Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Re: [Lightning] With Akihiko Sensei 0^0

O__o' *Notices you are... annoyed at the pace of my training?*

So that also has a numbing effect, lasting for a short while but enough to create an opening.

(Raiton: Shuriken Seigyo no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Shuriken Control Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will take out two large shuriken or Windmill Shuriken and channel their raiton chakra into them. They will then throw them at their target to pin them down and maintain a connection with the shuriken through a electrical cable that delivers a numbing shock to paralyse the target and restrict their movements.
    Note: Numbing Effect lasts for one turn.

... ummm... not much to say about this one. Unleash a short stream of lightning at my clone, but make the lightning purple. O__O

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Nope o-o

o-O
    I start by gather a good amount of raiton chakra, then I channel it through my body and into my right hand, then I slam the ground releasing all the channeled Raiton chakra towards your clone while at the same time manipulating it to become purple colored.... Wth o-o ?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep... that's all there is to it.

( Raiton: Rakurai Senkou ) - Lightning Release: Thunderbolt Flash
    Range: Short
    Description: The user releases a current of purplish lightning from their hands forward, damaging and knocking away enemies. The range of this technique is, however, limited.

Similarly to a d-rank lightning jutsu you learned some time ago, I want you to create a dense dome of lighting to surround you, creating a solid defence against my clone who will cause larges spikes to rise up from the ground around you to stab you. The lightning dome will be strong enough to destroy them on contact.

Then as my clone runs towards you, with your dome still up, I want you to discharge a wave of electricity from the dome to strike my clone. This will cause the dome to collapse though so you better not miss.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

I begin by focusing on my raiton chakra, channeling it through my whole body then I release it all at once thus creating a dome of electricity that protects me and engulfs my whole body which shatters your clone's earth spikes to pieces. Then as your gets near me, I make a sing handseal releasing all the Dome's electricity as a wave, thus hitting him and stunning him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, you can keep the dome up for up to three turns. However you can't use any other jutsu while you keep the dome in place... also, you can't move around with the jutsu active.

( Raiton: Purazuma Bōru ) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
    Type: Offensive, Defence
    Chakra cost: 20 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: 40 (-15 if target comes into contact with the barrier)
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
    Note: Technique remains active for 3 turns.

Using your lighting chakra, create a ball of lightning about the size of a basketball. Toss it into the air above my clone, using your chakra control to make it hover for a second or two before causing it to release many sparks over my clone, looking like rain... lightning rain.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

But in the description it says that I can move and charge at my opponent .-.

I begin by gathering a good amount of raiton chakra, then I channel it through my body and into my right hand where I release it while using shape manipulation to shape it into a small basketball sized raiton ball, then I manipulate it and make it hover above your clone for a second, I then make a single handseal thus causing the raiton ball to shoot a lot of sparks down at your clone.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

O__O It does too. That's new... So you can move, just not use other jutsu.

Sorry about that, this is a new jutsu since my days learning Raiton. Good catch! ^^

( Raiton: Kaminari no Shōgeki Ame ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shock Rain
    Description: The user manipulates their lightning chakra condensing into a orb of chakra and then releasing it into mid air. The lightning orb will then remain in the air for several seconds releasing a continous rain of lightning bolts shocking any enemy within the radius of the attack.

Now... I'm sure you know how chidori works. I want you to tell me how to perform it, since I'm sure you've seen it done enough by now. I'll correct you where it is needed.

These are the hand seals by the way: Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Thanks

I start by channeling all of my raiton chakra through my body, then I perform the Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey handseals and point my right hand to the ground, and hold my right wrist with my left hand, the I channel all the utilized Raiton chakra into my right hand, thus engulfing it with Raiton chakra, I then release it bit by bit maintaining it's shape and stability thus creating a small bolt like Raiton ball that emits strong raiton charges with great piercing power.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, so you'll also notice the unique sound of it, like a birds chirp. That is the sound of all those stray bolts of lightning you see emanating from the central ball. Go and slam the chidori into that large boulder over there, moulding the chidori around your hand so you can pierce through the boulder properly. Describe the impact to me please.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Got it.

I charge towards a boulder at a high speed while molding the chidor around my hand giving it a piercing effect, I then slam my hand into the boulder piercing it, the piercing effect in this technique is highly accurate, with more piercing damage than explosive damage, Unlike the rasengan which has an explosive damage and less piercing power.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, being rock it will crack apart nine times out of ten. On another note, you mentioned Rasengan, it's main power is rotational power that bores through whatever it hits and then explodes. Chidori just... makes room for itself.

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

This one is just channeling a chidori into a giant shuriken or windmill shuriken. As the shuriken hits your target, it will zap whatever you hit and induce a numbing effect.

( Raiton: Fusei Shuriken Chidori Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Rigged Shuriken One Thousand Birds Style
    Description: The user will utilize a large shuriken and channel a chidori into it. The user will then throw the shuriken charged with chidori towards the opponent resulting in paralysing them on impact. (paralysis lasts for 1 turn)
    Note: Must Know Chidori

Now, as you know chidori has the ability to enduce a paralysis effect upon your opponents. It can also be channelled through objects, including yourself. Surge lightning chakra throughout your entire body, releasing it in the form of a loose current around you, timing it so that when my clone tries to punch you, he will fall to the ground paralysed... for a while anyway.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Got it !! thanks :3

I begin by channeling my Raiton Chakra all over my body, then I focus on feeding it enough chakra through my body, once your clone comes for the attack I release it in a form of loose and controlled current around me thus making him fall on the ground paralyzed.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, there is a bit of theory I like to cover before moving on.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

So, firstly Nagashi can be used as a full body current as you just did then, only hitting stuff close to you. For out RP it can be rationalised that it reaches everything in short range of you. However, Nagashi can also be channelled over the grounds surface in one direction to reach something in Mid-range.

Now that you have read that, what do you think would happen if I used an earth jutsu to cause spikes to erupt from the ground around you, with the intention of stabbing you (a-rank earth)? Would the spikes get destroyed?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Yes they would, Lightning > Earth, it would need an S Rank earth To cancel the A rank Lightning as a counter , no ?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't resist replying to this one... does that mean I have to reply to the others now?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post

So, firstly Nagashi can be used as a full body current as you just did then, only hitting stuff close to you. For out RP it can be rationalised that it reaches everything in short range of you. However, Nagashi can also be channelled over the grounds surface in one direction to reach something in Mid-range.
    I forgot to mention something here... Nagashi can only do one of the things mentioned each time you use it. So, say you use it as a full body defence and then use it to attack something out in mid-range, it counts as two uses of Nagashi. If that's not clear... let me know.

Now, on to your most recent reply. For any other lightning jutsu that logic holds true, but Nagashi is not focused enough to be able to destroy of that rank. As it has no shape manipulation, other than what makes it a current, Nagashi only has enough power to cancel the chakra in the earth.

As such, the earth spikes would just top growing and fall back into the ground. Applying this to a projectile earth jutsu, you would negate the earth chakra but still be left with a mass of earth to deflect by some other means.

Questions?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

No just to me >.>

Ah yes xD , damn I was gonna say cancel out the chakra, but I didn't know why I didn't, anyway got it :3

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, that makes it easier... I want to finish three of my lightning students as you are all pretty close to finishing. Well, you have the rest of A to go and S-ranks but it's still close.

Posting again for the sake of it:
    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

After performing some hand seals (aren't specified) I want you to build up a large amount of chakra in your hands as you place them on the ground. Use your charka to release a massive, triangular shaped bolt of lightning that rips through the ground to obliterate my clone. A substantial amount of heat should also be generated by the lightning bolt.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

I begin by performing a set of handseals while simultaneously channeling my raiton chakra through my body, ending them with slamming my hands onto the ground then I channel the raiton chakra into both of my hands and release the raiton chakra from them both at once, as soon as the chakra leaves my hands I manipulate it's shape to form a triangular bolt of lightning that rips through the ground and striking your clone making him go poof.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Good on all aspects there...

You burnt the ground! I hope you're happy now .__.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

So, we're going to jump back and forth between chidori for a while. ^^

For these, the chidori formation is part of the jutsu but I'll still ask you to mention forming it properly (minus the hand seals).

Create a chidori in your preferred hand and then point it at my clone. You will then shape some of the lightning bolts into thin needles and shoot them at my clone, paralysing him on contact. Describe where you hit him with the needles.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

I am Happy U^U , can I burn you too senpai D ?

I start by channeling all of my raiton chakra through my body, and into my right hand, and hold my right wrist with my left hand, the I channel all the utilized Raiton chakra into my right hand, thus engulfing it with Raiton chakra, I then release it bit by bit maintaining it's shape and stability thus creating a small bolt like Raiton ball that emits strong raiton charges with great piercing power. I then point my right hand at your clone and release a surge of chakra through my body and into my right hand that has the chidori, causing the chidori to emit more chakra, I use the excess chakra to release needle like lightning bolts towards your clone's head and heart.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

<_< >_>

You can try and burn me. ^^

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Gather a huge amount of lightning chakra into your hand, containing it into something about the size of a basketball. Then run up to my clone and slam it into his face where you will then overload the ball to cause a massive explosion directed in its entirety at my clone.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

>_>'

I begin by gathering a good amount of raiton chakra then I channel it through my body and into my right hand, I then release the chakra and manipulate it into a small sized basketball make of lightning I then charge towards your clone slamming it into his face, as soon as it makes contact, I release all the chakra from the ball and my hand causing an explosion to occur that is aimed at your clone.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Be very sure you use your chakra properly to direct the explosion at my clone... I don't think I need to tell you what happens if you don't control the explosion... >_>

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explosion.

Remember Four Pillar Bind?

Charge your raiton chakra, focusing it into the ground under my clone over there. *Points at my clone* Then perform the Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger to release the stored chakra into a juiced up version of Four Pillar bind, mulitplying the power of Four Pillar bind by Four... also creating four times the number of pillars, manipulating them so they form a nice little oven around my clone. No lightning shocking him either... the lightning just moves the pillars into place!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Ofc >_>

I begin by focusing on my raiton chakra then I channel it through my body into my hands, I then perform the Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger handseals and slam my hands on the ground thus releasing the chakra into the ground creating an enhanced version of four pillar bind, and using the lightning to move them into place creating an oven like set of pillars around your clone.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

And... yeah, that's all there is to that.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

CHIDORI TIME AGAIN!!!!

Create a chidori in your hand and then extend it to take on the shape of an elongated sword, aiming to pierce my clone standing 8-10 meters away, I'm not too sure... I'm not going to measure how far away he is either. O__O

Tell me where you pierce him while also remembering to describe the numbing effects on my clone, as this is a chidori so it also keeps the numbing ability.