Academy Student Sarutobi Joshua's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Did I miss it?

If I remember correctly, the Naruto that was on the battlefield at the time when Madara joined Obito, was a clone, since Madara himself asked obito "wheres the real one", and presumably that same clone has been the one fighting since...

In chapter 608 Naruto (Still a clone im pretty sure?) noticed Kakashi getting owned, and he does the seal for kage bunshin and another clone (I think? ) saves Kakashi.

Did I miss something, did the "real" naruto come back or reveal himself sometime inbetween madara showing up to obito's battleground and the latest chapter?

And if not, where the heck is he?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l

Re: Did I miss it?

I knew this question would be asked yet again. NARUTO NEVER LEFT THE BATTLE!

Madara may be a god but he cannot see through two people thats why he didn't see the real Naruto behind Kakashi and Gai and infront of Bee.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No the real one was beside be.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hashi own Madara soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Joshua View Post
    If I remember correctly, the Naruto that was on the battlefield at the time when Madara joined Obito, was a clone, since Madara himself asked obito "wheres the real one", and presumably that same clone has been the one fighting since...

In chapter 608 Naruto (Still a clone im pretty sure?) noticed Kakashi getting owned, and he does the seal for kage bunshin and another clone (I think? ) saves Kakashi.

Did I miss something, did the "real" naruto come back or reveal himself sometime inbetween madara showing up to obito's battleground and the latest chapter?

And if not, where the heck is he?
    facepalm.... This sick rumor just went too far now

Academy Student Sarutobi Joshua's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    I knew this question would be asked yet again. NARUTO NEVER LEFT THE BATTLE!

Madara may be a god but he cannot see through two people thats why he didn't see the real Naruto behind Kakashi and Gai and infront of Bee.
    Ah ok, so the naruto that got blasted with the fan was a clone, and the real naruto was standing near bee up until that point?
    Thanks it was a little confusing, the panel with the 8 tails above naruto was confusing me, wasnt sure if it meant he was right underneath him, or that the 8 tails was just that big