View Poll Results: The best suiton user?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tobirama

121 67.22%
  • Kisame

49 27.22%
  • Other

10 5.56%
Page 2 of 12 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Who was the best water release (suiton) user?

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    What? That's put as a B-rank jutsu, and is translated as "Water Seal". If it's B-rank, that means any Chuunin fodder can do that, and it's obviously not the same thing as Tobirama does; remember that Tobirama was the second-best in the Senju clan based off of his Suiton and quite possibly S/T alone.
    The rank is not the point.

Thanks to his Huge chakra levels he can pour massive ammounts of chakra into them, Making even a B-Rank a Huge scale Jutsu.

Lets say someone like Itachi using the same Tech, Wouldn't nearly have the same effects as kisame using it.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post

Thanks to his Huge chakra levels he can pour massive ammounts of chakra into them, Making even a B-Rank a Huge scale Jutsu.

Lets say someone like Itachi using the same Tech, Wouldn't nearly have the same effects as kisame using it.
    He can waste massive amounts of chakra on it. I don't even see Tenten dead from that jutsu, and she's fodder (not to mention she was carrying something on her back).

Tobirama, on the other hand, used his suiton and almost suffocated Hiruzen (after Hashirama gave him that nice combo). Also, his suiton is shown to be more powerful than even Hiruzen's katon (fire release) as it evaporated the flames. So even IF Kisame can use suiton at anywhere near the level that Tobirama can (which he cannot), Tobirama is shown to use it much more effectively.

Back to why Tobirama is a better suiton user:
    Tobirama, after just one suiton jutsu, already leaving an ANBU in awe and stated to be Kage level (heck, he's even placed in the same category as Hiruzen and Hashirama since he isn't referenced seperately from them).

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What? That's put as a B-rank jutsu, and is translated as "Water Seal". If it's B-rank, that means any Chuunin fodder can do that, and it's obviously not the same thing as Tobirama does; remember that Tobirama was the second-best in the Senju clan based off of his Suiton and quite possibly S/T alone.
    Since i Cba to edit.

I'm glad you called Slammed kisame for Using a Mere B-Ranked jutsu that "Any chunin Fodder can use"

Tobirama's sution, Only a B-Rank

Yet the anbu thought it was amazing how he casted " A mere B-ranked jutsu that any fodder chunin can use" without a water source.

Second suiton he used, Was again only a "B-Rank that any chunin fodder can use"

Kisame's Huge scale B-Ranked tech beats both of these Jutsu's tobirama used.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He can waste massive amounts of chakra on it. I don't even see Tenten dead from that jutsu, and she's fodder (not to mention she was carrying something on her back).

Tobirama, on the other hand, used his suiton and almost suffocated Hiruzen (after Hashirama gave him that nice combo). Also, his suiton is shown to be more powerful than even Hiruzen's katon (fire release) as it evaporated the flames. So even IF Kisame can use suiton at anywhere near the level that Tobirama can (which he cannot), Tobirama is shown to use it much more effectively.

Back to why Tobirama is a better suiton user:
    Tobirama, after just one suiton jutsu, already leaving an ANBU in awe and stated to be Kage level (heck, he's even placed in the same category as Hiruzen and Hashirama since he isn't referenced seperately from them).
    Read the post i just posted, Your attemts at overrating Tobirama is laughable. Your so called Proof is laughable.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Read the post i just posted, Your attemts at overrating Tobirama is laughable. Your so called Proof is laughable.
    You know, I could just pull up what I posted in my other thread.

Tobirama shown to be second-best in the Senju clan, a clan rivaled only by the Uchiha clan; how can Tobirama not be a high-Kage level shinobi if he has to live up to that? Hmm.
    Kisame is constantly referenced as an S-rank shinobi, never noted to be Kage-level. After one jutsu, a weakened Edo Tobirama is said to be Kage-level:

All I have to do is restate what I said before *shrugs* not too hard. The polls disagree with you as well.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tobirama senju. he was said to be able to create an entire ocean while in a middle of the desert. no arguements here, kisame is nowhere on that level.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by megallica View Post
    tobirama senju. he was said to be able to create an entire ocean while in a middle of the desert. no arguements here, kisame is nowhere on that level.
    Bang bang *Chief Keef voice*. Reps, you got straight to the point.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You know, I could just pull up what I posted in my other thread.

Kisame is constantly referenced as an S-rank shinobi, never noted to be Kage-level. After one jutsu, a weakened Edo Tobirama is said to be Kage-level:

All I have to do is restate what I said before *shrugs* not too hard. The polls disagree with you as well.
    I like how you completely ignored my other post.
    That Jutsu tobirama used was only B-Rank and very small scale.

The Jutsu i posted Kisame doing >>>>>> the Jutsu's tobirama used against hiruzen.

As i said, It's laughable that you think Tobirama's small scale B-Ranked Tech puts him above kisame Flooding an entire area with only a B-Rank Jutsu.
    Also you forget, When kisame flooded that area, He was only at 30% of his max chakra.

I could not careless what the Polls say.

Anyone who reads the manga knows kisame is easily kage level.

Show me where and when tobirama created an ocean.

Last edited by Exaar; 11-17-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Show me where and when tobirama created an ocean.
    lol i like how you go straight for the kill because you know i cant bring up proof, we have never seen tobirama battle at his full extent so theres no proof i can give you and you know that. but hashirama was said to be able to create forests out of nothing before we saw his powers, and that is 100% true now, i dont see why that wouldnt apply to tobirama who shares the same blood as him.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your topic is very broad and can be taken in a number of ways i.e. who has the best water technique? Kisame's shark bullet is probably the most op tech as it absorbs chakra and makes it stronger (imagine if madara or naruto fired their strongest techniques at him).

Keeping in mind the 'best suiton user' without question it would have to be tobirama because he became the hokage for it and was able to defeat the gold and silver brothers (barely) and he has S/T ninjutsu which puts him up there with obito and minato.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol i like how you go straight for the kill because you know i cant bring up proof, we have never seen tobirama battle at his full extent so theres no proof i can give you and you know that. but hashirama was said to be able to create forests out of nothing before we saw his powers, and that is 100% true now, i dont see why that wouldnt apply to tobirama who shares the same blood as him.
    That logic fails.
    Just becasue they share the same blood doesn't mean they're alike, Hashirama has mokuton, Tobirama doesn't.

Just because hashirama can use Huge scale jutsu's doesn't mean Tobirama can "Create an ocean".

You also claimed Kisame is no where near his level, Yet i linked a scan of him flooding an Area with ease. Yet he only had 30% of his Max chakra.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care

Tobirama because he has the advantage of title, legacy and reputation.
    But Kisame is no less impressive either, his water dome is just as big a feat as summoning tsunami's.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

I like how you completely ignored my other post.
    That Jutsu tobirama used was only B-Rank and very small scale.

The Jutsu i posted Kisame doing >>>>>> the Jutsu's tobirama used against hiruzen.

As i said, It's laughable that you think Tobirama's small scale B-Ranked Tech puts him above kisame Flooding an entire area with only a B-Rank Jutsu.
    Also you forget, When kisame flooded that area, He was only at 30% of his max chakra.

I could not careless what the Polls say.

Anyone who reads the manga knows kisame is easily kage level.
    I'm glad to know that you noticed. That jutsu that the weakened Edo Tobirama used successfully countered the Sandaime Hokage's katon jutsu. The jutsu Kisame used failed to even kill Tenten *shrugs*.

Because Kisame's jutsu killed Tenten, right?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That logic fails.
    Just becasue they share the same blood doesn't mean they're alike, Hashirama has mokuton, Tobirama doesn't.

Just because hashirama can use Huge scale jutsu's doesn't mean Tobirama can "Create an ocean".

You also claimed Kisame is no where near his level, Yet i linked a scan of him flooding an Area with ease. Yet he only had 30% of his Max chakra.
    listen smart guy, why dont you give me some some proof that tobirama cant make an ocean out of nothing ? thats right you cant.. its because tobirama has no feats and lived around the same era as madara did. this is much like how we heard madara and his powers back then and were amazed by it, but we didnt actually see those powers until recently. until we see tobirama in action, we cant make a comparison. but the fact that people in the manga are saying that hes the best suiton user that ever lived, while living in the age where kisame is alive and well is saying something.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

listen smart guy, why dont you give me some some proof that tobirama cant make an ocean out of nothing ? thats right you cant.. its because tobirama has no feats and lived around the same era as madara did. this is much like how we heard madara and his powers back then and were amazed by it, but we didnt actually see those powers until recently. until we see tobirama in action, we cant make a comparison. but the fact that people in the manga are saying that hes the best suiton user that ever lived, while living in the age where kisame is alive and well is saying something.
    My proof is that he hasn't done it in the manga, Nor has it ever been hinted that he could do it.

He might be more skilled than kisame in suiton, But in a battle of Suiton, kisames Gian shark bullet Beats any Suiton jutsu tobirama has.

Why is that?, Because it absorbs Chakra and Grows stronger depending on the strength of the jutsu it absorbs. Kisames Giant shark bullet can beat most forms of ninjutsu because it absorbs chakra.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tobirama will not survive kisame's dome jutsu

kisame>>>>any other suition shi***Ts

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by KimCHIMARU View Post
    tobirama will not survive kisame's dome jutsu

kisame>>>>any other suition shi***Ts
    I'm talking about all of their suiton, not just one strong jutsu that they possess.

He might be more skilled than kisame in suiton, But in a battle of Suiton, kisames Gian shark bullet Beats any Suiton jutsu tobirama has.
    So basically, Tobirama's the better suiton user. Do you honestly think Tobirama would just stand still against Kisame's attack?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I honestly think its Mei. Kisame is overrated - yeh he can produce large amounts of water in places with no water but thats more to do with his huge chakra reserve.

Tobirama is said to have been the greatest water style user but wasnt hiruzen said to have been the most powerful kage? Now everyone thinks that title belongs to hashirama.

I think mei has surpassed tobirama. She basically replicated water he did (water wall, in her case encampent pillar which is a larger version and water dragon) but to a much larger scale. And one of her kekkei genkai needs mastery of the water element so yeh...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You do realised rank is to to with difficulty and not power right?

Shunshin no Jutsu oOYellow FlashOo's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobirama is the best of course.kisame may be second

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by oOYellow FlashOo View Post
    Tobirama is the best of course.kisame may be second
    :D

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    School is up again, training
    will be slower sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Lrrrrr View Post
    Who can use water w/o any water by him? Tobirama. So IMO, he wins
    remember kisame can also do that!
    imo it would be kisame though..i mean we only heard tobirama's hype. we didn't really get to see much unfortunately

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hoshigaki ****ing Kisame takes this.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No offence although these threads are pointless in a sense because we have yet to see any of Tobirama's feats. On the other hand we do have some knowledge about his abilities although it's impossible to speculate accurately, people's opinions will be based on wither or not they like kisame if i'm being honest.

Kisame is the best water jutsu user in Naruto as far as we've seen, Now he could be classes as a master at it if i'm being honest, so going completely based on the fact that Tobiamara was also a master is illogical.

Tobimara is also a non character set in place as a filler for a hokage, Without any screen time he doesn't exist in a sense, because we have yet to see any of his jutsu or hear any stories about his achievements apart from the fact he made the Chunnin exams! That's nothing to do with his mastery in water element justus though.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Tobirama.
    And not just necessarily hype.
    To be able to do a Suiton in an area with no water and pretty good magnitude...
    I haven't seen any Suiton users doing it.
    Water is everywhere, also in the air. Kirigakure Ninjas are also using techniques which give rise to a fog, actually consisting out of liquid water droplets suspending in the air at the earths surface. Creating water from nowhere doesn't make him stronger than Suiton user, who can for example flood an entry area. Kisame is clearly the best when showing feats like flooding an area and shot huge shark bullets which can absorb the opponents chakra in order to get stronger.

Last edited by Strict; 11-17-2012 at 02:42 PM.