Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    Fighting Naruto? He's sitting on a stone with a bag of popcorn watching the fight.
    He actually was picking himself up after gai destroy his susanoo....

You can see from above that the explosion was from gai's attack.

In this picture you can see that Bee got released from his wood dragon because he was unable to control it while blown to pieces after gai....

You can see here that madara has yet to enter the fight in the entire chapter, he's sitting in a pile of smoke just recovering from the fact that gai owned his ass.

Sorry although he wasn't sitting on a stone chilling ...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

There should be an IQ test for anyone who wants to register to NB. That way we wouldn't have to read a bunch of shit like this every day.
    you are the one who need to go for an IQ test gosh! You are so blinded by madara's immortality that what make you thing he is strongest he is not strongest untill he can capture naruto he has not that means he is having a dificult time you mentioned he hadnt used some powers yest but how are you sure the techs are greater than the makuton mmm? You cant just conclude yet when he is still fighting some one untill the fight is over between madara and naruto i will never consider him strongest

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    you are the one who need to go for an IQ test gosh! You are so blinded by madara's immortality that what make you thing he is strongest he is not strongest untill he can capture naruto he has not that means he is having a dificult time you mentioned he hadnt used some powers yest but how are you sure the techs are greater than the makuton mmm? You cant just conclude yet when he is still fighting some one untill the fight is over between madara and naruto i will never consider him strongest
    I Understand were you are coming from although you have to understand that Naruto has yet to hurt madara... it work's both ways!

Now i personally don't like madara however you can't base your argument on the sole point that madara has yet to capture the 9 tails, It's already clearer that in a sense that they didn't need 8 & 9 Tails beast...

Now i will make the point that yeah he tired and maby did fail, however that was down to gai being able to destroy his susanoo giving naruto the chance to get away...

I don't believe him to be the strongest when he was alive. i also believe that he is over double the strength he was when he was alive, however.... You can't take the fact that he is the strongest and claim that he isn't based on the fact that he failed to capture naruto when he took on the 5 kages, because he was an edo sure not he still did it never the less.

I believe he's overrated in a sense although he';s shown that he is the strongest

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

shisui solols madara..

Status
    Aug 2012
    Whatever goes upon two legs is
    a friend, whatever goes upon
    four legs, or has wings, is an
    enemy.

I m not saying this because i m a naruto fan boy but you guys are overating him he has being fighting naruto and still had not done much to him all he can do is deflect naruto's attack s which made him more like a cowad he stated he was not reious before that he will now but still didn't do much so to me even though he is holding back or not as far he was not able to do any thing to naruto he is not the strongest soooo unitill madara is able to capture naruto he ain't stronger at all cause if he was stronger he would have captured nzruto since
    logic example: two ninjas were asked to battle either to capture each other or to kill the two fought and none of them could defeat each other so logically they are egual no one is stronger because if one was stronger he would have captured/defeat the other.
    NOTICE:madara deflecting naruto's attack does not means he is stronger he is just defending himself.
    I blame it on Kishi's laziness, that guy its like he draws 1 page a day

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I Understand were you are coming from although you have to understand that Naruto has yet to hurt madara... it work's both ways!

Now i personally don't like madara however you can't base your argument on the sole point that madara has yet to capture the 9 tails, It's already clearer that in a sense that they didn't need 8 & 9 Tails beast...

Now i will make the point that yeah he tired and maby did fail, however that was down to gai being able to destroy his susanoo giving naruto the chance to get away...

I don't believe him to be the strongest when he was alive. i also believe that he is over double the strength he was when he was alive, however.... You can't take the fact that he is the strongest and claim that he isn't based on the fact that he failed to capture naruto when he took on the 5 kages, because he was an edo sure not he still did it never the less.

I believe he's overrated in a sense although he';s shown that he is the strongest
    yeah you explanation is also excellent but what i was try to say is that for far the fight is still going on he is not before it ends someone (not many) is going to take on madara.
    Had it beibg the fight is over and maybe no one to challenge him that when he is strongest but now they are many challenging madara right now so you can be 100 percent sure he is stronger since he is yet to deal with all challenging him.
    Thought no one could distroy his susanoo but gai did oh mehn bravo to gai or was it incomplete?

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

yeah you explanation is also excellent but what i was try to say is that for far the fight is still going on he is not before it ends someone (not many) is going to take on madara.
    Had it beibg the fight is over and maybe no one to challenge him that when he is strongest but now they are many challenging madara right now so you can be 100 percent sure he is stronger since he is yet to deal with all challenging him.
    Thought no one could distroy his susanoo but gai did oh mehn bravo to gai or was it incomplete?

The susanoo that gai smashed was incomplete, However it was still a significant size.

I understand what your saying, however you can't speculate on what hasn't happened yet, i understand because it's a manga it's obvious that Madara will lose. We don't actually know how or who will stop him at this point in moment. I wouldn't say it's correct to say he's not the strongest purely on the fact that you know he's going to get beaten, because as of now their isn't anyone, not unless some get's a massive power-up and sealing jutsu.

Last edited by YellowFlash1; 11-16-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    really? he isn't even serious yet.. he was watching the fight while Wood Dragon was about to do the job.
    You can see at the top left hand corner that he said he wasn't going to hold back, that imply's that he is serious!

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/4 here is one of his powerful Katon Jutsu's
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/7 here he is owning a entire platoon by himself
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/561/6 the impact of his Meteorite Jutsu
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/575/4 here he is owning the five kages by himself
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/575/5 another powerful Katon Jutsu
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/6 here he is dominating the Mei and Gaara
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/8 Here he gets A (Who claims the Sharingan is useless against him) in a genjutsu
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/9 A's reaction
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/589/3 He slices mountains with his Perfect Susano'o
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/591/8 Another powerful Katon Justu to burn Tsunade's arms while she is in Byakugou
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/601/6 Here he solos the five kage without much effort
    Remember Madara didn't want to kill Bee or Naruto he wanted to capture them and he wasn't trying he has just been holding back if he was trying Bee and Naruto would have been dead right now as neither of them have any Fūinjutsu, he hasn't used Meteorite Technique on them or attacked them with perfect susano'o he is just toying around with them.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Fighting Naruto? He's sitting on a stone with a bag of popcorn watching the fight.
    Everybody knows Madara can't afford popcorn. He's probably bored of the fight, too.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

I m not saying this because i m a naruto fan boy but you guys are overating him he has being fighting naruto and still had not done much to him all he can do is deflect naruto's attack s which made him more like a cowad he stated he was not reious before that he will now but still didn't do much so to me even though he is holding back or not as far he was not able to do any thing to naruto he is not the strongest soooo unitill madara is able to capture naruto he ain't stronger at all cause if he was stronger he would have captured nzruto since
    logic example: two ninjas were asked to battle either to capture each other or to kill the two fought and none of them could defeat each other so logically they are egual no one is stronger because if one was stronger he would have captured/defeat the other.
    NOTICE:madara deflecting naruto's attack does not means he is stronger he is just defending himself.
    Holy shit you are a retard. I'm not even going to address every point as I can sum it up to "HURRR DURRRR NAURTITUO IZ DA BEEZT DURRRRRRRRF". Seriously, NarutoBase is filled with shit-eating retards. First and foremost your grammar and spelling are pathetic, which is the greatest proof I have of your retard-status. Secondly, WHAT? Madara DESTROYED the Five Kage, he DESTROYED an entire division, and he ****ED UP Naruto. And he didn't "Deflect" his attack, he utterly controlled it and even threw it back at Naruto, destroying his shadow clone.

Status
    May 2012
    Alright.

what a stupid question who used makuton on narito? And if he hasn't fought naruto then how did you come to the conclusion that he is the strongestt
    erm he used the dragon and sat on the rock

obito used it the second time i believe

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    He actually was picking himself up after gai destroy his susanoo....

Wrong! Like I already explained in the other thread, he suffered NO damage whatsoever from teh Hirudora. Let me repost my argument, since you're too retarded to navigate the forum and i'm not going to re-hash a simple paragraph for the likes of you.

If Hirudora is what caused the explosion that is seen above, we can infer that it would destroy any rock structures it hit, as indicated by the floating rocks at the edges of the explosion. However, Madara Uchiha is sitting on a nearly undamaged piece of rock surrounded by dust. If he was at the site where he was blasted back, wouldn't he be in a crater, or at least surrounded by small pieces of rubble? It's obvious he moved to that position himself, and his laid back posture shows how little the Hirudora affected him.

Next argument.

Their's no implication that Hirudora damaged Susanoo, and the only thing you have to go on is 1) Susanoo was blasted back and 2) their was an explosion. One could say that because Madara wasn't fighting in 609 that it indicates damage, but as I've already explained he probably knew that the ten-tails was awakening and thus was content to let Obito fight. Let me address those two "points" to show how they don't indicate Hirudora did damage to Susanoo.

Madara is knocked back twice, once from mei's dragon flood and from tsunade's kick, neither of which do anything to Madara. The kick also only broke a few ribs, but the entire structure remained intact. When Madara landed at the ground he also suffered no damage. Thus your first implication, the knocking back of Susanoo, has been shown to not indicate damage to Susanoo(or Madara).

The second implication, the explosion, still doesn't indicate damage to Susanoo. Kisame is able to survive being in the center of the explosion, so it's logical to assume Susanoo would have protected Madara from all damage while maintaining structural integrity. The only way you could refute this is if you're implying that Susanoo is less durable than Kisame, which is a laughable proposition and you should just stop posting if you make it. Their's no way you can suggest that Susanoo was damaged by the Hirudora.

Now do you see why you're ****ing wrong? Probably not, but for anyone who isn't retarded this is more than sufficient evidence to show that Susanoo was NOT broken.

Status
    Sep 2012
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    I agree. He's 3rd. The Sage is 1st, Hashirama is 2nd.
    But we don't count the sage anymore, so Hashirama is 1st.
    4th is Hiruzen

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

There should be an IQ test for anyone who wants to register to NB. That way we wouldn't have to read a bunch of shit like this every day.
    Agreed. Their are too many retards polluting this forum with their shit.

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

what a stupid question who used makuton on narito? And if he hasn't fought naruto then how did you come to the conclusion that he is the strongestt
    ummm lets see, because those words came out of kishi's mouth.

Last edited by Great Sage of Uchiha; 11-16-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Ok don't hate me for this, but Kishimoto has said in a legitimate interview; Edo Madara is the strongest by far, and he has no weakness. Not a fanboy....just stating what was said by the writer.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Ok don't hate me for this, but Kishimoto has said in a legitimate interview; Edo Madara is the strongest by far, and he has no weakness. Not a fanboy....just stating what was said by the writer.
    Everyone already knows this. It's the retarded scum who can't get this simple fact through their empty skulls. However, do you have the link to this interview? I'd be much appreciated, i'd be able to just use that instead of making long-drawn out paragraphs these tard's won't read.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Wrong! Like I already explained in the other thread, he suffered NO damage whatsoever from teh Hirudora. Let me repost my argument, since you're too retarded to navigate the forum and i'm not going to re-hash a simple paragraph for the likes of you.

If Hirudora is what caused the explosion that is seen above, we can infer that it would destroy any rock structures it hit, as indicated by the floating rocks at the edges of the explosion. However, Madara Uchiha is sitting on a nearly undamaged piece of rock surrounded by dust. If he was at the site where he was blasted back, wouldn't he be in a crater, or at least surrounded by small pieces of rubble? It's obvious he moved to that position himself, and his laid back posture shows how little the Hirudora affected him.

Next argument.

Their's no implication that Hirudora damaged Susanoo, and the only thing you have to go on is 1) Susanoo was blasted back and 2) their was an explosion. One could say that because Madara wasn't fighting in 609 that it indicates damage, but as I've already explained he probably knew that the ten-tails was awakening and thus was content to let Obito fight. Let me address those two "points" to show how they don't indicate Hirudora did damage to Susanoo.

Madara is knocked back twice, once from mei's dragon flood and from tsunade's kick, neither of which do anything to Madara. The kick also only broke a few ribs, but the entire structure remained intact. When Madara landed at the ground he also suffered no damage. Thus your first implication, the knocking back of Susanoo, has been shown to not indicate damage to Susanoo(or Madara).

The second implication, the explosion, still doesn't indicate damage to Susanoo. Kisame is able to survive being in the center of the explosion, so it's logical to assume Susanoo would have protected Madara from all damage while maintaining structural integrity. The only way you could refute this is if you're implying that Susanoo is less durable than Kisame, which is a laughable proposition and you should just stop posting if you make it. Their's no way you can suggest that Susanoo was damaged by the Hirudora.

Now do you see why you're ****ing wrong? Probably not, but for anyone who isn't retarded this is more than sufficient evidence to show that Susanoo was NOT broken.
    You proved nothing in that statement what so ever?

He was standing on "UNDAMAGED ROCKS" Hmm look's to me like they were cracked...

Gai never Hit Kisame Directly either we was deflecting his attack under water.... The impact was what damaged him. The manga clearly indicates that Susanoo was broken when Madara so no where to be seen for the entire chapter and Susanoo was no were to be seen? Right after the massive explosion were susanoo was?

You can see in the right left corner that massive explosion was from the Hirudora that gai used....

In the next picture i will show you can see that Obito look's behind him shocked at the size of the explosion, You can also see that the rocks were still on the ground all smashed up were the impact was also their is no susanoo in sight!

You can also see in this picture that bee was able to get free from Madara's wood Style because madara was unable to keep the Jutsu Strong enough after the attack from the attack...

He Even claims himself that the Wood Style was loosened!

You can say whatever you want. You're nothing more than an arrogant troll with no regard toward's others! This conversation is over.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Everyone already knows this. It's the retarded scum who can't get this simple fact through their empty skulls. However, do you have the link to this interview? I'd be much appreciated, i'd be able to just use that instead of making long-drawn out paragraphs these tard's won't read.
    No I read it a really long time ago...sorry...if you look on google you might find it. But people might just say its fake so it's really no use. But if it counts for anything; it's 100% legit. I mean just look at his abilities, multiple meteors, perfect Susanoo, Mokuton, Rinnegan, unlimited chakra, indestructible body. No one can disagree with this.