Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death is not the end.
    Loss of conviction is the
    end."

Now that Kakashi got better with his Mangekyou

1. Kakashi pretty much mastered his Mangekyou, he can teleport now as we saw recently.
    So if Naruto starts to get overwhelmed Kakashi could just teleport himself and the others away? His only problem was chakra but Kurama got plenty of that for him.

I really doubt that Obito could follow them. He could follow them into his own dimension but how should he know where Kakashi is teleporting them afterwards? We saw the dimension, its pretty much empty..no doors with the location to where it leads written on them or stuff like that lol. He would need time to find them via Zetsu, enough time for Naruto to rest.

2. Obito can either be intangible or suck things up, he cant do both at once. Obito has one eye and Kakashi the other one but the eyes are still a set because they were originally from Obito.
    My question: Could Obito go intangible while Kakashi is absorbing something? I really doubt it. They have the same eyes, they share the same dimension..the eyes are seperated but still connected somehow and act as they were in the same body. If thats the case it would be very easy to beat Obito.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    May I, kick a little
    something, for Gs

Re: Now that Kakashi got better with his Mangekyou

I don't understand number two, and seeing as how he can teleport, mighty Obito isn't much better.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

I don't see why Obito can't follow them, he can teleport anywhere. Kakashi Kamui don't work on Obito, he told us this before and the more Kakashi masters his Kamui Obito's won't work on him either, we already see Kakashi can get out of the dimension.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ticked off!

Nice posting. Kakashi still can't beat Obito though. Obito has been using his mgk since day one, Kakashi hasn't.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman View Post
    2. Obito can either be intangible or suck things up, he cant do both at once. Obito has one eye and Kakashi the other one but the eyes are still a set because they were originally from Obito.
    My question: Could Obito go intangible while Kakashi is absorbing something? I really doubt it. They have the same eyes, they share the same dimension..the eyes are seperated but still connected somehow and act as they were in the same body. If thats the case it would be very easy to beat Obito.
    I don't see why Obito couldn't be intangible while Kakashi is using Kamui. It seems to me that Obito can't absorb something and simultaneously be intangible because he only has 1 eye, and therefore can't use 2 techs a the same time. If he had both of his eyes, I'd bet that Obito could perform both techs simultaneously. Also, while the teleportation ability seems to be shared amongst the two sharingan, there exists a significant difference:
    • Obito: can go intangible, but requires physical contact to transport objects to the other dimension
    • Kakashi: no intangibility, but can transport objects to the other dimension without contact

If Obito had both eyes, he would be way too OP; he could teleport objects (without contact) all the while remaining intangible.

Actually, though, there seems to be even more to this. Obito is able to retrieve objects/people from within his dimension, and he can seemingly do so without first making contact with them (how could he if he must be tangible within the "real world"?). I don't really have a good explanation for this.

Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman View Post
    1. Kakashi pretty much mastered his Mangekyou, he can teleport now as we saw recently.
    So if Naruto starts to get overwhelmed Kakashi could just teleport himself and the others away? His only problem was chakra but Kurama got plenty of that for him.

I really doubt that Obito could follow them. He could follow them into his own dimension but how should he know where Kakashi is teleporting them afterwards? We saw the dimension, its pretty much empty..no doors with the location to where it leads written on them or stuff like that lol. He would need time to find them via Zetsu, enough time for Naruto to rest.

1. Obito COULD follow them. Possibly. Zetsu allowed Obito to chase Minato without knowing exactly where Minato was teleporting. Only thing is half of Zetsu is supposedly dead.