Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

Madara...is kishimotos classic example of plot no jutsu. Plot let him get revived. Plot let him not get turned to dust. Plot let him survive a certain death against Hashirama, take his DNA and awaken the rinnegan because of that. But one thing very few people remember is that plot allowed him to live for 70+ years w/o doing anything or anyone noticing(minus an unknowing Nagato). So is he strong? Duh, but who the fck would'nt with that kind of baggage.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Sasuke Uchiha- View Post
    Thisssssssssssssssssss! Hashi fanboys don't give up though bro. They can't accept this.
    Enough with all the obsessive fanboyism, whether due to your perception or not; lets face reality. Madara likes to play around with bijuu, he's obviously having fun; he has no weakness other than his own ego. If hashirama was on the battlefield, whether in the form of yamato or himself, Madara would have to take him seriously. I say Yamato because he is hooked up to a pure conduit of hashirama's cells, watch him make an appearance with tons of unseen mokuton jutsu. About Sasuke and Oro; I think orochimaru and sasuke might have part to play( they may constitute the actual last antagonists, just a possibility). Afterall Sasuke is by far the best amaterasu user we've seen so far. Madara hasn't shown ability to use it, so that may be a catalyst as well.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Madara is the most OP son of a ***** in Naruto-verse and would bend any ninja or non-ninja over like a spoon.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I find it odd that there are many people saying Madara is strong only because he is an Edo. The OP was obviously talking about Edo Madara. Therefore, that should be the one that the comparisons are being made to. As it stands Edo Madara is in an immortal body with unlimited chakra and under his own control. As far as saying Edo has saved his but many times...don't you think Madara realizes he is an Edo. This means he can afford to be careless.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Zodiac View Post
    Enough with all the obsessive fanboyism, whether due to your perception or not; lets face reality. Madara likes to play around with bijuu, he's obviously having fun; he has no weakness other than his own ego. If hashirama was on the battlefield, whether in the form of yamato or himself, Madara would have to take him seriously. I say Yamato because he is hooked up to a pure conduit of hashirama's cells, watch him make an appearance with tons of unseen mokuton jutsu. About Sasuke and Oro; I think orochimaru and sasuke might have part to play( they may constitute the actual last antagonists, just a possibility). Afterall Sasuke is by far the best amaterasu user we've seen so far. Madara hasn't shown ability to use it, so that may be a catalyst as well.
    1) i sorry to say this but you a c***d for giving up on ur argument
    2)madara did not say he like to play with bijuu he simply says lets play. any one ninja, bijuu, beast e.t.c no specific being
    3) madara was serious the thing is that madara's fans wont't admit that madara him self saw it that the fight ain't fun for him any more
    4)if madara was not serious why did he give up on capturing naruto and bee and decided he is going to kill em he almost killed bee if not for naruto, he didn't successed now he revived the juubi to fight for him why would he have done that if he is a God or the strongest he's fan claim him to be he does not need the juubi comsidering(by his fans) that he was playing with naruto mm?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattousai View Post
    I find it odd that there are many people saying Madara is strong only because he is an Edo. The OP was obviously talking about Edo Madara. Therefore, that should be the one that the comparisons are being made to. As it stands Edo Madara is in an immortal body with unlimited chakra and under his own control. As far as saying Edo has saved his but many times...don't you think Madara realizes he is an Edo. This means he can afford to be careless.
    afford to be careless? Do you honestly believe bee cant seal him if he is careless? The last time i checked It was not stated any were that you need a specific seal to seal edo madara dont you think madara knows he cant afford to be careless ? Mmmm? Maybe he is hiding something aaa who knows maybe after he cut off his connection with edo tensi he had his power limited

Last edited by BEASTLY NARUTO; 11-17-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

simple, if madara end the fun now in a blink, with he will have fun with?

noone will be able to face him
    in the moon eye plan, noone will be able to face it.. it will be eternal happyness forever..everrrrrrrrrrrr

So he is getting fun now, then he might get serious.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    1) i sorry to say this but you a c***d for giving up on ur argument
    2)madara did not say he like to play with bijuu he simply says lets play. any one ninja, bijuu, beast e.t.c no specific being
    3) madara was serious the thing is that madara's fans wont't admit that madara him self saw it that the fight ain't fun for him any more
    4)if madara was not serious why did he give up on capturing naruto and bee and decided he is going to kill em he almost killed bee if not for naruto, he didn't successed now he revived the juubi to fight for him why would he have done that if he is a God or the strongest he's fan claim him to be he does not need the juubi comsidering(by his fans) that he was playing with naruto mm?
    everything you say is subjective nagato was kilin naruto if for itachi saving him he would have died ....madara is nagato, itachi, and hashi put together......u probably thought he was going serious against the kage too huh, when he said its not fun anymore they ended up dead and split in half....madara plays around if he goes too far than PS will save him, u need to realize as an edo u cant die from damage so he can damage himself without caring

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    everything you say is subjective nagato was kilin naruto if for itachi saving him he would have died ....madara is nagato, itachi, and hashi put together......u probably thought he was going serious against the kage too huh, when he said its not fun anymore they ended up dead and split in half....madara plays around if he goes too far than PS will save him, u need to realize as an edo u cant die from damage so he can damage himself without caring
    ahahahahaha you should also know that the naruto nagato almost killed was not bijuu mode naruto it was kuubi mode naruto whois fighting madara now bijuu mode naruto offcourse

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhC48mWKMVk

This video has scans from the interview where Kishimoto says MADARA HAS NO WEAKNESS! Beastlynaruto, I don't give a single **** what you think, Kishimoto stated himself that Madara is invincible. Hell, you should have come to that conclusion just by reading his epicness.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pf.... Madara only talks ... I'm the greatest blah blqh.... he is a looser.. all of his power comes from someone else DNA... comon that guy is pathetic thinking he is so "BIG"... its all thanks to Hashi DNA. HE its like Danzo who had Shisui's sharingan and all this sharingans on his hand... HE uses someone else power, without that he is just a crap....and he have rinegan because of that Dna too... He is strong cant argue with that... but he stole that power... he is a looser. Cant wait to be killed(he is dead so sealed) and see his expresion when his pride is crushed , MADARA: I'M THE GREATEST U CANT KILL ME .... muhahaa looser get oooout get it over u are not so dammmmmnn GOODDD

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhC48mWKMVk

This video has scans from the interview where Kishimoto says MADARA HAS NO WEAKNESS! Beastlynaruto, I don't give a single **** what you think, Kishimoto stated himself that Madara is invincible. Hell, you should have come to that conclusion just by reading his epicness.
    you are more b**ber than if you didn't add the think madara has no weakness does not say he is strong dont be rediculous hidan has no weakness but still was blow to pieces by shikamaru just so you no hidan was an oringal immortal without edo
    if someone doesn't have a weakness it doesn't mean he's stronge and you know some thing i think kishi was drunk when saying that cause they is no such as someone not having a weakness as far as madara is going to be defeated ny someone he has a weakness

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you are more b**ber than if you didn't add the think madara has no weakness does not say he is strong dont be rediculous hidan has no weakness but still was blow to pieces by shikamaru just so you no hidan was an oringal immortal without edo
    if someone doesn't have a weakness it doesn't mean he's stronge and you know some thing i think kishi was drunk when saying that cause they is no such as someone not having a weakness as far as madara is going to be defeated ny someone he has a weakness
    What the **** are you saying? No matter what you think, Kishi has stated madara has no "weakness". Now, we can debate what the meaning of "weakness" is, but from reading the manga it should be pretty clear that Kishi is saying Madara is invincible.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All who claim hashirama is the strongest do notice that madara has his DNA and can use his jutsus. l hate to admit this because i want naruto to be the strongest but madara is the strongest

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

afford to be careless? Do you honestly believe bee cant seal him if he is careless? The last time i checked It was not stated any were that you need a specific seal to seal edo madara dont you think madara knows he cant afford to be careless ? Mmmm? Maybe he is hiding something aaa who knows maybe after he cut off his connection with edo tensi he had his power limited
    Yes, he can afford to be careless with anything that would not directly seal him or indirectly allow him to be sealed. Remember, based on current panel time, he appears to be overconfident/arrogant.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KuramasBiju View Post
    Pf.... Madara only talks ... I'm the greatest blah blqh.... he is a looser.. all of his power comes from someone else DNA... comon that guy is pathetic thinking he is so "BIG"... its all thanks to Hashi DNA. HE its like Danzo who had Shisui's sharingan and all this sharingans on his hand... HE uses someone else power, without that he is just a crap....and he have rinegan because of that Dna too... He is strong cant argue with that... but he stole that power... he is a looser. Cant wait to be killed(he is dead so sealed) and see his expresion when his pride is crushed , MADARA: I'M THE GREATEST U CANT KILL ME .... muhahaa looser get oooout get it over u are not so dammmmmnn GOODDD
    Perhaps he is a looser, but at least not a loser.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its very likely that hirudora did no damage and let me explain why.

As you can see in this picture of madara, he has a laid back attitude plus his foot is elevated on a rock. Also if you re read the chapter you will see that we see madara right after the explosion vanishes and the dust somewhat goes away. This means that the whole fight between obito vs kakashi/naruto was not long at all. Just because a chapter was focused on obito fight doesn't mean that madara was out for a while. You have to go by the perception of time that corresponds to the current manga chapter.

Also, there's a difference between getting blasted away and receiving damage and getting blasted away and being unscathed. Just because madara was back a few dozen feet doesn't mean he received any damage. Like I said above if you carefully look at madara he doesn't look like he was really impressed with the move.

People need to realize if hirudora did damage to madara then he would be utterly pissed off. Instead, he is as calm as he always is. Gai got a lucky hit in on a madara that wasn't paying attention to him. It was because he was hit by an abnormally powerful move that his connection to his wood jutsu weakened a little. Even with all this madara wasn't phased one bit. If madara was really damaged then when we seen him on the last page, instead of being in the boss pose he would have laying down completely in the I just got owned pose. But he was in the boss pose paying no attention to bee or gai.

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567