Status
    This user has no status.

Guess Script #2 460

So since there is no manga this week i thought id make another guess script for all those people waiting for spoilers or any sign of 460 out there. my first script is also here if u havent read it yet: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...nga-460-a.html

----------------------------------------

Zetsu: so where is he? any guesses? (laughs)

Kirikagure: Ao!

Ao: im on it....BYAKUGAN! (scopes the area with byakugan and detects sasuke behind the building with others)

Raikage: WELLL WHERE THE HELL IS HE!!!!

Ao: He is behind the building with 3 other unkown ninja!?

Chojiro:...(stands infront of Kirikagure with his giant sword out in a defence position)...i will protect you

Ao: WAIT NO HE DISAP---(sasuke appears behind Ao with his chidori katana pierced through Ao's chest)

Raikage: BASTAAAAARD!!!!(THE GROUND SHAKES AS RAIKAGE REALESES A HUGE AMOUNT OF CHAKRA AND SCREAMS)

Sasuke: whats the matter you big baby?(rips his chidori filled katana out of Ao's chest as Ao falls to the floor)

Kirikagure: AO!

Sasuke: dont worry he is not dead but the next person i strike will be (looks at danzo as he is about to dash toward danzo his leg is pulled by sand)

Gaara: Uchiha Sasuke...you have betrayed konoha and most importantly your friend Naruto..i will personally break your legs and bring you back to konoha if you force me to...

Sasuke: (smirks)Dont make me laugh..Gaara(as sasuke says that gaara wraps sand around his two other arms and restrains him against the wall)

Kankuro: are you laughing now?

(scene changes to Kisame in a forest)

Kisame: come out come out wherever you are...? (smirks as he waves his sword around and bashes trees)

Killer bee: damn..just when i thought i finally escaped from this freakos(as he hides behind a tree)

Kisame: Just come out and stop waisting my time...

Killer bee: damn i cant eva get no peace fyne then! (throws 2 swords in the sky and throws 2 swords from behind a tree at kisame then disappears an appears behind kisame)

Kisame: (!)ah so youve come out..(turns his head in killer bees direction)

Killer bee: yeah but unfortunatly this is goodbye...(2 swords come right at kisame from the front and stab him in the stomach)

Kisame: bastard!?(looks at his stomach thats pierced with 2 swords then his eyes turn huge as 2 swords pierce him from the shoulders that came down from the sky)

Killer bee: you aint got nothin on me brotha(smiles)...now say goodnight and dont bite(grabs the swords that pierced his stomach and sends electrical current through them)

(scene changes back to sasuke and the hokages)

White Zetsu: Well good luck with all this sasuke all be leaving now...(Kankuro sends out his main puppet which wraps around zetsu with its face covering the puppets cloak)

Kankuro: not so fast you slimy freak!

White Zetsu: (turns his head to the puppets face)....well well well interesting choice of puppet sasori would be pretty pissed if he knew you did this...

Kankuro: to bad he is dead just like you will be in a few seconds..

White zetsu: i dont think so but its been fun(sinks into the ground in a second)

Kankuro:!?

Danzou: Forget about the other one just kill the uchiha! isnt he the reason why we called this meeting!!!!

Sasuke: (turns his head towards danzo) your myne!!!!!!! (activates mangekyo sharingan and giant ameratsu flames consume the building as sasuke is released from the restraining sand)

Danzou:!? why,...how? (looks shocked as he is not devaoured by the black flames)

(the scene shows danzou and sasuke in a circle of black flames as sasuke tighthens his fist and says)

Sasuke: you will pay...for what you made me, my brother, my family, MY CLAN GO THROUGH!!!!(charges at danzou)

(final picture shows sasuke holding up danzou by his throat with sasuke staring at danzou with the mangekyo sharingan)

The end tell me what you think? also which was better the first guess script or second?

Last edited by TC9tails; 08-12-2009 at 09:57 PM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Guess Script #2 460

nice:D

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

very good

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Kisame wont be beaten so easily, i dont think Sasuke we be restrained so easily and i dont think he is that fast, Ao probally has a bigger role then saying danzo has a sharingan and basically dieng, Team Hawk will probally do more then stand around while Sasuke is in a romm with the kages and their guards, and i dont think they will talk to much about sasori and did the rest of akatsuki know what he looked like outside that armor stuff sakura broke

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

What I honestly think?
    Absolutely terrible.

Also, I think you mean Mizukage, not Kirikagure (that means Hidden Mist Village).

Status
    This user has no status.

if i were to make another part to this then kisame wouldnt be dead it, and hawk would play the role of cleaning up trash like the other hokages or something and ao would walk around damaged looking for answers?