Page 4 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 169
  1. #76
    Senior Member Grammar Nazi's Avatar
    Status
    Grammar Nazi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rajshahi
    Posts
    3,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    I jest at anything and
    everything that comes in my
    way
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    ahahahahah naruto > five kages as well and if madara is as strong as you mentioned him to be why hasn't he captured naruto yet
    because he doesn't need to capture them right away he is leaving things to Obito and Obito has a plan of using the incomplete Jyuubi to fight Naruto and the gang. On top of that Madara has taken an interest in Obito's fight against Naruto/Kakashi so he is leaving them alone for now.

    Madara likes to toy around with his opponents he doesn't kill them right away. He even thinks its uncool to use the perfect susanoo twice in a row. And at the moment- he is literally sitting on his ass watching the Obito vs kakashi fight with a popcorn in his hands.
     
         
    Last edited by Grammar Nazi; 11-16-2012 at 10:38 PM.

  2. #77
    Member kc8's Avatar
    Status
    kc8 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    hashi>madara because he defeated madara right? But madara has't defeated naruto yet so no one is greater
    with that logic mate, sasuke>naruto
    naruto never defeated sasuke before.
     
         

  3. #78
    Renegade ninja ChrisWolf's Avatar
    Status
    ChrisWolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Normandy
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    I notion that we start calling Edo madara hashidara because truthfully he is like madara and hashirama fused with madara consciousness in control since he has all hashis powers, him being Edo is just a bonus
     
         

  4. #79
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I'll be at harvard next year, where will you be?
    Oh wow that's funny. A harvard student can't master simple third-grade grammar? You are definitely a ****ing twelve year old, what kind of dipshit would actually try and claim their going to harvard "next year". Why "next year", if you're such a genius why not this year?

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    exactly, don't call me stupid.
    But you are stupid! Who the **** thinks that someone will believe such a blatant lie, ESPECIALLY when you've been full retard this entire time?

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Another thing is that i've already proved it by using evidence in the manga, you have not shown me anything apart from you think.

    No you didn't you ****ing retard. Not only that, but I made multiple posts detailing why all the evidence points towards Susanoo being utterly undamaged by Hirudora. I mean holy shit an you get any more retarded? I mean you just blatantly lied when all I have to do is SCROLL THE **** UP and see that you haven't' done shit, even if I didn't remember your shit "arguments".



    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Prove to me that it wasn't damaged? Exactly you can't, because it was.... You can't argue with me because i want you to read the recent chapter and you will see that i am right because Madaras susanoo was destroyed.....
    I can't "prove it" other than showing how durable Susanoo is, which I have done, and showing how weak Hirudora is, which I have done. Anyone who isn't retarded will logically see that Susanoo was not damaged by Hirudora. Again, you can't provide any concrete evidence that Susanoo was destroyed other than the retarded shit I have already addressed. Just stop ****ing posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    This is not a point of view this is a fact... Look at the recent manga it's common sense if you can read and use our brain properly.
    You have shown me nothing apart from assumption no prove no nothing ... I didn't ask like how did he move, i'm well aware he has legs. I was wondering how you know that he was in a different location apart from the fact you didn't see the same size of rocks in the other page? That's no an accurate assumption you can argue all you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    The manga proved that he smashed Susanoo, end of discussion. I've already giving you facts!
    No, the manga "proves" that Hirudora hit Susanoo and lifted him backwards, it DIDN'T show anything about Susanoo being damaged, and if you read the manga all previous examples add weight to my theory(which is more like a unconfirmed fact).

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Madara's wood style jutsu was released because he was hurt and couldn't keep the jutsu up, that's the only explanation there is.
    That is also unconfirmed. As I've said before you can't prove that and evidence points to the contrary.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Madara's susanoo disappeared after gai hit him.
    Just like Madara's Susanoo disappeared after Tsunade kicked him, but did he get hurt? Also, we don't know how long Madara kept Susanoo active after he was hit, so you can't say that the disappearance of Susanoo is due to the Hirudora.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Madara wasn't shown in the chapter apart from the fact he was laying in a pile of smoke sitting on rock's.
    Which doesn't prove anything other than the fact he does not care about what was occurring. If anything his behavior proves my point, that Hirudora was utterly inefficient to hurt him.

    I honestly have no respect of you and calling me a tart makes no sense and is disrespectful considering that i have shown you nothing put respect... You have shown me nothing but an assumption, You have no facts or any logical explanation for anything you say.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I wont reply back to whatever you say. I'm going off, so don't waste your time
    You said that already.
     
         

  5. #80
    Hellsing member Lentz's Avatar
    Status
    Lentz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by kc8 View Post
    with that logic mate, sasuke>naruto
    naruto never defeated sasuke before.
    With his logic, TenTen > Madara since Madara never defeated TenTen before.
     
         

  6. #81
    ブロリー伝説の超 Uchiha Hinrik's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Hinrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yolo Swag
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Gotta cry mate? He wasn't even trying. If he would really try he would woop Naruto's ass in not even a second. But because the Anime is called Naruto. Madara will probs die one way or another. AND I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT IT IS BY SASUKE's HAND and not by Naruto's patheticness because he's just shit.
    haha what is your problem buddy you seriously underestimating naruto if you think madara could take him down in a second, beacause if that was the case tobi already would have.
     
         

  7. #82
    ブロリー伝説の超 Uchiha Hinrik's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Hinrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yolo Swag
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Oh wow that's funny. A harvard student can't master simple third-grade grammar? You are definitely a ****ing twelve year old, what kind of dipshit would actually try and claim their going to harvard "next year". Why "next year", if you're such a genius why not this year?



    But you are stupid! Who the **** thinks that someone will believe such a blatant lie, ESPECIALLY when you've been full retard this entire time?




    No you didn't you ****ing retard. Not only that, but I made multiple posts detailing why all the evidence points towards Susanoo being utterly undamaged by Hirudora. I mean holy shit an you get any more retarded? I mean you just blatantly lied when all I have to do is SCROLL THE **** UP and see that you haven't' done shit, even if I didn't remember your shit "arguments".





    I can't "prove it" other than showing how durable Susanoo is, which I have done, and showing how weak Hirudora is, which I have done. Anyone who isn't retarded will logically see that Susanoo was not damaged by Hirudora. Again, you can't provide any concrete evidence that Susanoo was destroyed other than the retarded shit I have already addressed. Just stop ****ing posting.



    You have shown me nothing apart from assumption no prove no nothing ... I didn't ask like how did he move, i'm well aware he has legs. I was wondering how you know that he was in a different location apart from the fact you didn't see the same size of rocks in the other page? That's no an accurate assumption you can argue all you want.



    No, the manga "proves" that Hirudora hit Susanoo and lifted him backwards, it DIDN'T show anything about Susanoo being damaged, and if you read the manga all previous examples add weight to my theory(which is more like a unconfirmed fact).



    That is also unconfirmed. As I've said before you can't prove that and evidence points to the contrary.



    Just like Madara's Susanoo disappeared after Tsunade kicked him, but did he get hurt? Also, we don't know how long Madara kept Susanoo active after he was hit, so you can't say that the disappearance of Susanoo is due to the Hirudora.



    Which doesn't prove anything other than the fact he does not care about what was occurring. If anything his behavior proves my point, that Hirudora was utterly inefficient to hurt him.

    I honestly have no respect of you and calling me a tart makes no sense and is disrespectful considering that i have shown you nothing put respect... You have shown me nothing but an assumption, You have no facts or any logical explanation for anything you say.



    You said that already.
    What are you stupid? Hirudora defeated on of kisames strongest attack and he was called the tailess tailed beast.
     
         

  8. #83
    Ino>Sakura Amaterasuice's Avatar
    Status
    Amaterasuice is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Otogakure
    Posts
    3,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no ****s
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    No, so6p is strongest, then Hashi, than Madara.

    Even if I go into much detail, you'll still deny it as you've done to everyone else in this thread.
     
         

  9. #84
    Member iFlash's Avatar
    Status
    iFlash is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    ehh..i'm pretty sure madara is the OP one here.
     
         

  10. #85
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    EXACTLY, everyone said madara was gonna rape naruto but what happen??? NOTHING and naruto is STILL standing

    madara said he wasnt holding anymore

    the only thing EDO madara has that can beat naruto is meteor spam

    edo madara>>bm naruto
    bm naruto>===alive rinnegan madara
     
         

  11. #86
    Traveler Jukain's Avatar
    Status
    Jukain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Listen Madara is like hashirama, Itachi, Nagato put together. there is no way Naruto can beat that, let alone just nagato. Madara is easily by far the strongest.
     
         

  12. #87
    Member
    Status
    ChiefHermit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    srsly?
    Posts
    702
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Gotta cry mate? He wasn't even trying. If he would really try he would woop Naruto's ass in not even a second. But because the Anime is called Naruto. Madara will probs die one way or another. AND I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT IT IS BY SASUKE's HAND and not by Naruto's patheticness because he's just shit.
    dayum sasuke fanboy naruto hater in one

    Quote Originally Posted by kc8 View Post
    with that logic mate, sasuke>naruto
    naruto never defeated sasuke before.
     
         
    Last edited by ChiefHermit; 11-17-2012 at 12:15 AM.

  13. #88
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Itachi > Naruto, cause of the fact that Naruto never once defeated Itachi...
     
         

  14. #89
    Member NowNoon's Avatar
    Status
    NowNoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    super saiyan naruto > madara
     
         

  15. #90
    Member Rikud0 Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Rikud0 Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has yo status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    EXACTLY, everyone said madara was gonna rape naruto but what happen??? NOTHING and naruto is STILL standing

    madara said he wasnt holding anymore

    the only thing EDO madara has that can beat naruto is meteor spam

    edo madara>>bm naruto
    bm naruto>===alive rinnegan madara
    Well, bm naruto >>>>>>>(SOOOO much better than)>>>>>alive rinnegan madara. This is because madara awakened his rinnigan when he was attached to the gedo mazou. When he was realllllly old and was on his death bed pretty much.
     
         

  16. #91
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    ahahahahah naruto > five kages as well and if madara is as strong as you mentioned him to be why hasn't he captured naruto yet
    becoz the fight hasnt progress yet... have u notice the last 3-4 chapters is mostly flash back... hahah.... and focuses on obito kakashi fights... and he doesnt nid to capture naruto anymore the juubi has been revive already
     
         

  17. #92
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Hinrik View Post
    What are you stupid? Hirudora defeated on of kisames strongest attack and he was called the tailess tailed beast.
    But he didn't die. Read my entire post. If HIRUDORA CANNOT KILL A SINGLE PERSON THEN IT CANNOT PENETRATE SUSANOO. A ****ing baby can understand that.
     
         

  18. #93
    Member Hokage Fourth's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage Fourth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    I agree. He's 3rd. The Sage is 1st, Hashirama is 2nd.
    But we don't count the sage anymore, so Hashirama is 1st.
    This ^^,also he isnt even trying against Naruto..
    :L
     
         

  19. #94
    YEEZUS
    Status
    Biju Hunter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    † † † † † † †
    Posts
    539
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    I wish Hashirama was here ;'(
     
         

  20. #95
    Enel is that dude TheCCV's Avatar
    Status
    TheCCV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Just a reminder, he still hasn't used Perfect Susanoo yet.
     
         

  21. #96
    Member TheBattousai's Avatar
    Status
    TheBattousai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    But he didn't die. Read my entire post. If HIRUDORA CANNOT KILL A SINGLE PERSON THEN IT CANNOT PENETRATE SUSANOO. A ****ing baby can understand that.
    That would entirely depend on the durability of the person attacked by it I suppose. Anyways neither scenario (jumped back and was chilling, or blown back and was recovering) can be proven for sure. So, no need to call somebody a "baby" or "retard" for not subscribing to your particular brand of logic. Granted, there's been some name calling directed your way as well.

    As for the OP, Edo Madara is pretty strong, but some would say that Obito's intangibility makes him a comparably formidable foe.
     
         

  22. #97
    Member hatake89's Avatar
    Status
    hatake89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    over there eating zombies
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    doing ratchet things with my
    ratchet friends .
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Lmao everyone saying Naruto is stronger is a Naruto fanboy and most saying Madara is stronger is a fanboy. Those who butt in and say Hashirama is strongest are just using logic lol. But honestly to make the assumption that Madara is strongest just cause he has mokuton is very logical for reasons being that the mokuton handled Madara and kyuubi and Hashirama happened to have mokuton so there for Hashirama> Madara but then again the kyuubi alone and a perfect jinchuriki with kurama are very different cause the host can incorporate his jutsu along with kyuubi chakra as Naruto has done so far. So what i'm getting at is I personally don't think we can decide who's stronger until they actually fight but at this very moment the fight would be 65/35 in favor of Madara because of the unlimited chakra and like edoness
     
         

  23. #98
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    But he didn't die. Read my entire post. If HIRUDORA CANNOT KILL A SINGLE PERSON THEN IT CANNOT PENETRATE SUSANOO. A ****ing baby can understand that.
    lol... its already seen in manga
     
         

  24. #99
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/4 here is one of his powerful Katon Jutsu's
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/7 here he is owning a entire platoon by himself
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/561/6 the impact of his Meteorite Jutsu
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/575/4 here he is owning the five kages by himself
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/575/5 another powerful Katon Jutsu
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/6 here he is dominating the Mei and Gaara
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/8 Here he gets A (Who claims the Sharingan is useless against him) in a genjutsu
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/588/9 A's reaction
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/589/3 He slices mountains with his Perfect Susano'o
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/591/8 Another powerful Katon Justu to burn Tsunade's arms while she is in Byakugou
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/601/6 Here he solos the five kage without much effort
    Remember Madara didn't want to kill Bee or Naruto he wanted to capture them and he wasn't trying he has just been holding back if he was trying Bee and Naruto would have been dead right now as neither of them have any Fūinjutsu, he hasn't used Meteorite Technique on them or attacked them with perfect susano'o he is just toying around with them.
    madara said he was serious....you gonna argue with manga??

    MADARA DID NOTHING BY HIMSELF BECAUSE KABUTO IS HELPING MADARA AT ALL TIMES WITH EDO TENSAI

    no one said madara is weak BUT he is not the strongest WITHOUT edo tensai

    even with edo tensai....minato can draw with reaper death seal, itachi has his sword, obito can use kamui on him, shisui can use KA on him, the kin/gin bros can use their tools on madara AND nagato can use human path on madara

    madara IS NOT unbeatable

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Everybody knows Madara can't afford popcorn. He's probably bored of the fight, too.
    bored?? LMAO the guy spent chapter 609 recovering from guy owning him...without edo tensai he'll be dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Wrong! Like I already explained in the other thread, he suffered NO damage whatsoever from teh Hirudora. Let me repost my argument, since you're too retarded to navigate the forum and i'm not going to re-hash a simple paragraph for the likes of you.




    If Hirudora is what caused the explosion that is seen above, we can infer that it would destroy any rock structures it hit, as indicated by the floating rocks at the edges of the explosion. However, Madara Uchiha is sitting on a nearly undamaged piece of rock surrounded by dust. If he was at the site where he was blasted back, wouldn't he be in a crater, or at least surrounded by small pieces of rubble? It's obvious he moved to that position himself, and his laid back posture shows how little the Hirudora affected him.

    Next argument.


    Their's no implication that Hirudora damaged Susanoo, and the only thing you have to go on is 1) Susanoo was blasted back and 2) their was an explosion. One could say that because Madara wasn't fighting in 609 that it indicates damage, but as I've already explained he probably knew that the ten-tails was awakening and thus was content to let Obito fight. Let me address those two "points" to show how they don't indicate Hirudora did damage to Susanoo.



    Madara is knocked back twice, once from mei's dragon flood and from tsunade's kick, neither of which do anything to Madara. The kick also only broke a few ribs, but the entire structure remained intact. When Madara landed at the ground he also suffered no damage. Thus your first implication, the knocking back of Susanoo, has been shown to not indicate damage to Susanoo(or Madara).






    The second implication, the explosion, still doesn't indicate damage to Susanoo. Kisame is able to survive being in the center of the explosion, so it's logical to assume Susanoo would have protected Madara from all damage while maintaining structural integrity. The only way you could refute this is if you're implying that Susanoo is less durable than Kisame, which is a laughable proposition and you should just stop posting if you make it. Their's no way you can suggest that Susanoo was damaged by the Hirudora.

    Now do you see why you're ****ing wrong? Probably not, but for anyone who isn't retarded this is more than sufficient evidence to show that Susanoo was NOT broken.
    HIRUDORA DID NO DAMAGE???????? re-read chapter 609 until you get it through your head

    madara got owned and spent the ENTIRE chapter regenerating

    why the f*ck would madara go and sit on destroyed rocks with smoke coming from around him????????????????????????? your in denial, madara got owned and is sitting in the dirt and said "oh well" because he couldnt capture naruto and bee but the jubbi is ready anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by Zato View Post
    People kill me with this. Madara is basically Nagato,EMS Madara and Hashirama all put into one being. The dude is beyond OP.
    WHAT'S YOUR POINT??? ems madara hashirama and nagato for all DEAD

    madara isnt unbeatable...stop the d**kriding

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    A mad Naruto fanboy. Madara > Naruto
    only EDO madaracan beat naruto

    bm naruto>=current madara WITHOUT edo

    Quote Originally Posted by shinobu sensui View Post
    Naruto and bee were saved by hirudora
    naruto WAS fighting obito and madara at the same time GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

    guy simply did what he can, if anything he save killer bee and himself

    naruto is the one with all the pressure on his back (if he dies NO ONE CAN FIGHT OBITO AND MADARA)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikud0 Sennin View Post
    Well, bm naruto >>>>>>>(SOOOO much better than)>>>>>alive rinnegan madara. This is because madara awakened his rinnigan when he was attached to the gedo mazou. When he was realllllly old and was on his death bed pretty much.
    you know what i mean

    bm naruto>=current madara WITHOUT edo tensai helping him

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    But he didn't die. Read my entire post. If HIRUDORA CANNOT KILL A SINGLE PERSON THEN IT CANNOT PENETRATE SUSANOO. A ****ing baby can understand that.
    have it ever crossed your mind that MAYBE guy was holding back VS kisame (to keep him alive so that guy can read kisame's mind)???

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    He actually was picking himself up after gai destroy his susanoo....



    You can see from above that the explosion was from gai's attack.


    In this picture you can see that Bee got released from his wood dragon because he was unable to control it while blown to pieces after gai....



    You can see here that madara has yet to enter the fight in the entire chapter, he's sitting in a pile of smoke just recovering from the fact that gai owned his ass.



    Sorry although he wasn't sitting on a stone chilling ...
    thank you people keep saying madara was chilling, when clearly he's hurt

    guy wouldve kill madara if it wasnt for EDO TENSAI (as usual, madara saved by edo tensai AGAIN)

    madara is overrated
     
         

  25. #100
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by hatake89 View Post
    Lmao everyone saying Naruto is stronger is a Naruto fanboy and most saying Madara is stronger is a fanboy. Those who butt in and say Hashirama is strongest are just using logic lol. But honestly to make the assumption that Madara is strongest just cause he has mokuton is very logical for reasons being that the mokuton handled Madara and kyuubi and Hashirama happened to have mokuton so there for Hashirama> Madara but then again the kyuubi alone and a perfect jinchuriki with kurama are very different cause the host can incorporate his jutsu along with kyuubi chakra as Naruto has done so far. So what i'm getting at is I personally don't think we can decide who's stronger until they actually fight but at this very moment the fight would be 65/35 in favor of Madara because of the unlimited chakra and like edoness
    THANK YOU, EDO TENSAI IS SAVING MADARA

    it JUST saved madara from gai's attack too

    i think edo madara is #1 but WITHOUT EDO madara is just top 5 (more than likely number 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCCV View Post
    Just a reminder, he still hasn't used Perfect Susanoo yet.
    naruto hasnt used tbb....so what's your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokage Fourth View Post
    This ^^,also he isnt even trying against Naruto..
    :L
    do you read the manga??? madara got serious, he said it to naruto
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •