View Poll Results: 5 country alliance leader or war?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kazekage (wind)

    3 10.00%
  • Raikage (lightning)

    1 3.33%
  • Mizukage (water

    3 10.00%
  • Tsuchikage (earth)

    0 0%
  • Hokage (fire)

    3 10.00%
  • Iron Country Kage

    0 0%
  • War amongst the 5 countries

    20 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 34 of 34
  1. #26
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will lead the new alliance or will there be war?

    Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    how many other akasuki members are chuunin???
    he is simply talented.
    No akatsuki members are chuunin


    and gaara would b1tch sasori in a fight hands down, could he do that to dei dei???(lets rewind to the beggining of shippuuden shall we)
    You cant say gaara would ***** sasori, we havent seen that fight and we havent seen people who fought sasori fight gaara for a diagonal information usage.
    Also youre telling a half truth, gaara technically didnt lose to deidara.

    Gaara was owning deidara from the very beginning.

    The reason gaara "lost" was because deidara used an atom bomb jutsu to kill his entire villages people, and the entire village with it.

    Had gaara let the bomb drop and simply keep going after deidara-deidara would be dead meat much earlier.

    As it is gaara wanted to protect his people.

    Gaara is obscenely more powerful than Deidara, Deidara simply used a smart idea to get his attention and make him use most of his chakra making a kilometer wide disc of sand, which would weigh thousands of tonnes.




    if we follow the principals in his fight with sasuke, earth shud rape water, now i wonder which akatsuki member uses water? HINT:he looks like a shark.
    I dont understand your point here???
    Kakashi went against all 5 elements and still won, admittedly with Kakashis help.

    You dont win a fight simply because of your elemental type, otherwise fights would be pre ordained from elemental types.

    Here we all are moaning how sharingan is overpowered and yet weve missed that anyone of a weaker element instantly loses??

    Just because Kisame is water and dei is earth doesnt mean dei will win.

    Kisame is a lot stronger than deidara, and smarter too.

    May i remind you who is alive and who is not.


    now if all of kakuzu's masks are on his back, one good explosion should destroy all of them.
    You are contradicting yourself here.

    His masks are all elemental.

    Youre saying kisame would lose to deidara because he's water.

    Well kakuzu is water, wind, earth, lightning, and fire.

    So hows deidara gonna win with earth alone?

    Im using YOUR logic here.

    i think its time to re-calculate mr

    Yes it is time to re-calculate.

    Even Kishi himself stated deidara was a weaker akatsuki, in the interviews he said more powerful members would be joining, such as suigetsu juugo and karin.

    Suigetsu lost against Kisame, who is more powerful than deidara according to Kishi.


    You obviously like the character deidara, dont worry, i do to, but he is a weaker akatsuki.

    His job was to catch the 1 TAILS.

    the LEAST POWERFUL TAILED BEAST
     
         

  2. #27
    Member neokhiladi's Avatar
    Status
    neokhiladi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will lead the new alliance or will there be war?

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    After having read the past couple of chapters it seems like there is no one who will be accepted by all 5 Kages and the Iron country Kage, Mifune.

    1.) Kazekage (Gaara,wind) - too young (see twistedlink's thread for a more thorough discussion)

    2.) Mr T. (i.e Raikage,lightning) - too emotional, amassed armies during peacetime

    3.) Mizukage (hot chick,water) - Akatsuki sort of grew up in her backyard under a previous Mizukage.

    4.) Tsuchikage (old man, earth) - actively paid for Akatsuki services

    5.) Danzou (Hokage, fire) - betrayed and generated Pein, betrayed and generated Sasuke as avengers in Akatsuki. Coward who didn't fight during Pein's invasion. Has Shisui's Sharingan and eye.

    5b.) Tsunade - no real secrets, if she wakes up soon, I'm not sure what issues can arise.

    6.) Sleeper pick and potentially the most dangerous, the leader of the land of Iron who may not be what he seems.

    7.) War: Personally, I think that there will be war, which is exactly what Madara wants if he can't control the leader.

    I originally thought it would be: Wind, Water, and Fire. Now that Ao of the water has seen Danzou's Sharingan with a Byakuugan, there's bound to be tension. It may play out as Wind and Fire against the other three. I don't think that Gaara will abandon Konoha no matter what, but Danzou's secrets and betrayals are bound to backfire again. However, Madara may have sent in Zetsu to distract the committee from Ao's discovery of Danzou's Sharingan.

    (Pick your countries, scenarios, etc.). I apologize if I missed or messed up facts, let me know and I'll fix them.


    What happened to the Hinata smilie??
    i think it will be naruto.................because on danzou no one have faith....while the others kages hav some dispute with each other to take help frm atasuki...directly or indirectly.............and the most thing to support my theory is that naruto fought most of the battle against atasuki and he is one of the jinchuriki.......so he have a direct link to it . and also naruto become hero in eyes of all people. so he can easily get support and faith from peoples and also he defeated the invincible pain............................. and last not least he have a power which no one have " TO CHANGE THE MIND AND HEART OF PEOPLE..............."
     
         

  3. #28
    Academy Student jennie's Avatar
    Status
    jennie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will lead the new alliance or will there be war?

    Quote Originally Posted by neokhiladi View Post
    i think it will be naruto.................because on danzou no one have faith....while the others kages hav some dispute with each other to take help frm atasuki...directly or indirectly.............and the most thing to support my theory is that naruto fought most of the battle against atasuki and he is one of the jinchuriki.......so he have a direct link to it . and also naruto become hero in eyes of all people. so he can easily get support and faith from peoples and also he defeated the invincible pain............................. and last not least he have a power which no one have " TO CHANGE THE MIND AND HEART OF PEOPLE..............."
    some of the extent i hope so but no body can predict wht the kishi new move wht in his mind....................... but i will favour tht may be naruto will be the head of alliance to establish peace in ninja world...............

    but on other hand if we considered manga theory than may be danzo will be selected bcoz he is manipulating mifune action through sishui sharigan......

    or wht abt kakshi he may be also one of the candiate.............................
     
         

  4. #29
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    539
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will lead the new alliance or will there be war?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    Actually, they're the same age.
    even so why is gaara to young and naruto should lead...makes no logical sense
     
         

  5. #30
    Member neokhiladi's Avatar
    Status
    neokhiladi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will lead the new alliance or will there be war?

    Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    even so why is gaara to young and naruto should lead...makes no logical sense
    It have logical sense gaara himself caputerd by ataksuki.........and he is on the verge of death or actually he is dead.........................its naruto and others who helped to save him with help of old granny and on other hand gaara is only one who know naruto very well and he is insipired by naruto........ so he will be the first who support naruto as allliance leader;...........
     
         

  6. #31
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who will lead the new alliance or will there be war?

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    No akatsuki members are chuunin




    You cant say gaara would ***** sasori, we havent seen that fight and we havent seen people who fought sasori fight gaara for a diagonal information usage.
    Also youre telling a half truth, gaara technically didnt lose to deidara.

    Gaara was owning deidara from the very beginning.

    The reason gaara "lost" was because deidara used an atom bomb jutsu to kill his entire villages people, and the entire village with it.

    Had gaara let the bomb drop and simply keep going after deidara-deidara would be dead meat much earlier.

    As it is gaara wanted to protect his people.

    Gaara is obscenely more powerful than Deidara, Deidara simply used a smart idea to get his attention and make him use most of his chakra making a kilometer wide disc of sand, which would weigh thousands of tonnes.






    I dont understand your point here???
    Kakashi went against all 5 elements and still won, admittedly with Kakashis help.

    You dont win a fight simply because of your elemental type, otherwise fights would be pre ordained from elemental types.

    Here we all are moaning how sharingan is overpowered and yet weve missed that anyone of a weaker element instantly loses??

    Just because Kisame is water and dei is earth doesnt mean dei will win.

    Kisame is a lot stronger than deidara, and smarter too.

    May i remind you who is alive and who is not.




    You are contradicting yourself here.

    His masks are all elemental.

    Youre saying kisame would lose to deidara because he's water.

    Well kakuzu is water, wind, earth, lightning, and fire.

    So hows deidara gonna win with earth alone?

    Im using YOUR logic here.




    Yes it is time to re-calculate.

    Even Kishi himself stated deidara was a weaker akatsuki, in the interviews he said more powerful members would be joining, such as suigetsu juugo and karin.

    Suigetsu lost against Kisame, who is more powerful than deidara according to Kishi.


    You obviously like the character deidara, dont worry, i do to, but he is a weaker akatsuki.

    His job was to catch the 1 TAILS.

    the LEAST POWERFUL TAILED BEAST
    I will agree with most of what you said there but you are DEFINITELY streching it to saythat suigetsu jugo and karin could beat deidara. quite honestly I doubt that all three of them combined could beat deadara. they really aren't that good(reference the eight-tails fight)
     
         

  7. #32
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LOST Island
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Who will lead the new alliance or will there be war?

    If there's a war then I see a timeskip happening with alot of konoha 12 becoming Jonin. It wouldn't feel like a real war if the events occurred quickly through a couple of arcs and wrapping up. I really wish the potential alliance occurred earlier in Part 2 with more Akatsuki members to actually face. Barring Sasuke, Team Hawk members aren't really even a threat to these countries and Kisame could fall to his fight with Killer Bee. Zetsu seems destined to fall right around Madara's fight so to me this whole notion of an alliance at this stage feels anti-climatic.
     
         

  8. #33
    Academy Student
    Status
    narutosagehokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will lead the new alliance or will there be war?

    Quote Originally Posted by neokhiladi View Post
    i think it will be naruto.................because on danzou no one have faith....while the others kages hav some dispute with each other to take help frm atasuki...directly or indirectly.............and the most thing to support my theory is that naruto fought most of the battle against atasuki and he is one of the jinchuriki.......so he have a direct link to it . and also naruto become hero in eyes of all people. so he can easily get support and faith from peoples and also he defeated the invincible pain............................. and last not least he have a power which no one have " TO CHANGE THE MIND AND HEART OF PEOPLE..............."

    it will be naruto....................bcoz as stated have he have the power "TO CHANGE THE MIND AND HEART OF PEOPLE......................
     
         

  9. #34
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who will lead the new alliance or will there be war?

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    If there's a war then I see a timeskip happening with alot of konoha 12 becoming Jonin. It wouldn't feel like a real war if the events occurred quickly through a couple of arcs and wrapping up. I really wish the potential alliance occurred earlier in Part 2 with more Akatsuki members to actually face. Barring Sasuke, Team Hawk members aren't really even a threat to these countries and Kisame could fall to his fight with Killer Bee. Zetsu seems destined to fall right around Madara's fight so to me this whole notion of an alliance at this stage feels anti-climatic.
    I am in full agreement of this.

    Like ive been saying this alliance seems to be like going after a fly with a bazooka, most akatsuki are dead and naruto can more than take care of himself as has been proved and theyre now making plans without even INVOLING NARUTO?!?!

    THE 9 TAILS!!

    Havent they asked him of his feelings considering HE'S THE ONE THEY'RE AFTER!

    Something is definitely weird.

    I reckon a few kages are being manipulated here, if not by danzo then by tobi or someone.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •