Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Re: [Lightning] With Akihiko Sensei 0^0

I start by channeling all of my raiton chakra through my body, and into my right hand, and hold my right wrist with my left hand, the I channel all the utilized Raiton chakra into my right hand, thus engulfing it with Raiton chakra, I then release it bit by bit maintaining it's shape and stability thus creating a small bolt like Raiton ball that emits strong raiton charges with great piercing power. I then point my right hand at your clone and release a surge of chakra through my body and into my right hand that has the chidori, causing the chidori to emit more chakra, I use the excess chakra to release a spear like raiton chakra that I use to pierce your clone with in the heart, which would be an instant kill due to the piercing and numbing effect.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

*Fatality!*

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Release your lightning charkra out around you and make it spin around you, creating a spinning vortex of wind and lightning. Shape the front of the spinning vortex into a dragon's head, reaching out to eat my clone in front of you. Make sure the lightning is chaotic enough that is jumps out from the vortex to strike nearby objects (within short range of you).

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

._.'

I begin by focusing on my raiton chakra then I channel through my body and release it into the air around me, then I manipulate it to start spinning around along the wind thus creating a chaotic vortex made out of wind and lightning, the I manipulate it again to create an opening from the front where a lightning surge in the shape of a dragon charges towards your clone making it poof.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a Mortal Kombat reference... very vague indeed...

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Some taijutsu descriptiveness is needed here...

Perform three-four punches and/or kicks to my clone (describe what you do) finishing with a powerful punch or kick that sends him air borne, turning his back to you in the process. Then leap up after him and slam a chidori into his back.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

No no xD I got the reference

I begin by charging at your clone delivering a right punch to his face, a left punch to his stomach and an upper cut to his jaw sending him flying upwards in the air, I dash a bit to the front in a way that his back is facing me, and I charge my right hand with lightning chakra, and feeding it enough to condense and create a small lightning ball that emits great lightning, I then jump in the air and slam the chidori in his back.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent, I'm glad you got the reference. ^^

Very good, don't be afraid to do some major damage with the punches and/or kicks. If your opponent somehow survives the chidori to the back, they'll have to contend with the chidori wound and any other damage you deal to them (Broken ribs, nose etc)

(Chidori Kireme) - One thousand Birds Breaker
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will deliver several punches and kicks to the opponent sending them into the air where the user will then strike a Chidori into their back.

Now, use your sword (borrow mine if needed) to slash at my new clone, in such a way that sends him air-borne. Then leap into the air after him, positioning yourself so you are on top of him, then form a chidori with your free hand and slam it into his back. The force should drive him into the ground, with your hand still in his back, landing on top of him.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Got it

I take the sword from your hands, and perform a quick yet a strong slash with my right hand that sends your clone up in the air, I then jump up in a way that I'm right above him, I then gather a lot of raiton chakra in my left hand in a way that it forms itself into a small lightning bolt covered in lightning. I then deliver a quick chidori into the spine of your clone sending him flying into the ground with my hand still in his back, I then grip on his spine cord and take it out with great force!!!!

Now that's a fatality >.>

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Q__Q That... definitely is a fatality.

(Chidori Tokkan) - One Thousand Birds Rush
    Description: The user will first strike the target with a slash from their sword hitting them into the air and then as they begin to land the user will drive them into the ground with a Chidori.

So once again, slash at my clone to send him airborne, then jump up after him as you re-sheath your sword. Perform a series of punches and kick (be descriptive, two-three punches and kicks), then push of him to keep him airborne and to propel you to the ground. You should position yourself under him as you land with one of your arms pointed up to catch him. Have a chidori formed in the hand you catch my clone on, then let him fall off your arm onto the ground before your feet.

Catch him like this:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

xD

I begin by making a swift slash that sends your clone up in the air, I then as I re-sheath my sword I jump after him and deliver a right kick to his right kidney, and a left kick to his neck ending it with shoving a kunai up his A$$, I then propel myself off him landing in the ground right below him and raise my right hand up and charge a chidori into it, your clone falls on my hand thus causing it to go through his body killing him, I then throw him off to fall right infront of me, I try to tea bag him but he poofs <_>

Though I must say you have strong clones >_>' , most would just poof from a Kunai to the A$$ >_>

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Since you have dropped me, I thought I'd post the jutsu you learned anyway.

(Raiton: Raikō Shishi Rendan) - Lightning Release: Lightning Flash Lion Combo
    Description: The user knocks the enemy into the air with thier Sword and jumps at them quickly after. They then proceeds to punch and kick the opponent while still in mid-air. After their combo, the user ducks to the floor, just underneath the opponent. As the opponent reaches him, the user strikes the falling opponent in the back with his Chidori, and then lets the helpless victim falls off.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♔ King ♚

Thank you, and sorry again , there was a misunderstanding from my part :/

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345