View Poll Results: Garaa, Invicible in the desert?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

21 29.58%
  • no

50 70.42%
Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Garaa's Hype, Question?

Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    you obviously havent been reading the manga.. Gaara is able to rip uchihas out of the susanoo's.. Sasukes only line of defense is no longer an option.. MS or EMS sasuke cant beat gaara in the dessert.

Gaara is not defeating ems sasuke. u forget oonoki lightened his sand dats why it was fast enough to pull madara out of his susano. without onookis help not so sure it has that same speed to do what it did. besides sasuke can counter it with chidori nagashi if the sands grab him. while i believe beating gaara in the desert would be difficult for sasuke it is by no means impossible like you are claiming. sasuke can genjutsu him, paralyse him for a second to create an openin. sasuke has his hawk summon so filght wont be much of an advantage. the desert is a bit tricky though i admit

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

How did this thread turn into Sasuke Vs Gaara. Anyway Sasuke wins

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FACT Q View Post
    HOhoHOho KidGamer65 -REP ME coz his BUTTHURT that gaara will rape minato in d desert
    hehehehe
    don't be so mad fapboy
    No, its cause..

1. You make retarded fanboyish posts
    2. You're annoying so I just felt like it.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha senju View Post
    Gaara is not defeating ems sasuke. u forget oonoki lightened his sand dats why it was fast enough to pull madara out of his susano. without onookis help not so sure it has that same speed to do what it did. besides sasuke can counter it with chidori nagashi if the sands grab him. while i believe beating gaara in the desert would be difficult for sasuke it is by no means impossible like you are claiming. sasuke can genjutsu him, paralyse him for a second to create an openin. sasuke has his hawk summon so filght wont be much of an advantage. the desert is a bit tricky though i admit
    Onooki only lightened his sand because he had been fightin for 2 days straight and was basically depleted of stamina js

But ok gaara has good chance he can block genjutsu wit 3rd eye we do not know if it gets caught in genjutsu but gaara can move it and hide it so there for he will be safe against genjutstu

Susanno arrows currently he shot one a kabuto he dodge it and hit a boulder it didn't even destroy a boulder gaara sand defense >>>>>>>>>>>boulder seeing as its seeping with chakra and created from strongest minerals the amatsaratsu it states in its description the only thing it wasnt able to burn was gaara sand just look up the jutsu and u will see it say tht

Gaara can fly ppl say sasuke can use hawk I agree but u do relize he won't be protected by Susanno and won't be able move freely while in air gaara sand comes from all directions look at his previous fights
    Ppl say gaara needed onooki jutsu to get madara out of Susanno but they forget to relize gaara has been fighting since this war started he was tired he's been fighting for days straight madara was fresh and is an edo witch is immortality infinite chakra and stamina
    Plus gaara and onooki block to metors right b4 madara started going off

The lighting attacks well seeing as A didnt do anything to gaara's sand when his body was sardounded in lighting he can still touch him so lighting won't save sasuke from gaara's grabs and sand burials / imperial funnerals now as for chidori and the chidori sword does sasuke even carry a sword haven't seen it since kage summit (I might b wrong) and yes it pierced part 1 but remember it was hard as hell for sasuke to pierce it it took long as hell for it to pierce and in the end sasuke had to chidori again just to get his hand out of the sand ball
    Gaara's sand is that strong in part 1 stronger when he fought kimmi even stronger when he fought deidara gotten both stronger and faster when he defended and attacked sasuke
    And now is faster then ever plus he can fight in air instead of being in sasuke chidori reach
    Gaara has proven to be more smarter then sasuke in battle and has way better chakra and stamina then sasuke (sasuke couldn't handle A gaara onooki or Mei or Danzo for the matter) (gaara was able to take out 3 kages edo immortality infinite stamina and chakra and still fighting madara doing all this days straight without no breaks)

Gaara sand manage to block amatsaratsu (check amaterasu data it says it couldn't burn it didn't say Enton or blaze release it says Amaterasu) stop A from attacking
    Caught the 3rd raikage (stronger then A) caught muu mizukage and his dad

Survived 5 susannos with legs so those things are faster and stronger then sasuke Susanno and are mobile and let's not forget he defended every kage exception of onooki from mokoton witch is an instant (I repeat instant) Forrest his sand speed is pretty epic not only for himself but for his teamates as well
    If sasuke stayes in Susanno he will be buried underground like kimmi just tht sasuke Dnt have bone structure to survive
    Gaara can create a desert on his own like he did with kimmi

Currently in my opinion sasuke and gaara is equal this recent manga chapter proved gaara has no problems fighting 5 mobile susannos and protecting Mei from her 5 susannos

My actual facts gaara and sasuke are equal they both have ways to defeat each other both are talented but remember sasuke gets more upgrades then gaara but gaar would still be able to hold his own against sasuke and can win same with sasuke

50/50 in my opinion it can go either way

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Chidori nashigni won't work if tht was the case when gaara caught A he would've just dunked through gaara sand

Gaara weakness isn't lighting its piercing attacks and oil

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In the desert, there are still a handful of people that can beat Gaara but he does become top tier since he can control the ground that his opponents are standing on. Deidara had a chance because of his ability to fly but any fighter who can't fly would just get buried alive since they are standing on the very same thing that Gaara controls.

I guess Mu, Onoki, Deidara, Hashirama, Madara, Nagato, Naruto and Obito would still beat Gaara even if he has an entire desert worth of sand under control.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gaara is quite strong in a dessert but not invincible.
    I agree that he should have beaten deidara and madara does not count but anyone faster than his sand could, in theory, beat him

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Amaterasu Susanoo Arrow > Any defense Gaara could think up. Its super fast and unstoppable. Any Uchiha > Gaara.

And if that fails, all the heat emiting from Amaterasu is perfect setup for Kirin. Kirin > any sand jutsu. Oh and that Sand wont be touching him with his Hawk Summons lol

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 11-16-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gaara is quite OP if you think about it.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gaara is a long range fighter and Sasukes lightning techniques are close to mid range. So right at the start Gaara has the advantage; being in the desert would just mean he can attack constantly and use larger scale techniques that Sasuke would have great difficulty avoiding (he probably couldn't dodge at all but we'll give him a chance).
    Gaara would be pretty close to invincible in the desert but not entirely.

Zekrom #644
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Omg, i never thoughtvthis would reach hottest threads 0.o lol

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

GAARA fought DEIDARA in the desert and almost died...

Zekrom #644
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    That's not curse mark thts orochimaru power witch he doesn't now and it's not like he gets warp somewhere else he's still in the sand not to mention his Sand sensing sasuke isn't going anywhere
    Yeah dude, im not talking about MS or EMS Sasuke, im talking about curse mark sasuke

& how bout theres no desert anymore, Sasuke > Garaa with the quickness

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.

Pretty much.
    Gaara can also Grab Amaterasu with hiss Sand Arms, and they Protect him.
    Protection + Destruction = Perfection.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!

What?? no!!!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No but he's dam near close lol

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GUCC1GU1LTY View Post
    Is Garaa really invicible in a desert? because i was reading some old threads that said he was, is that true?
    ofcorz not

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain

No1s invincible nd i cn name at least 25 shinobis who cn surely beat the life out of Gaara even in a desert

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He had to protect the Sand Village, thats why he lost.
    I believe that there is only a certain amount of sand that Gaara is able to manipulate due to chakra.

DeathNote Win - 1 Lost - 0 Amatiq's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    With Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Bee fighting Madara and Obito.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Edo Gaara in a desert = Invisible. Anyone agree much?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah dude, im not talking about MS or EMS Sasuke, im talking about curse mark sasuke

Hebi Sasuke can not beat Gaara, even outside of a desert.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think he's ''almost'' invincible in the dessert .. his large scaled jutsu should be enough to win from 90% of the people he encounters.

altho he would've lost to second Mizukage if his dad didn't drop his gold dust there .. (plot no jutsu)

also Muu would blast his sand with his Jinton.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

If SASUKE uses hawk he can't use Sudanno js so his defense is shitted in a desert Susanno don't matter because sasuke will b standing on sand and it can just b crushed also

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Gaara = ems sasuke
    So gaara >> ms and Hebi sasuke

But ok gaara has good chance he can block genjutsu wit 3rd eye we do not know if it gets caught in genjutsu but gaara can move it and hide it so there for he will be safe against genjutstu

Susanno arrows currently he shot one a kabuto he dodge it and hit a boulder it didn't even destroy a boulder gaara sand defense >>>>>>>>>>>boulder seeing as its seeping with chakra and created from strongest minerals the amatsaratsu it states in its description the only thing it wasnt able to burn was gaara sand just look up the jutsu and u will see it say tht

Gaara can fly ppl say sasuke can use hawk I agree but u do relize he won't be protected by Susanno and won't be able move freely while in air gaara sand comes from all directions look at his previous fights
    Ppl say gaara needed onooki jutsu to get madara out of Susanno but they forget to relize gaara has been fighting since this war started he was tired he's been fighting for days straight madara was fresh and is an edo witch is immortality infinite chakra and stamina
    Plus gaara and onooki block to metors right b4 madara started going off

The lighting attacks well seeing as A didnt do anything to gaara's sand when his body was sardounded in lighting he can still touch him so lighting won't save sasuke from gaara's grabs and sand burials / imperial funnerals now as for chidori and the chidori sword does sasuke even carry a sword haven't seen it since kage summit (I might b wrong) and yes it pierced part 1 but remember it was hard as hell for sasuke to pierce it it took long as hell for it to pierce and in the end sasuke had to chidori again just to get his hand out of the sand ball
    Gaara's sand is that strong in part 1 stronger when he fought kimmi even stronger when he fought deidara gotten both stronger and faster when he defended and attacked sasuke
    And now is faster then ever plus he can fight in air instead of being in sasuke chidori reach
    Gaara has proven to be more smarter then sasuke in battle and has way better chakra and stamina then sasuke (sasuke couldn't handle A gaara onooki or Mei or Danzo for the matter) (gaara was able to take out 3 kages edo immortality infinite stamina and chakra and still fighting madara doing all this days straight without no breaks)

Gaara sand manage to block amatsaratsu (check amaterasu data it says it couldn't burn it didn't say Enton or blaze release it says Amaterasu) stop A from attacking
    Caught the 3rd raikage (stronger then A) caught muu mizukage and his dad

Survived 5 susannos with legs so those things are faster and stronger then sasuke Susanno and are mobile and let's not forget he defended every kage exception of onooki from mokoton witch is an instant (I repeat instant) Forrest his sand speed is pretty epic not only for himself but for his teamates as well
    If sasuke stayes in Susanno he will be buried underground like kimmi just tht sasuke Dnt have bone structure to survive
    Gaara can create a desert on his own like he did with kimmi

Currently in my opinion sasuke and gaara is equal this recent manga chapter proved gaara has no problems fighting 5 mobile susannos and protecting Mei from her 5 susannos

My actual facts gaara and sasuke are equal they both have ways to defeat each other both are talented but remember sasuke gets more upgrades then gaara but gaar would still be able to hold his own against sasuke and can win same with sasuke

50/50 in my opinion it can go either way

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Priyam Bhowmick View Post
    No1s invincible nd i cn name at least 25 shinobis who cn surely beat the life out of Gaara even in a desert
    Name them please cause I can only name about 7

Madara

Obito cuz he's intangible but idk how he hits gaara idk

Naruto

Nagato

Maybe hashirama

Onooki cuz of jinton

Mu most likely tho his most useful ability being invisbilty is useless because of gaara sensing sand

And thts it