Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 74
  1. #1
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Shazoooooooooooooooooooooooooooom~

    *Waits for my wife*
     
         

  2. #2
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    O hai :3

    You first >.<
     
         

  3. #3
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Alright then. Stomp your foot on the ground like a baws whilst channeling Earth chakra into the ground.
     
         

  4. #4
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Alright then. Stomp your foot on the ground like a baws whilst channeling Earth chakra into the ground.
    *I channel chakra onto the sole of my foot and stomp on the ground releasing the Earth chakra into the ground*

    What next ?
     
         

  5. #5
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    *I channel chakra onto the sole of my foot and stomp on the ground releasing the Earth chakra into the ground*

    What next ?
    Nothing really, that's pretty much it.
     
         

  6. #6
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Nothing really, that's pretty much it.
    Cool. Awesome cj.
     
         

  7. #7
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Cool. Awesome cj.
    I know, right?

    Alright time for the real shiz. Now that you've channeled chakra into the ground beneath you, I want you to utilize it with the structure of the Earth, Once done doing that, it will find and gather these ''wasted'' Earth particles from deep within the ground. By using your chakra obviously, move these particles to the top of the ground, but not out in the air yet.
     
         

  8. #8
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    I know, right?

    Alright time for the real shiz. Now that you've channeled chakra into the ground beneath you, I want you to utilize it with the structure of the Earth, Once done doing that, it will find and gather these ''wasted'' Earth particles from deep within the ground. By using your chakra obviously, move these particles to the top of the ground, but not out in the air yet.
    *I use the chakra channelled into the Earth below to gather small particles of earth which lay deep within the ground, using the chakra I then move these particles near the top of the ground keeping them nearby.*

    Damn you.
     
         

  9. #9
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    *I use the chakra channelled into the Earth below to gather small particles of earth which lay deep within the ground, using the chakra I then move these particles near the top of the ground keeping them nearby.*

    Damn you.
    I'm not a very quick-mannered person when it comes to just teaching one single CJ.

    *Creates a clone next to me that stands looking at you, preparing for battle*
    Now that you've gathered the Earth particles. Release them from the ground and shoot them straight towards my clones eyes, some go to the left and some go to the right. The earth particles will go straight towards the pupils, and damage them internally, causing a disturbed vision for a temporal amount of time.
     
         

  10. #10
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    I'm not a very quick-mannered person when it comes to just teaching one single CJ.

    *Creates a clone next to me that stands looking at you, preparing for battle*
    Now that you've gathered the Earth particles. Release them from the ground and shoot them straight towards my clones eyes, some go to the left and some go to the right. The earth particles will go straight towards the pupils, and damage them internally, causing a disturbed vision for a temporal amount of time.
    Who are you? ,_,

    *I use the chakra in the small particles of Earth which are now on top of the ground, to send them flying towards your newly formed clones, aiming for his eyes. Upon colliding with his eyes the small particles hit the pupil of your clone damaging them severely whilst causing him to temporarily disturbing his vision*
     
         

  11. #11
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Who are you? ,_,

    *I use the chakra in the small particles of Earth which are now on top of the ground, to send them flying towards your newly formed clones, aiming for his eyes. Upon colliding with his eyes the small particles hit the pupil of your clone damaging them severely whilst causing him to temporarily disturbing his vision*
    We both know what would happen if we could do this any way? xD

    *My clone gets hit, blah blah blah blah*

    Super, you just learnt:

    (Doton: Disuta-bu Shikaku) - Earth Release: Disturbed Vision
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: D
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will begin by stomping the ground and channelling his Earth chakra into it. He will then gather Earth particles from within the ground and bring them onto the battlefield, sending them towards their opponent. The purpose of these Earth particles is to temporarily blind the opponent, by flying straight towards his eyes. the particles are invisible to the naked eye.


    Now allow me to explain a little bit about this:

    It is best used either at the start of the match, or simply to take advantage of one's situation. At the start, it can be used to disturb the vision of your opponent, allowing you to land a hit on him with a more precise aim and power. It will also render his sense of sight useless for a short amount of time, meaning a great way to follow up on this is to use a jutsu that is stealthy, doesn't give off a lot of noise, so that it will not notify your opponent from the attack. Of course if he has any special abilities that allows him to notify your second attack, well then use whatever the hell you want.

    Talking about special abilities, another reason why this is a great CJ is because the particles themselves are invisible to the naked eye. Meaning if you fought someone that doesn't possess a Dojutsu of some sort, he/she wouldn't be able to be spot the particles and would get hit by them. Of course if it's the other way round then refrain yourself from using it, as it'll probably do you more bad than good.

    Finally, as said this could also be used to take advantage of a situation where your opponent might not be expecting such an attack to hit him. Let's say if he's just successfully defended against your move, and there is a small time interval where neither of you are attacking, you should use it there. If an opponent is being a prick and goes underground, whilst he his coming back to the surface, as soon as his eyes are visible, you should use it there.

    You get the overall point, it's a supplementary technique used to take advantage, disturbing the vision of your opponent. Do you have any questions? If not let's proceed.
     
         

  12. #12
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    We both know what would happen if we could do this any way? xD

    *My clone gets hit, blah blah blah blah*

    Super, you just learnt:

    (Doton: Disuta-bu Shikaku) - Earth Release: Disturbed Vision
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: D
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will begin by stomping the ground and channelling his Earth chakra into it. He will then gather Earth particles from within the ground and bring them onto the battlefield, sending them towards their opponent. The purpose of these Earth particles is to temporarily blind the opponent, by flying straight towards his eyes. the particles are invisible to the naked eye.


    Now allow me to explain a little bit about this:

    It is best used either at the start of the match, or simply to take advantage of one's situation. At the start, it can be used to disturb the vision of your opponent, allowing you to land a hit on him with a more precise aim and power. It will also render his sense of sight useless for a short amount of time, meaning a great way to follow up on this is to use a jutsu that is stealthy, doesn't give off a lot of noise, so that it will not notify your opponent from the attack. Of course if he has any special abilities that allows him to notify your second attack, well then use whatever the hell you want.

    Talking about special abilities, another reason why this is a great CJ is because the particles themselves are invisible to the naked eye. Meaning if you fought someone that doesn't possess a Dojutsu of some sort, he/she wouldn't be able to be spot the particles and would get hit by them. Of course if it's the other way round then refrain yourself from using it, as it'll probably do you more bad than good.

    Finally, as said this could also be used to take advantage of a situation where your opponent might not be expecting such an attack to hit him. Let's say if he's just successfully defended against your move, and there is a small time interval where neither of you are attacking, you should use it there. If an opponent is being a prick and goes underground, whilst he his coming back to the surface, as soon as his eyes are visible, you should use it there.

    You get the overall point, it's a supplementary technique used to take advantage, disturbing the vision of your opponent. Do you have any questions? If not let's proceed.
    No questions sensei :3

    We're doing right? Later.
    >.>
    <.<
     
         

  13. #13
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    No questions sensei :3

    We're doing right? Later.
    >.>
    <.<


    Now teach me oh mighty Erzo!
     
         

  14. #14
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post


    Now teach me oh mighty Erzo!
    :scorps: jk jk >.<

    Alright, since you've already mastered Earth, I want you to create a swamp in the area behind you where my clone is currently standing.

    *Clone appears behind you* <.<
     
         

  15. #15
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    :scorps: jk jk >.<

    Alright, since you've already mastered Earth, I want you to create a swamp in the area behind you where my clone is currently standing.

    *Clone appears behind you* <.<
    2 Erzo's, I must be in heaven.

    I turn and wave towards your clone, whereafter then by performing a single hand sign I form a swamp in the area that surrounds your opponent.
     
         

  16. #16
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    17,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    *Vomits on the thread.*

     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    *Vomits on the thread.*

    *gets out of Gobi's pockets, and cleans up after him.* D
     
         

  18. #18
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    *Vomits on the thread.*

    Need some help there?

    I keep telling you not to drink expired milk. ~_~

    Edit: Looks like House already got it done. xD
     
         

  19. #19
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    2 Erzo's, I must be in heaven.

    I turn and wave towards your clone, whereafter then by performing a single hand sign I form a swamp in the area that surrounds your opponent.


    Now carry on to further concentrate your chakra into specific areas in the the swamp you've already created and use shape manipulation to turn those specific parts into snakes made of mud which are 1 meter in length. Manipulate those snakes so that they emerge from the swamp around my already sinking clone so that they bind him and prevent him from moving and other shiz like that. : )


    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    *Vomits on the thread.*

    Ewwww. Kerrah you're cleaning this up.
    Actually let the swamp take it in D

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    *gets out of Gobi's pockets, and cleans up after him.* D
    Dafuq just happened.
     
         

  20. #20
    Kerrah's Avatar
    Status
    Kerrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chilling in my farm.
    Posts
    11,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is headbutting a goat T____T
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post


    Now carry on to further concentrate your chakra into specific areas in the the swamp you've already created and use shape manipulation to turn those specific parts into snakes made of mud which are 1 meter in length. Manipulate those snakes so that they emerge from the swamp around my already sinking clone so that they bind him and prevent him from moving and other shiz like that. : )




    Ewwww. Kerrah you're cleaning this up.
    Actually let the swamp take it in D



    Dafuq just happened.
    Seeing your poor clone already sinking into the swamp, I figured attacking him more would be a great idea. By concentrating chakra within the swamp. I pin-point several locations in which I want to shape manipulate. By doing so, those specific parts form into mud-snakes that are 1 meter long. The mud snakes then emerge from the swamp, and descend to your clone, some wrap themselves around him to bind his arms and legs, whilst one of the snakes slowly crawls into and up his anus. Giving him a horrid pain as his body slowly keeps sinking down into the swamp.

    ^______^
     
         

  21. #21
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Seeing your poor clone already sinking into the swamp, I figured attacking him more would be a great idea. By concentrating chakra within the swamp. I pin-point several locations in which I want to shape manipulate. By doing so, those specific parts form into mud-snakes that are 1 meter long. The mud snakes then emerge from the swamp, and descend to your clone, some wrap themselves around him to bind his arms and legs, whilst one of the snakes slowly crawls into and up his anus. Giving him a horrid pain as his body slowly keeps sinking down into the swamp.

    ^______^
    Alrighty,

    (Doton: Hebi Kyouran) - Earth release: Snakes Frenzy
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: After using Swamp of the underworld the user does one hand seal and concentrates his chakra on the swamp to make several (Maximum of 7) snakes to emerge from the swamp and head towards the target at fast pace, these snakes are roughly around 1 meter long and have the strength of an average snake, meaning they can bind the opponent and easily stop him from moving but they can also be destroyed easily with the appropriate technique.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times.
    Note: can only be used after Swamp of the underworld.
    Note: User can make the snakes emerge from anywhere in the swamp.
    Note: No S-rank Earth technique next turn.


    [Insert explanation of jutsu and how to use it]

    Back to msn we go!

     
         

  22. #22
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    17,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Well...

    *Puts my palm on House's head, and compresses him back into my pocket.*

    <_< >_>

    *Takes out a bottle and forces myself into it, whereafter it vanishes in a smokescreen.*

     
         

  23. #23
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Well...

    *Puts my palm on House's head, and compresses him back into my pocket.*

    <_< >_>

    *Takes out a bottle and forces myself into it, whereafter it vanishes in a smokescreen.*

    *Breaks the bottle before it vanishes*

    Blood....or red wine.. o_o
     
         

  24. #24
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    17,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    *Breaks the bottle before it vanishes*

    Blood....or red wine.. o_o
    *As the bottle breaks. A Gibbs slap hits you from behind, by yours truly.*

    Was that really neccesary? ~_~

     
         

  25. #25
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [CJ Lesson] Erzo & Kerrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    *As the bottle breaks. A Gibbs slap hits you from behind, by yours truly.*

    Was that really neccesary? ~_~

    D:

    Kerrah help meeeeh
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •