Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

a good reason that we will see the hokages again

been said many times but we will probably see the kages again

i say this because it seems like where the plot is headed....also a common arguement is the seal cant be undone.....well we thought that oros couldnt come back and look what happens a curse mark release....

so simply it seems with every seal there is a release to that seal...

the plot is headed that way because the kages would know all about the uchihas history since joining konoha
    the plot is headed there because suigetsu talked about how oro wasnt full power with out his arms and mention the rds , how would a suigetsu sitting in a water tank for years know about the rds....simply he read about it on that scroll

the plot is heading that way because oro says himself he not strong enough and yet he still wants sasuke....and since oros arms are sealed in rds, i would think oro has some plan to gain them back to get sasuke.....

so basically it all points to rds being released bypassed or something

so simply through plotno jutsu it happens....it happened to tobi being obito it can happen here

flame me if you want but i think it would be cool to see a hashi tobirama hiruzen minato oro sasuke naruto bee kakashi guy and shinobi alliance vs obito madara and juubi.....

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.

Re: a good reason that we will see the hokages again

It's not possible.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.

I doubt it.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato alone could rail Edo Madara.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also known as SPEAK123

its not a certainty.

But it would be an interesting plot twist.

For those who say its not possible, go back through the manga and point out many impossible moments, that kishi decided yup, heres a jutsu changes everything.

i dont think orochimaru has been written back for nothing

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    MEH

I will be damn happy!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I bet ero-sennin will be back too

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

that would be cool

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!

very unlikley

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope it can happen, but I highly doubt it.
    Would be funny watching Madara suck up to Harishima hahaha

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

Quote Originally Posted by ANONYMOUS 182 View Post
    very unlikley
    with all the absurd things that have happened in naruto i would give it 50/50 chance...you cant say it hasnt been implied at least a little bit, and there have been crazier stuff happening that we never wouldve guessed....for instance an edo hashi.....or ninja alliance etc

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    been said many times but we will probably see the kages again

i say this because it seems like where the plot is headed....also a common arguement is the seal cant be undone.....well we thought that oros couldnt come back and look what happens a curse mark release....

so simply it seems with every seal there is a release to that seal...

the plot is headed that way because the kages would know all about the uchihas history since joining konoha
    the plot is headed there because suigetsu talked about how oro wasnt full power with out his arms and mention the rds , how would a suigetsu sitting in a water tank for years know about the rds....simply he read about it on that scroll

the plot is heading that way because oro says himself he not strong enough and yet he still wants sasuke....and since oros arms are sealed in rds, i would think oro has some plan to gain them back to get sasuke.....

so basically it all points to rds being released bypassed or something

so simply through plotno jutsu it happens....it happened to tobi being obito it can happen here

flame me if you want but i think it would be cool to see a hashi tobirama hiruzen minato oro sasuke naruto bee kakashi guy and shinobi alliance vs obito madara and juubi.....
    No flaming from me, but I will point out that plenty of us/NB Members have either made threads or posted that RDS/DDCS (Repear Death Seal/Dead Demon Consuming Seal) has to come back and that was BEFORE Edo-Madara entered the battlefield, let alone a freed Madara. Point being, I think with the Juubi now finally manifesting + several other things the DDCS/RDS SHOULD make a comeback.

But to be honest, I think there now might even be a bigger chance it might not which I will continue down below...

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Samater View Post
    its not a certainty.

But it would be an interesting plot twist.

For those who say its not possible, go back through the manga and point out many impossible moments, that kishi decided yup, heres a jutsu changes everything.

i dont think orochimaru has been written back for nothing
    This is exactly the ONE FACT that any half-intelligent NB Member and/or Naruto reader/follower would all agree on which is nothing is IMPOSSIBLE with Kishi. Like you used as an example, it was said ANYONE stabbed/hit/struck by The Sword of Totsuka will FOREVER be stuck in a genjutsu which puts those hit by the sword in a drunken-like state for all eternity. Yet here is Orochimaru, back and paler then ever.

That being said, I don't think anyone who has been sealed away is coming back AKA the past Hokages. Reason being is that even though Kishi's Plot-No-Jutsu is the strongest of them all, Kishi has left ONE JUTSU THIS ENTIRE TIME under the original rules and concept in which he originally wrote it and that is RDS/DDCS. I mean think about how this could have been used already so many times, yet it hasn't been spammed and Plot-No-Jutsu'd like IWR/Edo-Tensei has (about 20+ times I would say).

At this point in time, the ONLY thing that can be used against Madara to defeat him is DDCS, but even I can't say that with complete certainty because I truly believe we all still don't understand the whole
    Chakra: Yin - Spiritual/Mental Energy/Chakra and Yang Physical/Life Energy/Chakra thing/rules and as we know, Madara now has UNLIMITED chakra as well as a body that can't be destroyed or an "undying body" as Madara puts it:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c591/17.html

Also, as we know Naruto has the 2nd most chakra by far and away right now, but as Minato stated along time ago...Minato was able to use RDS/DDCS because he is not the host which leads me to believe a Jinchuuriki cannot use RDS/DDCS.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c503/17.html

As for the rest of the Original Poster's theory/post/thread, Oro made it clear he would still take over Sasuke if he has/gets the chance, but he can't which he knows because he stated that as well.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c593/14.html (and the entire chapter for the most part)

In layman's terms, Oro was brought back because part of his consciousness STILL EXISTED through these Cursed Seals. GOING BASED OFF THIS LOGIC AND THIS LOGIC ONLY, Minato can DEFINITELY-NOT be brought back because what chakra he left in Naruto's consciousness is gone (both Minato and Oro state they can see the outside world through the person who has their Chakra either in and/or part of their consciousness) AKA whatever traces of Minato was left clinging onto/able to view/watch the actual Narutoverse are gone. As for the other Hokages, I think Kabuto would have tried that already or Kishi in some form through Kabuto or another character because Hashi's DNA still exists through MULTIPLE sources and as for Tobirama and any other Kage, I think Kabuto would have made it happen already since he did revive those Kage's he could PLUS the fact that he states how he wanted to revive Jiraiya but his body was too far down into the ocean that he couldn't get past the pressure and wanting to revive Shisui through the use of the eye but Itachi burnt it.

P.S. - Then again I can honestly see Kishi using something along the lines of Hashi and/or Tobi were sealed by Clones of Sarutobi, which would require Kishi to use his strongest Jutsu - Flawed Concept and Completely Illogical But I Make Millions of Dolla, Dolla Billz Y'all By Doing This Plot-No-Jutsu :D

Also, I don't know if for every seal there is a release to that seal, since only the user can see the Death God when using RDS/DDCS, so I can't think of a way to unseal a seal that one doesn't even know is happening/going on.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hashirama alone would be fine.......
    Tobirama, Hiruzen and Minato would just be plain overkill

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For those who say its not possible, go returning through the manga and factor out many difficult minutes, that kishi made the decision yup, this is a jutsu changes everything.

--------
    http://www.FaucetSuperDeal.com

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why? So we can see madara destroy them as well? Hashirama is now far out of Madara's league, they were equals before, and now he has his combined might.