Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 77
  1. #26
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaculateShadow View Post

    I know history isn't your greatest subject but yes, this is without a doubt a case where Israel is proclaiming manifest destiny. In other words the Israelis have said that the land the Palestinians lived on before 1948 is theirs. This is literally no different in motive than the eradication to near extinction of the Native Americans by European settlers during the colonization of America.


    I'm not justifying the deaths of innocents - if any thing, Israel is responsible for taking what was a nation full of people by force and systematically killing, terrorizing, corralling and starving it's people. This continues to go on. So there for the deaths that ensue because of the Palestinian resistance are in point of fact on the hands of the Israelis.

    The amazing thing is that you have no concept of how much the Palestinian people have gone through.


    What the hel is that supposed to mean? Have you never seen the maps documenting the destruction of generations of human lives over the past 60 years or so?





    — from 2007

    And for what? Because America reads the Bible and thinks that it's myths are more important that the lives of an entire regions people? Get a frigging grip.

    Were not talking about price of the holocaust, there were plenty of ways we could have ensured that the Jews never came close to extinction again. Instead what the western world has done is traded one type of genocide in favor of another. It's that simple.


    No. You can not avert the blame from the Jews who settled in the occupied territories on this. Those that claimed that the nation of Israel took precedence over any other people or country that got in it's way are to blame. This includes the US.


    How about you come up with some thing other than an ad hominem attack?
    Oh wow...you really don't get it...you went back to 1946 like that is going to prove something...:facepalm: Try a few thousand years ago...when Israel's empire was as great as any other ever has been if not greater. They destroyed the most powerful army on Earth at the time with a single swipe, and they didn't even have to lift a finger. People are still pulling remains of Pharoah's army out of the water...they're just surprised that it isn't in the Dead Sea where they originally thought the water was parted, that's all.
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

     
         

  3. #28
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    Sharing my own opinion..... Israel doesn't seem to be making the best calls when dealing with Palestine.
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: World Against Gaza


    Americans and Christians have been duped by Israel. tax dollars paid by American citizens were used to help Israel, but Israel would hurt even swearing and insulting the American people. is this what israel gave to you all American citizens? who is betrayed?
     
         

  5. #30
    「 永遠の絶望 」 Blizzàrd's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzàrd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."
     



    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Oh wow...you really don't get it...you went back to 1946 like that is going to prove something...:facepalm: Try a few thousand years ago...when Israel's empire was as great as any other ever has been if not greater. They destroyed the most powerful army on Earth at the time with a single swipe, and they didn't even have to lift a finger. People are still pulling remains of Pharoah's army out of the water...they're just surprised that it isn't in the Dead Sea where they originally thought the water was parted, that's all.
    And what do you think happened thousand years ago, was there a partition from UN (sarcasm) which led to palestine/muslims owning the land? Or was it that muslims/palestine waged war against jews? No, neither. What happened was jews and muslims lived in harmony, then jews started converting to islam, and soon the entire palestine was the majority of muslims owning huge areas of lands and thus creating palestine. And from that day onwards till 1946 it has stayed as Palestine, both jews and muslims living together.
     
         

  6. #31
    Heathen. ImmaculateShadow's Avatar
    Status
    ImmaculateShadow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fólkvangr
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Oh wow...you really don't get it...you went back to 1946 like that is going to prove something...:facepalm: Try a few thousand years ago...when Israel's empire was as great as any other ever has been if not greater. They destroyed the most powerful army on Earth at the time with a single swipe, and they didn't even have to lift a finger. People are still pulling remains of Pharoah's army out of the water...they're just surprised that it isn't in the Dead Sea where they originally thought the water was parted, that's all.
    Your argument is vapid and lacks any sense of a sanctity of life.

    So let me get this strait. Thousands of years ago the the Jews lived in this hotly contested land as Israelites, there for, it's their right to slaughter the Palestinians to the point of extinction — which they will accomplish if they are not stopped — am I understanding you correctly?

    By that logic the Native American Tribes would there for have the same right here in the US. Would it alright if say, I don't know, China started to supply the NAT with military & financial aid to enable them to clear the land of all people they deemed worthy of a grueling death? No, of course not. There is no reason why we need to limit and exclude the NAT to the spaces we have here in the US. And so it is the same with the Palestinians in the occupied territories. There is no reason other than the greed & manifest destiny mindset of those who would call themselves the rightful inheritors of the land of Palestine-Israel.

    They could have just lived there and worked towards a peaceful co-existence with the native inhabitance, making a home for themselves, but now that's not an option.

    Here's some thing I found that you might be interested in, it's about how the Jews have no claim to the land we now call Israel according to their own scriptures —

    Myth #8God gave the land to the Jews, so the Arabs are the occupiers.

    No amount of discussion of the facts on the ground will ever convince many Jews and Christians that Israel could ever do wrong, because they view its actions as having the hand of God behind it, and that its policies are in fact the will of God. They believe that God gave the land of Palestine, including the West Bank and Gaza Strip, to the Jewish people, and therefore Israel has a “right” to take it by force from the Palestinians, who, in this view, are the wrongful occupiers of the land.

    But one may simply turn to the pages of their own holy books to demonstrate the fallaciousness of this or similar beliefs. Christian Zionists are fond of quoting passages from the Bible such as the following to support their Zionist beliefs:

    “And Yahweh said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him: ‘Lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are – northward, southward, eastward, and westward; for all the land which you see I give to you and your descendants forever. And I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth; so that if a man could number the dust of the earth, then your descendants could also be numbered. Arise, walk in the land through its length and its width, for I give it to you.” (Genesis 13:14-17)

    “Then Yahweh appeared to him and said: ‘Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I shall tell you. Dwell in the land, and I will be with you and bless you; for to you and your descendants I give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father.” (Genesis 26: 1-3)

    “And behold, Yahweh stood above it and said: ‘I am Yahweh, God of Abraham your father, and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants.” (Genesis 28:13)

    Yet Christian Zionists conveniently disregard other passages providing further context for understanding this covenant, such as the following:

    “You shall therefore keep all My statutes and all My judgments, and perform them, that the land where I am bringing you to dwell may not vomit you out.” (Leviticus 20:22)

    “But if you do not obey Me, and do not observe all these commandments … but break My covenant … I will bring the land to desolation, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it. I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you; your land shall be desolate and your cities waste … You shall perish among the nations, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.” (Leviticus 26: 14, 15, 32-33, 28)

    “Therefore Yahweh was very angry with Israel, and removed them from His sight; there was none left but the tribe of Judah alone…. So Israel was carried away from their own land to Assyria, as it is to this day.” (2 Kings 17:18, 23)

    “And I said, after [Israel] had done all these things, ‘Return to Me.’ But she did not return. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it. Then I saw that for all the causes for which backsliding Israel had committed adultery, I had put her away and given her a certificate of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah did not fear, but went and played the harlot also.” (Jeremiah 3: 7-8)

    Yes, in the Bible, Yahweh, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, told the Hebrews that the land could be theirs – if they would obey his commandments. Yet, as the Bible tells the story, the Hebrews were rebellious against Yahweh in all their generations.

    What Jewish and Christian Zionists omit from their Biblical arguments in favor of continued Israel occupation is that Yahweh also told the Hebrews, including the tribe of Judah (from whom the “Jews” are descended), that he would remove them from the land if they broke the covenant by rebelling against his commandments, which is precisely what occurs in the Bible.

    Thus, the theological argument for Zionism is not only bunk from a secular point of view, but is also a wholesale fabrication from a scriptural perspective, representing a continued rebelliousness against Yahweh and his Torah, and the teachings of Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus the Christ) in the New Testament.


    The other thing about your post is this — I don't know exactlly what your refuring to in regards to "People are still pulling remains of Pharoah's army out of the water..." but if it's in reference to the Exodus there is absolutely no evidence that the Exodus ever took place or that the Israelites were ever enslaved by the Kemetic people [Egyptians].

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzàrd View Post
    And what do you think happened thousand years ago, was there a partition from UN (sarcasm) which led to palestine/muslims owning the land? Or was it that muslims/palestine waged war against jews? No, neither. What happened was jews and muslims lived in harmony, then jews started converting to islam, and soon the entire palestine was the majority of muslims owning huge areas of lands and thus creating palestine. And from that day onwards till 1946 it has stayed as Palestine, both jews and muslims living together.
     
         
    Last edited by ImmaculateShadow; 11-17-2012 at 09:14 PM.

  7. #32
    Imitation Crime~ Ashflura's Avatar
    Status
    Ashflura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Secret Rendezvous
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaculateShadow View Post
    What do you mean by select government?
    The Xionists and greedy souls.
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Tsunade no Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Tsunade no Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kyoto (京都市 )
    Posts
    1,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    We all know this will eventually lead to war. Our nations leaders have sealed our fate and when the time comes we will be dragged towards destruction. Time to move to Canada. Hopefully it will be safe there for a while. =/
     
         

  9. #34
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    wow, an Israeli friend of mine on facebook commented on a jewish post. All the people that commented on there are dumb ****s, look at this retarded picture:
    All of the people liking this picture were jews/israelis btw. ignorant bunch
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member narutokage99's Avatar
    Status
    narutokage99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    |¯x¯|
    Posts
    1,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    wow, an Israeli friend of mine on facebook commented on a jewish post. All the people that commented on there are dumb ****s, look at this retarded picture:
    All of the people liking this picture were jews/israelis btw. ignorant bunch
    I know they always use the same lies, i'll quotes a comment from an isreali about a video posted today on youtube showing the last breaths of a palestianian baby killed by isrealis.

    he said :
    "The reason things like that happen is because the POS Terrorists are hiding themselves behind mothers, and baby's bodies. Using them as Human shield! and without further ado... One more future TERRORIST just died!"
     
         
    Last edited by narutokage99; 11-18-2012 at 04:42 PM.

  11. #36
    Senior Member narutokage99's Avatar
    Status
    narutokage99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    |¯x¯|
    Posts
    1,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by narutokage99 View Post
    I know they always use the same lies, i'll quotes a comment from an isreali about a video posted today on youtube showing the last breaths of a palestianian baby killed by isrealis.

    he said :
    "The reason things like that happen is because the POS Terrorists are hiding themselves behind mothers, and baby's bodies. Using them as Human shield! and without further ado... One more future TERRORIST just died!"
    Here a real pic from today morning , isreal bombing civilians's house, a lot of people died again today and most of the victims are women and children.

     
         

  12. #37
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by narutokage99 View Post
    Here a real pic from today morning , isreal bombing civilians's house, a lot of people died again today and most of the victims are women and children.

    Sickening. Funny how the NATO ignores genocides in Burma, the middle-east, Africa, and such..but only sents help in areas where they can practice their ocuppying agenda.
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: World Against Gaza

    THIS POST IS NOT TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE CREATION OF ISRAEL, THAT DISCUSSION CAN TAKE US FROM TODAY UNTILL TOMORROW, YOU WILL BRING YOUR POINTS, I WILL BRING MINE, WE WILL GET NOWHERE. IF YOU REPLY WITH SUCH A POINT, I WILL SIMPLY IGNORE IT.

    Now, before I delve into the different reasons as to why it is a ridiculous notion to refer to israel as the aggressor in the gaza war, can I ask you a simple question? Let's put everything else aside for a moment, no jews, no muslims, if scotland decided to shoot rockets into london, how would the english react? After 9/11 the USA went into iraq and within a month dismantled the government and remained there for 10 years, why does israel not have a right to defend it's civilians? If israel did nothing, and simply let hamas be, there would be so much israel bloodshed, my simple question is, why does israel not have a right to defend itself and attack hamas terror sites.


    Now, lets really get into this nice a good, point out a few major differences in how israel and hamas work.

    Fun Fact 1: Before israel bombs any area, they drop papers letting civilians know that they are bombing, they send out text messages, and do everything they can to let civilians know, if hamas didn't hide out in hospitals, schools, and places where there are civilians then there would be no civilian casualties, if israel didn't attack these sites then the bombs going into israel would be way worse.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPGHf...layer_embedded

    Fun Fact 2: I have a friend in beit shemesh(israel town) and she told me they need to stay close to miklat(bomb shelters) all the time, they have less than 1 minute to get to the bomb shelters, I'm not sure the exact number, but palistinians have much more time to get to safe areas.

    Fun Fact 3: Just in 2012, 800 rockets have been launched into israel from gaza, israels iron dome defense system is amazing, they block the majority of rockets shot at israel, and the ones they let go are heading for unpopulated ares, furthermore, they've gotten considerably lucky, of the rockets that did get through(specifically over the last 3 days) there hasn't been any major casualties. Now lets say 400 of those rockets WHICH TARGET CIVILIANS(unlike israel which targets hamas hiding behind civilians), what do you think the death tole would be? I'm gonna say pretty ****ing high, hamas doesn't kill that many israeli's, but that's only because israels first priority is to protect it's civilians, while hamas hides behind them. For every rocket shot down by iron dome israel spends $100,000, the last number I saw was since the current Pillar Of Defense Operation started, 220 rockets have been stopped, $22,000,000 protecting civilians.

    Fun Fact 4: After 2008, israel pulled out of gaza, they gave hamas the opportunity to turn gaza into an amazing city, that of the likes of venice, mecca, paris, with a functioning government. Hamas turned this down, they continued bombing israel, this is not a war to stop israel in gaza, they don't want israel to exist period, and if they can't beat them in a war of arms, they are determined to beat them in a war of the media. The current situation in gaza is not israels doing, they had all the opportunity to change it, they chose war.


    Finally, I just saw this and I figured I would share it, sporting a very big difference in the simple morals between israel and hamas/arab nations.

    Brigitte Gabriel’s speech she made at duke university
    "I'm proud and honored to stand here today as a Lebanese speaking for Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East. As someone who was raised in an Arabic country, I want to give you a glimpse into the heart of the Arabic world.

    I was raised in Lebanon where I was taught that the Jews are evil, Israel is the devil, and the only time we will have peace in the Middle East is when we kill all the Jews and drive them into the sea.

    When the Muslims and Palestinians declared jihad on the Christians in 1975, they started massacring the Christians city after city. I ended up living in a bomb shelter underground from age 10 to 17, without electricity, eating grass to live, and crawling under sniper bullets to a spring to get water.

    It was Israel who came to help the Christians in Lebanon. My mother was wounded by a Muslim shell and was taken into an Israeli hospital for treatment. When we entered the emergency room, I was shocked at what I saw. There were hundreds of people wounded, Muslims, Palestinians, Lebanese Christians, and Israeli soldiers lying on the floor. The doctors treated everyone according to their injury. They treated my mother before they treated the Israeli soldier lying next to her. They didn't see religion, they didn't see political affiliation; they saw people in need and they helped.

    For the first time in my life, I experienced a human quality that I know my culture would not have shown to their enemy. I experienced the values of the Israelis, who were able to love their enemy in their most trying moments. I spent 22 days at that hospital; those days changed my life and the way I believe information, the way I listen to the radio or to television. I realized that I was sold a fabricated lie by my government about the Jews and Israel, which was so far from reality. I knew for a fact that if I were a Jew standing in an Arab hospital, I would be lynched and thrown to the ground as shouts of joy of “Allahu Akbar” (God is great) echoed through the hospital and the surrounding streets.

    I became friends with the families of the wounded Israeli soldiers, one in particular, Rina, whose only child was wounded in his eyes. One day, I was visiting with her and the Israeli army band came to play national songs to lift the spirits of the wounded soldiers. As they surrounded his bed playing a song about Jerusalem, Rina and I started crying. I felt out of place and started walking out of the room, and this mother held my hand and pulled me back in without even looking at me. She held me, crying, and said, "It is not your fault." We just stood there, crying, holding each other's hands.
    What a contrast between her—a mother looking at her deformed, 19-year-old only child and still able to love me, the enemy—and a Muslim mother who sends her son to blow himself up to smithereens just to kill a few Jews or Christians.

    The difference between the Arabic world and Israel is a difference in values and character. It's barbarism versus civilization. It's democracy versus dictatorship. It's goodness versus evil.

    Once upon a time, there was a special place in the lowest depths of hell for anyone who would intentionally murder a child. Now, the intentional murder of Israeli children is legitimized as Palestinian "armed struggle." However, once such behavior is legitimized against Israel, it is legitimized everywhere in the world, constrained by nothing more than the subjective belief of people who would wrap themselves in dynamite and nails for the purpose of killing children in the name of god.

    Because the Palestinians have been encouraged to believe that murdering innocent Israeli civilians is a legitimate tactic for advancing their cause, the whole world now suffers from a plague of terrorism, from Nairobi to New York, from Moscow to Madrid, from Bali to Beslan.

    They blame suicide bombings on the "desperation of occupation." Let me tell you the truth. The first major terror bombing committed by Arabs against the Jewish state occurred 10 weeks before Israel even became independent. On Sunday morning, February 22, 1948, in anticipation of Israel 's independence, a triple truck bomb was detonated by Arab terrorists on Ben Yehuda Street in what was then the Jewish section of Jerusalem. Fifty-four people were killed and hundreds were wounded.

    Thus, it is obvious that Arab terrorism is caused not by "desperation" or "occupation", but by the VERY THOUGHT of a Jewish state.

    So many times in history in the last 100 years, citizens have stood by and done nothing, allowing evil to prevail. As America stood up against and defeated communism, now it is time to stand up against the terror of religious bigotry and intolerance. It's time for everyone to stand up and support and defend the State of Israel, which is the front line of the war against terrorism.

    Thank you."


    P.S. Being pro israel does not mean I am anti-palistine, it is a very unfortunate loss for every civilian casualty, it's just israel is trying to minimize casualties and people aren't seeing it, why don't they have a right to protect their civilians though?
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by ~WastelandSociety~ View Post
    Sorry for the double post, but I can personally tell you those people couldn't give 2 shits about gaza, for all they care(and hope) someone will nuke the arab nations. They don't believe in the state of israel, so that protest really says nothing.

    I didn't watch the video, but if they mentioned anything about palistinains they are talking out of their asses.
     
         

  15. #40
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    THIS POST IS NOT TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE CREATION OF ISRAEL, THAT DISCUSSION CAN TAKE US FROM TODAY UNTILL TOMORROW, YOU WILL BRING YOUR POINTS, I WILL BRING MINE, WE WILL GET NOWHERE. IF YOU REPLY WITH SUCH A POINT, I WILL SIMPLY IGNORE IT.

    Now, before I delve into the different reasons as to why it is a ridiculous notion to refer to israel as the aggressor in the gaza war, can I ask you a simple question? Let's put everything else aside for a moment, no jews, no muslims, if scotland decided to shoot rockets into london, how would the english react? After 9/11 the USA went into iraq and within a month dismantled the government and remained there for 10 years, why does israel not have a right to defend it's civilians? If israel did nothing, and simply let hamas be, there would be so much israel bloodshed, my simple question is, why does israel not have a right to defend itself and attack hamas terror sites.


    Now, lets really get into this nice a good, point out a few major differences in how israel and hamas work.

    Fun Fact 1: Before israel bombs any area, they drop papers letting civilians know that they are bombing, they send out text messages, and do everything they can to let civilians know, if hamas didn't hide out in hospitals, schools, and places where there are civilians then there would be no civilian casualties, if israel didn't attack these sites then the bombs going into israel would be way worse.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPGHf...layer_embedded

    Fun Fact 2: I have a friend in beit shemesh(israel town) and she told me they need to stay close to miklat(bomb shelters) all the time, they have less than 1 minute to get to the bomb shelters, I'm not sure the exact number, but palistinians have much more time to get to safe areas.

    Fun Fact 3: Just in 2012, 800 rockets have been launched into israel from gaza, israels iron dome defense system is amazing, they block the majority of rockets shot at israel, and the ones they let go are heading for unpopulated ares, furthermore, they've gotten considerably lucky, of the rockets that did get through(specifically over the last 3 days) there hasn't been any major casualties. Now lets say 400 of those rockets WHICH TARGET CIVILIANS(unlike israel which targets hamas hiding behind civilians), what do you think the death tole would be? I'm gonna say pretty ****ing high, hamas doesn't kill that many israeli's, but that's only because israels first priority is to protect it's civilians, while hamas hides behind them. For every rocket shot down by iron dome israel spends $100,000, the last number I saw was since the current Pillar Of Defense Operation started, 220 rockets have been stopped, $22,000,000 protecting civilians.

    Fun Fact 4: After 2008, israel pulled out of gaza, they gave hamas the opportunity to turn gaza into an amazing city, that of the likes of venice, mecca, paris, with a functioning government. Hamas turned this down, they continued bombing israel, this is not a war to stop israel in gaza, they don't want israel to exist period, and if they can't beat them in a war of arms, they are determined to beat them in a war of the media. The current situation in gaza is not israels doing, they had all the opportunity to change it, they chose war.


    Finally, I just saw this and I figured I would share it, sporting a very big difference in the simple morals between israel and hamas/arab nations.

    Brigitte Gabriel’s speech she made at duke university
    "I'm proud and honored to stand here today as a Lebanese speaking for Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East. As someone who was raised in an Arabic country, I want to give you a glimpse into the heart of the Arabic world.

    I was raised in Lebanon where I was taught that the Jews are evil, Israel is the devil, and the only time we will have peace in the Middle East is when we kill all the Jews and drive them into the sea.

    When the Muslims and Palestinians declared jihad on the Christians in 1975, they started massacring the Christians city after city. I ended up living in a bomb shelter underground from age 10 to 17, without electricity, eating grass to live, and crawling under sniper bullets to a spring to get water.

    It was Israel who came to help the Christians in Lebanon. My mother was wounded by a Muslim shell and was taken into an Israeli hospital for treatment. When we entered the emergency room, I was shocked at what I saw. There were hundreds of people wounded, Muslims, Palestinians, Lebanese Christians, and Israeli soldiers lying on the floor. The doctors treated everyone according to their injury. They treated my mother before they treated the Israeli soldier lying next to her. They didn't see religion, they didn't see political affiliation; they saw people in need and they helped.

    For the first time in my life, I experienced a human quality that I know my culture would not have shown to their enemy. I experienced the values of the Israelis, who were able to love their enemy in their most trying moments. I spent 22 days at that hospital; those days changed my life and the way I believe information, the way I listen to the radio or to television. I realized that I was sold a fabricated lie by my government about the Jews and Israel, which was so far from reality. I knew for a fact that if I were a Jew standing in an Arab hospital, I would be lynched and thrown to the ground as shouts of joy of “Allahu Akbar” (God is great) echoed through the hospital and the surrounding streets.

    I became friends with the families of the wounded Israeli soldiers, one in particular, Rina, whose only child was wounded in his eyes. One day, I was visiting with her and the Israeli army band came to play national songs to lift the spirits of the wounded soldiers. As they surrounded his bed playing a song about Jerusalem, Rina and I started crying. I felt out of place and started walking out of the room, and this mother held my hand and pulled me back in without even looking at me. She held me, crying, and said, "It is not your fault." We just stood there, crying, holding each other's hands.
    What a contrast between her—a mother looking at her deformed, 19-year-old only child and still able to love me, the enemy—and a Muslim mother who sends her son to blow himself up to smithereens just to kill a few Jews or Christians.

    The difference between the Arabic world and Israel is a difference in values and character. It's barbarism versus civilization. It's democracy versus dictatorship. It's goodness versus evil.

    Once upon a time, there was a special place in the lowest depths of hell for anyone who would intentionally murder a child. Now, the intentional murder of Israeli children is legitimized as Palestinian "armed struggle." However, once such behavior is legitimized against Israel, it is legitimized everywhere in the world, constrained by nothing more than the subjective belief of people who would wrap themselves in dynamite and nails for the purpose of killing children in the name of god.

    Because the Palestinians have been encouraged to believe that murdering innocent Israeli civilians is a legitimate tactic for advancing their cause, the whole world now suffers from a plague of terrorism, from Nairobi to New York, from Moscow to Madrid, from Bali to Beslan.

    They blame suicide bombings on the "desperation of occupation." Let me tell you the truth. The first major terror bombing committed by Arabs against the Jewish state occurred 10 weeks before Israel even became independent. On Sunday morning, February 22, 1948, in anticipation of Israel 's independence, a triple truck bomb was detonated by Arab terrorists on Ben Yehuda Street in what was then the Jewish section of Jerusalem. Fifty-four people were killed and hundreds were wounded.

    Thus, it is obvious that Arab terrorism is caused not by "desperation" or "occupation", but by the VERY THOUGHT of a Jewish state.

    So many times in history in the last 100 years, citizens have stood by and done nothing, allowing evil to prevail. As America stood up against and defeated communism, now it is time to stand up against the terror of religious bigotry and intolerance. It's time for everyone to stand up and support and defend the State of Israel, which is the front line of the war against terrorism.

    Thank you."


    P.S. Being pro israel does not mean I am anti-palistine, it is a very unfortunate loss for every civilian casualty, it's just israel is trying to minimize casualties and people aren't seeing it, why don't they have a right to protect their civilians though?
    Are you a jew/Israeli? Your comment is pretty much the same as the jews that commented on the picture I posted.
    I find your post pretty hypocrytical and a typical excuse from the israeli side. Israeli settlers and militants terrorize Palestina for some decades now, then Hamas attacks Israel and than the Israelians use Hamas as an excuse to 'defend' themselves with even more aggressive occupation and terror. Please.. hypocrits..
     
         

  16. #41
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    Madara has all the chakra he needs ( edo, he should just cast the moon eyes plan already .
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    Are you a jew/Israeli? Your comment is pretty much the same as the jews that commented on the picture I posted.
    I find your post pretty hypocrytical and a typical excuse from the israeli side. Israeli settlers and militants terrorize Palestina for some decades now, then Hamas attacks Israel and than the Israelians use Hamas as an excuse to 'defend' themselves with even more aggressive occupation and terror. Please.. hypocrits..
    For the record, yes, I am jewish, and I've seen the arguments posted in this thread, they're all the same basic posts against israel, which are also extremely "hypocritical."(find a better word, that one makes no sense in context)
    Can you please explain how anything I said there was hypocritical?

    The 6 day war, israel totally destroyed the arab nations after 20 years of them claiming they will "wipe israel off the face of the earth," Israel went on a counter offensive afterward and thus took gaza. First question, why should israel be required to give this land back? Had they wanted at the time they could've mowed down all the arab nations, they stopped, but then after more political pressure, israel gave all this land back have you ever seen the US government come in with guns to someones house and force their own people out of their homes, for the sake of people trying to eliminate them? Or any government for that matter?

    Now this next one is just food for thought, say it was reversed, say israel lost the 6 day war, how many jews do you think would still be on the planet? Or do you agree with the islamic extremists who call for the death to all jewish people? If I went for a stroll down the street in any arabic country I'd be lynched, not for anything I've done to them, I personally haven't taken anything from them, I haven't harmed them in any way, but simply because I am jewish they would kill me, and scream about god while they do it. While if a muslim walks down the street in israel he has more rights than he does in other arab countries.
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member FTSAOGirl's Avatar
    Status
    FTSAOGirl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate uzumaki form View Post
    Why doesn't the U.S military stop this, we spend trillions on over seas defenses ................
    I kno rite?
     
         

  19. #44
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    For the record, yes, I am jewish, and I've seen the arguments posted in this thread, they're all the same basic posts against israel, which are also extremely "hypocritical."(find a better word, that one makes no sense in context)
    Can you please explain how anything I said there was hypocritical?

    The 6 day war, israel totally destroyed the arab nations after 20 years of them claiming they will "wipe israel off the face of the earth," Israel went on a counter offensive afterward and thus took gaza. First question, why should israel be required to give this land back? Had they wanted at the time they could've mowed down all the arab nations, they stopped, but then after more political pressure, israel gave all this land back have you ever seen the US government come in with guns to someones house and force their own people out of their homes, for the sake of people trying to eliminate them? Or any government for that matter?

    Now this next one is just food for thought, say it was reversed, say israel lost the 6 day war, how many jews do you think would still be on the planet? Or do you agree with the islamic extremists who call for the death to all jewish people? If I went for a stroll down the street in any arabic country I'd be lynched, not for anything I've done to them, I personally haven't taken anything from them, I haven't harmed them in any way, but simply because I am jewish they would kill me, and scream about god while they do it. While if a muslim walks down the street in israel he has more rights than he does in other arab countries.
    _O- haha this is priceless. The typical misplaced proudness in your country's military capability is funny and at the same time sad. I, personally, am against inhumane policies. No matter what circumstances. Even if Israel occupied a part of Palestina, it wouldn't be such a big deal if it would be done in peace. Even some wise jews do their best to expose your aggressive government who co-ops with the USA to try to get a power-grip on the middle-east. In the end, Israeli settlers and militants are terrorizing unarmed civilians. You counter that fact with the excuse that in return Hamas attacks Israel, BUT WHERE DOES HAMAS COME FROM? Please enlighten me since I'm just a dutchie who hasn't ever set foot in the middle-east. I might be wrong, who knows. I've heard from a dutch friend who has been living in Israel for atleast 12 years now that the people over there are pretty simple-minded, patriotic, aggressive and delusional.
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    _O- haha this is priceless. The typical misplaced proudness in your country's military capability is funny and at the same time sad. I, personally, am against inhumane policies. No matter what circumstances. Even if Israel occupied a part of Palestina, it wouldn't be such a big deal if it would be done in peace. Even some wise jews do their best to expose your aggressive government who co-ops with the USA to try to get a power-grip on the middle-east. In the end, Israeli settlers and militants are terrorizing unarmed civilians. You counter that fact with the excuse that in return Hamas attacks Israel, BUT WHERE DOES HAMAS COME FROM? Please enlighten me since I'm just a dutchie who hasn't ever set foot in the middle-east. I might be wrong, who knows. I've heard from a dutch friend who has been living in Israel for atleast 12 years now that the people over there are pretty simple-minded, patriotic, aggressive and delusional.
    Uhm, so can you explain to me how it wasn't a complete and utter defeat for the arab nations?

    Now at the bolded, that is simply false, on many points. Firstly, there was a 50/50 offer which was declined before israel was created as a jewish state, then israel was created, and it was smaller than it is today. There wasn't peace, immediately the arab nations attempted to wipe israel out, and failed.

    There was smaller "occupation of palestine" as you said, and there was not peace.

    You still haven't commented on the fact that palestinians have plenty of time to avoid getting hurt, while israeli's have under a minute.
     
         

  21. #46
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    Uhm, so can you explain to me how it wasn't a complete and utter defeat for the arab nations?

    Now at the bolded, that is simply false, on many points. Firstly, there was a 50/50 offer which was declined before israel was created as a jewish state, then israel was created, and it was smaller than it is today. There wasn't peace, immediately the arab nations attempted to wipe israel out, and failed.

    There was smaller "occupation of palestine" as you said, and there was not peace.

    You still haven't commented on the fact that palestinians have plenty of time to avoid getting hurt, while israeli's have under a minute.
    At the bolded: I found that part not even worth replying.You cant make a bombardment on innocent civilians sound less inhumane with that. This is most likely plain speculation to glorify the israeli militant actions.
    The 'wiping Israel of the map' might have been misinterpreted. I heard that that statement was meant to express the desire to get rid of the nationalism in that area and make a country in which there wouldn't be any religious/political agression. And the zionists didn't approve with that.Not sure though, it's been a while that I've read/watched any articles/presentation about the 'wipe israel of the map' thing.
     
         

  22. #47
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: World Against Gaza

    Wow.. Australian news actually spoke truth *unbelievable* !!! I always thought someone needs to teach those **** a lesson but a little too late. Funny thing... I saw on the news another day... jewish people we're on the streets demanding ''HAMAS to stop attack'' I just wanted to go thrtr and beat the **** out of those ****..... This world is going nowhere!
     
         

  23. #48
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: World Against Gaza

    I just thought I'd tell you guys that while you're blaming Israel for all of this, missiles are being launched at them. A friend of mine just talked with a man in Israel who said that a couple blocks from were he was had been struck by a missile, a residential area. When rockets are fired at Israel, no one says anything, that seems to be okay, but every once in a while, Israel will return fire back at where it came from, and immediately everybody gets their panties in a wad and talk about how horrible Israel is for attack those "innocent" people.

    Also, as much as I don't like the guy, I believe Obama recently just stated that Israel has every right to defend itself against its enemies and that he stands behind them in this time of terror. Possibly the first intelligent words that have ever been uttered from his mouth.
     
         

  24. #49
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: World Against Gaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I just thought I'd tell you guys that while you're blaming Israel for all of this, missiles are being launched at them. A friend of mine just talked with a man in Israel who said that a couple blocks from were he was had been struck by a missile, a residential area. When rockets are fired at Israel, no one says anything, that seems to be okay, but every once in a while, Israel will return fire back at where it came from, and immediately everybody gets their panties in a wad and talk about how horrible Israel is for attack those "innocent" people.

    Also, as much as I don't like the guy, I believe Obama recently just stated that Israel has every right to defend itself against its enemies and that he stands behind them in this time of terror. Possibly the first intelligent words that have ever been uttered from his mouth.
    In few words

    1. Let's all believe what you're friend told you...
    2. Let's all support what America has to say.. the worlds nr.1 agressor and false flag operation expert
    3. innocent people suffer = win ?

    seems legit

    let's see differences





    vs.




     
         

  25. #50
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: World Against Gaza

    *deleted your post?* hohohohoho??? Not double posting

    On the other side nothing stopped Israel rockets.. 3 floor building is now 3 floor down.. :shrug: Innocent people suffer because of differences of others.... and Israel is bunch of *****s who's scared to send ground forces to take down the military units. Now why should rest of the world support those actions?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •