Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.

Reborn vs. Crutch Kaguya

Rei's Rules and Restrictions.
    Everything you know.
    Terrain:

We stand medium range from each other.
    I'll be using my Son Gohan Kioyshi bio. You may decide who goes first.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Reborn vs. Crutch Kaguya

Mother of God....

Go Reborn!! :overjoy: *subscribes to thread*

OT: Sorry for the spam... This thread just caught me off-guard, is all...

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    Mother of God....

Go Reborn!! :overjoy: *subscribes to thread*

OT: Sorry for the spam... This thread just caught me off-guard, is all...
    If it were anybody else I'd...ahh who am I kidding, I'm a teddy bear. Thanks for the support Sharingdork.

I'll be using my Gabriel Bio (My Kiyoshi bio is still in training lol).

You may go first Master Crutch (I assume we're mid range)

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    If it were anybody else I'd...ahh who am I kidding, I'm a teddy bear. Thanks for the support Sharingdork.

I'll be using my Gabriel Bio (My Kiyoshi bio is still in training lol).

You may go first Master Crutch (I assume we're mid range)
    I begin by effortlessly activating the signature clan Master technique, this version is much stronger than the normal.

(Shin Konki Myaku)- Greater Energy Pulse
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: Depends
    Description: Usable by only Kiyoshi Masters, this technique employs the skill of one who has truly mastered philosophy and the Kiyoshi art. They are able to greatly enhance their ability, causing their hands and feet to glow constantly and more brightly with a more explosive or implosive effect when attacks connect. Also, they will be able to control and manipulate much larger amounts of pure chakra and energy, such as creating a large wall to block some attacks and things of that nature.
    ~Last for rest of match, as it is the signature technique of the Kiyoshi Clan Masters.

My hands and feet begin glowingly blindingly with assorted hues of pink (I have trademarked all shades of pink). I lift my right arm and swing it releasing a scythe of wind toward you.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

The moment your hands begin to glow, the tales of the mystical Kiyoshi clan begin to roam through Gabriel's head from his memories of his comrade inside Kiri.

As you wave your hands releasing your gales, Gabriel gathers his meiton chakra into both his palm and does the same, releasing a powerful shock wave of dark purple chakra which collides with your blades of wind and should continue on towards you though in a weakened state.

(Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.

With his hands already out in front of him, Gabriel merely puts them together, creating the tiger seal. With his mastery over the arts of genjutsu, Gabriel quickly transfers his chakra into your mind the moment after his Meiton wave is released. In a moment, you see several large white snakes all across the ground slithering at your feet and they suddenly come up to restrict your movements and constrict you causing intense preassure on your body.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

After, Gabriel simply creates a single clone of lightning to his right, who immediately takes out it's swords and prepares for whatever else is to come.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

*Now...show me what a Kiyoshi master is made of...*

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.

The moment your hands begin to glow, the tales of the mystical Kiyoshi clan begin to roam through Gabriel's head from his memories of his comrade inside Kiri.

As you wave your hands releasing your gales, Gabriel gathers his meiton chakra into both his palm and does the same, releasing a powerful shock wave of dark purple chakra which collides with your blades of wind and should continue on towards you though in a weakened state.

(Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
    Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.

With his hands already out in front of him, Gabriel merely puts them together, creating the tiger seal. With his mastery over the arts of genjutsu, Gabriel quickly transfers his chakra into your mind the moment after his Meiton wave is released. In a moment, you see several large white snakes all across the ground slithering at your feet and they suddenly come up to restrict your movements and constrict you causing intense preassure on your body.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

After, Gabriel simply creates a single clone of lightning to his right, who immediately takes out it's swords and prepares for whatever else is to come.

Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.

*Now...show me what a Kiyoshi master is made of...*
    I wait patiently to detect changes in your energy flow to determine the exact moment you react to my wind blade. I sense the dark energy in your palms and immediately after you release your dark shock wave, I slam my hands onto the ground. I summon a massive amount of water. I summon the water between you and I, more specifically between your dark shock wave and my wind blade but much closer toward you. Since I don't want the crushing effects of the water, it is materialized at ground level. I summon the water so it has momentum toward your direction and begins flowing towards you. The water is summoned closer to your side and has velocity toward you, so as it heads toward you it inevitably clashes with your dark energy. While my water clashes with your dark energy, the wind blade that I released is trailing the water after it is summoned. The water becomes the intermediate of the dark energy shock wave. The water absorbs the raw force of the dark energy and renders the shock wave null. The speed of wind being greater than water allows the wind blade to catch up to the remaining water after the collision, and the wind blade passes through the remaining water absorbing some water into itself. The water infused wind blade continues toward you in its now empowered state. Because of the failure of your attack, you see my blade coming at you stronger than ever, if you choose to continues with illusion the wind blade will slice you in half causing you to halt you move.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Immediately afterward, without the need of any motion at all, the ground begins to ooze with pure energy forming a massive swamp of pure energy across the entire battlefield. Remember that this is a swamp of pure energy, it can not be simply be drained because I can control energy and cause it to move at my will. The swamp fills the battlefield and rises to above knee level, drowning the whole forest in energy. This happens as the wind blade continues toward you causing a distraction as you feel yourself being consumed by pure energy.

(Konkinuma)- Energy Swamp
    Range: N/A (or long)
    Damage: None
    Description: This jutsu enables the user to channel the chakra concentrated in the air and within themselves to produce a whole lake/swamp of energy that can be used to attack with or for other techniques.

The pure energy beneath me lifts me up and moves me in an arc to your right, while simultaneously the pure energy around you forms various tentacles that wrap around you and crush you as you are thrust toward my wind blade so it can slice you in half.

Last edited by Crutch Kaguya; 11-15-2012 at 12:13 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

As the mass of water comes before Gabriel just after he creates his wave of dark chakra, he realizes the inevitable failure of his technique and quickly changes his strategy to suit his situation. Gathering a massive amount of earth chakra, Gabriel channels it outwards in order to create an incredibly large golem of earth from benath him, which rises him to heights well above the wind and water blades sent towards him and as your energy swamp is created below. The golem being created as the water impacts my wave of dark energy, the wind and water collision should only should happen as the golem stands and would only hit a small section of the body and having little affect due to the size water's limited affect

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

As I stand on the left shoulder of the golem and you appraoch from the right, I quickly create a clone of lightning before I begin running down the shoulder of the goalem who raises his left arm. As I run down the shoulder and the arm of the goalem, my clone intecepts the direction you come from, with his hand out shooting out a stream of lightning which remains connected to his hand however as it heads towards you it takes the shape of a hound like animal.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting

*I'm not sure if I'm neglecting the the tenticals, do you create the tenticals from the swamp or are they a random manifestation that you have the ability to create. I'm still noob in the Kiyoshi training so I'm not yet that far. I didn't know if the tenticals would affect or if they still do or what happens as a result, tell me if I made a messed up in that part*

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.

As the mass of water comes before Gabriel just after he creates his wave of dark chakra, he realizes the inevitable failure of his technique and quickly changes his strategy to suit his situation. Gathering a massive amount of earth chakra, Gabriel channels it outwards in order to create an incredibly large golem of earth from benath him, which rises him to heights well above the wind and water blades sent towards him and as your energy swamp is created below. The golem being created as the water impacts my wave of dark energy, the wind and water collision should only should happen as the golem stands and would only hit a small section of the body and having little affect due to the size water's limited affect

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

As I stand on the left shoulder of the golem and you appraoch from the right, I quickly create a clone of lightning before I begin running down the shoulder of the goalem who raises his left arm. As I run down the shoulder and the arm of the goalem, my clone intecepts the direction you come from, with his hand out shooting out a stream of lightning which remains connected to his hand however as it heads towards you it takes the shape of a hound like animal.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting

*I'm not sure if I'm neglecting the the tenticals, do you create the tenticals from the swamp or are they a random manifestation that you have the ability to create. I'm still noob in the Kiyoshi training so I'm not yet that far. I didn't know if the tenticals would affect or if they still do or what happens as a result, tell me if I made a messed up in that part*
    In theory, your move worked though I wouldn't have minded if it didn't. When I initially activated the Master technique, for the rest of the battle I gained the ability to manipulate pure energy through that main technique. The swamp was a source of pure energy I could manipulate. When I created it, I manipulated it using the main technique. But since you used that tech to rise into the air, it essentially negated the tentacles effects.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

As the great warrior of earth begins to rise of the ground, I quickly perform one hand seal because of my affinity and find means to bringing it down. In rapid succession I release several thin long sharp blades of wind. I release two of the wind blades at an angles so each one is directed at each arm. The wind blades cut off the arms, I also release two blades of wind that cut the torso of the figure from each side. Then I cause from pure energy from the swamp to rise up in the form of a giant hand and make it push on the torso. This causes the entire upper structure to fall backwards. The entire warrior begins to falls apart and lean backwards as you stand on the shoulder.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog the user takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilized in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Immediately afterward, I continue with another wind technique making the transition even faster combining it with my affinity and create 5 massive wind tornadoes. The tornadoes easily block the weak lightning wolf technique made by your clone and continue toward him and you at full power because of the large difference in power, as you are struggling to get off the collapse earth warrior. The unique thing about these tornadoes is that while they are spinning, I infuse them with pure energy from the swamp. Since the tornadoes travel touching the ground, I use that as the infusion point and channel pure energy into their rotation. So not only do the tornadoes have high energy winds rotating furiously in them, the tornadoes are powered up due to the pure energy that is also spinning in them.

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

While you are about to defend against the pillars, immediately you see a swarm of sakura petals spinning around you and your clone causing both of you to be confused and go blind (this technique affects multiple people as it states in the description). This creates an opening for my tornadoes to destroy your clone and then slam into you.

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

I may be confused due to the delerium caused by the pain of my sickness but I'm assuming that you're first waves of wind are happening as my clone is created? which is right after the golem begins to rise. Since you're winds are fast due to your affinity your first and second techniques are close together and since you say that tornados are going through my clone's techniques I'm assumint that's the case...idk if I'm right though.

As Gabriel running on the arm of the golem and you make your hand seal to initiate your wind he notices a slight opening and leaps up from the golem's arm, rotating so he faces you, while creating two hand seals. Immediately you're enticed within his Gabriel's genjutsu. You suddenly begin to feel an excruciating wave of pain throughout your body as you see your hands and feet becoming completely black. Your hands and feet feel even more excruciating as you see the blackness slowly spread from your hands and feet up to your arms and your hands and feet are completely immobile.

Hando no Shinigami (Hand of the Death God)
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Damage: 80
    Description: This technique was derived from Yondaime Hokage's Dead Demon Seal. The user will create the Bore → Hare Seals and then clap his hands together to initiate the illusion. Once the illusion is initiated the victim will begin to experience an excruciating wave throughout their body. While this happens the victim will see and feel their hands and feet becoming black and the pain in those sections of their body will feel even more excruciating. The process the victim feels himself going through is similar to the affects of the Dead Demon Seal as it happened on Orochimaru's arms, necrosis (The Death of cells). The necrosis of the victims hands and feet spreads up their arms and legs and onto their body. Once this has spread to the entire body from the neck down, the world around the victim will become a dark mist of bloody crimson and the Death God will appear before the victim and place his hand on the their head. The victim will feel as if the soul from his head is being pulled out and the necrosis of the rest of his body from the neck up will occur.
    ~This technique lasts 4 turns unless broken. During the first turn the victims hands and feet will turn black as a result of the affects of the illusion. The second turn will cause the illusion to spread to completely immobilize and affect the arms and legs. The third turn will cover the rest of the body from the neck down and in the final turn the Shinigami will appear and the user will feel the soul from their head being pulled out by the shinigami, which will cause the illusion's affect to spread from the neck upwards.
    ~This technique can only be used twice per battle and one must skip two turns before attempting the second time.
    ~If used twice the user cannot use genjutsu for the rest of the match
    ~No other genjutsu can be used while this technique is in play

This happening after your second wind technique comes towards us, blowing through my clone and coming towards Gabriel, Gabriel holds out channeling his Dark Chakra into them and he creates two large hands of Dark blue and purple chakra which he thrusts out towards the tornados. The hands being large enough for the winds of the tornados to be forced in a wide range around him while they come towards you and attempt to grab you and constrict you. Should you chose to continue with your last technique, you'll have been grabbed by the hands.

(Taibu Meiton No Jutsu) - Greater Dark Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This is a stronger version of the dark release technique, the user can shoot dark release energy blasts , shields or any kind of shape through the usage of the dark release but on a larger scale than the standard dark release technique.
    - Can only be used 3 times per match
    - Can only be taught by ~Crow~

I'm....not sure if I'm breaking the timeframe. I got confused along the way somewhere when making my move. Let me know if this is legit or not ^^

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.

I may be confused due to the delerium caused by the pain of my sickness but I'm assuming that you're first waves of wind are happening as my clone is created? which is right after the golem begins to rise. Since you're winds are fast due to your affinity your first and second techniques are close together and since you say that tornados are going through my clone's techniques I'm assumint that's the case...idk if I'm right though.

As Gabriel running on the arm of the golem and you make your hand seal to initiate your wind he notices a slight opening and leaps up from the golem's arm, rotating so he faces you, while creating two hand seals. Immediately you're enticed within his Gabriel's genjutsu. You suddenly begin to feel an excruciating wave of pain throughout your body as you see your hands and feet becoming completely black. Your hands and feet feel even more excruciating as you see the blackness slowly spread from your hands and feet up to your arms and your hands and feet are completely immobile.

Hando no Shinigami (Hand of the Death God)
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Damage: 80
    Description: This technique was derived from Yondaime Hokage's Dead Demon Seal. The user will create the Bore → Hare Seals and then clap his hands together to initiate the illusion. Once the illusion is initiated the victim will begin to experience an excruciating wave throughout their body. While this happens the victim will see and feel their hands and feet becoming black and the pain in those sections of their body will feel even more excruciating. The process the victim feels himself going through is similar to the affects of the Dead Demon Seal as it happened on Orochimaru's arms, necrosis (The Death of cells). The necrosis of the victims hands and feet spreads up their arms and legs and onto their body. Once this has spread to the entire body from the neck down, the world around the victim will become a dark mist of bloody crimson and the Death God will appear before the victim and place his hand on the their head. The victim will feel as if the soul from his head is being pulled out and the necrosis of the rest of his body from the neck up will occur.
    ~This technique lasts 4 turns unless broken. During the first turn the victims hands and feet will turn black as a result of the affects of the illusion. The second turn will cause the illusion to spread to completely immobilize and affect the arms and legs. The third turn will cover the rest of the body from the neck down and in the final turn the Shinigami will appear and the user will feel the soul from their head being pulled out by the shinigami, which will cause the illusion's affect to spread from the neck upwards.
    ~This technique can only be used twice per battle and one must skip two turns before attempting the second time.
    ~If used twice the user cannot use genjutsu for the rest of the match
    ~No other genjutsu can be used while this technique is in play

This happening after your second wind technique comes towards us, blowing through my clone and coming towards Gabriel, Gabriel holds out channeling his Dark Chakra into them and he creates two large hands of Dark blue and purple chakra which he thrusts out towards the tornados. The hands being large enough for the winds of the tornados to be forced in a wide range around him while they come towards you and attempt to grab you and constrict you. Should you chose to continue with your last technique, you'll have been grabbed by the hands.

(Taibu Meiton No Jutsu) - Greater Dark Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This is a stronger version of the dark release technique, the user can shoot dark release energy blasts , shields or any kind of shape through the usage of the dark release but on a larger scale than the standard dark release technique.
    - Can only be used 3 times per match
    - Can only be taught by ~Crow~

I'm....not sure if I'm breaking the timeframe. I got confused along the way somewhere when making my move. Let me know if this is legit or not ^^
    I already expected you to use dark to counter the wind technique again... I merely sense that you have tried to manipulated my energy flow with your own, and cause the pure energy underneath my feet in the swamp to sharpen and rise up and cut the side of my thigh. The pain from the slash releases me from the illusion, and instantly afterward, the same energy that cut my thigh wraps around the wound and binds it tightly preventing blood loss. This process happens as soon as I sense your energy trying to control me, and I break out of it without wasting any time at all. Whilst this is happening, I sense your dark energy heading toward my tornadoes and the pure energy that was wrapped around the tornadoes immediately begins spewing toward the dark hand. The energy forms a large wall in front of me tornadoes. Then the pure energy begins to take on an earth element nature. The pure energy becomes earth element nature and the wall slams into your dark energy. Since dark is double weak against earth, my earth energy wall blocks the dark energy shielding my wind tornadoes and then the wall of earth energy continues toward you. Following it are my wind tornadoes at full power. As the wind tornadoes continue I reinforce them again with pure energy from the swamp that wraps around their rotation.

(Haru no Nori: Gojiki)- Ride of Spring: Five Seasons
    Range: N/A
    Damage: (+10 to energy techniques)
    Description: The user focuses elemental chakra into their energy and pure chakra, while at the same time keeping it pure. This causes their energy to be stronger and also have an effect based on the 5 elements (fire, water, earth, lightning, wind). The user can only focus one chakra at a time and needs a 1 turn period in-between without using energy related attacks to shift energy elements.
    Fire- Energy will be able to burn things
    Water- Energy will be able to douse out fires as well as possibly drown (if one can)
    Earth- Energy will have a tough, solid composition.
    Lightning- Energy will be able to shock and electrocute
    Wind- Energy can slice/cut or blow away
    ~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Warrior.

I make one hand seal and created 4 clones.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Two of the clones ride the wave of pure energy to the left and to the right standing on an exact line with them as the endpoints and you as a midpoint, while two of the the clones ride behind the tornadoes heading straight toward you, while one us uses a cloud of pure energy to rise straight into the air and look down on you from above. The one in the air spews fire onto the wind tornadoes making them fire/wind tornadoes also infused with pure energy. The two clones travel a safe distance behind so they are not burnt by the combination.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.