Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Training with Akihiko

*waits for sensei while reading my scroll*

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Re: Training with Akihiko

What did you want to be taught in again?

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

In ninjutsu and I had no previous training ^_^

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Excellent.
    So tell me why you want to learn Ninjutsu and how you personally plan on enjoying it while battling.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Well I would like to learn it so I can use it in battles to help me get out if tight situations and I find it rather intereting more than elemental techniques it is second to genjutsu to me I like it's uses and it's versality.
    In battle I plan on using shadow clone jutsu a lot so I can troll like kishi "wow booh you just killed a clone" + I will use it depending in the situation in hand and use the tech Kaye best suitable to ready my opponent fro my next attack fir example making him gp left to face a upcoming attack.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Alright, let's go over what you said.
    - Ninjutsu is actually a general word for the basic fives too. However, what we will be learning would be more focused upon the weapons and a creative way to implement this into battles.
    - The #1 rule in RPing is to have fun. xD Haha, I can imagine you doing that.
    Actually, since you bring up Shadow Clones, I'll give you my eight uses for them:
    First: Clones can perform various attacks all at the same time. Indeed, imagine if you had four clones in front of you all release different jutsus at you at the exact moment. Dangerous, no?
    Second: It is hard to tell the difference between the real you and clones. Only the Sharingan is able to tell such differences, or normally, people just godmode this in battle.
    Third: Being able to combo greatly with split-second jutsus - imagine seeing several attacks coming at you at all directions.
    Fourth: Distraction in general - for example, a clone used Thunder Up, and caused an explosion, the enemy will be drawn to the noise and you could then take advantage of this.
    Fifth: Release of Genjutsu.
    Sixth: Sacrifice for information.
    Seventh: Increase of field of vision. Blind spots.
    Eight: Human Shield.

I'll go over each of them in detail when we actually learn the jutsu.
    Alrigghttt, great!
    We're off to an amazing start.

I like basics.
    So let's go over what you'll be handling in this Ninjutsus 101 Course.
    This, sir, is a kunai.
    Attachment 62175
    Explain to me the usage of one and how you would utilize it in a battle.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Cool

Kunia: Well it is a basic ninja tool used basically by every ninja it is the main weapon it minatos arsenal he uses tags on them enabling him to transport to the kunia and the kunia also causing damage to the opponent. The kunia is also not only sharp from the front but from the edges thus causing them ti be vert lethal for example if I stab someone in the arm I will not only cause damage to the palm if the hand but also to the arteries and veins near it.

In battle I would either throw a kunia at my opponent from a distance thus keeping me safe and providing me with time to react to an attack or follow it up with another attack. Also when I am in close range quarter combat it can be very useful instead of a normal punch I can stab my opponent causing more damage. Another way I can use it is using a blindning wire attached to the kunia causing my opponent to loose vision temporarily and get hit by the kunia

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Let's go over what you said with more emphasis.
    - Excellent point. It can indeed cause as much damage as any other jutsu, however, you need to think of where you would strike. Let's say you were locked in close combat with your opponent - which places would you strike him so that he would die immediately?
    - Kunais can also serve as long range, you are correct. I will emphasize more on this when we move on to Shurikens.
    - Wires are special. Can you think of how elements will tie in with them?
    - There's a hole in the back of the kunai. How can you use this?

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

-If I was in close combat I would hit lethal pouts which can be summed up by the heart,throat and head. The part I will target is the throat since it is the less protected area I would slice it cleanly causing them to die from blood loss and not being able to breath, the second area would be the heart but it is more protected than the throat due to bones and such so more force is to be exerted, and last the head I would rarely target that location unless necessary. Other points I would attack are legs and arms rendering them useless.
    -Elements can be infused to it for example fire chakra infused to it to cause he wire to burn lightnIng can be used to cause minor burns and blind and wind can give it a slight cutting ability.
    -I can attach a wire to it and swing it around like a laso causing damage to multiple enemies.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Very good. ^_^ Much better. Also, much like one of the first few jutsus we are going to learn, you can trick people with wires attached to Shurikens by arching them back after they dodge the first one.

Now, how does a Smoke Bomb work and would you use it in a battle?

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    Very good. ^_^ Much better. Also, much like one of the first few jutsus we are going to learn, you can trick people with wires attached to Shurikens by arching them back after they dodge the first one.

Now, how does a Smoke Bomb work and would you use it in a battle?
    Well a smoke bomb works in a quite simple and effective manner it has two kinds the normal smoke bomb and the ignitable one:
    -The ignitable one works by the user lighting a short fuse on the top of the bomb then the fuse will burn down and reach the core of the bomb this will cause a chain reaction inside the bomb and cause it to explode releasing smoke.
    -The second type and which is more commonly used is the one that is simply thrown on the ground and due to the force of the impact explodes creating smoke.

Now I would basically use both smoke bombs in the same way such as:
    -Obstructing my opponents view of me thus enabling me to perform attacks sneakily this comes with the side effect of my view also being obstructed so a sensing ability can be used for example aburame bugs, sensory ability, sensory rain/ice etc.
    I can also use the smoke if I am a Nara to choke my opponent causing great damage to them and giving a silent kill and nit alerting nearby enemies.

-Now for the second type of bomb(exploding on contact) I can throw it towards my opponent followed by a kunia that causes it to explode in mid air blocking my opponents view of me and giving me a element of surprise to perform other attacks.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Well said.
    Your first example slightly touches on the correlation between wind and fire, two deadly elements that are even more violent if combined together.
    Good example on Shikamaru's Sewing technique.
    Element of surprise, another great addition. It does indeed shock your opponent, making them extremely vulnerable for a few moments.

Good, good.
    So now what's the difference between a flash bomb and a smoke bomb?

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    Well said.
    Your first example slightly touches on the correlation between wind and fire, two deadly elements that are even more violent if combined together.
    Good example on Shikamaru's Sewing technique.
    Element of surprise, another great addition. It does indeed shock your opponent, making them extremely vulnerable for a few moments.

Good, good.
    So now what's the difference between a flash bomb and a smoke bomb?
    A flash bomb does not obstruct the opponents view like the smoke bomb it deprives them of it through the usage if s bright light which temporarily blinds the opponent.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Well said. Think of it this way:
    Smoke bomb = Cover.
    Flash bomb = Opening to attack

A smoke bomb lasts longer, but a flash bomb is instantaneous.
    Okay, let's move on to the first jutsu!
    Take these two giant shurikens.
    Now, try fitting those two together behind one another's shadow and then throwing it at this Shadow Clone besides me one after the other, the first hiding the second.
    If he is able to see the second shuriken you've hidden behind the first, then he will defend against both. Try and make sure both is hidden within one another.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

I take out the first shuriken and throw it towards your clone now due to the kunia being of said mass and has said shape it has it's own shadow so I take the second kunia and throw it so that it is hidden in the firsts shadow concealing it from your clones view

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

And then what happens?

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

When the clone hits the first one with a shurkken kunia it will let it deflect from it's original path leaving the path for the concealed kunia clear and open

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Much better. ^_^
    (Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Now, proceed to send your chakra out like ropes and bind my clone, paralyzing him.
    Be specific where you do so.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

First ever nin technique :overjoy:

I start of by opening the chakra points in my body as they are open and chakra is moving through my entire entity I release a portion if that raw chakra to your clone as my chakra surrounds your clone I focus on the image of a rope as the image manifests in my mind I concentrate on the chakra and begin to manipulate it so that it takes the form of the rope that I visualized in my head the rope ties your clone in the legs as if one giant rope is surrounding them my chakra traps the hands similar to the way the legs are tied but with two large ropes one having the "knot" front the front and the other having the "knot" from the rear I also make one "rope" that surrounds the mouth in a vertical manner "tied" to the chin and another "tied" horizontally surrounding the head this is done to prevent attacks from the mouth. I then follow it up with one giant "rope" which covers the entire body as a second layer.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Extremely detailed, I'm amazed. o_o Keep up that detail in battles, and you'd be a great RPer!
    Great job aiming for the hands and feet! By tying hands up, you prevent your opponent from making handsigns for jutsus, and the feet for preventing movement.
    (Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Now, say, you were trapped in a house with a murderer. How would you feel? o_o Describe the psychological impacts.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»