 2. Maybe he'll get a 3rd, however I don't see what other technique he could pull out that's based on kamui. I wonder if he can transport himself to other locations too? I mean he did somehow get back to the exact same battle ground to where Obito was so it's possible.
    obito had no range with bring people in to his Dimension, he must be touching which is just essentially just doing it normally although he is bring someone along with him.

The reason that obito is so deadly is the fact he is able to stay present in both dimensions or even he can send parts of his body to another dimension which no one can enter apart from kakashi, and still see what's happening in reality.

Kakashi at the very best would only be able to teleport in and out of the dimension without knowing what's happening in reality.

The fact that he only has 1 sharingan makes me believe he will never be able to achieve the same style of Kumai as obito.

@Bogard ... That would be awesome although i though that you needed two sets of eye's, that are siblings. Kakashi eye's and obito's are the same set. i doubt that would work.

Hopefully though haha !:D

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Kakashi is a confirmed top 10 and hence he is above Uchiha Brothers :scorps:
    I dont think so...Itachi is Itachi...If some1 can become GOD in naruto manga u can bet on him....99.99% ppl in manga have said that he is genuis, bestest best

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    I dont think so...Itachi is Itachi...If some1 can become GOD in naruto manga u can bet on him....99.99% ppl in manga have said that he is genuis, bestest best
    I think they're pretty much equal. Both were considered geniuses. Neither of them has the "God" title in their reach.

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    itachi > minato > obito >>>>>>>>>>>> kakashi
    Itachi can't beat Minato or Current Obito, so stop trolling.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Stop sucking Itachi's ass he is a genius but he cannot become a God, you Itachi fanboys frustrate me you overrate him he is very strong but hasn't shown power to be classed as a God when he can do this http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/16 and this http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/561/8 then, talk.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    Itachi can't beat Minato or Current Obito, so stop trolling.
    I love how no matter what thread it is, Itachi name manages to wiggle it's way in to the conversation.

Obito > Itachi
    Minato > Itachi

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I love how no matter what thread it is, Itachi name manages to wiggle it's way in to the conversation.

Obito > Itachi
    Minato > Itachi
    I was talking to the fanboy and i am glad somebody agrees with me

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    I was talking to the fanboy and i am glad somebody agrees with me
    yeah I know :D It's strange though.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

I wouldn't put his mastery of s/t in the same league as Obito's, seeing as he can use too much chakra and become stranded, his is a far cry from true teleportation

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    I wouldn't put his mastery of s/t in the same league as Obito's, seeing as he can use too much chakra and become stranded, his is a far cry from true teleportation
    That has nothing to do with mastery, but with chakra. Obito is a Uchiha who even has senju DNA. It's why he can spamm more

☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's

who cares the ten tails is here

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

this was confirmed along time ago dumbass

Page 3 of 3 « First 123