Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Madara ain't stronger than everybody

I m not saying this because i m a naruto fan boy but you guys are overating him he has being fighting naruto and still had not done much to him all he can do is deflect naruto's attack s which made him more like a cowad he stated he was not reious before that he will now but still didn't do much so to me even though he is holding back or not as far he was not able to do any thing to naruto he is not the strongest soooo unitill madara is able to capture naruto he ain't stronger at all cause if he was stronger he would have captured nzruto since
    logic example: two ninjas were asked to battle either to capture each other or to kill the two fought and none of them could defeat each other so logically they are egual no one is stronger because if one was stronger he would have captured/defeat the other.
    NOTICE:madara deflecting naruto's attack does not means he is stronger he is just defending himself.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

No Madara is the strongest.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Zetsu View Post
    No Madara is the strongest.
    he isn't strongest at all cause he failed to capture naruto that only means he had a hard time trying so he gave up

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    he isn't strongest at all cause he failed to capture naruto that only means he had a hard time trying so he gave up
    Gotta cry mate? He wasn't even trying. If he would really try he would woop Naruto's ass in not even a second. But because the Anime is called Naruto. Madara will probs die one way or another. AND I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT IT IS BY SASUKE's HAND and not by Naruto's patheticness because he's just shit.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Gotta cry mate? He wasn't even trying. If he would really try he would woop Naruto's ass in not even a second. But because the Anime is called Naruto. Madara will probs die one way or another. AND I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT IT IS BY SASUKE's HAND and not by Naruto's patheticness because he's just shit.
    i am not as naive as you you talked like a jealous person any thing that comes out of you mouth is just 20 percent.
    I am not saying naruto is going to be the one to defeat madara i don't give a shit bout that all i am trying to do is to help you understand that madara is overated and here you brought your fanboysm along with you

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yolo Swag

haha what is your problem buddy you seriously underestimating naruto if you think madara could take him down in a second, beacause if that was the case tobi already would have.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dayum sasuke fanboy naruto hater in one

Quote Originally Posted by kc8 View Post
    with that logic mate, sasuke>naruto
    naruto never defeated sasuke before.

Last edited by ChiefHermit; 11-17-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business

what a fan boy.. Is there any shit greater than sasuke... And even if madara was holding back, he would have stomped sasuke...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fighting Naruto???? WTF ! Madara just sitting there and relaxes.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but are you remembering that the Madara that you are talking about, the one in the manga right now, isn't even the original he has been modified so much yet none of the comments i read so far mention that Madara has a big Hashirama head coming out of his chest and that that alone probably gives him a huge chakra boost, sense he isn't under edo tensei's control anymore he should be using up his own chakra. No one mentions that naruto is basically fighting both Hashirama and Madara at the same time because the way Madara keeps spaming hashirama's jutsu's. We have yet to see how Madara fought when he was truly alive and could only use uchiha techniques.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mj167 View Post
    but are you remembering that the Madara that you are talking about, the one in the manga right now, isn't even the original he has been modified so much yet none of the comments i read so far mention that Madara has a big Hashirama head coming out of his chest and that that alone probably gives him a huge chakra boost, sense he isn't under edo tensei's control anymore he should be using up his own chakra. No one mentions that naruto is basically fighting both Hashirama and Madara at the same time because the way Madara keeps spaming hashirama's jutsu's. We have yet to see how Madara fought when he was truly alive and could only use uchiha techniques.
    That's right!!! Naruto is fighting Madara and Hashirama. Madara was a punk then and he's one now just like Sasuke.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trippin in Mary's Bosom

Why capture him when he has already revived the Juubi

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

EXACTLY, everyone said madara was gonna rape naruto but what happen??? NOTHING and naruto is STILL standing

madara said he wasnt holding anymore

the only thing EDO madara has that can beat naruto is meteor spam

edo madara>>bm naruto
    bm naruto>===alive rinnegan madara

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    EXACTLY, everyone said madara was gonna rape naruto but what happen??? NOTHING and naruto is STILL standing

madara said he wasnt holding anymore

the only thing EDO madara has that can beat naruto is meteor spam

edo madara>>bm naruto
    bm naruto>===alive rinnegan madara
    Well, bm naruto >>>>>>>(SOOOO much better than)>>>>>alive rinnegan madara. This is because madara awakened his rinnigan when he was attached to the gedo mazou. When he was realllllly old and was on his death bed pretty much.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fighting Naruto? He's sitting on a stone with a bag of popcorn watching the fight.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    Fighting Naruto? He's sitting on a stone with a bag of popcorn watching the fight.
    this

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

what a stupid question who used makuton on narito? And if he hasn't fought naruto then how did you come to the conclusion that he is the strongestt

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what a stupid question who used makuton on narito? And if he hasn't fought naruto then how did you come to the conclusion that he is the strongestt
    When did I say anything about anyone being strongest? Are you on acid?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

When did I say anything about anyone being strongest? Are you on acid?
    you said madara was just sitting then i asked who used makuton on naruto

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

erm he used the dragon and sat on the rock

obito used it the second time i believe

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ummm lets see, because those words came out of kishi's mouth.

Last edited by Great Sage of Uchiha; 11-16-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He actually was picking himself up after gai destroy his susanoo....

You can see from above that the explosion was from gai's attack.

In this picture you can see that Bee got released from his wood dragon because he was unable to control it while blown to pieces after gai....

You can see here that madara has yet to enter the fight in the entire chapter, he's sitting in a pile of smoke just recovering from the fact that gai owned his ass.

Sorry although he wasn't sitting on a stone chilling ...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    He actually was picking himself up after gai destroy his susanoo....

Wrong! Like I already explained in the other thread, he suffered NO damage whatsoever from teh Hirudora. Let me repost my argument, since you're too retarded to navigate the forum and i'm not going to re-hash a simple paragraph for the likes of you.

If Hirudora is what caused the explosion that is seen above, we can infer that it would destroy any rock structures it hit, as indicated by the floating rocks at the edges of the explosion. However, Madara Uchiha is sitting on a nearly undamaged piece of rock surrounded by dust. If he was at the site where he was blasted back, wouldn't he be in a crater, or at least surrounded by small pieces of rubble? It's obvious he moved to that position himself, and his laid back posture shows how little the Hirudora affected him.

Next argument.

Their's no implication that Hirudora damaged Susanoo, and the only thing you have to go on is 1) Susanoo was blasted back and 2) their was an explosion. One could say that because Madara wasn't fighting in 609 that it indicates damage, but as I've already explained he probably knew that the ten-tails was awakening and thus was content to let Obito fight. Let me address those two "points" to show how they don't indicate Hirudora did damage to Susanoo.

Madara is knocked back twice, once from mei's dragon flood and from tsunade's kick, neither of which do anything to Madara. The kick also only broke a few ribs, but the entire structure remained intact. When Madara landed at the ground he also suffered no damage. Thus your first implication, the knocking back of Susanoo, has been shown to not indicate damage to Susanoo(or Madara).

The second implication, the explosion, still doesn't indicate damage to Susanoo. Kisame is able to survive being in the center of the explosion, so it's logical to assume Susanoo would have protected Madara from all damage while maintaining structural integrity. The only way you could refute this is if you're implying that Susanoo is less durable than Kisame, which is a laughable proposition and you should just stop posting if you make it. Their's no way you can suggest that Susanoo was damaged by the Hirudora.

Now do you see why you're ****ing wrong? Probably not, but for anyone who isn't retarded this is more than sufficient evidence to show that Susanoo was NOT broken.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Wrong! Like I already explained in the other thread, he suffered NO damage whatsoever from teh Hirudora. Let me repost my argument, since you're too retarded to navigate the forum and i'm not going to re-hash a simple paragraph for the likes of you.

If Hirudora is what caused the explosion that is seen above, we can infer that it would destroy any rock structures it hit, as indicated by the floating rocks at the edges of the explosion. However, Madara Uchiha is sitting on a nearly undamaged piece of rock surrounded by dust. If he was at the site where he was blasted back, wouldn't he be in a crater, or at least surrounded by small pieces of rubble? It's obvious he moved to that position himself, and his laid back posture shows how little the Hirudora affected him.

Next argument.

Their's no implication that Hirudora damaged Susanoo, and the only thing you have to go on is 1) Susanoo was blasted back and 2) their was an explosion. One could say that because Madara wasn't fighting in 609 that it indicates damage, but as I've already explained he probably knew that the ten-tails was awakening and thus was content to let Obito fight. Let me address those two "points" to show how they don't indicate Hirudora did damage to Susanoo.

Madara is knocked back twice, once from mei's dragon flood and from tsunade's kick, neither of which do anything to Madara. The kick also only broke a few ribs, but the entire structure remained intact. When Madara landed at the ground he also suffered no damage. Thus your first implication, the knocking back of Susanoo, has been shown to not indicate damage to Susanoo(or Madara).

The second implication, the explosion, still doesn't indicate damage to Susanoo. Kisame is able to survive being in the center of the explosion, so it's logical to assume Susanoo would have protected Madara from all damage while maintaining structural integrity. The only way you could refute this is if you're implying that Susanoo is less durable than Kisame, which is a laughable proposition and you should just stop posting if you make it. Their's no way you can suggest that Susanoo was damaged by the Hirudora.

Now do you see why you're ****ing wrong? Probably not, but for anyone who isn't retarded this is more than sufficient evidence to show that Susanoo was NOT broken.
    You proved nothing in that statement what so ever?

He was standing on "UNDAMAGED ROCKS" Hmm look's to me like they were cracked...

Gai never Hit Kisame Directly either we was deflecting his attack under water.... The impact was what damaged him. The manga clearly indicates that Susanoo was broken when Madara so no where to be seen for the entire chapter and Susanoo was no were to be seen? Right after the massive explosion were susanoo was?

You can see in the right left corner that massive explosion was from the Hirudora that gai used....

In the next picture i will show you can see that Obito look's behind him shocked at the size of the explosion, You can also see that the rocks were still on the ground all smashed up were the impact was also their is no susanoo in sight!

You can also see in this picture that bee was able to get free from Madara's wood Style because madara was unable to keep the Jutsu Strong enough after the attack from the attack...

He Even claims himself that the Wood Style was loosened!

You can say whatever you want. You're nothing more than an arrogant troll with no regard toward's others! This conversation is over.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You proved nothing in that statement what so ever?
    Actually I did retard. I proved how the evidence in previous examples of Susanoo and Hirudora would indicate that Hirudora is insufficient to cause any damage to Susanoo. You are an idiot.

He was standing on "UNDAMAGED ROCKS" Hmm look's to me like they were cracked...
    Because it was a ****ing battle ground you idiot. However, if that was the impact zone of HIrudora how the **** could their be a rock that is large enough for madara to sit on, and not have his feet touch the ground? Obviously he MOVED TO HIS CURRENT POSITION.

Gai never Hit Kisame Directly either we was deflecting his attack under water.... The impact was what damaged him
    And how do you know that? It looks like a direct hit to me, considering THAT THE ****ING BLAST HIT KISAME IN THE ****ING FACE. That's why you see him in the center of the explosion, retard. That's also why Kishi had his face "whiten" like they do in DBZ when someone his hit with an energy blast. Kisame was hit with the Hirudora, regardless of whether you're too ****ing stupid to understand that simple fact that is blatantly shown..

The manga clearly indicates that Susanoo was broken when Madara so no where to be seen for the entire chapter and Susanoo was no were to be seen? Right after the massive explosion were susanoo was?
    That doesn't make sense, retard. You're claiming that because you don't see Madara for the chapter that his Susanoo was broken. This is WRONG. Their are MANY reasons he could have sat out, mostly because it doesn't ****ing matter whether he did or did not capture them IMMEDIATELY the ten-tails would be reviving soon. Not only that, but he had all the time in the world to do what he wanted.

You can see in the right left corner that massive explosion was from the Hirudora that gai used....
    Yeah, I know that you ****ing idiot. And that further proves my point. Look at the edges of Hirudora. Their are rocks being blasted back. If their was a large outcrop of rocks, like the one Madara was sitting on, don't you think they'd be destroyed? Well, you're retarded so you don't think, but yes, they would be destroyed.

In the next picture i will show you can see that Obito look's behind him shocked at the size of the explosion, You can also see that the rocks were still on the ground all smashed up were the impact was also their is no susanoo in sight!
    Obito doesn't look ****ing shocked you dipshit. Not only that, but he was responding to Kakashi, he was utterly ignorant of the Hirudora. Obviously that means he knew it wasn't shit, and the fact that Madara is completely undamaged and observing the fight means it wasn't shit. The fact that their was no Susanoo does not mean it was broken. The interior of the explosion could have been masked by the ****in explosion, that's why you can't see any of the rocks or matter in the center of the explosion. Shit you're a massive dumb**** I can't believe I have to explain something that is so blatantly obvious.

You can also see in this picture that bee was able to get free from Madara's wood Style because madara was unable to keep the Jutsu Strong enough after the attack from the attack...
    We don't know why the wood was released, but assuming that it was because Madara was damaged is pure wank. If anything it was mos likely released because Madara was playing with them, in the same way he was playing with everyone else. His immediate enjoyment was most likely ruined after being hit by the Hirudora, and thus was content to wait until the Ten-tails revived.

He Even claims himself that the Wood Style was loosened!
    No, it was the eight tails who claims that you ****ing idiot. madara says nothing the entire chapter except for the last panel. Please stop making shit up. I can look at the ****ing manga scan, too.

You can say whatever you want. You're nothing more than an arrogant troll with no regard toward's others! This conversation is over.
    Wow, you're actually right! This conversation IS over. You can't even hold up an argument, and you have to resort to using buzzwords like "troll" because you have no actual substance to use. Thanks for proving to everyone that you are not only retarded, but anally destroyed as well!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»