Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 44
  1. #21
    Member amthonizzle's Avatar
    Status
    amthonizzle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    558
    Location
    Los Angeles, California U.S.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Konoha beats all of em. The other villages suck. All the akatsuki members have been killed by konoha ninja
     
         

  2. #22
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Quote Originally Posted by Tapey View Post
    this wouldnt be a fight it would be a rape, and konoha is the rapist.
    i do think konoha will win but i honestly dont see a rape

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    Sorry no
    no explanation???

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Perfect susanoo...would destroy much of the hidden sand.
    i agree, i think perfect susano will take out just about a village worth of people....

    Quote Originally Posted by November Nolove View Post
    yes. to be honest i like konoha the most but there was many strong ninjas in past who used to live in 4 villages (now they died) that kishi doesn't show us
    i get what your saying BUT you cant try to count power that other villages MIGHT have...konoha has guarantee destruction fighters lol

    not to mention kabuto, orochimaru and tobirama can turn "team konoha" into "team edo konoha" (there are PLENTY of sacrifices)

    ^^^major upgrade

    Quote Originally Posted by amthonizzle View Post
    Konoha beats all of em. The other villages suck. All the akatsuki members have been killed by konoha ninja
    TRUE....lol

    but this is villages, it'll be tougher

    i do think konoha will win though
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member KevinPJH's Avatar
    Status
    KevinPJH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,080
    Location
    Australia
    :)
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    If everyone else from all the villages is alive then they lose. Unless prime hiruzen is there he automatically solo's while eating a bowl of ramen
    Hiruzen is not has good as Madara or Hashi, not sure why you would mention him.
     
         

  4. #24
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,109
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Following Shinobi Team SOLOS all other villages -

    1. Shodie Hashirama
    2. Uchiha Madara [PSS + Rinnegan]
    3. Nidaime Tobirama [ET + S/T]
    4. Sandaime Hiruzen [Prime]
    5. Yondaime Minato [Fugin Jutsus + FTG]
    6. BM Naruto
     
         

  5. #25
    Member jmnaruto12's Avatar
    Status
    jmnaruto12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    86
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    lol Naruto himself is a GREAT asset for Konoha. He can make KM and SM clones that beat MOST people in other villages. lol say if he was to make 20KM clones and 30 SM clones. Not many people can beat KM Naruto. The people who can are on his side lol. Konoha RAPES they got like 9 out of 10 top ten shonobi!!! Madara (withPS clones) Naruto (with clones) could solo 1 or 2 villages themselves. While 1st hokage, Sauske, Oro and a few Naruto clones take out another. Team Konoha shonobi with the right teams and they could take down villages.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,757
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    gatta say that konoha pwns.....here is what i think... make a 4 man team from konoha vs each village...that means tehre should be 4 4 man teams go....

    i go with

    minato
    naruto
    kakashi
    jman
    hiruzen for team 1 vs say the rock village(just for sensei team)

    hashi
    tobirama
    tsunade
    oro
    whitefang vs say lightning vilage

    madara
    obito
    itachi
    shishui
    izuna vs the water village

    guy
    sasuke
    shadow clone of naruto
    hyuga clan
    rest of konoha
    vs sand village
     
         

  7. #27
    Dragon Sage hatake axel's Avatar
    Status
    hatake axel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    632
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Top tier from konoha and top tier from the other villages:

    Konoha-
    Madara
    Izuna
    Hashirama
    Tobirama
    Hiruzen
    Minato
    Tsunade
    Danzo
    Kakashi
    Gai
    Shisui
    Itachi
    Sasuke
    Naruto
    Obito
    Orochimaru
    Jiraiya
    Asuma
    Sai
    Sakura
    Neji
    Rock lee
    Ten Ten
    Kiba
    Shino
    Hinata
    Ino
    Shikamaru
    Choji
    Old Ino,Shika,Cho.
    Mito
    Kushina
    Anko

    Top tier other villages-
    Nagato
    Konan
    Yahiko
    Kisame
    Deidara
    Sasori
    Chiyo
    Hidan
    Kakuzu
    Temari
    Kankuro
    Mizukages (Including the second on par with muu)
    Tsuchikage (Including Muu)
    Kazekages (Including Gaara and the third)
    Raikages (Including the third and A)
    Bee
    Darui
    C
    7 Swordmen of the mist
    Kimimaro & Sound 4
    Juugo
    Suigetsu
    Haku
    Hanzo
    Gin/Kin Bros.

    The will be more fighting but I just listed the top tier that I remembered,
    its hard for me to decide but Id say konoha would lose.
     
         

  8. #28
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    EVERYONE in konoha's history is alive
    orochimaru? also leaf villiage would win.
     
         

  9. #29
    Member Makoto's Avatar
    Status
    Makoto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    617
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    The Uchiha and Senju clans are the most powerful clans in the series and there's a good reason, they're descendants of the Rikudou Sennin. On top of that, the Uzumaki are related to the Senju so they would ally with Konoha and you have Hiruzen and Minato as the non-senju non-uchiha Hokages who are extremely powerful, not to mention Konoha has the most powerful Biju Kurama who can solo the other Biju. Konoha only needs Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama, young Hokage Hiruzen, Minato, Tsunade, current Naruto, and EMS Sasuke and they will rape the other villages no difficulty.
     
         

  10. #30
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Following Shinobi Team SOLOS all other villages -

    1. Shodie Hashirama
    2. Uchiha Madara [PSS + Rinnegan]
    3. Nidaime Tobirama [ET + S/T]
    4. Sandaime Hiruzen [Prime]
    5. Yondaime Minato [Fugin Jutsus + FTG]
    6. BM Naruto
    they need more help than just that....my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by jmnaruto12 View Post
    lol Naruto himself is a GREAT asset for Konoha. He can make KM and SM clones that beat MOST people in other villages. lol say if he was to make 20KM clones and 30 SM clones. Not many people can beat KM Naruto. The people who can are on his side lol. Konoha RAPES they got like 9 out of 10 top ten shonobi!!! Madara (withPS clones) Naruto (with clones) could solo 1 or 2 villages themselves. While 1st hokage, Sauske, Oro and a few Naruto clones take out another. Team Konoha shonobi with the right teams and they could take down villages.
    true clones can help alot

    madara cant use ps clones if he isnt edo...though kabuto/oro/tobirama is on the team and can make the whole team edo tensai

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    gatta say that konoha pwns.....here is what i think... make a 4 man team from konoha vs each village...that means tehre should be 4 4 man teams go....

    i go with

    minato
    naruto
    kakashi
    jman
    hiruzen for team 1 vs say the rock village(just for sensei team)

    hashi
    tobirama
    tsunade
    oro
    whitefang vs say lightning vilage

    madara
    obito
    itachi
    shishui
    izuna vs the water village

    guy
    sasuke
    shadow clone of naruto
    hyuga clan
    rest of konoha
    vs sand village
    weird 5 man teams...they're unbalanced lol

    Quote Originally Posted by hatake axel View Post
    Top tier from konoha and top tier from the other villages:

    Konoha-
    Madara
    Izuna
    Hashirama
    Tobirama
    Hiruzen
    Minato
    Tsunade
    Danzo
    Kakashi
    Gai
    Shisui
    Itachi
    Sasuke
    Naruto
    Obito
    Orochimaru
    Jiraiya
    Asuma
    Sai
    Sakura
    Neji
    Rock lee
    Ten Ten
    Kiba
    Shino
    Hinata
    Ino
    Shikamaru
    Choji
    Old Ino,Shika,Cho.
    Mito
    Kushina
    Anko

    Top tier other villages-
    Nagato
    Konan
    Yahiko
    Kisame
    Deidara
    Sasori
    Chiyo
    Hidan
    Kakuzu
    Temari
    Kankuro
    Mizukages (Including the second on par with muu)
    Tsuchikage (Including Muu)
    Kazekages (Including Gaara and the third)
    Raikages (Including the third and A)
    Bee
    Darui
    C
    7 Swordmen of the mist
    Kimimaro & Sound 4
    Juugo
    Suigetsu
    Haku
    Hanzo
    Gin/Kin Bros.

    The will be more fighting but I just listed the top tier that I remembered,
    its hard for me to decide but Id say konoha would lose.
    ill list the main threats that you listed

    nagato- totsuki blade (itachi's sword)
    kisame- guy and km naruto owned him (if he transforms with samehada then tbb will finish him or guy's gates will finish him)
    deidara- amaterasu should do the trick before he gets going and team konoha has kakashi and sasuke for lightning users
    2nd mizukage- rasenshuriken SHOULD kill him because it attacks on a celluar level
    oonoki- madara solo'd him with muu (dust release is useless because madara has prreta path)
    muu- madara slo'd him with oonoki (dust release is useless because madara has preta path)
    gaara- madara just beat him
    A - km naruto had him beat
    3rd raikage- rasenshuriken or the same thing used in the manga (sage mode to use his attack again himself)
    bee- 9 tails>8 tails
    hanzo- guy's gates or amaterasu
    gin/kin bros - use amaterasu before they can use the tools

    Quote Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
    The Uchiha and Senju clans are the most powerful clans in the series and there's a good reason, they're descendants of the Rikudou Sennin. On top of that, the Uzumaki are related to the Senju so they would ally with Konoha and you have Hiruzen and Minato as the non-senju non-uchiha Hokages who are extremely powerful, not to mention Konoha has the most powerful Biju Kurama who can solo the other Biju. Konoha only needs Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama, young Hokage Hiruzen, Minato, Tsunade, current Naruto, and EMS Sasuke and they will rape the other villages no difficulty.
    i cant see JUST them people SOLOING....they will be the key fighters but someonee needs to back them up
     
         

  11. #31
    Dragon Sage hatake axel's Avatar
    Status
    hatake axel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    632
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post

    ill list the main threats that you listed

    nagato- totsuki blade (itachi's sword) You really think it woul be that easy? the summons alone are a big tread
    kisame- guy and km naruto owned him (if he transforms with samehada then tbb will finish him or guy's gates will finish him)So here is Naruto and he is in KM. With Samaheda an Naruto there Kisame its just like Tsunade in healing abilities
    deidara- amaterasu should do the trick before he gets going and team konoha has kakashi and sasuke for lightning users Can this two Raiton User protect everyone else from all the bombs??
    2nd mizukage- rasenshuriken SHOULD kill him because it attacks on a celluar levelYeah becasuse is damn easy to hit the Mizukage in that clam Genjutsu
    oonoki- madara solo'd him with muu (dust release is useless because madara has prreta path)Tell that to the 25 Blown PS, with Kisame an other bijuus
    to replenish chakra. It wont be hard to make so OP jintoons

    muu- madara slo'd him with oonoki (dust release is useless because madara has preta path)
    gaara- madara just beat him With the jintoon users on field not only would gaara woulnt have to worry about madara but his sand woul be faster as well
    A - km naruto had him beatMaybe
    3rd raikage- rasenshuriken or the same thing used in the manga (sage mode to use his attack again himself)Well wasnt he in KM if he is pn SM he would be finished by someone else
    bee- 9 tails>8 tailshere is Naruto again. let us not forget sasori and the third kazekage
    hanzo- guy's gates or amaterasuGai again? Raikages> Gai. Gai isnt imune to pison either. If hanzo > 3 Sannins . what makes you think Gai> hanzo?
    gin/kin bros - use amaterasu before they can use the toolsHow many amaterasu users do we have? and you by the time one gets on fire the other would crush that pitty uchiha

    Ps Deidaras Suicide bomb
    and Sasoris 100 puppets would take out much of konoha
     
         

  12. #32
    Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Icelerate is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,469
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    So you are deciding to give Konoha ninjas that defected from the village? Well Kabuto with his edo tensei army could take out quite a few unless of course edos are restricted. In that case, all 5 hokages, Naruto and a few other kage level ninjas should be able to solo all the other villages but bare in mind we haven't seen a lot of ninjas from other villages in action. The first Mizukage, the first Tsuchikage, the first Raikage, etc are all mysteries so we can't say Konoha solos.
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member natzzz's Avatar
    Status
    natzzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,688
    HALF HALLOW
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    madara solos.
     
         

  14. #34
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Quote Originally Posted by hatake axel View Post
    Ps Deidaras Suicide bomb
    and Sasoris 100 puppets would take out much of konoha
    hanzo- do you think hanzo can take 7 gates??? or hashirama can use wood pollen OR better yet, shisui can use his KA (only if necessary because his eye can be used for something better)

    deidara- you still didnt answer amaterasu...and if he uses c4 then sasuke kabuto or oro can sacrifice their snake summon (like in the manga)

    sasori- shisui uchiha can use his MS and control sasori and his 100 puppets

    nagato- i doubt itachi will fight by his self (he'll lose) SO minato will help....all of nagato's paths (except deva) are useless against minato...minato can use contract seal so nagato wont be able to use summons anymore

    2nd mizukage- naruto is immune to genjutsu AND he is a sensor ninja NICE TRY lol

    oonoki- the 5 kages were helping oonoki AND those werent PS clones, just regular susano clones....BTW what about preta path absorbing dust release???? ALSO space time barrier from minato can counter dust release

    gaara- the sand will be a problem but hashirama's wood>sand OR obito can take care of gaara...gaara isnt fast to avoid

    3rd raikage- naruto can just use tbb then (he couldnt use it at the time he was fight the 3rd raikage)

    gin/kin bros- 2 amaterasu users AND if amaterasu doesnt work, what is gin/kin bros counter for tsukuyomi????

    bee- ??? 9 tails>8 tails like i said

    what is the 3rd kazekages power??
     
         

  15. #35
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    So you are deciding to give Konoha ninjas that defected from the village? Well Kabuto with his edo tensei army could take out quite a few unless of course edos are restricted. In that case, all 5 hokages, Naruto and a few other kage level ninjas should be able to solo all the other villages but bare in mind we haven't seen a lot of ninjas from other villages in action. The first Mizukage, the first Tsuchikage, the first Raikage, etc are all mysteries so we can't say Konoha solos.
    its allowed

    edo tensai is 95% useless THERE IS NO ONE TO REVIVE

    BUT kabuto can kill team konoha and revive everyone to make TEAM EDO KONOHA
     
         

  16. #36
    Dragon Sage hatake axel's Avatar
    Status
    hatake axel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    632
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    hanzo- do you think hanzo can take 7 gates??? or hashirama can use wood pollen OR better yet, shisui can use his KA (only if necessary because his eye can be used for something better)

    deidara- you still didnt answer amaterasu...and if he uses c4 then sasuke kabuto or oro can sacrifice their snake summon (like in the manga)

    sasori- shisui uchiha can use his MS and control sasori and his 100 puppets

    nagato- i doubt itachi will fight by his self (he'll lose) SO minato will help....all of nagato's paths (except deva) are useless against minato...minato can use contract seal so nagato wont be able to use summons anymore

    2nd mizukage- naruto is immune to genjutsu AND he is a sensor ninja NICE TRY lol

    oonoki- the 5 kages were helping oonoki AND those werent PS clones, just regular susano clones....BTW what about preta path absorbing dust release???? ALSO space time barrier from minato can counter dust release

    gaara- the sand will be a problem but hashirama's wood>sand OR obito can take care of gaara...gaara isnt fast to avoid

    3rd raikage- naruto can just use tbb then (he couldnt use it at the time he was fight the 3rd raikage)

    gin/kin bros- 2 amaterasu users AND if amaterasu doesnt work, what is gin/kin bros counter for tsukuyomi????

    bee- ??? 9 tails>8 tails like i said

    what is the 3rd kazekages power??
    Deidara is usually way above thr ground with a huge field of vision.
    I have to admit I have no counter for amaterasu. But Nagato can sense when its getting cast.
    He would surely warn Deidara.

    Hanzo- he has paralizing ppison againts 7 gates. What does Gai have againts pison?

    If Tsukoyomi cant affect sasori why would KA? its been debated here. Genjutsu is useless on Sasori lol

    Useless? Preta path. can absor infinite chakra.
    Human can one shot anyone.
    Naraka restores.
    And Gives uber taijutsu.
    all that in one body. how is that useless?

    Yeah forgot about Naruto being top sensor. give you that one.

    The guy who can only be hurt by his own attack an fought the 8 tails would be destroyed
    by a TBB that only managed to break a wooden mask.

    So either itachi or sasuke is fighting sasori and gin kin bros at tha same time?

    like i said. as if 8 tail would fight 9 tails alone.

    ohh and its iron sand. a kkg that makes ninja tules useless
     
         

  17. #37
    Rayder's Avatar
    Status
    Rayder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,417
    Location
    Dragonstone
    yu wan shum
     



    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Konoha is the main village so obviously we are gonna see more ninja from them. :sy:
     
         

  18. #38
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    466
    Location
    The Clouds
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Konoha Solos.

    Once the konoha ninja spread Minato's Kunai around the battlefield, he literally solos all of the enemy fodder ninja.
    Even if he runs low on chakra, Kurama can presumably give him more; so all he has to do is teleport to Naruto, get some chakra, then go back to raping the fodder.
    While Minato destroys the fodder (With occasional chakra from Kurama) you got people like Hashirama, Madara, Hiruzen, Itachi, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunade, Tobirama, Kakashi, Gai, Sasuke, Danzo, Naruto, Ino-Shika-Cho, K11... the list goes on. You got all of these guys to handle the top ninja from the other villages, and the average ninja from the other villages as well.
    Some of the greatest thinkers and strategists are in Konoha. The Nara clan, Kakashi, Itachi, Minato etc. Konoha has so many advantages, it isn't even funny.
    Tsunade can summon Katsuya and have her multiply to heal the wounded simultaneously. Jiraiya, Naruto, and Minato can summon an army of toads from Mount Myoboku. You got three Susanoo on the battlefield (Sasuke, Itachi, Madara); and one of these is a Perfect Susanoo, which could destroy an entire village with ease.
    Naruto's KCM shadow clones rape.
    You got two people (Three if you include Kabuto) that are capable of using Edo Tensei. You got the Senju clan, Hashirama's wood release, and Yamato's weaker wood release. If you include the Uzumaki clan as part of Konoha (this is questionable) then you got the best seals to ever exist in the Narutoverse also in Konoha's favor.
    You got a couple of fastest ninja in the manga from Konoha.
    We just haven't seen enough from the other villages for them to even compete with the versatility of the Konoha ninja; alive and dead. I probably haven't even listed everything Konoha has to offer, and they still take this with little difficulty.

    Konoha solos.
     
         

  19. #39
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Quote Originally Posted by hatake axel View Post
    Deidara is usually way above thr ground with a huge field of vision.
    I have to admit I have no counter for amaterasu. But Nagato can sense when its getting cast.
    He would surely warn Deidara.

    Hanzo- he has paralizing ppison againts 7 gates. What does Gai have againts pison?

    If Tsukoyomi cant affect sasori why would KA? its been debated here. Genjutsu is useless on Sasori lol

    Useless? Preta path. can absor infinite chakra.
    Human can one shot anyone.
    Naraka restores.
    And Gives uber taijutsu.
    all that in one body. how is that useless?

    Yeah forgot about Naruto being top sensor. give you that one.

    The guy who can only be hurt by his own attack an fought the 8 tails would be destroyed
    by a TBB that only managed to break a wooden mask.

    So either itachi or sasuke is fighting sasori and gin kin bros at tha same time?

    like i said. as if 8 tail would fight 9 tails alone.

    ohh and its iron sand. a kkg that makes ninja tules useless
    Hanzo..... .u didnt answer about hashirama's wood

    A warning Cant help deidara dodge lol

    Do you have proof that sasori is imune to genjutsu?

    I didnt say nagato was useless.....I said nagato's ATTACKS r useless against minato (how can nagato touch minato??)

    Madara perfect susano sword slash>> 3rd kazekage

    Who will help bee? That can face kurama

    Sasuke can spam amaterasu so he can solo gin/kin bros ....they dont have edo tensai helping them if they lose an srm this time

    Rasenshuriken almost killed 3rd raikage if it wasnt for Edo tensai....imagine what naeuros tbb will do
     
         

  20. #40
    Dragon Sage hatake axel's Avatar
    Status
    hatake axel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    632
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Leaf VS All 4 Other Villages

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    Hanzo..... .u didnt answer about hashirama's wood

    A warning Cant help deidara dodge lol

    Do you have proof that sasori is imune to genjutsu?

    I didnt say nagato was useless.....I said nagato's ATTACKS r useless against minato (how can nagato touch minato??)

    Madara perfect susano sword slash>> 3rd kazekage

    Who will help bee? That can face kurama

    Sasuke can spam amaterasu so he can solo gin/kin bros ....they dont have edo tensai helping them if they lose an srm this time

    Rasenshuriken almost killed 3rd raikage if it wasnt for Edo tensai....imagine what naeuros tbb will do
    I agree that Konoha would win lol
    I just wanted to debate a little.

    Madara alone has the same Mokuton has Hashi and same Rinnegan as Nagato.


    I displayed the 3 Sannins and Kabuto who would practicaly revive and power
    up konoha xD


    just one thing. Wach out!!
    I said the same thing about Sasori on
    a Itachi Vs Sasori debate and got so many
    BS replies xD
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •