Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kurama's ability to give chakra and switch with Naruto is potentially very broken

remember yugi vs pegasus how yugi switched consciousnesses at will with yami to trick pegasus' precog/mindreading ability? the same applies to sharingan. i mean how can you predict what one is going to do if they keep switching between two minds? secondly, i think most of the belief that naruto cant beat itachi and madara comes from the fact they have an experience/intelligence edge. well if naruto switches to an obviously intelligent THOUSAND YEAR OLD DEMON whos been in countless wars and seen so many powerful abilities firsthand...that removes that weakness. now naruto has no weaknesses. besides the obvious mortality.
    third, he can give allies chakra and seemingly restore them to full power in an instant. this is broken only in team fights but at the same time its incredibly useful. kakashi has effectively unlimited kami as long as kurama can touch him, itachi has decent longevity. basically anyone with bad stamina or a draining ultimate technique, is now without that weakness.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

Re: Kurama's ability to give chakra and switch with Naruto is potentially very broken

...Because they predict movements... they don't read their mind.

Member Naruto The Coming Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kurama's ability to give chakra and switch with Naruto is potentially very broken

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    remember yugi vs pegasus how yugi switched consciousnesses at will with yami to trick pegasus' precog/mindreading ability? the same applies to sharingan. i mean how can you predict what one is going to do if they keep switching between two minds? secondly, i think most of the belief that naruto cant beat itachi and madara comes from the fact they have an experience/intelligence edge. well if naruto switches to an obviously intelligent THOUSAND YEAR OLD DEMON whos been in countless wars and seen so many powerful abilities firsthand...that removes that weakness. now naruto has no weaknesses. besides the obvious mortality.
    third, he can give allies chakra and seemingly restore them to full power in an instant. this is broken only in team fights but at the same time its incredibly useful. kakashi has effectively unlimited kami as long as kurama can touch him, itachi has decent longevity. basically anyone with bad stamina or a draining ultimate technique, is now without that weakness.
    Doesnt give you full power. /thread

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because they predict movements... they don't read their mind
    how can you accurately predict movement without knowing what the opponent is thinking? kakashi demonstrated this already. he used it on zabuza and zabuza said kakashi was reading his mind but if he cant see him he cant predict him. kishi effectively forgot sharingan can copy and predict anyway so yeah. still even if your not against sharingan you still cant know what narutos gonna do if hes switching to another being instantly

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

how can you accurately predict movement without knowing what the opponent is thinking? kakashi demonstrated this already. he used it on zabuza and zabuza said kakashi was reading his mind but if he cant see him he cant predict him. kishi effectively forgot sharingan can copy and predict anyway so yeah. still even if your not against sharingan you still cant know what narutos gonna do if hes switching to another being instantly
    The Sharingan can predict movements based on the slight movements of muscles in the body. That's why Sasuke couldn't fight Naruto when he had Kyuubi cloak at VOTE, the cloak was a separate movement entirely.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it is pretty damn hax'd. Don't see how Sasuke will even manage to tire Naruto out during their battle.

Status
    May 2012
    While you where reading this, I slipped into your house. And then into your mom. .
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the rage created by you,
    I am the thirst unsated by
    you, I am the HATE that HATE
    PRODUCED!

Lmao, I thought I was the only one who noticed that pegisis's eye was just like the sharingan,

And the sharingan can only predict depending on what it sees, and it can even decive you if your not careful.

Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...

...yes...? Did anyone NOT notice this...?