Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
  1. #21
    Jack Spicer Evil Boy Genius's Avatar
    Status
    Evil Boy Genius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    266
    Location
    The Moon
    ~Sipping coffee while hanging
    around downtown~
     

    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    Quote Originally Posted by KING KISAME View Post
    Christopherl Nolan's vision sucked that's the director
    if you don't know almost as bad as that wannabe
    batmobile
    It's not a wannabe batmobile. It's a think in itself. This is his version of Batman. You can think what you want, but 80% of people will disagree with you claiming this films sucked.
     
         

  2. #22
    Member AngelSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    AngelSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    80
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    joker > bane
    but ..
    dkr > dk ...
     
         

  3. #23
    Seblax's Avatar
    Status
    Seblax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,333
    Location
    Amman, Jordan.
    I miss my V award..
     



    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    I liked but I disliked that he survived a nuclear explosion O.o
     
         

  4. #24
    Writer Xanthacl's Avatar
    Status
    Xanthacl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    76
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    I loved it there were a few discrepancies to me however
    1) I think his escape from the pit was completely unrealistic, he was recovering from a broken back, and hadto jumpfrom stone to stone to get out.. and he did it... >.> NO
    2)I didn't like the character development of Robin
    3) And Talia.. I mean if she hated him so much, why the hell did they have sex, that made no freaking sense to me
    4) Batman and Catwoman... corny love scene at the ending I think... but I completely loved Anne Hathway as Catwoman
    -Everything else... right on, especially the ending with Alfred... and him seeing Bruce.. I literally screamed for that part in the theatres... I know >.> No discretion
     
         

  5. #25
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    668
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    i thought the movie sucked to be honest, the only thing i thought was great about this movie was banes character.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    Picky all of you are, only a movie, it is.

    I found it immensely entertaining. The villains were more believable in this trilogy than other batman movies, and the story as a whole actually made sense.
     
         

  7. #27
    Premium User Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,577
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    Batman Begins was alright
    Batman The Dark knight was epic
    Batman The Dark Knight rises was pathetic.
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member OneMellowGuy's Avatar
    Status
    OneMellowGuy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,749
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    I thought it was pretty good, but it was a little over hyped. I felt that there was too much Bruce Wayne and not enough Batman. DK was the best out of the 3.
     
         

  9. #29
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,232
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    DNR was one of the best movies of all time!! People are killing over it..... literally. The only thing i dont like is that you couldnt understand Bane's voice most of the time I also think its pretty weird how Batmsn survived an atom bomb but hey, its batman:D

    I aslo think The Dark Night was better cause Joker was just a badass
     
         

  10. #30
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,315
    Location
    On le moon.
    Waiting for life to shower me
    with awesomeness and some
    meaning.
     



    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    I don't believe, I am reading this. TDKR was the closest any superhero film can get to reality. Although it was not epic, the bar for this one was set at an incredibly high level by TDK so it was kinda disappointing. But I still have to give it to them.

    People saying it sucked can go watch pogo. Although I agree talia having sex was an unnecessary scene and did not fit the storyline. And batman surviving the nuke was because he had installed the Auto-pilot system in THE BAT. So basically the thing that took the nuke all that way was void of batman.
     
         
    Last edited by Anduril; 12-09-2012 at 06:16 AM.

  11. #31
    フェニックス - тнє ρнσєηιχ phoenixforcexD's Avatar
    Status
    phoenixforcexD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,347
    Location
    Toronto
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    wtf...
    DKR's was the shit
    thats a load of BS if anyone called themselves a batman fan if they hated it
    Christopherl Nolan did a great job compared to many directors atleast

    but i mean everyone has an opinion, but also remember how other superhero movies, and how retarded they are put together like
    DKR's served a great run and i dont think other movies, more specifically marvel ones can compare to it
     
         

  12. #32
    Writer Xanthacl's Avatar
    Status
    Xanthacl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    76
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixforcexD View Post
    wtf...
    DKR's was the shit
    thats a load of BS if anyone called themselves a batman fan if they hated it
    Christopherl Nolan did a great job compared to many directors atleast

    but i mean everyone has an opinion, but also remember how other superhero movies, and how retarded they are put together like
    DKR's served a great run and i dont think other movies, more specifically marvel ones can compare to it
    I agree with everything else, except what you said about Marvel. DC has nothing on Marvel, never has...never will
     
         

  13. #33
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,293
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I don't believe, I am reading this. TDKR was the closest any superhero film can get to reality. Although it was not epic, the bar for this one was set at an incredibly high level by TDK so it was kinda disappointing. But I still have to give it to them.

    People saying it sucked can go watch pogo. Although I agree talia having sex was an unnecessary scene and did not fit the storyline. And batman surviving the nuke was because he had installed the Auto-pilot system in THE BAT. So basically the thing that took the nuke all that way was void of batman.
    I agree with this one completely. The bar set by TDK was really high but frankly, TDKR was outstanding. Perhaps not epic (though the last 30 minutes were; courtesy of Zimmer's soundtrack) but it was by far the best storytelling, acting and direction than any superhero had before. By far, the best Superhero trilogy.

    And Talia and Bruce do have some kind of hook-up relation as per comic book. Though it was okay to me. Her death scene was worst than sex scene imo; though her acting was great for rest of movie.
     
         

  14. #34
    Member KING KISAME's Avatar
    Status
    KING KISAME is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    809
    Chillin
     

    Re: The Dark Knight Fails?

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Boy Genius View Post
    It's not a wannabe batmobile. It's a think in itself. This is his version of Batman. You can think what you want, but 80% of people will disagree with you claiming this films sucked.

    I can't trust the majority. The majority of people
    voted fo Bush
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •