Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

The symbol of Itachi's sacrifice

Just some thoughts...

Currently I see alot of people who think that Sasuke's role in the story is turning the table and finding a way to beat Madara and stop the moonseye plan with Naruto.

Normally I do not agree with that but I thought about it alot and had the following idea:

This theory has nothing to do with the story itself. It's more about what Kishi might think and plan (who knows).

We all can see that Itachi is a tragic character. Alot of people might already have forgotten him and call him 'fodder'. Still he was a great addition to the story, a deep character with an interesting development.

What we all think (even Itachi himself thought so) is that he sacrificed alot to protect his village and brother but all he did was a failure. His plan didn't work, he couldn't stop Madara so we currently have that horrible situation and no one can stop it.

When all that Itachi did was useless and a failure, we can pretty much forget about it but what if what he did will lead to the ultimate change? What if Kishi wants Sasuke to really find the only way to stop and destroy Madara which would save the world? At this point, all that Itachi did was the right thing and not a failure.

Question is, as unrealistic as it may sound, will Sasuke cause the decicive change, just so Itachi's sacrifice wasn't all for nothing? Could that be Kishi's plan? I'd like that one since it would give a great character a great meaning. And not make him disappear into meaninglessness like K11 and the kage. I still hope they will play a good part but it looks doubtful.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The symbol of Itachi's sacrifice

Itach did not fail.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi... you're my best
    friend and the only one I can
    count on… Protect the
    village… and the Uchiha name

Itachi did everythin for the sake of konoha... if it wasnt for him, akatsuki would have sealed all of the bijuus...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hugox28 View Post
    Itachi did everythin for the sake of konoha... if it wasnt for him, akatsuki would have sealed all of the bijuus...
    Spot on brother....+ REP