Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

Yeah he may be strong but the fact is he still got whacked by Hashirama and had to cheat his way back through Obito...!

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Edo Madara is the strongest. Edo Madara is basically EMS Madara + Hashirama + Nagato combined together into one super OP mother f-er.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

o n I forgot u 4get about perfect susanoo cuz we all know madara wud end everything with that but kishi made madara susanoo so op that we might not see it again. u sitting here calling madara overrated when this dude clones can do susanoo

Status
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    hashi>madara because he defeated madara right? But madara has't defeated naruto yet so no one is greater
    @bold: Yeah, but take note that this is Edo Madara;

1.) Mokuton

2.) Rinnegan

3.) Unlimited Chakra

4.) Perfect Susanoo

5.) Wood Clones

This version of Madara is the most baddest of the bad.

Last edited by Sea Of Thy Soul; 11-16-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Edo Madara is the strongest. Edo Madara is basically EMS Madara + Hashirama + Nagato combined together into one super OP mother f-er.
    Thisssssssssssssssssss! Hashi fanboys don't give up though bro. They can't accept this.

Status
    ~

the fight has just started and madara knows he is immortal and hence he can afford to be careless

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by shamsmu View Post
    Have to disagree Madara hasn't made any single offensive moves(mokuton is a restraining move) thus far and he can be really destructive as we have seen what he did to the 5 kages without even breaking a sweat. Kishi had to use plot no jutsu to hold Madara back in order to progress Obito vs Kakashi/Naruto fight. This could only mean if Madara was to get involved right now in this battle with full power, this would ruin the battle and the rest wouldn't stand much chance.
    ahahahahah naruto > five kages as well and if madara is as strong as you mentioned him to be why hasn't he captured naruto yet

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

I m not saying this because i m a naruto fan boy but you guys are overating him he has being fighting naruto and still had not done much to him all he can do is deflect naruto's attack s which made him more like a cowad he stated he was not reious before that he will now but still didn't do much so to me even though he is holding back or not as far he was not able to do any thing to naruto he is not the strongest soooo unitill madara is able to capture naruto he ain't stronger at all cause if he was stronger he would have captured nzruto since
    logic example: two ninjas were asked to battle either to capture each other or to kill the two fought and none of them could defeat each other so logically they are egual no one is stronger because if one was stronger he would have captured/defeat the other.
    NOTICE:madara deflecting naruto's attack does not means he is stronger he is just defending himself.
    He trying to capture Naruto,not kill him.Plus hes playin with them,he likes to play with his opponents like with the 5 kage. If he wanted to kill him he'd send a friggin meteor upon them. Edo Madara > Everyone. End thread.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by -Sasuke Uchiha- View Post
    Thisssssssssssssssssss! Hashi fanboys don't give up though bro. They can't accept this.
    oh gosh you guys are naive if madara is that strong dont you think he would have captured naruto since if he is that strong why does he have to sweat or make obito sweat to capture naruto he revived the juubi incomplete it only ment he failed or could not capture naruto get that!!!!

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

I m not saying this because i m a naruto fan boy but you guys are overating him he has being fighting naruto and still had not done much to him all he can do is deflect naruto's attack s which made him more like a cowad he stated he was not reious before that he will now but still didn't do much so to me even though he is holding back or not as far he was not able to do any thing to naruto he is not the strongest soooo unitill madara is able to capture naruto he ain't stronger at all cause if he was stronger he would have captured nzruto since
    logic example: two ninjas were asked to battle either to capture each other or to kill the two fought and none of them could defeat each other so logically they are egual no one is stronger because if one was stronger he would have captured/defeat the other.
    NOTICE:madara deflecting naruto's attack does not means he is stronger he is just defending himself.
    carefull what you ask for... next chapter he might owned naruto

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    He trying to capture Naruto,not kill him.Plus hes playin with them,he likes to play with his opponents like with the 5 kage. If he wanted to kill him he'd send a friggin meteor upon them. Edo Madara > Everyone. End thread.
    ahahahah are you saying he was playing with naruto and decided not to play again and revived an incomplete juubi?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    carefull what you ask for... next chapter he might owned naruto
    no you be carefull with the way you underate naruto.
    He was fighting makuton that held kurama before and still had to save kakashi,bee and guy here you are underating him

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Someone please show this guy the manga scans of Madara's meteorites, Susano'o army, Perfect Susano'o, Forest with poisonous flowers, A under Madara's genjutsu, Madara using the six paths techniques, Madara's overwhelming fire techniques etc. and tell him that until Madara uses all of this and more against Naruto, we won't be able to call Madara's fighting serious. Tell him also that Naruto beating one of Madara's techniques doesn't mean jack shit in this fight. If he continues his rambling, deem him stupid and ignorant and call the moderator to close this thread. I would do all this but I'm on a cell phone right now.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Yeahhh....Madara's the Strongest at the moment.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    the fight has just started and madara knows he is immortal and hence he can afford to be careless
    This.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    Someone please show this guy the manga scans of Madara's meteorites, Susano'o army, Perfect Susano'o, Forest with poisonous flowers, A under Madara's genjutsu, Madara using the six paths techniques, Madara's overwhelming fire techniques etc. and tell him that until Madara uses all of this and more against Naruto, we won't be able to call Madara's fighting serious. Tell him also that Naruto beating one of Madara's techniques doesn't mean jack shit in this fight. If he continues his rambling, deem him stupid and ignorant and call the moderator to close this thread. I would do all this but I'm on a cell phone right now.
    plz can some tell this guy that unill madara shows us he can do all those things mentioned he isn't strongest.
    Can someone tell this guy that madara not showing his powers being mentioned by him i m free to say madara is weak. Or what ever

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by xBread View Post
    Yeahhh....Madara's the Strongest at the moment.
    do you know the meaning of the phrase 'strongest person' he has not defeated naruto that means he still got one challenger

Sinbadass +.+ Ren Kouen Recable's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Sinbadass is too badass... Ren
    Kouen is too cool for Magi
    school...

plz can some tell this guy that unill madara shows us he can do all those things mentioned he isn't strongest.
    Can someone tell this guy that madara not showing his powers being mentioned by him i m free to say madara is weak. Or what ever
    Wow, fanboy at max power.

Madara >>> Naruto.
    Edo Madara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> Naruto.

Also Madara has shown he can do all them techs as he has already done them in the kage fight.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

regardless of the fact that its 6 against 1 then h shows up thus making it 2 without out help from the others naruto would be trashed and thrown into the Ring Of Fire ...... jhonny Cash. + trying to {CAPTURE}1 is different then trying to{ KILL THEM!}

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

There should be an IQ test for anyone who wants to register to NB. That way we wouldn't have to read a bunch of shit like this every day.

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»