Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 50
  1. #1
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Obito and Uchiha Sasuke are self explanatory.

    But even Itachi, who was the epitome of unselfishness and self sacrifice; was no stranger to this trait. Even though he possessed true kindness and knew insufferable pain and agony, he did not hesitate to educate others in his idea of reality and things that truly matter and things that are only materialistic. Examples of his arrogance can also be seen in both the times he defeated Orochimaru. "Orochimaru you are weaker than me, nothing you ever do; will work on these eyes". The second time...Itachi completely ignores the snake's babble; and addresses Orochimaru as if he were vermin of the lowest order. "Finally it comes out", shortly before sealing him away forever(or so we thought), and asking Sasuke what he will do next; as if Orochimaru was just another form of Sasuke's arsenal.

    Itachi's only acknowledgement of Naruto was the result of the undying bond and hope Naruto felt for his little brother, no matter how unrealistic it seemed to him.

    Does arrogance rule the lives of all Uchiha just as the Curse and Power do? Is it their own choice; or an inescapable aspect of their nature?
     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak the Truth; 11-14-2012 at 05:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    AlexXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    even itachi isnt perfect
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Everyone has there own choice. It's a little bit of both. Sasuke grew from his hatred and that made him stronger. But! It's the Ninja world of hate that made Sasuke to what he is. So it's a little bit of both.
     
         

  4. #4
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath with Amaimon shishou
    Posts
    8,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    thats wat happens.... u take the traits of those u are around with .... in sasuke's case he is just very prideful of the uchiha clan .....

    itachi probally got it frmo his father and his father probs got it from his grandfather and so on ....
     
         

  5. #5
    Member peteriscoo's Avatar
    Status
    peteriscoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    College Bitches
    Posts
    419
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Im sure there were some uchiha that were nice enough... until itachi killed them all lol. wasnt sasuke's mom pretty nice.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Itachi was not prefect. But he had his best interest and only cared for his brother.
     
         

  7. #7
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    I think it's mostly choice but the uchiha do have the curse of hatred so yh
     
         

  8. #8
    >Monzaemon ryan221's Avatar
    Status
    ryan221 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    722
    Post Thanks / Like
    ,,I don't like to wait or make
    people wait''
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Well how would you respond to someone who attacks you and wants to take your brothers body?!
     
         

  9. #9
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    What itachi said was just him being a boss :scorps:

    Did you expect him to react like this to orochimaru:


    Come on now, this is Itachi
     
         

  10. #10
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona, US
    Posts
    5,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    It's that very arrogance that caused the destrction of the Uchiha. Let's not forget that the entire clan plotted to overthrow Kanoha's leaders in a coup and Itachi was sent to end that. Even the term "Blessed Eyes" is a term of arrogance. The Hyuuga clan have special eyes as well, though not as powerful as the Sharingan, they dont go around calling them "Blessed Eyes" but yeah there you have it.
     
         

  11. #11
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona, US
    Posts
    5,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Er, how was Itachi arrogant towards Orochimaru? He trolled him twice - everything he said was completely true :/
    What you just said is arrogance, lol. Nothing you can do to me as long as I have these eyes....You don't need to beat Itachi directly to win. Orochimaru poisoned his little brother by fostering his hatred toward him...Itachi is now dead and gone and orochimaru has returned. i think Orochimaru wins.
     
         

  12. #12
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Minato/Itachi > Orochimaru > Kakashi
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Narukarin16's Avatar
    Status
    Narukarin16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    lost somewhere in my mind
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Well with great power comes great arrogance and cockiness, just ask Naruto.
     
         

  14. #14
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan221 View Post
    Well how would you respond to someone who attacks you and wants to take your brothers body?!
    At that time Itachi didn't knew he was after his brother's body.
    Actually neither did Orochimaru.

    He tried first to take Itachi's body.
     
         

  15. #15
    Hime Hikari Uchiha Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Hikari Uchiha Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the TARDIS
    Posts
    1,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hinata and Karin will become
    new so6p's! XD
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Everyone has there own choice. It's a little bit of both. Sasuke grew from his hatred and that made him stronger. But! It's the Ninja world of hate that made Sasuke to what he is. So it's a little bit of both.
    Agreed
     
         

  16. #16
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    What itachi said was just him being a boss :scorps:

    Did you expect him to react like this to orochimaru:


    Come on now, this is Itachi
    This.
     
         

  17. #17
    >Monzaemon ryan221's Avatar
    Status
    ryan221 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    722
    Post Thanks / Like
    ,,I don't like to wait or make
    people wait''
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    At that time Itachi didn't knew he was after his brother's body.
    Actually neither did Orochimaru.

    He tried first to take Itachi's body.
    I meant for both times.
     
         

  18. #18
    |̲̅̅●̲(ℭℌґїs ℬґøẘη)●̲̅̅| Confucius's Avatar
    Status
    Confucius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    I assume, Kakashi even inherit such, but by choice. He is not full blood Uchiha. However, witnessing the powers and achievements Itachi have demonstrated, in the Uchiha name - in his past, present, or future - led him to believe the Uchiha Superior, in my opinion. As to it was the Uchiha choice, is saying having a baby was choice.

    We have grown and live our lives around people who influence our thoughts and sometime and actions. Therefore, it was an inescapable aspect of their nature from generation before them, down to their ancestor. The famous phrase, qoute, "everything is useless before these eyes" shows how cocky one can be. The Uchiha glorified and relayed on their eyes and less on their true and own skills. Proof was when Izanagi became forbidden during war clashes with Senju. However, can't really say. It is a "tool" after all, comparison to a shuriken or kunia knife.

    I was talkng, so I probably don't make sense.
     
         

  19. #19
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Sad thing is, the only way Kishi could kill Itachi off was by giving him some bullshit ilness. LOL.

    But anyway, I wouldn't say he's arrogant. Him and Orochimaru aren't exactly friends you know...
     
         

  20. #20
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Obito and Uchiha Sasuke are self explanatory.

    But even Itachi, who was the epitome of unselfishness and self sacrifice; was no stranger to this trait. Even though he possessed true kindness and knew insufferable pain and agony, he did not hesitate to educate others in his idea of reality and things that truly matter and things that are only materialistic. Examples of his arrogance can also be seen in both the times he defeated Orochimaru. "Orochimaru you are weaker than me, nothing you ever do; will work on these eyes". The second time...Itachi completely ignores the snake's babble; and addresses Orochimaru as if he were vermin of the lowest order. "Finally it comes out", shortly before sealing him away forever(or so we thought), and asking Sasuke what he will do next; as if Orochimaru was just another form of Sasuke's arsenal.

    Itachi's only acknowledgement of Naruto was the result of the undying bond and hope Naruto felt for his little brother, no matter how unrealistic it seemed to him.

    Does arrogance rule the lives of all Uchiha just as the Curse and Power do? Is it their own choice; or an inescapable aspect of their nature?
    Are you mad because the things that he saw as ''reality'' really WERE the reality? And how was everything he said related to only materialistic? He was the one who educated others NOT to be arrogant. He praised other people when he saw that they were pretty strong how is that arrogant?

    And why would Itachi pay attention to someone that IS below his level. Itachi said the truth when he said: ''Nothing will work on these eyes''. How is telling the truth related to being arrogant?

    Itachi is not arrogant.
     
         

  21. #21
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by Narukarin16 View Post
    Well with great power comes great arrogance and cockiness, just ask Naruto.
    O_o
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Itachi and Kabuto. You see how in the past Itachi was like Kabuto. So we can see the arrogance in place. Wish I can explain more but I don't remember that scene to well.
     
         

  23. #23
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    I assume, Kakashi even inherit such, but by choice. He is not full blood Uchiha. However, witnessing the powers and achievements Itachi have demonstrated, in the Uchiha name - in his past, present, or future - led him to believe the Uchiha Superior, in my opinion. As to it was the Uchiha choice, is saying having a baby was choice.

    We have grown and live our lives around people who influence our thoughts and sometime and actions. Therefore, it was an inescapable aspect of their nature from generation before them, down to their ancestor. The famous phrase, qoute, "everything is useless before these eyes" shows how cocky one can be. The Uchiha glorified and relayed on their eyes and less on their true and own skills. Proof was when Izanagi became forbidden during war clashes with Senju. However, can't really say. It is a "tool" after all, comparison to a shuriken or kunia knife.

    I was talkng, so I probably don't make sense.
    Oh no! That was awesome and true, every word.
     
         

  24. #24
    Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    952
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Obito and Uchiha Sasuke are self explanatory.

    But even Itachi, who was the epitome of unselfishness and self sacrifice; was no stranger to this trait. Even though he possessed true kindness and knew insufferable pain and agony, he did not hesitate to educate others in his idea of reality and things that truly matter and things that are only materialistic. Examples of his arrogance can also be seen in both the times he defeated Orochimaru. "Orochimaru you are weaker than me, nothing you ever do; will work on these eyes". The second time...Itachi completely ignores the snake's babble; and addresses Orochimaru as if he were vermin of the lowest order. "Finally it comes out", shortly before sealing him away forever(or so we thought), and asking Sasuke what he will do next; as if Orochimaru was just another form of Sasuke's arsenal.

    Itachi's only acknowledgement of Naruto was the result of the undying bond and hope Naruto felt for his little brother, no matter how unrealistic it seemed to him.

    Does arrogance rule the lives of all Uchiha just as the Curse and Power do? Is it their own choice; or an inescapable aspect of their nature?


    Nature; from the given information, the Uchiha were a battle portentous family in the times before the creation of the Leaf. Everything after is just the regurgitating this fact.
     
         

  25. #25
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha's arrogance in Sharingan and inherent skill..by choice; or by nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Are you mad because the things that he saw as ''reality'' really WERE the reality? And how was everything he said related to only materialistic? He was the one who educated others NOT to be arrogant. He praised other people when he saw that they were pretty strong how is that arrogant?

    And why would Itachi pay attention to someone that IS below his level. Itachi said the truth when he said: ''Nothing will work on these eyes''. How is telling the truth related to being arrogant?

    Itachi is not arrogant.
    No, not what he said! He believed that things that truly mattered to others were materialistic and unimportant and they were missing the big picture. I agreed with him at the time, fully; but that doesn't mean his arrogance wasn't shining through also. "my vessel is dismayed at this foolish clan".*shuriken in the wall
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •