Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 169
  1. #51
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    I m not saying this because i m a naruto fan boy but you guys are overating him he has being fighting naruto and still had not done much to him all he can do is deflect naruto's attack s which made him more like a cowad he stated he was not reious before that he will now but still didn't do much so to me even though he is holding back or not as far he was not able to do any thing to naruto he is not the strongest soooo unitill madara is able to capture naruto he ain't stronger at all cause if he was stronger he would have captured nzruto since
    logic example: two ninjas were asked to battle either to capture each other or to kill the two fought and none of them could defeat each other so logically they are egual no one is stronger because if one was stronger he would have captured/defeat the other.
    NOTICE:madara deflecting naruto's attack does not means he is stronger he is just defending himself.
    Holy shit you are a retard. I'm not even going to address every point as I can sum it up to "HURRR DURRRR NAURTITUO IZ DA BEEZT DURRRRRRRRF". Seriously, NarutoBase is filled with shit-eating retards. First and foremost your grammar and spelling are pathetic, which is the greatest proof I have of your retard-status. Secondly, WHAT? Madara DESTROYED the Five Kage, he DESTROYED an entire division, and he ****ED UP Naruto. And he didn't "Deflect" his attack, he utterly controlled it and even threw it back at Naruto, destroying his shadow clone.
     
         

  2. #52
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    what a stupid question who used makuton on narito? And if he hasn't fought naruto then how did you come to the conclusion that he is the strongestt
    erm he used the dragon and sat on the rock

    obito used it the second time i believe
     
         

  3. #53
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    He actually was picking himself up after gai destroy his susanoo....

    Wrong! Like I already explained in the other thread, he suffered NO damage whatsoever from teh Hirudora. Let me repost my argument, since you're too retarded to navigate the forum and i'm not going to re-hash a simple paragraph for the likes of you.




    If Hirudora is what caused the explosion that is seen above, we can infer that it would destroy any rock structures it hit, as indicated by the floating rocks at the edges of the explosion. However, Madara Uchiha is sitting on a nearly undamaged piece of rock surrounded by dust. If he was at the site where he was blasted back, wouldn't he be in a crater, or at least surrounded by small pieces of rubble? It's obvious he moved to that position himself, and his laid back posture shows how little the Hirudora affected him.

    Next argument.


    Their's no implication that Hirudora damaged Susanoo, and the only thing you have to go on is 1) Susanoo was blasted back and 2) their was an explosion. One could say that because Madara wasn't fighting in 609 that it indicates damage, but as I've already explained he probably knew that the ten-tails was awakening and thus was content to let Obito fight. Let me address those two "points" to show how they don't indicate Hirudora did damage to Susanoo.



    Madara is knocked back twice, once from mei's dragon flood and from tsunade's kick, neither of which do anything to Madara. The kick also only broke a few ribs, but the entire structure remained intact. When Madara landed at the ground he also suffered no damage. Thus your first implication, the knocking back of Susanoo, has been shown to not indicate damage to Susanoo(or Madara).






    The second implication, the explosion, still doesn't indicate damage to Susanoo. Kisame is able to survive being in the center of the explosion, so it's logical to assume Susanoo would have protected Madara from all damage while maintaining structural integrity. The only way you could refute this is if you're implying that Susanoo is less durable than Kisame, which is a laughable proposition and you should just stop posting if you make it. Their's no way you can suggest that Susanoo was damaged by the Hirudora.

    Now do you see why you're ****ing wrong? Probably not, but for anyone who isn't retarded this is more than sufficient evidence to show that Susanoo was NOT broken.
     
         

  4. #54
    Lord Sandaime startup97's Avatar
    Status
    startup97 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Be who you are and say
    what you feel, because those
    who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't
    mind." - Dr. Seuss
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    I agree. He's 3rd. The Sage is 1st, Hashirama is 2nd.
    But we don't count the sage anymore, so Hashirama is 1st.
    4th is Hiruzen
     
         

  5. #55
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    There should be an IQ test for anyone who wants to register to NB. That way we wouldn't have to read a bunch of shit like this every day.
    Agreed. Their are too many retards polluting this forum with their shit.
     
         

  6. #56
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    what a stupid question who used makuton on narito? And if he hasn't fought naruto then how did you come to the conclusion that he is the strongestt
    ummm lets see, because those words came out of kishi's mouth.
     
         
    Last edited by Great Sage of Uchiha; 11-16-2012 at 07:02 PM.

  7. #57
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Ok don't hate me for this, but Kishimoto has said in a legitimate interview; Edo Madara is the strongest by far, and he has no weakness. Not a fanboy....just stating what was said by the writer.
     
         

  8. #58
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Ok don't hate me for this, but Kishimoto has said in a legitimate interview; Edo Madara is the strongest by far, and he has no weakness. Not a fanboy....just stating what was said by the writer.
    Everyone already knows this. It's the retarded scum who can't get this simple fact through their empty skulls. However, do you have the link to this interview? I'd be much appreciated, i'd be able to just use that instead of making long-drawn out paragraphs these tard's won't read.
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Wrong! Like I already explained in the other thread, he suffered NO damage whatsoever from teh Hirudora. Let me repost my argument, since you're too retarded to navigate the forum and i'm not going to re-hash a simple paragraph for the likes of you.




    If Hirudora is what caused the explosion that is seen above, we can infer that it would destroy any rock structures it hit, as indicated by the floating rocks at the edges of the explosion. However, Madara Uchiha is sitting on a nearly undamaged piece of rock surrounded by dust. If he was at the site where he was blasted back, wouldn't he be in a crater, or at least surrounded by small pieces of rubble? It's obvious he moved to that position himself, and his laid back posture shows how little the Hirudora affected him.

    Next argument.


    Their's no implication that Hirudora damaged Susanoo, and the only thing you have to go on is 1) Susanoo was blasted back and 2) their was an explosion. One could say that because Madara wasn't fighting in 609 that it indicates damage, but as I've already explained he probably knew that the ten-tails was awakening and thus was content to let Obito fight. Let me address those two "points" to show how they don't indicate Hirudora did damage to Susanoo.



    Madara is knocked back twice, once from mei's dragon flood and from tsunade's kick, neither of which do anything to Madara. The kick also only broke a few ribs, but the entire structure remained intact. When Madara landed at the ground he also suffered no damage. Thus your first implication, the knocking back of Susanoo, has been shown to not indicate damage to Susanoo(or Madara).






    The second implication, the explosion, still doesn't indicate damage to Susanoo. Kisame is able to survive being in the center of the explosion, so it's logical to assume Susanoo would have protected Madara from all damage while maintaining structural integrity. The only way you could refute this is if you're implying that Susanoo is less durable than Kisame, which is a laughable proposition and you should just stop posting if you make it. Their's no way you can suggest that Susanoo was damaged by the Hirudora.

    Now do you see why you're ****ing wrong? Probably not, but for anyone who isn't retarded this is more than sufficient evidence to show that Susanoo was NOT broken.
    You proved nothing in that statement what so ever?

    He was standing on "UNDAMAGED ROCKS" Hmm look's to me like they were cracked...

    Gai never Hit Kisame Directly either we was deflecting his attack under water.... The impact was what damaged him. The manga clearly indicates that Susanoo was broken when Madara so no where to be seen for the entire chapter and Susanoo was no were to be seen? Right after the massive explosion were susanoo was?



    You can see in the right left corner that massive explosion was from the Hirudora that gai used....

    In the next picture i will show you can see that Obito look's behind him shocked at the size of the explosion, You can also see that the rocks were still on the ground all smashed up were the impact was also their is no susanoo in sight!



    You can also see in this picture that bee was able to get free from Madara's wood Style because madara was unable to keep the Jutsu Strong enough after the attack from the attack...



    He Even claims himself that the Wood Style was loosened!

    You can say whatever you want. You're nothing more than an arrogant troll with no regard toward's others! This conversation is over.
     
         

  10. #60
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Everyone already knows this. It's the retarded scum who can't get this simple fact through their empty skulls. However, do you have the link to this interview? I'd be much appreciated, i'd be able to just use that instead of making long-drawn out paragraphs these tard's won't read.
    No I read it a really long time ago...sorry...if you look on google you might find it. But people might just say its fake so it's really no use. But if it counts for anything; it's 100% legit. I mean just look at his abilities, multiple meteors, perfect Susanoo, Mokuton, Rinnegan, unlimited chakra, indestructible body. No one can disagree with this.
     
         

  11. #61
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    You proved nothing in that statement what so ever?
    Actually I did retard. I proved how the evidence in previous examples of Susanoo and Hirudora would indicate that Hirudora is insufficient to cause any damage to Susanoo. You are an idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    He was standing on "UNDAMAGED ROCKS" Hmm look's to me like they were cracked...
    Because it was a ****ing battle ground you idiot. However, if that was the impact zone of HIrudora how the **** could their be a rock that is large enough for madara to sit on, and not have his feet touch the ground? Obviously he MOVED TO HIS CURRENT POSITION.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Gai never Hit Kisame Directly either we was deflecting his attack under water.... The impact was what damaged him
    And how do you know that? It looks like a direct hit to me, considering THAT THE ****ING BLAST HIT KISAME IN THE ****ING FACE. That's why you see him in the center of the explosion, retard. That's also why Kishi had his face "whiten" like they do in DBZ when someone his hit with an energy blast. Kisame was hit with the Hirudora, regardless of whether you're too ****ing stupid to understand that simple fact that is blatantly shown..

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    The manga clearly indicates that Susanoo was broken when Madara so no where to be seen for the entire chapter and Susanoo was no were to be seen? Right after the massive explosion were susanoo was?
    That doesn't make sense, retard. You're claiming that because you don't see Madara for the chapter that his Susanoo was broken. This is WRONG. Their are MANY reasons he could have sat out, mostly because it doesn't ****ing matter whether he did or did not capture them IMMEDIATELY the ten-tails would be reviving soon. Not only that, but he had all the time in the world to do what he wanted.



    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    You can see in the right left corner that massive explosion was from the Hirudora that gai used....
    Yeah, I know that you ****ing idiot. And that further proves my point. Look at the edges of Hirudora. Their are rocks being blasted back. If their was a large outcrop of rocks, like the one Madara was sitting on, don't you think they'd be destroyed? Well, you're retarded so you don't think, but yes, they would be destroyed.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    In the next picture i will show you can see that Obito look's behind him shocked at the size of the explosion, You can also see that the rocks were still on the ground all smashed up were the impact was also their is no susanoo in sight!
    Obito doesn't look ****ing shocked you dipshit. Not only that, but he was responding to Kakashi, he was utterly ignorant of the Hirudora. Obviously that means he knew it wasn't shit, and the fact that Madara is completely undamaged and observing the fight means it wasn't shit. The fact that their was no Susanoo does not mean it was broken. The interior of the explosion could have been masked by the ****in explosion, that's why you can't see any of the rocks or matter in the center of the explosion. Shit you're a massive dumb**** I can't believe I have to explain something that is so blatantly obvious.



    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    You can also see in this picture that bee was able to get free from Madara's wood Style because madara was unable to keep the Jutsu Strong enough after the attack from the attack...
    We don't know why the wood was released, but assuming that it was because Madara was damaged is pure wank. If anything it was mos likely released because Madara was playing with them, in the same way he was playing with everyone else. His immediate enjoyment was most likely ruined after being hit by the Hirudora, and thus was content to wait until the Ten-tails revived.



    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    He Even claims himself that the Wood Style was loosened!
    No, it was the eight tails who claims that you ****ing idiot. madara says nothing the entire chapter except for the last panel. Please stop making shit up. I can look at the ****ing manga scan, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    You can say whatever you want. You're nothing more than an arrogant troll with no regard toward's others! This conversation is over.
    Wow, you're actually right! This conversation IS over. You can't even hold up an argument, and you have to resort to using buzzwords like "troll" because you have no actual substance to use. Thanks for proving to everyone that you are not only retarded, but anally destroyed as well!
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Actually I did retard. I proved how the evidence in previous examples of Susanoo and Hirudora would indicate that Hirudora is insufficient to cause any damage to Susanoo. You are an idiot.



    Because it was a ****ing battle ground you idiot. However, if that was the impact zone of HIrudora how the **** could their be a rock that is large enough for madara to sit on, and not have his feet touch the ground? Obviously he MOVED TO HIS CURRENT POSITION.



    And how do you know that? It looks like a direct hit to me, considering THAT THE ****ING BLAST HIT KISAME IN THE ****ING FACE. That's why you see him in the center of the explosion, retard. That's also why Kishi had his face "whiten" like they do in DBZ when someone his hit with an energy blast. Kisame was hit with the Hirudora, regardless of whether you're too ****ing stupid to understand that simple fact that is blatantly shown..



    That doesn't make sense, retard. You're claiming that because you don't see Madara for the chapter that his Susanoo was broken. This is WRONG. Their are MANY reasons he could have sat out, mostly because it doesn't ****ing matter whether he did or did not capture them IMMEDIATELY the ten-tails would be reviving soon. Not only that, but he had all the time in the world to do what he wanted.





    Yeah, I know that you ****ing idiot. And that further proves my point. Look at the edges of Hirudora. Their are rocks being blasted back. If their was a large outcrop of rocks, like the one Madara was sitting on, don't you think they'd be destroyed? Well, you're retarded so you don't think, but yes, they would be destroyed.



    Obito doesn't look ****ing shocked you dipshit. Not only that, but he was responding to Kakashi, he was utterly ignorant of the Hirudora. Obviously that means he knew it wasn't shit, and the fact that Madara is completely undamaged and observing the fight means it wasn't shit. The fact that their was no Susanoo does not mean it was broken. The interior of the explosion could have been masked by the ****in explosion, that's why you can't see any of the rocks or matter in the center of the explosion. Shit you're a massive dumb**** I can't believe I have to explain something that is so blatantly obvious.





    We don't know why the wood was released, but assuming that it was because Madara was damaged is pure wank. If anything it was mos likely released because Madara was playing with them, in the same way he was playing with everyone else. His immediate enjoyment was most likely ruined after being hit by the Hirudora, and thus was content to wait until the Ten-tails revived.





    No, it was the eight tails who claims that you ****ing idiot. madara says nothing the entire chapter except for the last panel. Please stop making shit up. I can look at the ****ing manga scan, too.



    Wow, you're actually right! This conversation IS over. You can't even hold up an argument, and you have to resort to using buzzwords like "troll" because you have no actual substance to use. Thanks for proving to everyone that you are not only retarded, but anally destroyed as well!
    I can't hold my argument? Your logic is "How can he find a Rock Big Enough To sit on" Man your pure genius!

    I already prove to you that susanoo was no were to be seen after Gai hit susanoo with the blast. Wither or not your choice to believe that has no relevance to me tbh.

    You claim that i'm a "Tart" Because i don't agree with you? You claim that i don't know that it didn't directly hit him... They were underwater and their Jutsu went head to head and Gai's jutsu was dominating which blow up with power and Hit Kisame, However because it never killed him it couldn't take out Madara's susanoo?

    Well i believe the prove is in the chapter wither you choose to believe it or not... You're arguing with the manga.

    Another thing is how did he get in to the current spot he was in? Well there is impact which could of blown him a far distance and another thing is that how do you know he moved? The Rock's don't have to be Tiny just because they suffered a massive blow, there will also be massive rocks, normal size and small rock's i don't think there is a certain scale of rocks that an explosions leaves.

    I meant that killer Bee himself said that the Wood Style Loosened which is another obvious point that proves madara was unable to hold the Jutsu up... Do you know why? Because he got hurt with the impact of the attack which was strong enough to damage his Susanoo, Sure it may of been in-complete, however it was still a significant size.

    Also you claim that the jutsu was broken because he was playing? We considering he said he wasn't going to hold back...



    I've got better things to do than argue with you, you are free to believe whatever you want!
     
         
    Last edited by YellowFlash1; 11-16-2012 at 07:12 PM.

  13. #63
    Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Kira was Righteous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sword art online
    Posts
    6,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leader of the Slave Society
    bringers of peace!
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Nagato could beat Madara and Maybe Obito with Jins however if Madara has decent mastery of the rinnegan its hard to see how anyone including Nagato can beat him
     
         

  14. #64
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I can't hold my argument? Your logic is "How can he find a Rock Big Enough To sit on" Man your pure genius!

    No you ****in retard. That was simply my rebuttal to a point made by someone else, who said that because Madara was "afk" the entire chapter he was recovering. I had hope that you had truly accepted the fact you were ****ing wrong, but with this lattest "rebuttal"(if such a shitpost could be called that) I'm having my doubts. Please just admit that you DON'T know what the **** you are talking about, and stop wasting my time by replying.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I already prove to you that susanoo was no were to be seen after Gai hit susanoo with the blast. Wither or not your choice to believe that has no relevance to me tbh.
    That means absolutely nothing. You can't see anything in the middle of the Hirudora explosion. That doesn't mean it broke Susanoo. Everyone can ****ing see that, you're not making any points that add weight to your claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    You claim that i'm a "Tart" Because i don't agree with you? You claim that i don't know that it didn't directly hit him... They were underwater and their Jutsu went head to head and Gai's jutsu was dominating which blow up with power and Hit Kisame, However because it never killed him it couldn't take out Madara's susanoo?
    No, I claim you're a retard(shortened as "tard") because you can't piece together simple facts to form a conclusion. And you just said that the blast didn't hit Kisame, which proves you are either too stupid to read the manga properly or are just a shit-spewing liar. I'm glade you finally admited that it did hit Kisame, which further the credit that if the attack could not kill Kisame, their is no way that it could destroy susanoo.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Well i believe the prove is in the chapter wither you choose to believe it or not... You're arguing with the manga.
    See, that's the problem. You're not making a rational argument. Everything you've said comes down to "I believe this happened, so this happened". When that's not the truth. I've given multiple pieces of evidence FROM THE MANGA that supports my claim that Susanoo was not broken by Hirudora.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Another thing is how did he get in to the current spot he was in? Well there is impact which could of blown him a far distance and another thing is that how do you know he moved? The Rock's don't have to be Tiny just because they suffered a massive blow, there will also be massive rocks, normal size and small rock's i don't think there is a certain scale of rocks that an explosions leaves.
    He obviously moved their. Every new post you make amazes me at the depths of your retardation. HE. ****ING. MOVED. THERE. Meaning he used his two legs and propelled himself onto the rock outcrop that he was on. As I explained earlier you dipshit, if the Hirudora can destroy rock, as seen in the rocks at the edges of the Hirudora explosion AND the jutting rocks destroyed by Hirudora in 507, their's no way Madara could be at the location where the explosion was. I'm not saying their is a set seize that the explosion leaves, only that if the explosion can blast rock backwards obviously no rock outcrop would be left standing in the center of the explosion, as I've stated multiple times now.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I meant that killer Bee himself said that the Wood Style Loosened which is another obvious point that proves madara was unable to hold the Jutsu up... Do you know why? Because he got hurt with the impact of the attack which was strong enough to damage his Susanoo, Sure it may of been in-complete, however it was still a significant size.
    Yes, I realize that. That still doesn't mean that Madara took any damage. Again, you're making claims that are utterly unsupported by anything in the previous naruto chapters. That is called "wanking". You are "wanking" Hirudora to be some super-god blast when in reality it's not even powerful enough to kill a single man(but it did incapacitate him).

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Also you claim that the jutsu was broken because he was playing? We considering he said he wasn't going to hold back...
    I'm not saying that. His past behavior indicates that he would play with his opponents. I mean did you even read his fight vs the Kage's? With the Ten-Tails reviving it could have been a case where whether they were bound or free the outcome would stay the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I've got better things to do than argue with you, you are free to believe whatever you want!
    You've got better things to do than make retarded posts? Well that isn't surprising. However, this isn't a matter of "believing" this is a matter of "proving". The fact is Madara's Susanoo was NOT damaged by Hirudora based on past evidence that I have already compiled and you have rudely ignored.
     
         

  15. #65
    Power_Level_Maximum BladerItachi's Avatar
    Status
    BladerItachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Post Thanks / Like
    'I am getting all fired up'
    Like Salamander
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Then could you explain why madara is sitting by the sidelines at the end Of the current chapter showing he couldn't care less when this was his plan in the first place. Madara is boss since he came on battlefield DEAL WITH IT
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    No you ****in retard. That was simply my rebuttal to a point made by someone else, who said that because Madara was "afk" the entire chapter he was recovering. I had hope that you had truly accepted the fact you were ****ing wrong, but with this lattest "rebuttal"(if such a shitpost could be called that) I'm having my doubts. Please just admit that you DON'T know what the **** you are talking about, and stop wasting my time by replying.



    That means absolutely nothing. You can't see anything in the middle of the Hirudora explosion. That doesn't mean it broke Susanoo. Everyone can ****ing see that, you're not making any points that add weight to your claim.



    No, I claim you're a retard(shortened as "tard") because you can't piece together simple facts to form a conclusion. And you just said that the blast didn't hit Kisame, which proves you are either too stupid to read the manga properly or are just a shit-spewing liar. I'm glade you finally admited that it did hit Kisame, which further the credit that if the attack could not kill Kisame, their is no way that it could destroy susanoo.



    See, that's the problem. You're not making a rational argument. Everything you've said comes down to "I believe this happened, so this happened". When that's not the truth. I've given multiple pieces of evidence FROM THE MANGA that supports my claim that Susanoo was not broken by Hirudora.



    He obviously moved their. Every new post you make amazes me at the depths of your retardation. HE. ****ING. MOVED. THERE. Meaning he used his two legs and propelled himself onto the rock outcrop that he was on. As I explained earlier you dipshit, if the Hirudora can destroy rock, as seen in the rocks at the edges of the Hirudora explosion AND the jutting rocks destroyed by Hirudora in 507, their's no way Madara could be at the location where the explosion was. I'm not saying their is a set seize that the explosion leaves, only that if the explosion can blast rock backwards obviously no rock outcrop would be left standing in the center of the explosion, as I've stated multiple times now.



    Yes, I realize that. That still doesn't mean that Madara took any damage. Again, you're making claims that are utterly unsupported by anything in the previous naruto chapters. That is called "wanking". You are "wanking" Hirudora to be some super-god blast when in reality it's not even powerful enough to kill a single man(but it did incapacitate him).



    I'm not saying that. His past behavior indicates that he would play with his opponents. I mean did you even read his fight vs the Kage's? With the Ten-Tails reviving it could have been a case where whether they were bound or free the outcome would stay the same.



    You've got better things to do than make retarded posts? Well that isn't surprising. However, this isn't a matter of "believing" this is a matter of "proving". The fact is Madara's Susanoo was NOT damaged by Hirudora based on past evidence that I have already compiled and you have rudely ignored.
    I'll be at harvard next year, where will you be? exactly, don't call me stupid. Another thing is that i've already proved it by using evidence in the manga, you have not shown me anything apart from you think.

    Prove to me that it wasn't damaged? Exactly you can't, because it was.... You can't argue with me because i want you to read the recent chapter and you will see that i am right because Madaras susanoo was destroyed.....

    This is not a point of view this is a fact... Look at the recent manga it's common sense if you can read and use our brain properly.

    You have shown me nothing apart from assumption no prove no nothing ... I didn't ask like how did he move, i'm well aware he has legs. I was wondering how you know that he was in a different location apart from the fact you didn't see the same size of rocks in the other page? That's no an accurate assumption you can argue all you want.

    The manga proved that he smashed susanoo, end of discussion. I've already giving you facts!

    Madara's wood style jutsu was released because he was hurt and couldn't keep the jutsu up, that's the only explanation there is.

    Madara's susanoo disappeared after gai hit him.

    Madara wasn't shown in the chapter apart from the fact he was laying in a pile of smoke sitting on rock's.

    I honestly have no respect of you and calling me a tart makes no sense and is disrespectful considering that i have shown you nothing put respect... You have shown me nothing but an assumption, You have no facts or any logical explanation for anything you say.

    I wont reply back to whatever you say. I'm going off, so don't waste your time
     
         

  17. #67
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Ok don't hate me for this, but Kishimoto has said in a legitimate interview; Edo Madara is the strongest by far, and he has no weakness. Not a fanboy....just stating what was said by the writer.
    He never said this...
     
         

  18. #68
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    People kill me with this. Madara is basically Nagato,EMS Madara and Hashirama all put into one being. The dude is beyond OP.
     
         

  19. #69
    Member Rikud0 Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Rikud0 Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    557
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    hashirama is Not first. Hashirama only faught against Madara when Madara had EMS. Now that Madara has unlocked all the nature types, and Rinnigan, Madara would **** Hashirama up. Hashirama only had the upper hand because Madara only had the Fire release at tha time (as far as we know. He is not seen using any other nature type durring his fight with hashirama). Hashirama has water. Water>Fire. Madara had the kyuubi under control. Wood release + sealing tech > tailed beast under control. Hashirama always had the upper hand. But now, things are much much different.
     
         

  20. #70
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    A mad Naruto fanboy. Madara > Naruto
     
         

  21. #71
    Member Rikud0 Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Rikud0 Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    557
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Okay. Picture millions of edo madaras. Since madara has wood clone technique, and unlimited chakra, this is possible. Now, picture millions of perfect susanos beside them. Now picture the fight. Amaretsu, HUGE boulders, Susano weapons, Genjutsu, Mokuton, and shuriken fill the air.
     
         

  22. #72
    Member Rikud0 Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Rikud0 Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    557
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    who cares if he did or did not destroy/harm madara's susano? Doesn't matter at all.
     
         

  23. #73
    Member
    Status
    shinobu sensui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Naruto and bee were saved by hirudora
     
         

  24. #74
    Member frbro82's Avatar
    Status
    frbro82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    NO the juubi is the strongest :P
     
         

  25. #75
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Who is beating current Madara? I guess no one. He possesses the three strongest known Kekkei Genkai on an incredible scale and is an immortal with limitless Chakra. He actually represents the power of the Rikudo Sennin himself, since possessing all his known powers and knowing hi Jutsu - claimed to teach them Obito. Madara actually IS the Rikudo Sennin but on a weaker scale. Though, limitless Chakra allows him to even use techniques like Chibaku Tensei on the scale of the moon. I don't understand why the Rikudo Sennin is appearing in everyones list at all, he isn't a Shinobi and anyone knows that no one stays in comparison with him. Madara is actually the strongest being, I don't see anyome handling him in 1on1. No matter who is standing before him; the five Kage, the two strongest Jinchuriki, the awakening of the Juubi, he is just chilling his life and beating the shit out of anyone.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •