View Poll Results: The best suiton user?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tobirama

121 67.22%
  • Kisame

49 27.22%
  • Other

10 5.56%
Page 12 of 14 « First ... 2891011121314 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

This right here is kisame without samehada, this guy without a doubt does not have bijuu levels of chakra, plz tell that lie to someone else. Kisame was not s rank material until he got samehada.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post

This right here is kisame without samehada, this guy without a doubt does not have bijuu levels of chakra, plz tell that lie to someone else. Kisame was not s rank material until he got samehada.
    Great find

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Great find
    trust me, i could do this all day, it's easy when you know you're right, ya know?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

trust me, i could do this all day, it's easy when you know you're right, ya know?
    *fistpump*. But yeah, watch out I got negative rep from this thread before, being called "ignorant" for merely sharing my opinion :/.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    *fistpump*. But yeah, watch out I got negative rep from this thread before, being called "ignorant" for merely sharing my opinion :/.
    rep means nothing to me, and honestly - rep only comes from ppl being but hurt, I'd take that as a badge of honor

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

rep means nothing to me, and honestly - rep only comes from ppl being but hurt, I'd take that as a badge of honor
    Eh, I still don't like getting neg rep for people who don't understand.

Status
    This user has no status.

Smh. You shoould also show the shark bullet tech that was done w/o samehada. It was clearly stated to absorb chakra you turd . Its funny when someone who just has an opinion thinks they are right.
    Before you try to call me out, re read gais fight. If it wasnt a taijutsu move, the afternoon tiger would have been added g to strengthen kisames move by absorbing chakra.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Smh. You shoould also show the shark bullet tech that was done w/o samehada. It was clearly stated to absorb chakra you turd . Its funny when someone who just has an opinion thinks they are right.
    Before you try to call me out, re read gais fight. If it wasnt a taijutsu move, the afternoon tiger would have been added g to strengthen kisames move by absorbing chakra.

kisame didn't use any techs and was not shown to absorb ninjutsu until after he acquired samehada, and my point is kisame uses chakra absorption as a crutch, I'm not saying he's bad, but before he got samehada there were no 1000 shark releases or whole lakes vomited out his mouth, and if he'dve had a move like that, he'dve been way more renowned, and he didn't fight gai unti after he drained kbee.

You'd think a guy with that level of ability would be able to do more than kill his team and run away, but obviously the kisame shown in the scan was weak compared to the one that has Samehada.

and watch your mouth, I'm a turd now because you don't agree with me? real mature, what are you like 7 years old?

Status
    This user has no status.

kisame didn't use any techs and was not shown to absorb ninjutsu until after he acquired samehada, and my point is kisame uses chakra absorption as a crutch, I'm not saying he's bad, but before he got samehada there were no 1000 shark releases or whole lakes vomited out his mouth, and if he'dve had a move like that, he'dve been way more renowned, and he didn't fight gai unti after he drained kbee.

You'd think a guy with that level of ability would be able to do more than kill his team and run away, but obviously the kisame shown in the scan was weak compared to the one that has Samehada.

and watch your mouth, I'm a turd now because you don't agree with me? real mature, what are you like 7 years old?
    you think im 7? Pretty funny considering im probably one of the oldest members here.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    you think im 7? Pretty funny considering im probably one of the oldest members here.
    you certainly don't act like it.

And the fact that he was defeated by gai reinforces my point, if kisame can't absorb someone elses chakra, he's nothing.

Last edited by Retsu; 11-19-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

kisame didn't use any techs and was not shown to absorb ninjutsu until after he acquired samehada, and my point is kisame uses chakra absorption as a crutch, I'm not saying he's bad, but before he got samehada there were no 1000 shark releases or whole lakes vomited out his mouth, and if he'dve had a move like that, he'dve been way more renowned, and he didn't fight gai unti after he drained kbee. 5

Funny how you call peoeple 7 for name calling but yet you say people are butt hurt. Everything you say contridicts itself.
    Kisame had almost no chakra from the fight against bee and A. Anyone would have been useless, but Kisame showed even mpre strength to escape.
    While it is true that Kisame didn't show chara absorbtion moves before Samehada, but Tobirama
    a has showed usnothing go off of

Last edited by Sir Hoshigaki; 11-19-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by tracytracy22 View Post
    I dont see why Tobirama couldn't have been surpassed. He's been dead for a while. I actually think Mei might have surpassed him.

She pretty much replicated his feat - water wall and water dragon in a place with no water and with no hand seals, and to a much larger scale. Her water encampment pillar blocked madara's giant katon which needed a whole team of shinobi using water wall to block. And she can use boil release, which means she must have mastered water release.

But this is just my opinion anyways.
    Mei is a joke. Her water style is childs play compared to Tobirama. She couldnt even get the jutsu off in time to save the kages from Madara's fire attack so Tsunade sacrificed her self to obsorb the attack. Tobirama could do water style with only one hand sign and could summon larger amounts of water that no one else could. If a ninja came along better I'm sure Kishi would make a fuss about that character.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamerox9 View Post
    Funny how you call peoeple 7 for name calling but yet you say people are butt hurt. Everything you say contridicts itself.
    Kisame had almost no chakra from the fight against bee and A. Anyone would have been useless, but Kisame showed even mpre strength to escape.
    While it is true that Kisame didn't show chara absorbtion moves before Samehada, but Tobirama
    a has showed usnothing go off of
    Saying you're butt hurt is totally different from calling you a turd, and kisame absorbed chakra from bee, so much so that he was basically incapacitated. I'm not saying kisame is bad, but he wouldn't fight gai until after he absorbed bee's chakra, and kisame was basically a no named nobody before he got Samehada.

furthermore the ONE time he fought an opponent with no chakra to feed off of, he loses, I think it's safe to say that kisames strength isn't water release, but absorbing other ppls chakra, even bee would have killed him had his sword not healed him. my main point is that tobirama is better in water mastery than kisame, not over all stronger, I don't know why ppl get so offensive over something so obvious.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Flame war party.

Status
    Mar 2010
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Saying you're butt hurt is totally different from calling you a turd, and kisame absorbed chakra from bee, so much so that he was basically incapacitated. I'm not saying kisame is bad, but he wouldn't fight gai until after he absorbed bee's chakra, and kisame was basically a no named nobody before he got Samehada.

furthermore the ONE time he fought an opponent with no chakra to feed off of, he loses, I think it's safe to say that kisames strength isn't water release, but absorbing other ppls chakra, even bee would have killed him had his sword not healed him. my main point is that tobirama is better in water mastery than kisame, not over all stronger, I don't know why ppl get so offensive over something so obvious.
    He didn't have Samehada against the previous owner of the sword. He still won that battle. During the battle with gu he was not at full strength, comon a few seconds of chakra absorbtion wouldn't replinish him. He made guy go to the 7th gate without samehada and not a full strength.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Kisame didn't win in a straight up fight, as you can see here, the guy let his guard down, no absorbing his chakra or great shark bullets, and he absorbed enough chakra to incapacitate bee, don't try and downplay the fact that in order to fight strong opponents, he HAS to absorb someones chakra if he hasn't been topped off.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Kisame didn't win in a straight up fight, as you can see here, the guy let his guard down, no absorbing his chakra or great shark bullets, and he absorbed enough chakra to incapacitate bee, don't try and downplay the fact that in order to fight strong opponents, he HAS to absorb someones chakra if he hasn't been topped off.
    ^This. And if Kisame had to make sure that an high-A-rank ninja had his guard down, do you really think he was S-rank without Samehada? Nope. So what the manga implies is that Kisame is mid-A-rank or below at this point of time.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Never saw to much of Tobirama..but of the characters that have shown something..Kisame..

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Lets apply the avatar concept here:

Best water users : Katara, Tarlock and Amon.... why? because they can blood Bend...

IN NARUTO:

Best water user: Tobirama why? Because he can create water from thin air. or where there is no presence of water.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

NB is full of peeps with so much double standard syndrome its annoying sometimes..for example,the same peeps who say "you can't judge tobirama because part1 power levels were downplayed compared to part2" are the same people who will say hiruzen isn't stronger on a 1vs1 fight with hashirama because of his part1 skills..anbus,iruka,orochimaru all implied that hiruzen was the strongest but no,it won't be accepted..but the same anbu hypes tobirama and they gobble it up..kisame without samehada in his hands,performed insane shark jutsus on a massive level and went ahead to perform a jutsu that absorbs jutsus..now if this was a pure suiton battle and tobirama's water jutsu clashes with kisame's shark absorbing jutsu,am sure you guys know what the outcome would be right?..kisame's 30% clone took gai 6 gates to beat!..kisame spewed a freaking giant waterdome from his mouth and encompassed ponta the giant racoon,a v2 jinchuriki in one attack..but here on NB most peeps will choose hype and discard feats only when it suits them..so am not surprised..