View Poll Results: The best suiton user?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tobirama

121 67.22%
  • Kisame

49 27.22%
  • Other

10 5.56%
Page 11 of 14 « First ... 7891011121314 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Fightin' against the trolls.

Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

Tobirama, then Kisame.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    can you show proof that he only needed on handseal, from the manga?
    I'm not gonna do your homework for you, but it's well known tobirama uses one seal while kisame uses 44, I think this implies a higher understanding of water release.

Status
    Mar 2010
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    I'm not gonna do your homework for you, but it's well known tobirama uses one seal while kisame uses 44, I think this implies a higher understanding of water release.
    There's no homework I need to do
    Kisame has show his strength and power
    Tobirama is completly hype
    Bottom line

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

kisame ran from fodder before he got samehada, tobirama was bad ass all his life, kisame demonstrated no large chakra reserves or water mastery before he got samehada, kisame is a joke compared to tobirama, live with that

Status
    Jun 2012
    Bleh

Tobirama is stated to be the most powerful water style shinobi ever. That means no one has surpassed him. The problem with people on this site is that you get all hyped over seeing someone battle and immediately want to make that person greater than those you haven't seen despite being told plainly that Tobirama is the greatest water jutsu user ever.

Tobirama> All water style shinobi including Kisame.

Tobirama is a Senju also which means his chakra is huge. Kisame only has large chakra because of his sword. without that sword he is nothing. If guy can kick his ass then Tobirama would own him with no difficulty.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Raikage View Post
    Tobirama is stated to be the most powerful water style shinobi ever. That means no one has surpassed him. The problem with people on this site is that you get all hyped over seeing someone battle and immediately want to make that person greater than those you haven't seen despite being told plainly that Tobirama is the greater water jutsu user ever.

Tobirama is a Senju also which means his chakra is huge. Kisame only has larger chakra because of his sword. without that sword he is nothing. If guy can kick his ass then Tobirama would own him with no difficulty.
    precisely, you know kisame is no water master when he dies because he can't absorb gai's chakra, it's obvious where kisame's strength comes from, and it's not water

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Tobirama is stated to be the most powerful water style shinobi ever. That means no one has surpassed him. The problem with people on this site is that you get all hyped over seeing someone battle and immediately want to make that person greater than those you haven't seen despite being told plainly that Tobirama is the greatest water jutsu user ever.

Tobirama is a Senju also which means his chakra is huge. Kisame only has large chakra because of his sword. without that sword he is nothing. If guy can kick his ass then Tobirama would own him with no difficulty.
    just a shame none of that was ever said in the manga

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyMangos View Post
    just a shame none of that was ever said in the manga
    lol, nothing to add to the argument so all you can say is manga this or manga that, lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    Bleh

kisame ran from fodder before he got samehada, tobirama was bad ass all his life, kisame demonstrated no large chakra reserves or water mastery before he got samehada, kisame is a joke compared to tobirama, live with that
    Very true!!!

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

lol, nothing to add to the argument so all you can say is manga this or manga that, lol
    it would be good if you could bring fact rather than fanfiction to the table. 'lol tobirama was called the best in the manga tobirama >>>>> kisame' as if the manga ever said such a thing lmfao.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TouchMyMangos View Post
    it would be good if you could bring fact rather than fanfiction to the table. 'lol tobirama was called the best in the manga tobirama >>>>> kisame' as if the manga ever said such a thing lmfao.
    poll agrees with me so I must be on to something

#LG
    Status
    Jun 2012
    'Sup? XD If you have time,
    check out my FF. Please xp PS:
    It's under my sig xp

tobirama is greater than kisame anytime anyplace

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    Kisame's water techniques can absorb ninjutsu, he probably has more chakra than Tobirama as well meaning he can use technique's on a larger scale.
    tobirama probably has more chakra than kisame, so tobirama it is

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    The problem with comparing these two ninja in terms of water techniques, is that Tobirama has only been presented to us in Part I.
    I'm sure we've all noticed that Kishimoto has begun to walk the path of DBZ, and this manga has become flashy, with overdone and overpowered jutsu; so its no wonder Kisame in Part II would outdo Tobirama in Part I.
    When we saw Edo-Hashirama fight, no one even gave that dude a second thought right?
    Now Hashirama is thought of as the godliest shinobi to ever live by many of NB. You just can't compare power levels in Part I to power levels in Part II.
    That being said, if Kishimoto would be inclined to give Tobirama some screen time in Part II (Like he how he is showing us Hashirama through Edo-Madara) then I'm sure Tobirama would easily outclass Kisame when it comes to suiton; because that is literally what he was known for. He wasn't considered the best for nothing.
    By actual manga feats, Kisame takes it. By hype and my personal opinion, Tobirama takes it.
    To make a point on that imagine how strong they would've made Tobirama look if he had been in Shippuden. I'm sure he would've been quite the boss.

Your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    June 2009...nuff said!

tobirama. not going to bother explaining what was already explained in the manga.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I dont see why Tobirama couldn't have been surpassed. He's been dead for a while. I actually think Mei might have surpassed him.

She pretty much replicated his feat - water wall and water dragon in a place with no water and with no hand seals, and to a much larger scale. Her water encampment pillar blocked madara's giant katon which needed a whole team of shinobi using water wall to block. And she can use boil release, which means she must have mastered water release.

But this is just my opinion anyways.

Status
    Mar 2010
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

All Samehada was used for was to replinish and add to Kisames chalra reserve. Kisame already had chakra reserve of buiji, so saying its only because of Samehada is dumb. Tobitama has shown no expertise in suiton. Its said he can create jutsu with one handseal. His suiton is not the reason is hype is so large. Its the fact he has s/t and that he is. master medical ninja. in the battle with Hiruzen what jutsu showed that he was best in suiton?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

^This. I wonder why Tobirama's already in the triple digits?

Status
    Mar 2010
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan View Post
    tobirama. not going to bother explaining what was already explained in the manga.
    Kisame was not ever introduced at the time the manga said he was strongest

Status
    Aug 2012
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    My proof is that he hasn't done it in the manga, Nor has it ever been hinted that he could do it.

He might be more skilled than kisame in suiton, But in a battle of Suiton, kisames Gian shark bullet Beats any Suiton jutsu tobirama has.

Why is that?, Because it absorbs Chakra and Grows stronger depending on the strength of the jutsu it absorbs. Kisames Giant shark bullet can beat most forms of ninjutsu because it absorbs chakra.
    Nature Transformation
    Tobirama using Water Release.

Tobirama was primarily known for his mastery of Water Release. He could perform powerful water-style techniques in areas that lacked bodies of water by creating his own water out of thin air or producing it from his mouth, and perform some of the most complex water-style techniques, such as the Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique, with a single hand seal. This amongst other reasons is why he is revered as the greatest known Water Release manipulator in the series.

This is taken from Cannon. Therefore Tobirama is dubbed the greatest Water style user. Sorry bud.