Luciano Mansion

[RP Tournament Round #1] Mathias vs ~Korra~

Battle Rules

Rei's Rules and Regulations
    Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    Custom Jutsu: Allowed
    Custom Elements: Allowed
    Range: Medium
    Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post
    Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential

Luciano The First
    Mathias' Customs

After you post both your links I shall start the fight ^_^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [RP Tournament Round #1] Mathias vs ~Korra~

Nice banner for our fight @_@ makes me stay in amazment

Korra bio she has 2 scythes with chain on her back and an Amegakure Umbrella as well on her back and my bio theme song is playing
    My customs

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    Nice banner for our fight @_@ makes me stay in amazment

Korra bio she has 2 scythes with chain on her back and an Amegakure Umbrella as well on her back and my bio theme song is playing
    My customs

OOC: I'm glad you liked it, I wanted the banner to be somewhat special ^_^
    Mathias is wearing his nekura cloak(See official approved template for more info) and his bow on his back.

Mathias starts off easy by slamming both of his hands together whilst focusing his chakra beneath the individual. Suddenly, a five meter wide, twenty meter deep horizontal rip in the ground opens up beneath the individual. As the fissure is opening, the individual is bathed by Diethyl Ether in its gaseous state, which is invisible to the naked eyes. The mere force in which the gas escapes from the rip leaves the individual suspended in mid air. This would obviously knock the individual off balance as he completely loses his footing and is suspended on the air, having the rip beneath him. This would most likely cause him to breath in the invisible gas, unknown to him of course.

(Doton/Jiechiruēteruton: Funki Ana) - Earth/Diethyl Ether: Fumarole
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra: 25
    Damage: 40 (If ignited)
    Description: The user will slams his hands together and cause a 5 meter wide 20 meters deep horizontal rip/fault in the earth to open up beneath the below the opponent. The fissure is continuously emitting Diethyl Ether from it with geyser like force for as long as the hole is open. The gas will fill the field within the next turn if not dealt with properly.

Notes:
    - The Fumarole stays active for two turns if not dealt with.
    - Any Heat/Fire/Lightning related source that comes into contact with the gas will cause an explosion at the range of the technique.

As the ground beneath the individual is opening, Mathias simply focuses fire chakra in his thumb and middle finger for two seconds. He then proceeds to snap said fingers. This causes a small flame to ignite in the individual's current location where ever he may be, within range of the ether gas. This inevitably causes the gas to detonate, causing a chain reaction of explosions, completely blowing up the individual as the ground beneath him is no longer there, leaving a crater twenty or so meters deep in the after-match.

( Katon: Guǐhuǒ ) - Fire release: Will o' wisp
    Type: Offensive - Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10 - 15
    Damage points: 20 - 30 (the longer it's aimed the more chakra it costs and less it damages causes)
    Description: User concentrates chakra into two of his/her fingers (thumb and middle finger) for two seconds. Once that's done, the user will snap his/her fingers in order to create small fire that's size of fire from lighter but it burns at 450 degrees. The fire is almost harmless since it's hardly used on anything expect but detonation of bombs and lighting cigarettes when you don't have a lighter.
    Can be used twice per battle
    Can only be used once per every two turns

Hmmm...

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Korra: This jutsu...

As Korra feels the rip form under her and sees that she is in mid air she thinks fast and does the ram sign. With that she releases from her mouth a large amount of water that covers an entire area, this would include your rip you made causing the rip to be filled with water since you made it 20 meters deep and the jutsu has shown to be giant in size. At the same time Korra uses the jutsu to have the massive waves from the jutsu take her her to the end of the rip while staying at long range in stead of having the water form the orb.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Once she reaches the end Korra creates 10 storm meteors the size of normal boulders in the sky. Thanks to her chakra she can control where all the meteors hit. She has the 3 meteors come straight from above you while the others make a circle around them cause you to see a bright circle above you that comes down and smash you completely.

(Ranton: 10 Arashi no ryūsei-gun) Storm Release: 10 Storm Meteor Shower
    Type: Attack
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user will do 2 hand signs and channel his Ranton chakra and sends it to the sky and starts creating 10 light blue balls made up of lightning and water chakra. The balls are the size of normal boulders. The user will then send the balls down from the sky at the opponent controlling where the meteors will hit.
    Note: Usable 2 times a match
    Note: No Ranton jutsus the next turn
    Note: Raiton and Suiton jutsus are restricted to B rank the next turn.
    Note: Must have storm release

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    Korra: This jutsu...

As Korra feels the rip form under her and sees that she is in mid air she thinks fast and does the ram sign. With that she releases from her mouth a large amount of water that covers an entire area, this would include your rip you made causing the rip to be filled with water since you made it 20 meters deep and the jutsu has shown to be giant in size. At the same time Korra uses the jutsu to have the massive waves from the jutsu take her her to the end of the rip while staying at long range in stead of having the water form the orb.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Once she reaches the end Korra creates 10 storm meteors the size of normal boulders in the sky. Thanks to her chakra she can control where all the meteors hit. She has the 3 meteors come straight from above you while the others make a circle around them cause you to see a bright circle above you that comes down and smash you completely.

(Ranton: 10 Arashi no ryūsei-gun) Storm Release: 10 Storm Meteor Shower
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user will do 2 hand signs and channel his Ranton chakra and sends it to the sky and starts creating 10 light blue balls made up of lightning and water chakra. The balls are the size of normal boulders. The user will then send the balls down from the sky at the opponent controlling where the meteors will hit.
    Note: Usable 2 times a match
    Note: No Ranton jutsus the next turn
    Note: Raiton and Suiton jutsus are restricted to B rank the next turn.
    Note: Must have storm release

As we agreed on VM's here.[x] I will continue my move as the explosion occurs from the linger gas around your vicinity is ignited, causing a huge explosion as you release your water into the fissure/hole/gap/fault.

As the explosion occurs and the now charred individual is sent flying outwards like a rag doll, Mathias simply slams his hands against the ground. He causes two half mountains to rise from either side of him, crushing him in between the two. Mathias proceeds to bow down towards the individual's location, showing him respect.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Arigato gozaimasu!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?