• 2*

2 9.09%
  • 1*

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 289 "The Lightning Blade: Ameyuri Ringo!" – Discussion

5/5 after the last 2 weeks I wasn't expecting much but this was actually pretty good, for a filler at least.

The animation was the best of the swordsmen fillers. The faces looked a little weird sometimes but the fighting was actually better than some of the canon episodes recently. Omoi's new moves were cool, now people can stop calling him fodder.

And what about Mangetsu? was he shown being sealed in the manga?

I don't have high hopes for this filler arc, the movies are always terrible and this is just a movie broken into 6 episodes.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 289 "The Lightning Blade: Ameyuri Ringo!" – Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by razinzell View Post
    5/5 after the last 2 weeks I wasn't expecting much but this was actually pretty good, for a filler at least.

The animation was the best of the swordsmen fillers. The faces looked a little weird sometimes but the fighting was actually better than some of the canon episodes recently. Omoi's new moves were cool, now people can stop calling him fodder.

I don't have high hopes for this filler arc, the movies are always terrible and this is just a movie broken into 6 episodes.
    When Naruto shows up fuguki is defeated, they say there are still 3 shinobi left ( in the anime it will be mangetsu pakura and gari as they are the only 3 left on the battle field after sai seals fuguki) by the time kakashi cacths up to anruto at the tobi battle field we are told there is still one shinobi of the mist left thus pakura and gari get defeated mangetsus all thats left he gets his filler episode slightly before tobi fight with kakashi in it ends

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/566/4

i can't get the link to kakashi cuttuing down fuguki and mentioning there being 3 left because nbs taken the chapters down but as you can see fuguki and mangetsu are the only 2 swodsmen left and being fugukis sealing is canon they don't wanna candrdic his sealing and there being one swordsmen left, this last one being mangetsu by default since the anime sealed teh rest of them

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by razinzell View Post

I know omoi isn't a fodder but I don't believe these techs did him justice, when kishi shows his techs they are much better then the ones the animators gave him.

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    When Naruto shows up fuguki is defeated, they say there are still 3 shinobi left ( in the anime it will be mangetsu pakura and gari as they are the only 3 left on the battle field after sai seals fuguki) by the time kakashi cacths up to anruto at the tobi battle field we are told there is still one shinobi of the mist left thus pakura and gari get defeated mangetsus all thats left he gets his filler episode slightly before tobi fight with kakashi in it ends

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/566/4

i can't get the link to kakashi cuttuing down fuguki and mentioning there being 3 left because nbs taken the chapters down but as you can see fuguki and mangetsu are the only 2 swodsmen left and being fugukis sealing is canon they don't wanna candrdic his sealing and there being one swordsmen left, this last one being mangetsu by default since the anime sealed teh rest of them
    It's really good to see the anime at least stayed true to the manga in what they had shown, even though they wasn't all that great. Glad the anime filled in what kishi left out it's better then nothing I suppose

Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

Thank you fillers for making this war epic!!!!! I just wish the studio could have done better when they have soo much potential with the fights.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Um..why is Kakashi late to everything? haha. But anyways, beginning to middle of the episode was slow and boring. The end where they exchanged the lollipop and swords was cool-showed a deeper side of her personality i guess. :/

Status
    Nov 2012
    If you refuse to walk with the
    reapers, you will burn with
    the saints.

Pretty decent episode

Status
    Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

awww that was kinda sweet , omoi finally found a girl & she's dead ........... the episode was nice 3.5 schmoes

Status
    Sep 2012
    Hell Good!!!

i guess that aleyuri ringo liked omoi...even if she's dead...and clearly much older than him...WTF Necrophylia ) (just kiddin')

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

To me the episode proved that besides Kisame, Zabuza, and maybe Chojuro (since the previous generation was considered the best)
    the Seven Ninja Swrodsmen of the Mist are sort of overrated. Is it because of the Edo Tensei or what.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan No Obito View Post
    To me the episode proved that besides Kisame, Zabuza, and maybe Chojuro (since the previous generation was considered the best)
    the Seven Ninja Swrodsmen of the Mist are sort of overrated. Is it because of the Edo Tensei or what.
    Nah it's because of kishi don't judge them on the fillers, kishi didn't show their full potential so the animators had only a little to go by and probably made up a few techs for them.

But from looking at zabuza you should of known that they wouldn't have been thatt powerful but yh.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12