Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Sarutobi > Hashirama

People always have the Madara =><Hashi threads. I get that they are rivals, but the 3rd Hokage is seriously being underated. Here are the stats:
    Hashirama:
    Wood Style
    Bringer of Darkness
    Fuuinjutsu
    Medical Jutsu
    + Hashi is a senju and there for has vast chakra reserves and stamina

Prime/Old Sarutobi:
    Fire Style
    Earth Style
    Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
    Shadow Clone Technique
    Summoning Technique: Monkey King: Enma
    Taijutsu
    +Knowledge and skill of performing EVERY technique (excluding kekai genkai) in the village
    + In his youth had a good amount of chakra reserves/stamina and was so skilled he used the minimum amount of chakra to do any tech

Hashi hasn't shown any real skill in Earth and Water style (that being what it takes to make wood style) but his saving grave in Ninjutsu is Wood Style. Wood Style could be countered with both Earth style and Fire style respectively. Fire burning wood and earth being used as a defense. Sarutobi has been shown to be absolutely deadly with Fire and Earth Style. Now, Wood style isn't by far a joke by any means; but Sarutobi's skill in Taijutsu (especially with Enma transformed into a staff) were easily able to counter/break Hashi's wood style. Bringer of Darkness (genjutsu) was countered by Sarutobi when we was fighting Hashi AND Tobi. He was even able to break through it and defeat them.
    As with anything in the NV, if Hashi was able to catch Sarutobi at the right moment, then it is possible he could utilized his sealing jutsu; but that is pure conjecture. Also, the medical prowess of Hashi could also play a major factor. I believe that would be his saving grace if he were to win the bout.

Sarutobi can utilize his shadow clones and summon to quickly outnumber Hashi and overwhelm him. Plus using his vast array of techniques and taijutsu (and possibly genjutsu) he could completely trump Hashi's. Sarutobi (in his old age) defeated *in their prime* EDO Hashi AND EDO Tobi (unlimited regen/chakra) So, Hashi with unlimited/spamming regen/Wood style tech along with his brother, were not able to defeat Sarutobi. Sarutobi being a mere shell of his former self and of very old age was able to hold off a Sannin, *arguably* the 2nd strongest shinobi (with unlimited regen/chakra i.e, GOD MODE) and the 2nd Hokage with same effects. The facts are all there. Prime Sarutobi > Hashirama. Now, some people will argue about how Hashi and Madara had this epic battle, well if you think about it, Madara and Hashi are just perfect rivals and therefore would have an even match. Madara is all spam fire style and sharingan techs while throwing the 9 tails at you. So, Hashi counters with seal techs and wood style + healing jutsu.
    But, I dare say, You throw EMS Madara against Prime Sarutobi.... Sarutobi will barely win, but he will win. If it is Hashi > EMS Madara and Saru > EDO Hashi and EDO Tobirama then ---> Sarutobi > EMS Madara/Hashirama.

Good night.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

Re: Sarutobi > Hashirama

nice effort but its not gonna change anyones mind

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post

nice effort but its not gonna change anyones mind
    That may be, but I have to say it. These Madara/Hashi threads are killing me.

Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman

Inb4kishichangedhismind

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by markdabomb22 View Post
    Inb4kishichangedhismind
    When/where does it say he did?

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut

All your points are invalid,yet another fail thread and one sided thread as well.

Flower Tree world one shots Hiruzen. He has no counter end of story btw ABC logic doesnt work in Naruto durp but ill do it anyways

Hashirama>Kurama & Madara

Hashirama>>Madara

Hashirama>>>>Hiruzen

Madara>>>>Hiruzen

That basically raps it up.Thanks for another shitty onesided post that is only yet giving Hiruzen a bad name due to people like you.

Hiruzen was strong but on Hashirama's and Madara's level.No not even close.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    Iruka stated Hiruzen was the strongest Kage but he had no clue about Hashirama's reign or his era.Iruka gets owned by Konoharmaru

Kishi hadnt finished writing part 2 so he basically decided to make Hashirama on god tier level and the strongest Kage EVER to exist

kbye mr I cant make threads

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dragon of Dojima

hash gonna gangbang his butt also ems madara would rush prime sarutobi. he hasnt shown any imba techniques except that wannabe sealin crap, and his noobie monkey can't do a thang homie.

Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman

It never did but that is what most hashi **** wankers have claimed

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by ntel View Post
    All your points are invalid,yet another fail thread and one sided thread as well.

Flower Tree world one shots Hiruzen. He has no counter end of story btw ABC logic doesnt work in Naruto durp but ill do it anyways

Hashirama>Kurama & Madara

Hashirama>>Madara

Hashirama>>>>Hiruzen

Madara>>>>Hiruzen

That basically raps it up.Thanks for another shitty onesided post that is only yet giving Hiruzen a bad name due to people like you.

Hiruzen was strong but on Hashirama's and Madara's level.No not even close.
    Sorry fanboy, but I believe you didn't counter my arguement by a long shot. Thanks for playing. Get your conselation prize on your way out.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Iruka stated Hiruzen was the strongest Kage but he had no clue about Hashirama's reign or his era.Iruka gets owned by Konoharmaru

Kishi hadnt finished writing part 2 so he basically decided to make Hashirama on god tier level and the strongest Kage EVER to exist

kbye mr I cant make threads
    Ah, I see. So what happened again with Edo Hashi vs Sarutobi? Oh,...Saru won? Are you sure? He beat the almighty Hashi who had unlimited chakra and regen? He beat God Mode Hashi? Now way. Well guess that means Hashi > Sarutobi.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You didnt even list all Hashis moves you messed up there.
    Hashi has good if not better taijutsu then Hiruzen.
    Hashis wood style isnt just any regular wood. Its is full of chakra and Hashi life force and makes it very powerful.
    And Orochimaru admitted he was only playing around with Hiruzen and not using the edos to full force.
    like Bruce Lee once said “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
    ― Bruce Lee
    Hiruzen can have learned over 1 thousand jutsu but did he trained each indivdual jutsu for years?!

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut

Ah, I see. So what happened again with Edo Hashi vs Sarutobi? Oh,...Saru won? Are you sure? He beat the almighty Hashi who had unlimited chakra and regen? He beat God Mode Hashi? Now way. Well guess that means Hashi > Sarutobi.
    Please re watch Naruto,orochimaru states he was using them merely to toy with Hiruzen and had no intention of taking him seriously,kk you have no debate.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please re watch Naruto,orochimaru states he was using them merely to toy with Hiruzen and had no intention of taking him seriously,kk you have no debate.
    All true^^.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nope

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut

Sorry fanboy, but I believe you didn't counter my arguement by a long shot. Thanks for playing. Get your conselation prize on your way out.
    Your argument is onesided with Hiruzen im done here.Enjoy the -rep and dislike for such a useless thread that you managed to cough up.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by xMadara View Post
    You didnt even list all Hashis moves you messed up there.
    Hashi has good if not better taijutsu then Hiruzen.
    Hashis wood style isnt just any regular wood. Its is full of chakra and Hashi life force and makes it very powerful.
    And Orochimaru admitted he was only playing around with Hiruzen and not using the edos to full force.
    like Bruce Lee once said “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
    ― Bruce Lee
    Hiruzen can have learned over 1 thousand jutsu but did he trained each indivdual jutsu for years?!
    I haven't seen anything in writing that says his Taijutsu is better than Sarutobi's. And he was also called the Professor... You honestly think he just simply learned them and didnt practice them? That is why he was called the Professor.. and expert. GOD OF SHINOBI.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Your argument is onesided with Hiruzen im done here.Enjoy the -rep and dislike for such a useless thread that you managed to cough up.
    Oh, no! -Rep. What will I do? Prob the same thing.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut

btw change the title 'sarutobi' is a clan retard.A ENTIRE clan vs Hashirama (hashirama still wins LOL!)

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People always have the Madara =><Hashi threads. I get that they are rivals, but the 3rd Hokage is seriously being underated. Here are the stats:
    Hashirama:
    Wood Style
    Bringer of Darkness
    Fuuinjutsu
    Medical Jutsu
    + Hashi is a senju and there for has vast chakra reserves and stamina

Prime/Old Sarutobi:
    Fire Style
    Earth Style
    Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
    Shadow Clone Technique
    Summoning Technique: Monkey King: Enma
    Taijutsu
    +Knowledge and skill of performing EVERY technique (excluding kekai genkai) in the village
    + In his youth had a good amount of chakra reserves/stamina and was so skilled he used the minimum amount of chakra to do any tech

Hashi hasn't shown any real skill in Earth and Water style (that being what it takes to make wood style) but his saving grave in Ninjutsu is Wood Style. Wood Style could be countered with both Earth style and Fire style respectively. Fire burning wood and earth being used as a defense. Sarutobi has been shown to be absolutely deadly with Fire and Earth Style. Now, Wood style isn't by far a joke by any means; but Sarutobi's skill in Taijutsu (especially with Enma transformed into a staff) were easily able to counter/break Hashi's wood style. Bringer of Darkness (genjutsu) was countered by Sarutobi when we was fighting Hashi AND Tobi. He was even able to break through it and defeat them.
    As with anything in the NV, if Hashi was able to catch Sarutobi at the right moment, then it is possible he could utilized his sealing jutsu; but that is pure conjecture. Also, the medical prowess of Hashi could also play a major factor. I believe that would be his saving grace if he were to win the bout.

Sarutobi can utilize his shadow clones and summon to quickly outnumber Hashi and overwhelm him. Plus using his vast array of techniques and taijutsu (and possibly genjutsu) he could completely trump Hashi's. Sarutobi (in his old age) defeated *in their prime* EDO Hashi AND EDO Tobi (unlimited regen/chakra) So, Hashi with unlimited/spamming regen/Wood style tech along with his brother, were not able to defeat Sarutobi. Sarutobi being a mere shell of his former self and of very old age was able to hold off a Sannin, *arguably* the 2nd strongest shinobi (with unlimited regen/chakra i.e, GOD MODE) and the 2nd Hokage with same effects. The facts are all there. Prime Sarutobi > Hashirama. Now, some people will argue about how Hashi and Madara had this epic battle, well if you think about it, Madara and Hashi are just perfect rivals and therefore would have an even match. Madara is all spam fire style and sharingan techs while throwing the 9 tails at you. So, Hashi counters with seal techs and wood style + healing jutsu.
    But, I dare say, You throw EMS Madara against Prime Sarutobi.... Sarutobi will barely win, but he will win. If it is Hashi > EMS Madara and Saru > EDO Hashi and EDO Tobirama then ---> Sarutobi > EMS Madara/Hashirama.

Good night.
    Hiruzen isn't outnumbering Hashirama with clones when Hashirama can make Wood Clones and Wood Clones>Shadow Clones.

Orochimaru was toying with Hiruzen when he summoned the Edo Hokages so he didn't even beat them at full power. So that makes the bottom bold's logic even worse.

Hiruzen's Katon isn't burning down all of the Flower Tree World or all of Jukai Kotan either.

Also the bottom bold is very poor logic, A>B and B>C doesn't make A>C.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by xMadara View Post
    All true^^.
    That means they didnt go all out on him? This "toying" thing he did ended up biting him in the ass. Plus, note that I said Prime Sarutobi in the post.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut

That means they didnt go all out on him? This "toying" thing he did ended up biting him in the ass. Plus, note that I said Prime Sarutobi in the post.
    No valid argument YET AGAIN.Prime Sarutobi that has never been seen before yet your using him in a debate.Hashirama has so many techniques that triumph over Hiruzen its not even funny.Ok im leaving now your thread is dead

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger

no

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Hiruzen isn't outnumbering Hashirama with clones when Hashirama can make Wood Clones and Wood Clones>Shadow Clones.

Orochimaru was toying with Hiruzen when he summoned the Edo Hokages so he didn't even beat them at full power. So that makes the bottom bold's logic even worse.

Hiruzen's Katon isn't burning down all of the Flower Tree World or all of Jukai Kotan either.

Also the bottom bold is very poor logic, A>B and B>C doesn't make A>C.
    So a prime/immortal 1st and 2nd hokage arent enough? Come on. He beat them in his old age... Sigh

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

No valid argument YET AGAIN.Prime Sarutobi that has never been seen before yet your using him in a debate.Hashirama has so many techniques that triumph over Hiruzen its not even funny.Ok im leaving now your thread is dead
    Yeah because Hashi is called the Professor and God of Shinobi. Don't let the door hit your ass on your way out, fanboy.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»