Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uchiha Question (Just Something To Think About)

Hey,

I do not know if this has been brought up already (sorry if it has), but I've been thinking something that Kishi never really elaborated on. Remember Dragon Ball Z? Goku is a Saiyan, Chi-Chi is a human, they have kids (half-saiyan/half-human)... and the kids can go Super Saiyan.

It is said that Obito and Itachi killed off all the Uchiha (except for Sasuke). That means that Sasuke and Obito are the only full-blooded Uchiha left. But what if an Uchiha marries outside their clan (It was never stated if Uchiha marry other Uchiha). And if you think to Dragon Ball Z, Saiyans get together with other Saiyans (that's obviously how you keep the full-blooded Saiyan line).

My point is... even though the Uchiha were destroyed, would there be a chance that there could be people still in the village that have Uchiha blood? Are there people who could possibly gain the sharingan?

I always see people drawing pics of Naruto/Hinata's kids, and those kids are depicted with having a Byakugan even though they would only have half of the Hyuuga's bloodline within them. And what about if a female Uchiha gets together with a male from another clan? Would that Uchiha have to change her name (that often happens in marriage).

I mean... you can kill off all the full-blooded Uchiha, but what about half-blooded Uchiha?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I take GFX reqest for reps So
    request it up lol...

Re: Uchiha Question (Just Something To Think About)

lol nice post some times i think that way to but yea nice post and he is a halfy

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

Well to simple put this in facts the uchiha are not incest they just all belong to a common ancestor, sauske mom was not a uchiha she just had her husband last name

Status
    Currently in Ancrath with Amaimon shishou
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -

im pretty sure the uchiha didnt like to marry outside of the clan .... tho i cant say for sure

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    fly,fly like a
    butterfly...sting,sting like a
    bee

interesting...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi

Hi

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

I don't know... ask Kishi. Maybe they will get sharingan just like Madara got Mokuton from Hashi DNA

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    Well to simple put this in facts the uchiha are not incest they just all belong to a common ancestor, sauske mom was not a uchiha she just had her husband last name
    I had no idea she was not an Uchiha.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Sasuke will create the half breed Uchiha's.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My point still stands though. I am still curious to know if there are half-breed Uchiha's in the village. If a female Uchiha marries someone outside the clan... a good example is an Aburame... the female Uchiha would take the name Aburame, but they could still have a kid (who has Sharingan and has the surname Aburame). ... sorry if I am confusing anyone. Just like how Naruto is really a Namikaze, but took his mother's sirname (Uzumaki). Just because you have an Uchiha's Kekkei genkai, doesn't mean that your last name has to exclusivley be Uchiha (especially if a female Uchiha married outside of clan and took another last name).

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Actually historically real Ninja would practice incest in order to secure mutations that proved beneficial. Kinda like Selective breeding, remember they live in a different world so incest may not be such a big deal to them.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The thing is, Tobi would'nt reproduce with anyone other than Rin, Madara is an undead so I doubt he'd be able to, and Sasuke is a raging homosexual, who if he by some chance did'nt die, still would'nt reproduce at all.

Wich means the Uchiha will be wiped out by Natural selection soon enough.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup

Everyone always asks about sasuke and him being only uchiha left, but what about naruto? He the only male uzumaki left too.
    Only karin and naruto could continue the full blood line.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought that you could marry whoever you liked and then the children either do or don't awaken the sharingan, as not all uchiha can. and the ones who can, carry on the trait to their children which they have kids and some will or won't awaken the sharingan, no matter if they are half or full blooded. because haku's father didn't posses his blood line limit, only him and his mum did and when his father found out he tried to kill them didnt he? so i think its not about half or full blood, but more about who can awaken the abilities. its hard to explain, but it makes sense in my head haha.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by i hate sasuke View Post
    i thought that you could marry whoever you liked and then the children either do or don't awaken the sharingan, as not all uchiha can. and the ones who can, carry on the trait to their children which they have kids and some will or won't awaken the sharingan, no matter if they are half or full blooded. because haku's father didn't posses his blood line limit, only him and his mum did and when his father found out he tried to kill them didnt he? so i think its not about half or full blood, but more about who can awaken the abilities. its hard to explain, but it makes sense in my head haha.
    I get what you are saying 100%. And you're right. I have heard that not ALL Uchiha can get their own Sharingan. But again... how does marriage work in Naruto? A female Uchiha marries a male Hatake. Wouldn't the female's new surname be Hatake? They have a kid... and the kid has access to Sharingan. The kid's last name is Hatake, BUT the kid has a Sharingan. I mean... I can see Itachi and Obito killing off their clan, but how could they account for the other Uchiha in the village that have different last name? Maybe I am over thinking this, but even Frieza didn't kill all the Saiyans like he thought.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well have you ever seen a female use the sharingan? maybe its only passed on through the males, which if they marry the child will be a uchiha. so that way the females can go crazy and shag whoever they like, and not have to worry about hatake's with the sharingan (except kakashi lol) and the males knock up anyone and bam they are in the clan. which is probably what happened with sasuke and itachi's mum?

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

Quote Originally Posted by abister90 View Post
    Hey,

I do not know if this has been brought up already (sorry if it has), but I've been thinking something that Kishi never really elaborated on. Remember Dragon Ball Z? Goku is a Saiyan, Chi-Chi is a human, they have kids (half-saiyan/half-human)... and the kids can go Super Saiyan.

It is said that Obito and Itachi killed off all the Uchiha (except for Sasuke). That means that Sasuke and Obito are the only full-blooded Uchiha left. But what if an Uchiha marries outside their clan (It was never stated if Uchiha marry other Uchiha). And if you think to Dragon Ball Z, Saiyans get together with other Saiyans (that's obviously how you keep the full-blooded Saiyan line).

My point is... even though the Uchiha were destroyed, would there be a chance that there could be people still in the village that have Uchiha blood? Are there people who could possibly gain the sharingan?

I always see people drawing pics of Naruto/Hinata's kids, and those kids are depicted with having a Byakugan even though they would only have half of the Hyuuga's bloodline within them. And what about if a female Uchiha gets together with a male from another clan? Would that Uchiha have to change her name (that often happens in marriage).

I mean... you can kill off all the full-blooded Uchiha, but what about half-blooded Uchiha?
    Genes don't work like that. Genes are like an on & off switch. It is either activated or it isn't.

As more genes get inroduced through generations, it becomes less and less likely to have acquired that trait (especially recessive oncs, the Sharingan can be categorized as one because it apparently only appears in few Uchiha)

It is more than possible for Naruto's kits to have the byakugan/Sasuke's to have Sharingan. But as the bloodline becomes "diluted" or as more genes are introduced, the trait becomes less and less likely to appear.