View Poll Results: Is Kakashi's 1000 jutsus all mediocre?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think it is... why isn't he using them?

8 72.73%
  • No, he forgot them all...

3 27.27%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Kakashi's copied thousand jutsus aren't much!

Kakashi gained his sharingan and MS thanks to Obito. Without him, Kakashi is pretty over-rated trash.

Let's say even if he has copied thousand jutsus, like they say "a Jack of thousand tricks, a master of none... "Quality over Quantity". That's the reason why he isn't using them, as not only it will not be effective against the people he is fighting, he will just waste his already limited chakra reserves

One S-rank jutsu like "Kirin" of Sasuke beats Kakashi's million D-rank jutsus :D

Also, why isn't Kakashi fainting like last time, or going blind because of his spamming of Kamui? Plot no jutsu at it best! :D

Please, I don't really hate Kakashi, but the guy is quite over-rated in my book, I mean he is low Kage or elite Jounin (more like Kage body guard's level), and shouldn't be able to fight toe-toe toe with people like Madara, Izuna, Sasuke, Itachi, Obito etc.

What do you think?

Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 11-13-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi's copied thousand jutsus aren't much!

he was extremely talented when he was a kid. He became a jounin at young age, his fighting right now is based on his sharingan, but that doest mean he would be fodder if he never had it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    H2O

What I think is that ur a kakashi hater:P

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

he does use them kakashi is the only charater constantly using new jutsu

Status
    Sep 2012
    Reading berserk.

Kakkashi is not that much weak. Kakkashi's raikiri cut the lighting before.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kidd View Post
    he was extremely talented when he was a kid. He became a jounin at young age, his fighting right now is based on his sharingan, but that doest mean he would be fodder if he never had it.
    agreed

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Kakashi graduated the acadamy at like 6 years old, was a chuunin by 8, and was a jonin by 13./ And all of that happened before he got the sharingan./

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

He is the son of the white fang after all .. ''Hatake Sakumo'' was considered so strong the legendary sanin paled against him ..

So I guess as his son (even without the sharingan) he has some huge potential to become a kage level shinobi

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by vegetaHATAKE View Post
    What I think is that ur a kakashi hater:P

I am not a hater, I just think he is low-kage level and putting him beyond that is over-rating him to the extreme.

Why isn't he using his copied "thousand jutsus" then?
    What I am guessing is that all of those must be weak or mediocre jutsus, and nothing close to the level of Orochimaru's Edo tensei or Sasuke's Kirin

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post

I am not a hater, I just think he is low-kage level and putting him beyond that is over-rating him to the extreme.

What I am guessing is that all of those must be weak or mediocre jutsus, and nothing close to the level of Orochimaru's Edo tensei or Sasuke's Kirin
    What exactly can he use to compete with two people who can seemingly spam S-rank techniques?

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Poll is stupid. Didn't answer.

Kakashi depends on the Sharingan because he's had it so long; of course most of his jutsu and fighting style incorporate it. Saying he'd be trash without it is stupid, because he would have adopted an entirely different skill set and method of doing things. Just imagine how much chakra he'd have to play around with if it wasn't being eaten by a constantly active sharingan. Many Uchiha have skill sets that seem like they would be useless without sharingan, but it's for the same reasons.

Stupid thread.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Well bub.. Kakashi's raikiri cuts lightning and kirin is in fact lightning, sooo..
    Silly little fanboy..

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

reasons why kakashi isnt using all the jutsu that he has, is because he uses whats best for the situation at hand and he isnt a show of kakashi was a prodigy with out sharingan and one of the reasons he probably has low chakra is because of sharingan being active all the time and you can blame what you want on the plot but what kakashi has shown so far puts him in a good position in a top list

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

As mentioned above, Kakashi was already jounin level before he even got the sharingan. This makes sense based on his lineage (his father's prowess). So even without the sharingan he was and would have become a very powerful shinobi.

That said, he does not use all of his "1000" jutsu a whole lot because they are all most likely D through A rank jutsu. In other words, he uses the most useful/powerful ones the most ... which ... make sense. I think he does the whole "copying" thing just for the mental effect on the opponent (see the end of his first fight w/ Zabuzza).

If anything, Kakashi has be underrated for good long while and now people are getting their panties in a knot when he can stand up to their favorite characters.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

1 thing to say,

quantity is not better than quality.

I believe the profession(third hokage, haled as knowing about all jutsu in konoha) said it best.

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by Seiler View Post
    Well bub.. Kakashi's raikiri cuts lightning and kirin is in fact lightning, sooo..
    Silly little fanboy..

Yeah, but he won't even be able to see it coming,

let alone catch it because lightning travels 1/1000th of a second dude

Even if he manages to defend against it, he is a sitting duck against Amaterasu, Enton Ball of Doom and Susanoo arrows, Tsukuyomi, Hawk Summons and all sorts of Chidori and Katon variants

Please don't derail the topic dude...

Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 11-13-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Kakashi gained his sharingan and MS thanks to Obito. Without him, Kakashi is pretty over-rated trash.

Let's say even if he has copied thousand jutsus, like they say "a Jack of thousand tricks, a master of none... "Quality over Quantity". That's the reason why he isn't using them, as not only it will not be effective against the people he is fighting, he will just waste his already limited chakra reserves

One S-rank jutsu like "Kirin" of Sasuke beats Kakashi's million D-rank jutsus :D

Also, why isn't Kakashi fainting like last time, or going blind because of his spamming of Kamui? Plot no jutsu at it best! :D

Please, I don't really hate Kakashi, but the guy is quite over-rated in my book, I mean he is low Kage or elite Jounin (more like Kage body guard's level), and shouldn't be able to fight toe-toe toe with people like Madara, Izuna, Sasuke, Itachi, Obito etc.

What do you think?
    Kakashi is far from overrated, he's always been a talented shinobi, even when he was a kid. He's the son of a ninja who was revered as having the same level of skill as the sanin, and was trained under the fourth hokage Minato.

He unlocked the mangekyo sharingan and has mastered it without being an Uchiha, what's more impressive is that because it's not his eye his body is constantly being drained of chakra. He's been fighting some of the strongest shinobi in the series throughout the war, and he's also stood toe to toe with not only Obito, but the past jinchuuriki in Edo form with sharingan and rinnegan eyes!

The fact that he's the only ninja we know of other than Minato that can actually defeat Obito straight up put's him on an even higher level than most once thought. Your underestimating him if anything.

Status
    Nov 2012
    You will remember some of what
    you hear, much of what you
    read, more of what you see,
    and almost all of what you
    experience and understand
    fully

How many times have kakashi's fights been shown since he said "I have copied more than a thousand jutsus" :/ .
    He's now fighting against Obito. Obito was trained by Madara himself. Making Kakashi an underling. A thousand jutsus aint enough. Since they where copied from smillar shinobi of Kakash's time. Just saying though. :D

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by nNoma View Post
    Your underestimating him if anything.

Not at all all, I am just going with the facts. What S-class ninja has Kakashi beaten alone?

Orochimaru toyed and beat (weak) Hiruzen, stood even with 4-tail Kyuubi, while base 3-tomoe Sasuke beat (weakened) Orochimaru, Deidara, (sick) MS Itachi and, MS Sasuke obliterated Danzo and his million lives

Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 11-13-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Not at all all, I am just going with the facts. What S-class ninja has Kakashi beaten alone?

Orochimaru toyed and beat (weak) Hiruzen, stood even with 4-tail Kyuubi, while base 3-tomoe Sasuke beat (weakened) Orochimaru, Deidara, (sick) MS Itachi and, MS Sasuke obliterated Danzo and his million lives
    wasnt zabuza s rank

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Seems to me that he has got the ability to "warp" like Tobi now.. And I also seem to remember him negating the Saucers susanoo arrow.. You're just *****ing because Kakashi can probably give Sasuke a run for his money and maybe even beat him..

Status
    Oct 2012
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!

kakashi sucks!!! *leaves thread*

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Calm down people, I understand what he is saying. The OP isn't hating, he is just trying to come up with a hypothesis to explain why we never see much of Kakashi's 1000 jutsu arsenal. And to be fair, part of it kind of makes sense.
    Despite having a supposedly large quantity of techniques Kakashi mostly sticks with Raikiris and Kamuis in his fights. When he shows something other than that it is usally a mundane elemental jutsu like an earth wall or a lightning dog. But Kakashi is not to blame, a Sharingan can't copy unique techniques, so we can't really expect anything unusual when it comes to copied techniques. By the way, legends don't grow in trees, so it makes sense to assume most of his 1000 copies came from fodders, instead of hundreds of elite ninja.
    I also would like to remember Kakashi doesn't have much chakra, so he can't spam his arsenal. That's because his Sharingan drains too much of his stamina and for this reason his fighting style is not spamming jutsu over his enemies. Given he favors Raikiri that much I would say his strategy consists of using a few of the many techniques he has at his disposal to support a finishing move with Raikiri, instead of using his bazillion jutsus as finishing moves themselves.

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by Seiler View Post
    Seems to me that he has got the ability to "warp" like Tobi now.. And I also seem to remember him negating the Sasuke's susanoo arrow.. You're just *****ing because Kakashi can probably give Sasuke a run for his money and maybe even beat him..

Kakashi fighting Sasuke would be his worst nightmare...

He would be burned to crisp like these little zetsu clones

Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 11-13-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Some legitimate reasons why Kakashi doesn't use these jutsu are as follows:

1. Considering he is only naturally gifted with Lightning, one can assume many of his jutsu require the element in nature around him. He can pull an earth wall out of the ground for example; and we've never seen him use water dragon or something outside of a lake or stream.

2. Many of his jutsu might be pointless/redundant. If Raikiri is a good, strong attack, what point is there is using another attack jutsu of a less familiar element?

3. There is a limit to how many techniques you're going to see in a single fight. Kakashi has shown something new in pretty much every battle we've seen him in.

4. This is the big one. There is a limit to creativity. Kishi stated Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu, that doesn't mean he's prepared to come up with a thousand jutsu. I don't think he's organized that many so far throughout every ninja in the series combined!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»