Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL

Re: Training Guide with Lili-Chwan Scorps and Reborn

I'm not gonna lie. After you posted ALL the methods, I was all like, dafuq, f!ck this sh!t, tl;dr, ain't nobody got time for that! So I was waiting on Scorps to comment and then I'd just add a little something here and there xD
    But I just had this great idea. Fun tests!! Something of a puzzle to test each method like, imagine you want to eat a banana from a tree, but you can't reach there, using water, what would you do? etc. A bit like the essay I made you guys do about being on an island with cannibals and having to use your element to survive.

Some would be easy, like, for instants how could you knock someone from a distance. easy: Method 1 blasts, from example. But a bit more complicated, how could you hit something from behind a wall, if you had your legs tied up, and were only able to make small hand motions like handseals? A little bit more tricky, suggestion: Use a Method 2 Stream to rise you over the wall by pressuring it against the floor, and then a Method 1 Blast to hit the object.

What do you think?

Last edited by Lili-Chwan; 11-25-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

I'm conducting a final test at the end of each training which involves an essay like the one you gave, however not with the hypothetical scenario.

Though I have a question about this test of yours to make it fun. Wouldn't we have to teach them the methods and the jutsu either way before we allow them to to the essay? Especially for new people who don't who havn't had much training experience? Wouldn't we be doing the same thing, training them and then giving them a test at the end to test their profficiency either way?

Status
    Jun 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I'm conducting a final test at the end of each training which involves an essay like the one you gave, however not with the hypothetical scenario.

Though I have a question about this test of yours to make it fun. Wouldn't we have to teach them the methods and the jutsu either way before we allow them to to the essay? Especially for new people who don't who havn't had much training experience? Wouldn't we be doing the same thing, training them and then giving them a test at the end to test their profficiency either way?
    Hum yeah, it's just a way to have them think outside of the box, in a way. We'd teach them, for example, method 1, and then we'd give them little challenges that could be defeated with method 1. It's just another way of testing someone, I guess.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

That sounds like a pretty solid idea, I'll try that with my wind student after we get to our first method and see how it molds out for me.

I don't know if there's anything you have to add to fire or not right now, I know Scorps is still putting his additions to the element. If you don't have anything else to add would you like to proceed on to the next element which is wind? I feel that you could implement your idea that way when you teach it too us that way we could get some idea of essay questions to ask.

Status
    Jun 2009

Nah, lets finish Fire first.

And we still need to think about Fire in combination with other elements (advanced elements)

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Alright as for this Fire in relation to advanced elements, I suppose it would be best to show how Fire works in combination to make advanced elements, then how it works with advanced elements (without Fire), and then Fire in opposition to other elements.

Fire+Earth=Lava: Perhaps the most commonly recognized combination with fire. The super heated properties of the fire added with the earth's solidified nature creates a somewhat liquified and molten earth which melts most substances upon contact and the extreme heats can even cause substances to catch fire. There is the variation of the style which is Rubber, used by Dodai, however I'm not sure on every extent as to how this occurs.

Fire+Earth=Steel: This element lacks in several areas in it's development as it was only demonstrated in a movie and showed one technique which was very similar to the Earth Release technique used by Kakuzu. However, on that note the properties of steel, the use of fire and earth to create the refined metal element is assumed to be how the technique came to be. An advanced version of Earth release. To my knowledge the usages can span as far as creating metalic, steel items in a similar fasion to earth techniques (for custom sake). THe only canon technique shows the incorperation of manipulating the chakra on the body. However I theorize that their could be a liquid property. Before steel cools and hardens into the metal it becomes it's an extremely hot liquified state. The Fire property within the style we can assume can get so super heated to get to the tempetures of the steel's melting point and create that liquified form of the metal. Since there is very little useage on the base and the scope of the technique is very limited from the perspectives we're given.

Wind+Earth+Fireust: Not too sure on this combination tbh.

Fire+Lightningark: As Dark Release is not a traditional element, there is really no way of telling what the elements are that make it up or if there would actually be any. Based on the explanation in the thread about Dark Release, since Lightning and Fire adhere to the properties of Yang, and Dark is generally associated with the Yang nature, the consensus was to add the Fire+Lightning combo as the duel combination.

Fire+Wind=Scortch: I'm not an expert here either, though from my interpritation of the relationship, The Fire release nature adheres to the ability for the users of this element to burn up/evaporate the water in your opponent's body. I presume the nature of wind is used to circulate the chakra in the air and in your opponent's body.

Still adding...

Last edited by Reborn; 12-05-2012 at 03:44 AM.

Status
    Jun 2009

Alright as for this Fire in relation to advanced elements, I suppose it would be best to show how Fire works in combination to make advanced elements, then how it works with advanced elements (without Fire), and then Fire in opposition to other elements.

Fire+Earth=Lava: Perhaps the most commonly recognized combination with fire. The super heated properties of the fire added with the earth's solidified nature creates a somewhat liquified and molten earth which melts most substances upon contact and the extreme heats can even cause substances to catch fire. There is the variation of the style which is Rubber, used by Dodai, however I'm not sure on every extent as to how this occurs.

Fire+Earth=Steel: This element lacks in several areas in it's development as it was only demonstrated in a movie and showed one technique which was very similar to the Earth Release technique used by Kakuzu. However, on that note the properties of steel, the use of fire and earth to create the refined metal element is assumed to be how the technique came to be. An advanced version of Earth release. To my knowledge the usages can span as far as creating metalic, steel items in a similar fasion to earth techniques (for custom sake). THe only canon technique shows the incorperation of manipulating the chakra on the body. However I theorize that their could be a liquid property. Before steel cools and hardens into the metal it becomes it's an extremely hot liquified state. The Fire property within the style we can assume can get so super heated to get to the tempetures of the steel's melting point and create that liquified form of the metal. Since there is very little useage on the base and the scope of the technique is very limited from the perspectives we're given.

Fire+Lightningark: As Dark Release is not a traditional element, there is really no way of telling what the elements are that make it up or if there would actually be any. Based on the explanation in the thread about Dark Release, since Lightning and Fire adhere to the properties of Yang, and Dark is generally associated with the Yang nature, the consensus was to add the Fire+Lightning combo as the duel combination.

Fire+Wind=Scortch: I'm not an expert here either, though from my interpritation of the relationship, The Fire release nature adheres to the ability for the users of this element to burn up/evaporate the water in your opponent's body. I presume the nature of wind is used to circulate the chakra in the air and in your opponent's body.

Still adding...
    It's not that. I meant it in combination with advanced elements. Something like Lava + Fire = Hotter, more fluid Lava....

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Don't worry sensei I'm getting to those >_> I just need to figure out the products of each first. What I did was just to show how Fire is used in advanced elements, just to cover that basic since I didn't talk about it in relation to creating advanced elements before hand.

Status
    Jun 2009

Still adding...

The Earth + Fire = Steel is more about maneuverability than anything. The earth gathers the minerals and the fire fuses them together. Whether the steel comes out in liquid form or in solid form, the fire plays a part in it's genesis, not just it's state.

Earth + Wind = Scorch is quite simple. Scorch is the element of drought. See it as a very dry and hot current of wind. It has suction, flow and intangibility, but also dryness and heat.

I concur with your definition of Dark. I guess I'd say Fire is about consuming substances feeding on them. Lightning would be the counterpart, as it is also an energy. These are the only energy based elements, and it's probably why they were made into Dark, in addition to the Yang stuff xD.

I've looked up the relation of Lava and Rubber. There is a process of Vulcanization where you heat up the natural rubber polymers to fuse them with sulfur and other compounds normally found in lavas creating a more resistant and elastic rubber, with greater mechanical power. The problem is that rubber itself is an organic compound that comes from trees. I guess here it's recreated with Earth Chakra and then vulcanized by Fire chakra. Not unheard of in the creation of CE. But it's mostly about Vulcanized Rubber.
    Same with Cement/Quicklime Congealing, it's about taking a product, calcium carbonate and uses heat to turn it into calcium oxide. This requires the presence of air through. It's a bit sketchy to recreate this with Lava, as no product other than the Heat is found at a normal lava. Lava here has taken a more global definition. In fact, Youton doesn't really mean Lava, but rather molten release, or fusing release, which explains all the variations. Read and look for "Youton". (Which would probably mean that one could try passing Steel as Lava release ... hint hint)

Wind+Earth+Fireust, I'm not sure either. I'd say it takes the consumption part of Fire and the density/weight manipulation of Earth, and the lightweight, intangibility of Wind to create a light/intangible element that's so dense that it consumes every matter. . Yeah.
    I'll look it up xD

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Don't want this to go to waste

Continuing on from how Fire works with advanced elements:

Storm+Fire: Quite simply Fire is a compliment element. According the elemental charts, storm possesses a weakness to wind based on the implementation of lightning release within the element. Therefore adding fire allows for a neutralization of the Wind weakness. Though large suiton techniques can diffuse the lightning of the storm element which would make fire a bad move to use in that specific situation. Though the element itself is still a rather iffy one. Darui was shown using it in a beam like manor while Hiruko, the first one to introduce the element, use the element in a way that imitated brewing storms. The techniques of Hiruko utilized storm clouds, electrical discharge and releasing of energy.

Sand+Fire: Sand's high tollerance for heat would serve to make Fire and Sand used in conjunction with one another a pretty good combination for those who posses this the Sand ability. The added heat creates a rather scorching sand combination. In my view this could be similar to dust release. As Dust utilizes Earth, Wind, and Fire it the element has great rhythem and songs (great band lol sorry couldnt' resist) as well as deadly scorching potential I believe. Dust itself involves the obliteration of whatever it comes into contact with so we don't really know if that's the case but based on those three elemental combination to make the element it could suggest the a case similar to how Sand and Fire would react together.

I don't have much of a guess for many other elements in relation to Fire

Page 2 of 2 « First 12