been said many times but we will probably see the kages again

i say this because it seems like where the plot is headed....also a common arguement is the seal cant be undone.....well we thought that oros couldnt come back and look what happens a curse mark release....

so simply it seems with every seal there is a release to that seal...

the plot is headed that way because the kages would know all about the uchihas history since joining konoha
the plot is headed there because suigetsu talked about how oro wasnt full power with out his arms and mention the rds , how would a suigetsu sitting in a water tank for years know about the rds....simply he read about it on that scroll

the plot is heading that way because oro says himself he not strong enough and yet he still wants sasuke....and since oros arms are sealed in rds, i would think oro has some plan to gain them back to get sasuke.....

so basically it all points to rds being released bypassed or something

so simply through plotno jutsu it happens....it happened to tobi being obito it can happen here

flame me if you want but i think it would be cool to see a hashi tobirama hiruzen minato oro sasuke naruto bee kakashi guy and shinobi alliance vs obito madara and juubi.....