Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

Re: [Lightning] With Akihiko Sensei 0^0

Well , then it's a good technique if that's what others will think too

*I start by gathering a good amount of chakra and utilize it throughout my body then I surge the lightning chakra through my body and release it all at once resulting in a shield of lightning that forms around me which I charge with an enough amount of lightning thus exploding and pushing your clone backwards as he tries to tackle me.*

Well lol this is beast for a freeform Tai fight, shock + giving me an opening and dealing damage at the same time.

Status
    O__O'

I'm not sure if many people use D-ranks any more but they do have purpose and value if used correctly

Everything you have said is correct, if I am correct elemental jutsu should be stronger than tai so you should be able to repel a C-rank taijutsu attack with this one... someone should go and check that '>_>

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

Gather you lightning chakra and concentrate it into both of your hands, then slam them on the ground releasing a powerful wave of electricity directed towards my clones feet. The lightning should be strong enough to tear through rock and leave an definite impression on the ground as it travels towards my clone.

Tell me what would happen if you combined this with a water jutsu or even if my clone where standing on a lake of water?

Also describe to me the effects of the sound coming from this jutsu, would it have a distinctive sound that could alert you target?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

>.> yeah someone...

*I start by focusing on my lightning chakra then I gather a good amount of it then channel it and concentrate it in my hands, then I slam on the ground releasing a powerful wave of electricity directed towards your clone's feet which results in tearing through the rocks and leaving an impression as it travels towards it due to it's power.*

The lightning will get to him in a much shorter time leaving him absolutely no time to react.

Yes the earth being cut through and destroyed as the lightning moves will alert me.

Status
    O__O'

I forgot to update lightning yesterday O__O'

Anyway, good. The water also serves to give a slight damage boost to the jutsu.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Hold your hands in front of you like you are holding a basketball in front of your chest, then concentrate your raiton chakra into the space in between them. Gather enough chakra and release it as a dense ball of lightning that should start sparking, contain it with you chakra so it doesn't get out of hand. Then shout "Masenko HA!" and use your chakra to propel it towards my clone, be sure to mention where you hit and maybe why you aimed there...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

*I hold my hands infront of me like I'm holding a basketball infront of my chest, then I start gathering and concentrating on my lightning chakra and utilize a sufficient amount for this technique then I release the chakra into the space in between my hands which results in creating a dense ball of lightning which starts to sparkle, I use my chakra to maintain it's form and keep it in between my hands then I shout Masenko HA! and use my chakra to send that ball towards your clone aiming for his head for a definite kill.*

Status
    O__O'

Haha, you actually did say Masenko-ha

Good...

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Flood you entire chakra network with your lightning chakra and release a steady flow that covers your body, making the lightning strong enough to protect you from physical harm. Time it just right to that when my clone goes to punch you, you will activate the lightning 'armour' to zap him.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

..... >_>

I start by focusing on my lightning chakra then channeling it throughout my body, then I keep feeding my body with nothing but lightning chakra until I get a sufficient amount for this technique, as I see your clone attacking me I release the lightning chakra in a steady flow that covers my body allowing me to stand your clone's attack and zapping him.

Status
    O__O'

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki-kun View Post
    ..... >_>
    What's that face about? o_O'

Anyway, what would be some good applications in battle for this jutus and also one or two negative aspects of it?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

You tricked me didn't you >_>

Against Taijutsu, this would be good, though basic Tai, not High rank Tai. And I think in negativity it would be like I don't know would the lightning zap me too if I made a wrong move ? , and I think it's range, I mean yeah I zapped him and all, but now he's still short range from me, if I don't act fast then I'm dead o-o, You guys simply confused me today with your questions =_= , both you and Kiri Sensei.

Status
    O__O'

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't

Well think about it, the lightning would zap you if you opponent dropped a heap of water on top of you wouldn't it? Also a wind jutsu would become even more devastating when you have this activated at the wrong time. So that would be a negative aspect, I will also mention that the jutsu is only good for one hit O__O

You should be able to defend against up to b-rank normal tai with this justu, no more and you may still feel the concussive force behin the blow. You are also correct on the range, it is only short but it could deal a painful blow if combined with taijutsu of your own...

What did Kiritsugu say to confuse you?

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Any questions before we move on?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

=_='

And here http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post9303508

Got it 100% :3
    Ready to move on ^^

Status
    O__O'

Hahaha, good luck then. I'll be sure to keep asking questions to keep you on your toes every now and then

See that large cliff face over there behind you? My clone is going to chase after you while you run up it, you job is to stop him coming after you. Do this by gathering your raiton chakra as you perform the Snake → Upside down Tiger hand seals, finishing with your hands clapped together. Then release your lightning chakra through your feet to cut through various sized rocks above you, causing them to fall past you and hit my clone to knock him down.

When would this be useful in battle, think about what you may be trying to achieve by running up a cliff?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

Oh god <_>'

As I finish listening to your orders, I start running up the cliff and gather a good amount of Raiton chakra while performing tha snake > Upside down tiger handseals, and channel the chakra through my body finishing by clapping my hands together, then I release the raiton chakra through my feet causing a few rocks infront of me to break and fall behind me thus stopping your clone from following me.

Well I would run up a cliff either to escape an earth technique, or to get a higher altitude in battle to get a good advantage.

Status
    O__O'

Perfect ^^

(Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.

Point your preferred hand up towards my clone as you gather and focus your lightning chakra into it. Hold your hand like you would if you had a sword in it and then release your lightning chakra as a pale yellow colour, keeping it in the shape of a horn. As the horn opens towards the bell (Open end of a horn, the end where sound comes out) I want you to release strong lightning bolts and direct them at my clone. The lightning should look a little chaotic but still under your control, as you hit my clone hit the two large rocks next to him at the same time... with separate lightning bolts.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

I point out my right hand towards your clone, then I start gathering a good amount of chakra and channeling it through my body while focusing it in my hand, then I hold my right hand as if I was holding a sword and release the Raiton chakra slowly as a pale yellow colored chakra that I manipulate to take the shape of a horn, then I release 3 strong Raiton bolts towards your clone and the two large rocks from his right and left sides making the Lightning hit him and the two large rocks collapsing on him.

Status
    O__O'

Very good, a particularly useful jutsu if dealing with a few targets. Though don't stretch the jutsu two far as for each bolt of lightning, the overall power of the jutsu will drop slightly.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

If you don't have a sword you can use mine. Channel you raiton chakra into the sword to infuse it with your lighting chakra, use it to cause the blade to levitate by emitting an electromagnetic field that is powerful enough to best gravity (that's how I think it work ^^) then make two copied that split from the sword, made entirely of lightning. Make these spin around and fly through the air, eventually cutting my clone in two with the original blade... the other two are merely distractions.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

I take the sword from your hand, and begin gathering Raiton chakra and channel it towards my body into my right hand and onto the sword thus infusing it with my own Raiton chakra, then I use this chakra to produce enough electromagnetic field around the sword which causes it to levitate then I make two identical clones of the sword but made out of nothing but lightning, I then manipulate them and cause them to spin around in the air then fly through the air hitting your clone along with the original blade.

Status
    O__O'

Good, so this is a good jutsu to distract you enemy as they try to work out which blade is going to attack them... if you have a clone on the field that they are unaware of... well, it's an easy hit

It can also attack multiple (3) enemies.

( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.

As you jump into the air, charge you lightning chakra into you preferred hand. As you land just in front of my clone, thrust the hand with the built up lightning chakra into the ground at the same time, as you do so you should release all the lightning at once in the form of an omnidirectional wave of lightning. The ring of lightning that emanates from you should travel out to short-range around you.

When do you see yourself using this jutsu?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Oh my oh my.... such a
    tragedy.

Got it ._.

I first jump in the air in the direction of your clone, then I channel my raiton chakra through my body and into my right hand, as I land centimeters away from your clone I slam my Raiton charged hand into the ground thus releasing all of the raiton chakra at once in the form of an omnidirectional wave of lightning that travels to short range hitting your clone.

Well this is a good way to defend against Taijutsu attacks, or earth based attacks.

Status
    O__O'

You've got to start doing a little better than going to the *good against tai and earth based attacks* response. Try adding a breif scenario describing how you'd defend with the jutsu.

Here is the jutsu:

( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm
    Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge)
    Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.

Now give me a brief description of how you might use it in battle please! ^^