Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Juubi's intelligence

Here's a question, boys and girls: Why would the Juubi like infinite amounts of destruction? I mean if the other tailed beasts are actually pretty intelligent, wouldn't that suggest that the Juubi is actually intelligent as well? I'm not saying it's super intelligent like Hiruzen, Oro, Itachi, or DrPRoof, but it can't just be a mindless monster that wants to destroy all the time. If it really wanted to destroy everything, if what the legends say is true, it could and would.

My idea is that it will have an agenda of it's own after being revived. I can't imagine it being cool with being sealed inside someone after just being reborn for the first time in centuries. Likelihood is that it will sense Kurama and the Hachibi's chakra and will want to talk and just kind of wave off Madara.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    After a long time! I'm Back!

Re: Juubi's intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    Here's a question, boys and girls: Why would the Juubi like infinite amounts of destruction? I mean if the other tailed beasts are actually pretty intelligent, wouldn't that suggest that the Juubi is actually intelligent as well? I'm not saying it's super intelligent like Hiruzen, Oro, Itachi, or DrPRoof, but it can't just be a mindless monster that wants to destroy all the time. If it really wanted to destroy everything, if what the legends say is true, it could and would.

My idea is that it will have an agenda of it's own after being revived. I can't imagine it being cool with being sealed inside someone after just being reborn for the first time in centuries. Likelihood is that it will sense Kurama and the Hachibi's chakra and will want to talk and just kind of wave off Madara.
    lol Drproof

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Madara is stupid. I kept saying when Jubi gets on the field everyones ****ed but woosh.
    Madara will be fodderized by Jubi, can't wait till 610. And if sas/oro 611 even :3

Status
    Feb 2012
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!

Honestly it would be pretty scary if it was just pure evil but with some sort of intelligence. Telepathy would be pretty sweet. I always think of this for some reason:

Dat evil stare

Status
    May 2012
    to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Madara is stupid. I kept saying when Jubi gets on the field everyones ****ed but woosh.
    Madara will be fodderized by Jubi, can't wait till 610. And if sas/oro 611 even :3
    Madara overestimates himself, reminds me of the base

Status
    Jun 2012
    Young Black Evil

Love the way you added Dr.Proof in this.

Ot: i think the juubi is just a mindless incarnation of evil. Like kid buu or Dantee.
    The other tailed beast were created by Rikudo Sennin so they were created i guess with brains.

Academy Student Sarutobi Joshua's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

I would assume that the Juubi is malevolent to a certain degree, I mean the So6p is hailed as a savior for a reason no? He wouln't have battled it out with the Juubi and sealed it away if the Juubi was just chillen there, not destroy'n anything.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Here's a question, boys and girls: Why would the Juubi like infinite amounts of destruction? I mean if the other tailed beasts are actually pretty intelligent, wouldn't that suggest that the Juubi is actually intelligent as well? I'm not saying it's super intelligent like Hiruzen, Oro, Itachi, or DrProof, but it can't just be a mindless monster that wants to destroy all the time. If it really wanted to destroy everything, if what the legends say is true, it could and would.

My niqqa. :y
    Quote Originally Posted by spade3dg View Post

Ot: i think the juubi is just a mindless incarnation of evil. Like kid buu or Dantee.
    The other tailed beast were created by Rikudo Sennin so they were created i guess with brains.
    Dante isn't evil.. Well he is but.. He's badass. :scorps:

Status
    May 2012
    to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    Honestly it would be pretty scary if it was just pure evil but with some sort of intelligence. Telepathy would be pretty sweet. I always think of this for some reason:

Dat evil stare
    That is creepy as hell, and I hate you now for showing me that. I have to sleep eventually fool!!

Honestly, the Juubi would be far more interesting if he was intelligent. I can't remember what video game it reminds me of, but this is where this came from.

You can't be a mindless incarnation of evil, the very idea of evil is that you have to understand what you're doing. If it was mindless then it would just destroy until it got bored, like an animal would.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Young Black Evil

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    My niqqa. :y

Dante isn't evil.. Well he is but.. He's badass. :scorps:
    He's like a slightly less cooler version of Madara. Slightly.

Status
    Feb 2012
    and save us all!

That is creepy as hell, and I hate you now for showing me that. I have to sleep eventually fool!!

Honestly, the Juubi would be far more interesting if he was intelligent. I can't remember what video game it reminds me of, but this is where this came from.

That better? :P

The preview for the next chapter implies that the Juubi will indeed be viewed as nigh invincible. Wonder if Madara and Naruto will need to team up here.

Status
    May 2012
    to say?

That better? :P

The preview for the next chapter implies that the Juubi will indeed be viewed as nigh invincible. Wonder if Madara and Naruto will need to team up here.
    Haha gosh dang it, I hope you think about them too:D

A team up? Kyuubi and PS with Hachibi. . .that is the pinnacle of awesome!!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Young Black Evil

Dat evil stare
    What manga is that? Looks interesting

Status
    Feb 2012
    and save us all!

What manga is that? Looks interesting
    Shingeki no Kyojin

OT: How do you guys think the Rookies play a part in this? Kishimoto hinted that he was going to give more characters a suitable role but IMO the best opponents for them would be Suigetsu and Jugo if they decide to fight.

Status
    May 2012
    to say?

Shingeki no Kyojin

OT: How do you guys think the Rookies play a part in this? Kishimoto hinted that he was going to give more characters a suitable role but IMO the best opponents for them would be Suigetsu and Jugo if they decide to fight.
    I love Jugo! Really, I'm not sure. Not good enough fuel for Naruto's anger since he already has all of Kurama's power. Some sort of super seal perhaps?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

The juubi is a force of nature....I doubt it, otherwise he would be good, considering the other bijuu were raised to be so by the SO6P

Status
    Oct 2012
    I take GFX reqest for reps So
    request it up lol...

but madrar is stupid lol if he does not do the seal in 610 im going to be mad

Status
    Oct 2011
    God hates New Mexico.

Well it must have some intelligence. Dr Proof? lol. Had to add him in there, huh? Must be good to be Dr. Proof!