Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

Quote Originally Posted by IlikeStrudels View Post
    lol are you serious?!? obviously I said Edo Madara because that the one we've actually seen fighting. Guy did not "own" Madara if Madara was not even fighting seriously. You really think Guy could handle an army of shadow clone Madaras with Susanoo's? Madara made the 5 kages look like they were new genins, and you actually think Guy "owned" him? lol gtfo with that. And as for Naruto's post, please continue to ignore the fact that Naruto's receiving help from Bee, Kakashi, and Guy. Oh and P.S., Kabuto stuck in Izanami sooo...how is he helping Edo Madara again? :flaw:
    This^.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by IlikeStrudels View Post
    lol are you serious?!? obviously I said Edo Madara because that the one we've actually seen fighting. Guy did not "own" Madara if Madara was not even fighting seriously. You really think Guy could handle an army of shadow clone Madaras with Susanoo's? Madara made the 5 kages look like they were new genins, and you actually think Guy "owned" him? lol gtfo with that. And as for Naruto's post, please continue to ignore the fact that Naruto's receiving help from Bee, Kakashi, and Guy. Oh and P.S., Kabuto stuck in Izanami sooo...how is he helping Edo Madara again? :flaw:
    gosh! Are you blind since madara and naruto started fighting no one has been helping naruto naruto is the one helping he save em bee was weakened by madara a long timNOTE: kakashi has bee fighting obito since not madara plz ge me a break d**b ass

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Fighting Naruto???? WTF ! Madara just sitting there and relaxes.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    I m not saying this because i m a naruto fan boy but you guys are overating him he has being fighting naruto and still had not done much to him all he can do is deflect naruto's attack s which made him more like a cowad he stated he was not reious before that he will now but still didn't do much so to me even though he is holding back or not as far he was not able to do any thing to naruto he is not the strongest soooo unitill madara is able to capture naruto he ain't stronger at all cause if he was stronger he would have captured nzruto since
    logic example: two ninjas were asked to battle either to capture each other or to kill the two fought and none of them could defeat each other so logically they are egual no one is stronger because if one was stronger he would have captured/defeat the other.
    NOTICE:madara deflecting naruto's attack does not means he is stronger he is just defending himself.
    Another fanboy !!!!!

Yeah I agree with u that Madara can beat u.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mj167 View Post
    but are you remembering that the Madara that you are talking about, the one in the manga right now, isn't even the original he has been modified so much yet none of the comments i read so far mention that Madara has a big Hashirama head coming out of his chest and that that alone probably gives him a huge chakra boost, sense he isn't under edo tensei's control anymore he should be using up his own chakra. No one mentions that naruto is basically fighting both Hashirama and Madara at the same time because the way Madara keeps spaming hashirama's jutsu's. We have yet to see how Madara fought when he was truly alive and could only use uchiha techniques.
    That's right!!! Naruto is fighting Madara and Hashirama. Madara was a punk then and he's one now just like Sasuke.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundergod123 View Post
    Fighting Naruto???? WTF ! Madara just sitting there and relaxes.
    Yeah!!!! So who sat him there!!!!

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

I agree with the creator of this thread. Madara was actually trying but haven't use all of his technic yet; as well as, naruto who haven't tried to fight madara too. madara have unlimited chakra as well as naruto who has been fighting nonstop and haven't use sage mode lately to replenish his kyubi chakra. pretty much they are equal in power but marada would win due to naruto being dumb on how to use his unlimited sage mode with the two toads to give kurama who has no limit in chakra and himself. On terms of chakra, naruto will never run out like madara believe it or not but in the rest madara stomp him.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

That logic is flawed, that's like saying itachi can't be said to be greater than ton ton the pig since they've never engaged in combat

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

He helped past tense by reviving madara in his physical prime with a huge amount of hashirama's dna and rinnegan eyes. Yes please continue to ignore the fact that when EDO madara fought the five kages he had unlimited chakra, regular madara wouldn't have, he had hashirama's techniques, regular madara wouldn't have, he had rinnegan, madara in his prime didn't have(please note im saying in his prime meaning i know he had it when he was really old but by then it was too late) and he was immortal so the fact your using EDO madara stats is stupid. Now idk if kishimoto or you realizes this but once madara disconnected from Edo his chakra shouldn't be unlimited anymore and he shouldn't be immortal. So realize the madara that was at kage battlefield IS NOT the same one on the battle field with Guy(or at least he shouldn't be) because he doesn't have unlimited chakra or immortality anymore. but he still has a huge hashirama contribution so fighting him now is like fighting hashirama and regular madara combined so in my opinion the fight is fair 1/2 naruto(naruto did shadow clone one is helping kakashi one is fighting edo madara and attacking the ten tails), bee and guy vs. Madara and hashirama the two strongest characters. kakashi is fighting obito not madara so he isn't included. Guy(with no enhancements of chakra or physical shape) just knocked down(for a sec) Madara who has a chakra enhancement(hashirama) and a physical new body there is no way you can say he is not owning. i'll admit that edo madara wasn't hurt by Guys attack but he was knocked away long enough for bee and naruto to charge a biju bomb to attack the ten tails

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mj167 View Post
    He helped past tense by reviving madara in his physical prime with a huge amount of hashirama's dna and rinnegan eyes. Yes please continue to ignore the fact that when EDO madara fought the five kages he had unlimited chakra, regular madara wouldn't have, he had hashirama's techniques, regular madara wouldn't have, he had rinnegan, madara in his prime didn't have(please note im saying in his prime meaning i know he had it when he was really old but by then it was too late) and he was immortal so the fact your using EDO madara stats is stupid. Now idk if kishimoto or you realizes this but once madara disconnected from Edo his chakra shouldn't be unlimited anymore and he shouldn't be immortal. So realize the madara that was at kage battlefield IS NOT the same one on the battle field with Guy(or at least he shouldn't be) because he doesn't have unlimited chakra or immortality anymore. but he still has a huge hashirama contribution so fighting him now is like fighting hashirama and regular madara combined so in my opinion the fight is fair 1/2 naruto(naruto did shadow clone one is helping kakashi one is fighting edo madara and attacking the ten tails), bee and guy vs. Madara and hashirama the two strongest characters. kakashi is fighting obito not madara so he isn't included. Guy(with no enhancements of chakra or physical shape) just knocked down(for a sec) Madara who has a chakra enhancement(hashirama) and a physical new body there is no way you can say he is not owning. i'll admit that edo madara wasn't hurt by Guys attack but he was knocked away long enough for bee and naruto to charge a biju bomb to attack the ten tails
    Thats where I stopped reading...He still is an Edo, he just broke the contact.

Status
    This user has no status.

Madara...is kishimotos classic example of plot no jutsu. Plot let him get revived. Plot let him not get turned to dust. Plot let him survive a certain death against Hashirama, take his DNA and awaken the rinnegan because of that. But one thing very few people remember is that plot allowed him to live for 70+ years w/o doing anything or anyone noticing(minus an unknowing Nagato). So is he strong? Duh, but who the fck would'nt with that kind of baggage.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Sasuke Uchiha- View Post
    Thisssssssssssssssssss! Hashi fanboys don't give up though bro. They can't accept this.
    Enough with all the obsessive fanboyism, whether due to your perception or not; lets face reality. Madara likes to play around with bijuu, he's obviously having fun; he has no weakness other than his own ego. If hashirama was on the battlefield, whether in the form of yamato or himself, Madara would have to take him seriously. I say Yamato because he is hooked up to a pure conduit of hashirama's cells, watch him make an appearance with tons of unseen mokuton jutsu. About Sasuke and Oro; I think orochimaru and sasuke might have part to play( they may constitute the actual last antagonists, just a possibility). Afterall Sasuke is by far the best amaterasu user we've seen so far. Madara hasn't shown ability to use it, so that may be a catalyst as well.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Madara is the most OP son of a ***** in Naruto-verse and would bend any ninja or non-ninja over like a spoon.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

I find it odd that there are many people saying Madara is strong only because he is an Edo. The OP was obviously talking about Edo Madara. Therefore, that should be the one that the comparisons are being made to. As it stands Edo Madara is in an immortal body with unlimited chakra and under his own control. As far as saying Edo has saved his but many times...don't you think Madara realizes he is an Edo. This means he can afford to be careless.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Zodiac View Post
    Enough with all the obsessive fanboyism, whether due to your perception or not; lets face reality. Madara likes to play around with bijuu, he's obviously having fun; he has no weakness other than his own ego. If hashirama was on the battlefield, whether in the form of yamato or himself, Madara would have to take him seriously. I say Yamato because he is hooked up to a pure conduit of hashirama's cells, watch him make an appearance with tons of unseen mokuton jutsu. About Sasuke and Oro; I think orochimaru and sasuke might have part to play( they may constitute the actual last antagonists, just a possibility). Afterall Sasuke is by far the best amaterasu user we've seen so far. Madara hasn't shown ability to use it, so that may be a catalyst as well.
    1) i sorry to say this but you a c***d for giving up on ur argument
    2)madara did not say he like to play with bijuu he simply says lets play. any one ninja, bijuu, beast e.t.c no specific being
    3) madara was serious the thing is that madara's fans wont't admit that madara him self saw it that the fight ain't fun for him any more
    4)if madara was not serious why did he give up on capturing naruto and bee and decided he is going to kill em he almost killed bee if not for naruto, he didn't successed now he revived the juubi to fight for him why would he have done that if he is a God or the strongest he's fan claim him to be he does not need the juubi comsidering(by his fans) that he was playing with naruto mm?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattousai View Post
    I find it odd that there are many people saying Madara is strong only because he is an Edo. The OP was obviously talking about Edo Madara. Therefore, that should be the one that the comparisons are being made to. As it stands Edo Madara is in an immortal body with unlimited chakra and under his own control. As far as saying Edo has saved his but many times...don't you think Madara realizes he is an Edo. This means he can afford to be careless.
    afford to be careless? Do you honestly believe bee cant seal him if he is careless? The last time i checked It was not stated any were that you need a specific seal to seal edo madara dont you think madara knows he cant afford to be careless ? Mmmm? Maybe he is hiding something aaa who knows maybe after he cut off his connection with edo tensi he had his power limited

Last edited by BEASTLY NARUTO; 11-17-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

simple, if madara end the fun now in a blink, with he will have fun with?

noone will be able to face him
    in the moon eye plan, noone will be able to face it.. it will be eternal happyness forever..everrrrrrrrrrrr

So he is getting fun now, then he might get serious.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    1) i sorry to say this but you a c***d for giving up on ur argument
    2)madara did not say he like to play with bijuu he simply says lets play. any one ninja, bijuu, beast e.t.c no specific being
    3) madara was serious the thing is that madara's fans wont't admit that madara him self saw it that the fight ain't fun for him any more
    4)if madara was not serious why did he give up on capturing naruto and bee and decided he is going to kill em he almost killed bee if not for naruto, he didn't successed now he revived the juubi to fight for him why would he have done that if he is a God or the strongest he's fan claim him to be he does not need the juubi comsidering(by his fans) that he was playing with naruto mm?
    everything you say is subjective nagato was kilin naruto if for itachi saving him he would have died ....madara is nagato, itachi, and hashi put together......u probably thought he was going serious against the kage too huh, when he said its not fun anymore they ended up dead and split in half....madara plays around if he goes too far than PS will save him, u need to realize as an edo u cant die from damage so he can damage himself without caring

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    everything you say is subjective nagato was kilin naruto if for itachi saving him he would have died ....madara is nagato, itachi, and hashi put together......u probably thought he was going serious against the kage too huh, when he said its not fun anymore they ended up dead and split in half....madara plays around if he goes too far than PS will save him, u need to realize as an edo u cant die from damage so he can damage himself without caring
    ahahahahaha you should also know that the naruto nagato almost killed was not bijuu mode naruto it was kuubi mode naruto whois fighting madara now bijuu mode naruto offcourse

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhC48mWKMVk

This video has scans from the interview where Kishimoto says MADARA HAS NO WEAKNESS! Beastlynaruto, I don't give a single **** what you think, Kishimoto stated himself that Madara is invincible. Hell, you should have come to that conclusion just by reading his epicness.

Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»