Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

the fight has just started and madara knows he is immortal and hence he can afford to be careless

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by shamsmu View Post
    Have to disagree Madara hasn't made any single offensive moves(mokuton is a restraining move) thus far and he can be really destructive as we have seen what he did to the 5 kages without even breaking a sweat. Kishi had to use plot no jutsu to hold Madara back in order to progress Obito vs Kakashi/Naruto fight. This could only mean if Madara was to get involved right now in this battle with full power, this would ruin the battle and the rest wouldn't stand much chance.
    ahahahahah naruto > five kages as well and if madara is as strong as you mentioned him to be why hasn't he captured naruto yet

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    I m not saying this because i m a naruto fan boy but you guys are overating him he has being fighting naruto and still had not done much to him all he can do is deflect naruto's attack s which made him more like a cowad he stated he was not reious before that he will now but still didn't do much so to me even though he is holding back or not as far he was not able to do any thing to naruto he is not the strongest soooo unitill madara is able to capture naruto he ain't stronger at all cause if he was stronger he would have captured nzruto since
    logic example: two ninjas were asked to battle either to capture each other or to kill the two fought and none of them could defeat each other so logically they are egual no one is stronger because if one was stronger he would have captured/defeat the other.
    NOTICE:madara deflecting naruto's attack does not means he is stronger he is just defending himself.
    He trying to capture Naruto,not kill him.Plus hes playin with them,he likes to play with his opponents like with the 5 kage. If he wanted to kill him he'd send a friggin meteor upon them. Edo Madara > Everyone. End thread.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by -Sasuke Uchiha- View Post
    Thisssssssssssssssssss! Hashi fanboys don't give up though bro. They can't accept this.
    oh gosh you guys are naive if madara is that strong dont you think he would have captured naruto since if he is that strong why does he have to sweat or make obito sweat to capture naruto he revived the juubi incomplete it only ment he failed or could not capture naruto get that!!!!

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I m not saying this because i m a naruto fan boy but you guys are overating him he has being fighting naruto and still had not done much to him all he can do is deflect naruto's attack s which made him more like a cowad he stated he was not reious before that he will now but still didn't do much so to me even though he is holding back or not as far he was not able to do any thing to naruto he is not the strongest soooo unitill madara is able to capture naruto he ain't stronger at all cause if he was stronger he would have captured nzruto since
    logic example: two ninjas were asked to battle either to capture each other or to kill the two fought and none of them could defeat each other so logically they are egual no one is stronger because if one was stronger he would have captured/defeat the other.
    NOTICE:madara deflecting naruto's attack does not means he is stronger he is just defending himself.
    carefull what you ask for... next chapter he might owned naruto

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    He trying to capture Naruto,not kill him.Plus hes playin with them,he likes to play with his opponents like with the 5 kage. If he wanted to kill him he'd send a friggin meteor upon them. Edo Madara > Everyone. End thread.
    ahahahah are you saying he was playing with naruto and decided not to play again and revived an incomplete juubi?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    carefull what you ask for... next chapter he might owned naruto
    no you be carefull with the way you underate naruto.
    He was fighting makuton that held kurama before and still had to save kakashi,bee and guy here you are underating him

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Someone please show this guy the manga scans of Madara's meteorites, Susano'o army, Perfect Susano'o, Forest with poisonous flowers, A under Madara's genjutsu, Madara using the six paths techniques, Madara's overwhelming fire techniques etc. and tell him that until Madara uses all of this and more against Naruto, we won't be able to call Madara's fighting serious. Tell him also that Naruto beating one of Madara's techniques doesn't mean jack shit in this fight. If he continues his rambling, deem him stupid and ignorant and call the moderator to close this thread. I would do all this but I'm on a cell phone right now.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeahhh....Madara's the Strongest at the moment.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    the fight has just started and madara knows he is immortal and hence he can afford to be careless
    This.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    Someone please show this guy the manga scans of Madara's meteorites, Susano'o army, Perfect Susano'o, Forest with poisonous flowers, A under Madara's genjutsu, Madara using the six paths techniques, Madara's overwhelming fire techniques etc. and tell him that until Madara uses all of this and more against Naruto, we won't be able to call Madara's fighting serious. Tell him also that Naruto beating one of Madara's techniques doesn't mean jack shit in this fight. If he continues his rambling, deem him stupid and ignorant and call the moderator to close this thread. I would do all this but I'm on a cell phone right now.
    plz can some tell this guy that unill madara shows us he can do all those things mentioned he isn't strongest.
    Can someone tell this guy that madara not showing his powers being mentioned by him i m free to say madara is weak. Or what ever

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by xBread View Post
    Yeahhh....Madara's the Strongest at the moment.
    do you know the meaning of the phrase 'strongest person' he has not defeated naruto that means he still got one challenger

Vongola's Mist Guardian Recable's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions… or real
    illusions. Within the
    illusions hide real
    illusions… from the real
    illusions, the illusions are
    created. Within the truth
    hides the lie… within the
    lie hides the truth. That is
    the Mist.

plz can some tell this guy that unill madara shows us he can do all those things mentioned he isn't strongest.
    Can someone tell this guy that madara not showing his powers being mentioned by him i m free to say madara is weak. Or what ever
    Wow, fanboy at max power.

Madara >>> Naruto.
    Edo Madara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> Naruto.

Also Madara has shown he can do all them techs as he has already done them in the kage fight.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

regardless of the fact that its 6 against 1 then h shows up thus making it 2 without out help from the others naruto would be trashed and thrown into the Ring Of Fire ...... jhonny Cash. + trying to {CAPTURE}1 is different then trying to{ KILL THEM!}

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There should be an IQ test for anyone who wants to register to NB. That way we wouldn't have to read a bunch of shit like this every day.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fighting Naruto? He's sitting on a stone with a bag of popcorn watching the fight.
    He actually was picking himself up after gai destroy his susanoo....

You can see from above that the explosion was from gai's attack.

In this picture you can see that Bee got released from his wood dragon because he was unable to control it while blown to pieces after gai....

You can see here that madara has yet to enter the fight in the entire chapter, he's sitting in a pile of smoke just recovering from the fact that gai owned his ass.

Sorry although he wasn't sitting on a stone chilling ...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

There should be an IQ test for anyone who wants to register to NB. That way we wouldn't have to read a bunch of shit like this every day.
    you are the one who need to go for an IQ test gosh! You are so blinded by madara's immortality that what make you thing he is strongest he is not strongest untill he can capture naruto he has not that means he is having a dificult time you mentioned he hadnt used some powers yest but how are you sure the techs are greater than the makuton mmm? You cant just conclude yet when he is still fighting some one untill the fight is over between madara and naruto i will never consider him strongest

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you are the one who need to go for an IQ test gosh! You are so blinded by madara's immortality that what make you thing he is strongest he is not strongest untill he can capture naruto he has not that means he is having a dificult time you mentioned he hadnt used some powers yest but how are you sure the techs are greater than the makuton mmm? You cant just conclude yet when he is still fighting some one untill the fight is over between madara and naruto i will never consider him strongest
    I Understand were you are coming from although you have to understand that Naruto has yet to hurt madara... it work's both ways!

Now i personally don't like madara however you can't base your argument on the sole point that madara has yet to capture the 9 tails, It's already clearer that in a sense that they didn't need 8 & 9 Tails beast...

Now i will make the point that yeah he tired and maby did fail, however that was down to gai being able to destroy his susanoo giving naruto the chance to get away...

I don't believe him to be the strongest when he was alive. i also believe that he is over double the strength he was when he was alive, however.... You can't take the fact that he is the strongest and claim that he isn't based on the fact that he failed to capture naruto when he took on the 5 kages, because he was an edo sure not he still did it never the less.

I believe he's overrated in a sense although he';s shown that he is the strongest

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

shisui solols madara..

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P to the millions of
    people who die every day and
    don’t get recognized.

I blame it on Kishi's laziness, that guy its like he draws 1 page a day

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I Understand were you are coming from although you have to understand that Naruto has yet to hurt madara... it work's both ways!

Now i personally don't like madara however you can't base your argument on the sole point that madara has yet to capture the 9 tails, It's already clearer that in a sense that they didn't need 8 & 9 Tails beast...

Now i will make the point that yeah he tired and maby did fail, however that was down to gai being able to destroy his susanoo giving naruto the chance to get away...

I don't believe him to be the strongest when he was alive. i also believe that he is over double the strength he was when he was alive, however.... You can't take the fact that he is the strongest and claim that he isn't based on the fact that he failed to capture naruto when he took on the 5 kages, because he was an edo sure not he still did it never the less.

I believe he's overrated in a sense although he';s shown that he is the strongest
    yeah you explanation is also excellent but what i was try to say is that for far the fight is still going on he is not before it ends someone (not many) is going to take on madara.
    Had it beibg the fight is over and maybe no one to challenge him that when he is strongest but now they are many challenging madara right now so you can be 100 percent sure he is stronger since he is yet to deal with all challenging him.
    Thought no one could distroy his susanoo but gai did oh mehn bravo to gai or was it incomplete?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah you explanation is also excellent but what i was try to say is that for far the fight is still going on he is not before it ends someone (not many) is going to take on madara.
    Had it beibg the fight is over and maybe no one to challenge him that when he is strongest but now they are many challenging madara right now so you can be 100 percent sure he is stronger since he is yet to deal with all challenging him.
    Thought no one could distroy his susanoo but gai did oh mehn bravo to gai or was it incomplete?

The susanoo that gai smashed was incomplete, However it was still a significant size.

I understand what your saying, however you can't speculate on what hasn't happened yet, i understand because it's a manga it's obvious that Madara will lose. We don't actually know how or who will stop him at this point in moment. I wouldn't say it's correct to say he's not the strongest purely on the fact that you know he's going to get beaten, because as of now their isn't anyone, not unless some get's a massive power-up and sealing jutsu.

Last edited by YellowFlash1; 11-16-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    really? he isn't even serious yet.. he was watching the fight while Wood Dragon was about to do the job.
    You can see at the top left hand corner that he said he wasn't going to hold back, that imply's that he is serious!

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/4 here is one of his powerful Katon Jutsu's
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/7 here he is owning a entire platoon by himself
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/561/6 the impact of his Meteorite Jutsu
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/575/4 here he is owning the five kages by himself
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/575/5 another powerful Katon Jutsu
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/6 here he is dominating the Mei and Gaara
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/8 Here he gets A (Who claims the Sharingan is useless against him) in a genjutsu
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/9 A's reaction
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/589/3 He slices mountains with his Perfect Susano'o
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/591/8 Another powerful Katon Justu to burn Tsunade's arms while she is in Byakugou
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/601/6 Here he solos the five kage without much effort
    Remember Madara didn't want to kill Bee or Naruto he wanted to capture them and he wasn't trying he has just been holding back if he was trying Bee and Naruto would have been dead right now as neither of them have any Fūinjutsu, he hasn't used Meteorite Technique on them or attacked them with perfect susano'o he is just toying around with them.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Fighting Naruto? He's sitting on a stone with a bag of popcorn watching the fight.
    Everybody knows Madara can't afford popcorn. He's probably bored of the fight, too.

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»