Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 169
  1. #141
    Senior Member blackbird31468's Avatar
    Status
    blackbird31468 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,731
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by IlikeStrudels View Post
    lol are you serious?!? obviously I said Edo Madara because that the one we've actually seen fighting. Guy did not "own" Madara if Madara was not even fighting seriously. You really think Guy could handle an army of shadow clone Madaras with Susanoo's? Madara made the 5 kages look like they were new genins, and you actually think Guy "owned" him? lol gtfo with that. And as for Naruto's post, please continue to ignore the fact that Naruto's receiving help from Bee, Kakashi, and Guy. Oh and P.S., Kabuto stuck in Izanami sooo...how is he helping Edo Madara again? :flaw:
    This^.
     
         

  2. #142
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by IlikeStrudels View Post
    lol are you serious?!? obviously I said Edo Madara because that the one we've actually seen fighting. Guy did not "own" Madara if Madara was not even fighting seriously. You really think Guy could handle an army of shadow clone Madaras with Susanoo's? Madara made the 5 kages look like they were new genins, and you actually think Guy "owned" him? lol gtfo with that. And as for Naruto's post, please continue to ignore the fact that Naruto's receiving help from Bee, Kakashi, and Guy. Oh and P.S., Kabuto stuck in Izanami sooo...how is he helping Edo Madara again? :flaw:
    gosh! Are you blind since madara and naruto started fighting no one has been helping naruto naruto is the one helping he save em bee was weakened by madara a long timNOTE: kakashi has bee fighting obito since not madara plz ge me a break d**b ass
     
         

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,629
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Fighting Naruto???? WTF ! Madara just sitting there and relaxes.
     
         

  4. #144
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,629
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    I m not saying this because i m a naruto fan boy but you guys are overating him he has being fighting naruto and still had not done much to him all he can do is deflect naruto's attack s which made him more like a cowad he stated he was not reious before that he will now but still didn't do much so to me even though he is holding back or not as far he was not able to do any thing to naruto he is not the strongest soooo unitill madara is able to capture naruto he ain't stronger at all cause if he was stronger he would have captured nzruto since
    logic example: two ninjas were asked to battle either to capture each other or to kill the two fought and none of them could defeat each other so logically they are egual no one is stronger because if one was stronger he would have captured/defeat the other.
    NOTICE:madara deflecting naruto's attack does not means he is stronger he is just defending himself.
    Another fanboy !!!!!

    Yeah I agree with u that Madara can beat u.
     
         

  5. #145
    Academy Student
    Status
    Maziasz1981 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by mj167 View Post
    but are you remembering that the Madara that you are talking about, the one in the manga right now, isn't even the original he has been modified so much yet none of the comments i read so far mention that Madara has a big Hashirama head coming out of his chest and that that alone probably gives him a huge chakra boost, sense he isn't under edo tensei's control anymore he should be using up his own chakra. No one mentions that naruto is basically fighting both Hashirama and Madara at the same time because the way Madara keeps spaming hashirama's jutsu's. We have yet to see how Madara fought when he was truly alive and could only use uchiha techniques.
    That's right!!! Naruto is fighting Madara and Hashirama. Madara was a punk then and he's one now just like Sasuke.
     
         

  6. #146
    Academy Student
    Status
    Maziasz1981 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundergod123 View Post
    Fighting Naruto???? WTF ! Madara just sitting there and relaxes.
    Yeah!!!! So who sat him there!!!!
     
         

  7. #147
    yondaime hokage4th cmilius's Avatar
    Status
    cmilius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    983
    Location
    usa
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    I agree with the creator of this thread. Madara was actually trying but haven't use all of his technic yet; as well as, naruto who haven't tried to fight madara too. madara have unlimited chakra as well as naruto who has been fighting nonstop and haven't use sage mode lately to replenish his kyubi chakra. pretty much they are equal in power but marada would win due to naruto being dumb on how to use his unlimited sage mode with the two toads to give kurama who has no limit in chakra and himself. On terms of chakra, naruto will never run out like madara believe it or not but in the rest madara stomp him.
     
         

  8. #148
    Member Sai Bomb's Avatar
    Status
    Sai Bomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    829
    Location
    Turn around...
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    That logic is flawed, that's like saying itachi can't be said to be greater than ton ton the pig since they've never engaged in combat
     
         

  9. #149
    Academy Student
    Status
    mj167 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    He helped past tense by reviving madara in his physical prime with a huge amount of hashirama's dna and rinnegan eyes. Yes please continue to ignore the fact that when EDO madara fought the five kages he had unlimited chakra, regular madara wouldn't have, he had hashirama's techniques, regular madara wouldn't have, he had rinnegan, madara in his prime didn't have(please note im saying in his prime meaning i know he had it when he was really old but by then it was too late) and he was immortal so the fact your using EDO madara stats is stupid. Now idk if kishimoto or you realizes this but once madara disconnected from Edo his chakra shouldn't be unlimited anymore and he shouldn't be immortal. So realize the madara that was at kage battlefield IS NOT the same one on the battle field with Guy(or at least he shouldn't be) because he doesn't have unlimited chakra or immortality anymore. but he still has a huge hashirama contribution so fighting him now is like fighting hashirama and regular madara combined so in my opinion the fight is fair 1/2 naruto(naruto did shadow clone one is helping kakashi one is fighting edo madara and attacking the ten tails), bee and guy vs. Madara and hashirama the two strongest characters. kakashi is fighting obito not madara so he isn't included. Guy(with no enhancements of chakra or physical shape) just knocked down(for a sec) Madara who has a chakra enhancement(hashirama) and a physical new body there is no way you can say he is not owning. i'll admit that edo madara wasn't hurt by Guys attack but he was knocked away long enough for bee and naruto to charge a biju bomb to attack the ten tails
     
         

  10. #150
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,582
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by mj167 View Post
    He helped past tense by reviving madara in his physical prime with a huge amount of hashirama's dna and rinnegan eyes. Yes please continue to ignore the fact that when EDO madara fought the five kages he had unlimited chakra, regular madara wouldn't have, he had hashirama's techniques, regular madara wouldn't have, he had rinnegan, madara in his prime didn't have(please note im saying in his prime meaning i know he had it when he was really old but by then it was too late) and he was immortal so the fact your using EDO madara stats is stupid. Now idk if kishimoto or you realizes this but once madara disconnected from Edo his chakra shouldn't be unlimited anymore and he shouldn't be immortal. So realize the madara that was at kage battlefield IS NOT the same one on the battle field with Guy(or at least he shouldn't be) because he doesn't have unlimited chakra or immortality anymore. but he still has a huge hashirama contribution so fighting him now is like fighting hashirama and regular madara combined so in my opinion the fight is fair 1/2 naruto(naruto did shadow clone one is helping kakashi one is fighting edo madara and attacking the ten tails), bee and guy vs. Madara and hashirama the two strongest characters. kakashi is fighting obito not madara so he isn't included. Guy(with no enhancements of chakra or physical shape) just knocked down(for a sec) Madara who has a chakra enhancement(hashirama) and a physical new body there is no way you can say he is not owning. i'll admit that edo madara wasn't hurt by Guys attack but he was knocked away long enough for bee and naruto to charge a biju bomb to attack the ten tails
    Thats where I stopped reading...He still is an Edo, he just broke the contact.
     
         

  11. #151
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,863
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Madara...is kishimotos classic example of plot no jutsu. Plot let him get revived. Plot let him not get turned to dust. Plot let him survive a certain death against Hashirama, take his DNA and awaken the rinnegan because of that. But one thing very few people remember is that plot allowed him to live for 70+ years w/o doing anything or anyone noticing(minus an unknowing Nagato). So is he strong? Duh, but who the fck would'nt with that kind of baggage.
     
         

  12. #152
    Member Walking Zodiac's Avatar
    Status
    Walking Zodiac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    145
    Location
    Shiawasena Tengoku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by -Sasuke Uchiha- View Post
    Thisssssssssssssssssss! Hashi fanboys don't give up though bro. They can't accept this.
    Enough with all the obsessive fanboyism, whether due to your perception or not; lets face reality. Madara likes to play around with bijuu, he's obviously having fun; he has no weakness other than his own ego. If hashirama was on the battlefield, whether in the form of yamato or himself, Madara would have to take him seriously. I say Yamato because he is hooked up to a pure conduit of hashirama's cells, watch him make an appearance with tons of unseen mokuton jutsu. About Sasuke and Oro; I think orochimaru and sasuke might have part to play( they may constitute the actual last antagonists, just a possibility). Afterall Sasuke is by far the best amaterasu user we've seen so far. Madara hasn't shown ability to use it, so that may be a catalyst as well.
     
         

  13. #153
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Madara is the most OP son of a ***** in Naruto-verse and would bend any ninja or non-ninja over like a spoon.
     
         

  14. #154
    Member TheBattousai's Avatar
    Status
    TheBattousai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    364
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    I find it odd that there are many people saying Madara is strong only because he is an Edo. The OP was obviously talking about Edo Madara. Therefore, that should be the one that the comparisons are being made to. As it stands Edo Madara is in an immortal body with unlimited chakra and under his own control. As far as saying Edo has saved his but many times...don't you think Madara realizes he is an Edo. This means he can afford to be careless.
     
         

  15. #155
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Zodiac View Post
    Enough with all the obsessive fanboyism, whether due to your perception or not; lets face reality. Madara likes to play around with bijuu, he's obviously having fun; he has no weakness other than his own ego. If hashirama was on the battlefield, whether in the form of yamato or himself, Madara would have to take him seriously. I say Yamato because he is hooked up to a pure conduit of hashirama's cells, watch him make an appearance with tons of unseen mokuton jutsu. About Sasuke and Oro; I think orochimaru and sasuke might have part to play( they may constitute the actual last antagonists, just a possibility). Afterall Sasuke is by far the best amaterasu user we've seen so far. Madara hasn't shown ability to use it, so that may be a catalyst as well.
    1) i sorry to say this but you a c***d for giving up on ur argument
    2)madara did not say he like to play with bijuu he simply says lets play. any one ninja, bijuu, beast e.t.c no specific being
    3) madara was serious the thing is that madara's fans wont't admit that madara him self saw it that the fight ain't fun for him any more
    4)if madara was not serious why did he give up on capturing naruto and bee and decided he is going to kill em he almost killed bee if not for naruto, he didn't successed now he revived the juubi to fight for him why would he have done that if he is a God or the strongest he's fan claim him to be he does not need the juubi comsidering(by his fans) that he was playing with naruto mm?
     
         

  16. #156
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattousai View Post
    I find it odd that there are many people saying Madara is strong only because he is an Edo. The OP was obviously talking about Edo Madara. Therefore, that should be the one that the comparisons are being made to. As it stands Edo Madara is in an immortal body with unlimited chakra and under his own control. As far as saying Edo has saved his but many times...don't you think Madara realizes he is an Edo. This means he can afford to be careless.
    afford to be careless? Do you honestly believe bee cant seal him if he is careless? The last time i checked It was not stated any were that you need a specific seal to seal edo madara dont you think madara knows he cant afford to be careless ? Mmmm? Maybe he is hiding something aaa who knows maybe after he cut off his connection with edo tensi he had his power limited
     
         
    Last edited by BEASTLY NARUTO; 11-17-2012 at 07:58 PM.

  17. #157
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    simple, if madara end the fun now in a blink, with he will have fun with?

    noone will be able to face him
    in the moon eye plan, noone will be able to face it.. it will be eternal happyness forever..everrrrrrrrrrrr

    So he is getting fun now, then he might get serious.
     
         

  18. #158
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    1) i sorry to say this but you a c***d for giving up on ur argument
    2)madara did not say he like to play with bijuu he simply says lets play. any one ninja, bijuu, beast e.t.c no specific being
    3) madara was serious the thing is that madara's fans wont't admit that madara him self saw it that the fight ain't fun for him any more
    4)if madara was not serious why did he give up on capturing naruto and bee and decided he is going to kill em he almost killed bee if not for naruto, he didn't successed now he revived the juubi to fight for him why would he have done that if he is a God or the strongest he's fan claim him to be he does not need the juubi comsidering(by his fans) that he was playing with naruto mm?
    everything you say is subjective nagato was kilin naruto if for itachi saving him he would have died ....madara is nagato, itachi, and hashi put together......u probably thought he was going serious against the kage too huh, when he said its not fun anymore they ended up dead and split in half....madara plays around if he goes too far than PS will save him, u need to realize as an edo u cant die from damage so he can damage himself without caring
     
         

  19. #159
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    everything you say is subjective nagato was kilin naruto if for itachi saving him he would have died ....madara is nagato, itachi, and hashi put together......u probably thought he was going serious against the kage too huh, when he said its not fun anymore they ended up dead and split in half....madara plays around if he goes too far than PS will save him, u need to realize as an edo u cant die from damage so he can damage himself without caring
    ahahahahaha you should also know that the naruto nagato almost killed was not bijuu mode naruto it was kuubi mode naruto whois fighting madara now bijuu mode naruto offcourse
     
         

  20. #160
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara ain't stronger than everybody

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhC48mWKMVk

    This video has scans from the interview where Kishimoto says MADARA HAS NO WEAKNESS! Beastlynaruto, I don't give a single **** what you think, Kishimoto stated himself that Madara is invincible. Hell, you should have come to that conclusion just by reading his epicness.
     
         

Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •