Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Senior Member KevinPJH's Avatar
    Status
    KevinPJH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,080
    Location
    Australia
    :)
     

    Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    If you think it is, why do you watch Naruto?

    I watch it for the story.

    I do not care if some things are "Unrealistic"

    It is an Anime/Manga. Does not need to be "Realistic".
     
         

  2. #2
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,045
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath.. all alone.. reading all the dusty books
    Jana is the best .-.
     



    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    i agree with u .... people dislike plot no jutsu because it means there fav characters get beat by means which they shouldnt have ....
     
         

  3. #3
    Member hamstaman's Avatar
    Status
    hamstaman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    119
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    i agree with u .... people dislike plot no jutsu because it means there fav characters get beat by means which they shouldnt have ....
    but that is the good thing about plot no justu :D to watch someone strong gets beaten by weaker guy but with some tricks and cuz they are smarter :D if there is no plot no jutsu naruto would have ended wiht pain arc :D
    sry i'm using to much laughing smiles
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member KevinPJH's Avatar
    Status
    KevinPJH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,080
    Location
    Australia
    :)
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    i agree with u .... people dislike plot no jutsu because it means there fav characters get beat by means which they shouldnt have ....
    Thing is, it is for the progression of the story and the main point of the story.

    If people only read/watch for fights, they should watch Dragon Ball, Z, GT.
     
         

  5. #5
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,037
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    but it needs more logic and a stable power scale that makes more sense (its a series that has fights and it talks about ninja warriors so ...), now of course i like the story but thats just one aspect of the series, so i have to say that the powerscales and power ups in naruto are ridiculous .....
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,222
    Location
    Lucid dreaming
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    Plot-no-jutsu is a term I think people use to justify a feat that they don't agree with/ or that is achieved by a character they don't think highly of. I don't really like using the term since technically every single thing that has ever happened in Naruto is plot - since, well its a story.
     
         

  7. #7
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,367
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    There is no Plot no Jutsu. It's just a excuse butthurt people use.
     
         

  8. #8
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,045
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath.. all alone.. reading all the dusty books
    Jana is the best .-.
     



    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by hamstaman View Post
    but that is the good thing about plot no justu :D to watch someone strong gets beaten by weaker guy but with some tricks and cuz they are smarter :D if there is no plot no jutsu naruto would have ended wiht pain arc :D
    sry i'm using to much laughing smiles
    haha no worrys and yes i understand wat ur saying but others dont see it that way ... lol

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinPJH View Post
    Thing is, it is for the progression of the story and the main point of the story.

    If people only read/watch for fights, they should watch Dragon Ball, Z, GT.
    yes i agree things have to go a certain way for the story to progress ... and tbh the manga is becoming more and more like DBZ ... -.-

    things should go back to part 1 scaling....
     
         

  9. #9
    Hakuna Matata Ryu sannin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryu sannin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    753
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    without plot, naruto would just be some random ninjas jumping around in colourful jumpsuits
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member yellowxflash's Avatar
    Status
    yellowxflash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,405
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    Yes, why show us a situation or tech that would have ended something, like miraculous chakra gain or in the latest one Kakashi punching obito when he could have gave him a fatal blow, the continuity is very messed up in naruto.
     
         

  11. #11
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,367
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    haha no worrys and yes i understand wat ur saying but others dont see it that way ... lol



    yes i agree things have to go a certain way for the story to progress ... and tbh the manga is becoming more and more like DBZ ... -.-

    things should go back to part 1 scaling....
    I don't understand this. So far, the ONLY arc that has done anything close to DBZ is the War arc, and that's only on a small scale. There has only been a couple DBZ-like moves(Meteor, Perfect Susano'o, TBB). Do you know why Kishi is including things like these? Because this very well may be the final arc and he's trying to make it epic, for US, the ungrateful fans.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    madara rapes naruto with no plot
     
         

  13. #13
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,045
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath.. all alone.. reading all the dusty books
    Jana is the best .-.
     



    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    I don't understand this. So far, the ONLY arc that has done anything close to DBZ is the War arc, and that's only on a small scale. There has only been a couple DBZ-like moves(Meteor, Perfect Susano'o, TBB). Do you know why Kishi is including things like these? Because this very well may be the final arc and he's trying to make it epic, for US, the ungrateful fans.
    no i know that its not incredibly like DBZ and i know y he is adding it ... im just saying for ninja's its all OTT and im not ungrateful i just think the power scaling should be a bit smaller i mean i love DBZ but i love naruto for a different reason .... the narutoverse is supposed to be about match up and tactics and things like that ..... but with the way things are going ABC logic is going to become apparent
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinPJH View Post
    If you think it is, why do you watch Naruto?

    I watch it for the story.

    I do not care if some things are "Unrealistic"

    It is an Anime/Manga. Does not need to be "Realistic".
    Wouldn't be a story without plot.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member KevinPJH's Avatar
    Status
    KevinPJH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,080
    Location
    Australia
    :)
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    madara rapes naruto with no plot
    Madara does not exist without Plot.
     
         

  16. #16
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,367
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    no i know that its not incredibly like DBZ and i know y he is adding it ... im just saying for ninja's its all OTT and im not ungrateful i just think the power scaling should be a bit smaller i mean i love DBZ but i love naruto for a different reason .... the narutoverse is supposed to be about match up and tactics and things like that ..... but with the way things are going ABC logic is going to become apparent
    There have been tactics. But this is a war. An all-out brawl is inevitable.
     
         

  17. #17
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,367
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Is "Plot no Jutsu" A Bad Thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowxflash View Post
    Another thing is It also puts to much debate for character strength, like the itachi, kabuto fight. As a part of the plot to move on in the fight against good and evil, Edo tensei had to be stopped for good to prevail, itachi was the hero to stop it, but lets take away the fact itachi had to win and give no reason than other to fight who would have won? It's obvious to me, but plot no jutsu feeds fanboys, trolls and illogical bystanders
    Itachi would have won. He.held back and won,.so going all out would have been bad.for Kabuto.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •