Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    2,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    My Plan is better than Madara's.

    Tsuki no Me sounds great, but Infinite Tsukuyomi doesnt fit.....

    If I'm Madara, I'd obtain Shisui's eye through Rinne Tensei or another method. I then implant it into my eye socket, then I'd have Shisui's eye and Rinnegan.

    I then synchronize with the Juubi(Gedo Mazo) and cast Kotoamatsukami through the Juubi towards the moon, I'd program the genjutsu to "All Stop Fighting" or "All Worship Me". Because I have Senju DNA i can use it as much as I like.

    This is a way of true peace, not a virtual world or dream. When reality itself is still hell itself.

    Even though I sacriface my EMS and Sharingan jutsu's, its completely worth it.

    But Orochimaru may be a problem to me, because his Sennin Mode is Anti-Genjutsu.

    Only way to get rid of these types, Jinchuuriki's and Sage's, is the Totsuka Blade.
     
         
    Last edited by Megatolium; 11-15-2012 at 12:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Valen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Plan is better than Madara's.

    I agree

    If the Juubi isn't immune to KA atleast

    Yep Madara is dumb

     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: My Plan is better than Madara's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    Tsuki no Me sounds great, but Infinite Tsukuyomi doesnt fit.....

    If I'm Madara, I'd obtain Shisui's eye through Rinne Tensei or another method. I then implant it into my eye socket, then I'd have Shisui's eye and Rinnegan.

    I then synchronize with the Juubi(Gedo Mazo) and cast Kotoamatsukami through the Juubi towards the moon, I'd program the genjutsu to "All Stop Fighting" or "All Worship Me". Because I have Senju DNA i can use it as much as I like.

    This is a way of true peace, not a virtual world or dream. When reality itself is still hell itself.

    Even though I sacriface my EMS and Sharingan jutsu's, its completely worth it.


    How about he sticks with his actual plan that way he gets the same results ? lol
    Madra died before shisui did and his eye was crushed before he was revived not that it matters the inifinite tsukiyomi accomplishes the same EXACT thing
     
         

  4. #4
    I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    UnrealSoul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature
     

    Re: My Plan is better than Madara's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    Tsuki no Me sounds great, but Infinite Tsukuyomi doesnt fit.....

    If I'm Madara, I'd obtain Shisui's eye through Rinne Tensei or another method. I then implant it into my eye socket, then I'd have Shisui's eye and Rinnegan.

    I then synchronize with the Juubi(Gedo Mazo) and cast Kotoamatsukami through the Juubi towards the moon, I'd program the genjutsu to "All Stop Fighting" or "All Worship Me". Because I have Senju DNA i can use it as much as I like.

    This is a way of true peace, not a virtual world or dream. When reality itself is still hell itself.

    Even though I sacriface my EMS and Sharingan jutsu's, its completely worth it.
    I don't think Madara even know who shisui is. If so your argument is invalid...

    Still a good plan though
     
         

  5. #5
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Plan is better than Madara's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    Tsuki no Me sounds great, but Infinite Tsukuyomi doesnt fit.....

    If I'm Madara, I'd obtain Shisui's eye through Rinne Tensei or another method. I then implant it into my eye socket, then I'd have Shisui's eye and Rinnegan.

    I then synchronize with the Juubi(Gedo Mazo) and cast Kotoamatsukami through the Juubi towards the moon, I'd program the genjutsu to "All Stop Fighting" or "All Worship Me". Because I have Senju DNA i can use it as much as I like.

    This is a way of true peace, not a virtual world or dream. When reality itself is still hell itself.

    Even though I sacriface my EMS and Sharingan jutsu's, its completely worth it.
    quite a villian minded bro.. haha
     
         

  6. #6
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    2,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: My Plan is better than Madara's.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    How about he sticks with his actual plan that way he gets the same results and doesn't lose an eye ? lol
    Madra died before shisui did and his eye was crushed before he was revived not that it matters the inifinite tsukiyomi accomplishes the same EXACT thing
    But its not complete, it has MANY weaknesses, Orochimaru is one of them.
     
         

  7. #7
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: My Plan is better than Madara's.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    I don't think Madara even know who shisui is. If so your argument is invalid...

    Still a good plan though
     
         

  8. #8
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    2,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: My Plan is better than Madara's.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    I don't think Madara even know who shisui is. If so your argument is invalid...

    Still a good plan though
    But my right hand Obito and Zetsu knows, Im connected to them, we share the same knowledge.
     
         

  9. #9
    The ghost of NB Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Where you aren't
    Posts
    23,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     

    Re: My Plan is better than Madara's.

    I like your plan but don't tell the uchiha what to do!!!

    we do watever we want, watever we choose to do!! :P

    jks bro aha
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: My Plan is better than Madara's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    But its not complete, it has MANY weaknesses, Orochimaru is one of them.
    Obito already stated it is strong enough to complete what he is after.The ms casted on the surface of the moon will have the same effect since the justu is on a massive scale and drawing on the power of the juubi
     
         

  11. #11
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    Posts
    33,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looked in the mirror and
    realized I had something to
    prove.
     

    Re: My Plan is better than Madara's.

    Nice plan, except it's the same thing, just different jutsu.
     
         

  12. #12
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Plan is better than Madara's.

    Yeah good plan, but both of shisuis eyes were destroyed.
     
         

  13. #13
    The Informer Megatolium's Avatar
    Status
    Megatolium is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere on Earth :P
    Posts
    2,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never Give Up!
     

    Re: My Plan is better than Madara's.

    This is the best plan. Try topping it :P
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •