Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.

Re: World Against Gaza

Looks like ST has been sleeping for 4 years

Grim those pictures are legit. The 2nd and 3rd picture caught my eye

Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 11-19-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I just thought I'd tell you guys that while you're blaming Israel for all of this, missiles are being launched at them. A friend of mine just talked with a man in Israel who said that a couple blocks from were he was had been struck by a missile, a residential area. When rockets are fired at Israel, no one says anything, that seems to be okay, but every once in a while, Israel will return fire back at where it came from, and immediately everybody gets their panties in a wad and talk about how horrible Israel is for attack those "innocent" people.

Also, as much as I don't like the guy, I believe Obama recently just stated that Israel has every right to defend itself against its enemies and that he stands behind them in this time of terror. Possibly the first intelligent words that have ever been uttered from his mouth.
    Bro, that's a delusional way of thinking that a lot of israelis have. So Israel occupies Palestina and defies humanitarian rules, gets attacked a bit in return by Hamas, and than claims to be the victim. If I would smack your girl's ass, and you'd punch me in the face, I'd let it be since I deserved it. The Israelis should try that.

The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    In few words

1. Let's all believe what you're friend told you...
    2. Let's all support what America has to say.. the worlds nr.1 agressor and false flag operation expert
    3. innocent people suffer = win ?

seems legit

let's see differences

vs.

The "Palestinians" fire first in every occasion, all Israel is doing is returning fire. When has it been illegal to defend yourself? Arab terrorists blow themselves up and kill innocent children, just ask the US troops that are returning from fighting them. They hide behind women and children, yet they are defended by people...does that seem right?

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    Bro, that's a delusional way of thinking that a lot of israelis have. So Israel occupies Palestina and defies humanitarian rules, gets attacked a bit in return by Hamas, and than claims to be the victim. If I would smack your girl's ass, and you'd punch me in the face, I'd let it be since I deserved it. The Israelis should try that.
    Israel hardly ever claims to be the victim, they aren't whinny pansies like their enemies. Also, I find it very strange that these Arabs are claiming to be Palestinians...as I recall, that's what the Israelies were called at one time. The Arabs calling themselves Palestinian is a tactic to make their claims on Israel seem legit.

Nah, if you smacked my girl's ass I'd just kill you. It's a dog eat dog world... If that's how you want to see this as, then the surrounding Arab nations should be eliminated, it's what I'd do. Turn the whole area into glass...in fact, Israel does have the Samson Option, and they plan to go through with it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes, i deleted my post, I wanted to find conclusive evidence to disprove yours.

In few words

1. Let's all believe what you're friend told you...
    2. Let's all support what America has to say.. the worlds nr.1 agressor and false flag operation expert
    3. innocent people suffer = win ?

seems legit

let's see differences

vs.

I have no actual proof of this, but I am pretty positive the pictures of the rockets you posted were just of shrapnel that fell after iron dome destroyed them, as there have been reports of shrapnel falling in populated areas.

You made it out like those were all of the bombs gaza sends, watch these videos, I'm pretty sure bombs like the ones you posted couldn't cause this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOPI9EH4AFI

It's also possible that those rockets failed, those specific ones were small, and so on, posting those pictures says nothing. Furthermore, you still ignore the fact that israel constantly warns palestinians when they're going to attack, and is going out of it's way to only target hamas operatives, if those basis weren't right next to civilians, then the casualties would be much less.

So once again, can you please answer this question, after israel pulled out of gaza why wasn't it turned into a peaceful place? Hamas chose to continue shooting rockets, israel is retaliating, war is bloody.
    *deleted your post?* hohohohoho??? Not double posting

On the other side nothing stopped Israel rockets.. 3 floor building is now 3 floor down.. :shrug: Innocent people suffer because of differences of others.... and Israel is bunch of *****s who's scared to send ground forces to take down the military units. Now why should rest of the world support those actions?
    Lmao, honestly, that was the most pathetic statement I have ever seen, you call israel cowards for not invading, but the moment they do you'll call them savages and blood thirsty killers, israel isn't invading out of the hope that this can still be worked out without having to go to that extreme, it is however prepared to go to any extreme to protect it's civilians.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post

I have no actual proof of this, but I am pretty positive the pictures of the rockets you posted were just of shrapnel that fell after iron dome destroyed them, as there have been reports of shrapnel falling in populated areas.

You made it out like those were all of the bombs gaza sends, watch these videos, I'm pretty sure bombs like the ones you posted couldn't cause this

It's also possible that those rockets failed, those specific ones were small, and so on, posting those pictures says nothing. Furthermore, you still ignore the fact that israel constantly warns palestinians when they're going to attack, and is going out of it's way to only target hamas operatives, if those basis weren't right next to civilians, then the casualties would be much less.

So once again, can you please answer this question, after israel pulled out of gaza why wasn't it turned into a peaceful place? Hamas chose to continue shooting rockets, israel is retaliating, war is bloody.

Lmao, honestly, that was the most pathetic statement I have ever seen, you call israel cowards for not invading, but the moment they do you'll call them savages and blood thirsty killers, israel isn't invading out of the hope that this can still be worked out without having to go to that extreme, it is however prepared to go to any extreme to protect it's civilians.
    On top of that, if Israel invaded and sent ground troops in, not only would they be out numbered, but they wouldn't be able to distinguish the good guys from the bad...since most of the bad guys look like this:

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

On top of that, if Israel invaded and sent ground troops in, not only would they be out numbered, but they wouldn't be able to distinguish the good guys from the bad...since most of the bad guys look like this:

Yes we know how brave are isreali soldiers.

Last edited by hokutoshinken; 11-19-2012 at 04:37 AM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post

How silly... pathetic or not my point remains same - why use weapons of mass destruction on civilians .. I'd care less if Military/Terrorist units we're under fire. I don't want to google or search for the number of missile attacks Israel is going to make per day but it's kinda is massacre.

And on top of that you're mocking other peoples opinion.. since when your opinion is better then mine.. and are you now 100% sure that you're right? .. If you remember Russian - Georgia conflict... American and European media was flaming Russia for starting attack on Georgia.. but was it true? Not really

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by hokutoshinken View Post

Yes we know how brave are isreali soldiers.

Yeah...I guess they are victims...of themselves.

They also do this to their children, just so you know.

I just wish someone would release MAD, maybe then the multitudes of stupidity would be over with. The few that have intelligence are more than willing to sacrifice themselves to rid the world of those that are dumb, I know I am. If there is a Creator, I really hope He comes back soon.

Last edited by Shinobi Train; 11-19-2012 at 05:05 AM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

A Disputed land: The fame of Palestine comes from the over 80 years dispute between its local Arab population and the immigrant Zionist Jews who strove and later managed to establish their own political entity, the “State of Israel”, expelling and depriving the local population. Zionism in brief is a political ideology that believes in the establishment of a “national” home for the Jewish people in Palestine, it works to realize its aim through all possible means, with violence on top of the agenda.

It validates its belief and actions with certain religious arguments derived mainly from Judaism and historical arguments that are based mainly on the Old Testament. However, this neither implies that all Jews are Zionists nor that all Zionists are Jews. There are some non-Zionist and even anti-Zionist Jews and there are many non-Jewish Zionists, most of whom are Protestant Christians. On the path to achieve their goals, the Zionists fought six wars, killing and displacing Palestinians inside or even outside Palestine, who escaped to safety in Lebanon. However, the Zionist view does not consider those killed and displaced as victims; on the contrary, it maintains that its actions are legal and ethical, defending the “undisputable” right of the Jews in their homeland. Let us, now examine this so called undisputable right…

Zionist Religious Claims: As the chosen people, God rewarded the Jews with the blessed land, the land of milk and honey, in which they established their great righteous kingdoms from which they were expelled by the Assyrians. It is time now for the Jews to get back to this land that was given to them by a divine decree, it is time for them to end their miserable, two-millenniums long Diaspora. This rhetoric validates itself with verses from the Old Testament like: “…The Lord said to Abraham: Leave your land, your tribe, the house of your father and go to the land I am leading you to … .So, Abraham went as the Lord told him … Then, they came to the land of Canaan … and the Lord appeared before Abraham and said: ‘To your progeny I give this land…. and: …And (Abraham) lived in the land of Canaan. Then the Lord said to him: 'Raise up your eyes and from the place where you were, look around you to the north, south, east and west, because all the land that your eyes can see I give to you and to your progeny for ever'….” The Old Testament also includes: “… The Lord made a covenant with Abraham saying to your progeny I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river; the Euphrates…” .

However, it should be clear to any intelligent person that this pledge is valid only to its believers; hence, Jews do not have the right to force the local Muslim and Christian population, who do not share this belief, to surrender to it; had they believed in such claims their would have been no dispute from the beginning. Religious claims then are not able to validate anything as long as they are acceptable to one side only, which is the foreign and immigrant side.

etc....

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah...I guess they are victims...of themselves.

They also do this to their children, just so you know.

I just wish someone would release MAD, maybe then the multitudes of stupidity would be over with. The few that have intelligence are more than willing to sacrifice themselves to rid the world of those that are dumb, I know I am. If there is a Creator, I really hope He comes back soon.
    This is in one of the Shia sect extrem minority.Nothing to do with Palestine...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

^this. (shinobi train, we're mates, i just disagree on this thread )

@Hasashi, again you're showing your pride in your country's military capability... sad

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Who do you think is in Gaza? Certainly not peace loving people, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    ^this. (shinobi train, we're mates, i just disagree on this thread )

@Hasashi, again you're showing your pride in your country's military capability... sad
    I respect people's opinions, everyone is entitled to theirs. My opinion is that Israel is defending themselves, and taking Gaza is their way of protecting their borders. It's a strategic piece of land, they need it for self defense...that much is obvious to every Israeli on a daily basis.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

You're victim of ''propaganda'' I don't know how social you are buddy, but I spend most of my free time talking to people ''mostly backpackers from Europe'' we had this topic for days now, and for good not even one person supported Israel in this conflict. You built you're opinion on the media that lies or you're point of view that is to defend what you are....

You really think that Palestina has no reason to fight in this war?... do you really think that Israel army would be out numbered? Israel army is one of the worlds top army's ''do some research'' Palestina doesn't even have an army they have HAMAS. Did you even know that whole world europe included hates U.S and it's little ***** ???

https://www.google.com/search?hl=et&...IIqgiQfLt4CYCg

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

Who do you think is in Gaza? Certainly not peace loving people, that's for sure.

I respect people's opinions, everyone is entitled to theirs. My opinion is that Israel is defending themselves, and taking Gaza is their way of protecting their borders. It's a strategic piece of land, they need it for self defense...that much is obvious to every Israeli on a daily basis.
    https://jithran.wordpress.com/2010/1...ing-for-allah/
    Your pctures has jack-squat to do with Gaza, Israel and/or Palestine.

It doesn't matter that the Isaraeli bombers drop fliers, or send texts, or warnin the vicilians. Even if that was true, they're still bombing a defenseless civilian population. There is no 'defense' in that.
    Israel have no claim on the land they've taken, beyond what the UN gave them in 48 and what God supposedly gave them somewhere BC. The land was taken, there's no going around that.

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

The "Palestinians" fire first in every occasion, all Israel is doing is returning fire. When has it been illegal to defend yourself? Arab terrorists blow themselves up and kill innocent children, just ask the US troops that are returning from fighting them. They hide behind women and children, yet they are defended by people...does that seem right?

Israel hardly ever claims to be the victim, they aren't whinny pansies like their enemies. Also, I find it very strange that these Arabs are claiming to be Palestinians...as I recall, that's what the Israelies were called at one time. The Arabs calling themselves Palestinian is a tactic to make their claims on Israel seem legit.

Nah, if you smacked my girl's ass I'd just kill you. It's a dog eat dog world... If that's how you want to see this as, then the surrounding Arab nations should be eliminated, it's what I'd do. Turn the whole area into glass...in fact, Israel does have the Samson Option, and they plan to go through with it.

Israel Hardly ever claims to be the victim? I don't think that you're that educated if you're making that kind of statement.

The fact of the matter is that these two nations have been the blood of their people over a line in the sand. The UN should've stepped in long ago and set boundaries, maybe even have created a wall. At this point too many lives have been lost (I'm thinking about the Palistinian woman, children, and Isreali soldiers when I say this) enough is enough. It has to come to an end.

Either that, or sub divert the land in each country to an opposing end of a neighbouring country, it would be tough (& Israel would probably never agree) but it's to keep the citizenry safe.

Oh, and if you think that Palestine was the one who started this think again. I thought it was Palestine myself but I did some digging, apparently Israel launched hundreds of airstrikes on Palestine. It's funny how they're aiming for "terrorists" but keep on killing children. It's absolutely horrible.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Secret Rendezvous

Oh woooooowwwww...Shinobi you need to be able to tell the difference between Self Defence and Heartlessness.
    Fact is, Hamas is the elected government of the Palestinians, does a government not have its own right to protect its people? No, instead its presented as a terrorist group hell bent on killing Israelis. Out of the thousands of rockets shot from Gaza's side since 2001, only 21 people have died in Israel compared to the 2,300 killed and 7,700 injured in Gaza alone.
    Yeah Israelis apparently live in constant "worry", but Palestinians aren't even going a day without blood on their feet. Gazan rockets have no more power than shattering a wall, Israeli rockets on the other hand can tumble an entire block of land. With Gaza as one of the most cramped spaces in the world already, its inevitable that more are killed with fewer bombs.

Media can make a ground invasion sound like an act of peace and self defence. <- That I have to applaud. Honestly.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just bypressing a button, the missile drones reach the civilian population in Gaza.With a simple push of a button, they send death and destruction in Gaza, the favorite weapon of the Zionist occupation inhuman and immoral.

The Reaper's Rosary The Scion of Hentai's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Meh, political agenda's and what not.
    OT: I'm not educated enough on the matter to make a comment about it but in my own view, I see no end over the horizon for this conflict. Inevitably, it'll either devolve over time from war into political attacks and then maybe peace, possibly. Or it'll just escalate into a war that'll pull the entire damn world into it.
    An intervention of sorts maybe in order.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its zionism people remeber do not just hate jews not saying anyone is but their is tension and to the people above that are of support to israel didnt you relieze that israel stole palestine and claim it to be their own due to their ideolgy that they are the chosen people and that everybody else is as slaves to them?...........well do they not also want greater israel?.......which is by the nile in egypt and to sudan and libya?... does this mean they will invaded them too if they did it to palestine im sure to hell they will to the others

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by Uzamki Seerar View Post
    Its zionism people remeber do not just hate jews not saying anyone is but their is tension and to the people above that are of support to israel didnt you relieze that israel stole palestine and claim it to be their own due to their ideolgy that they are the chosen people and that everybody else is as slaves to them?...........well do they not also want greater israel?.......which is by the nile in egypt and to sudan and libya?... does this mean they will invaded them too if they did it to palestine im sure to hell they will to the others
    I don't think anyone who posted here hates jews. We're just against the ignorance of the misinformed, patriotic israelians/jews, that's all. No racism or hate whatsoever, and I think I can speak for everyone in this thread with this statement.

btw /agree

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroy society

Quote Originally Posted by Uzamki Seerar View Post
    it's been already said :3 but worth bean mentioned again...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you're sensitive to death scene, watch only from beginning to first 1:00.

Last edited by narutokage99; 11-20-2012 at 05:16 AM.

Uchiha Clan Shinobi Shunsin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

When the hell will these *******s bring Justice!? I can't believe that the US is supporting Israel financially and politically. The US has been given the power to bring world peace but they are misusing it only to assist their own selfish desires. I lost the thread I made yesterday about Muslims being terrorists. It contained a video about a terrorist who expressed his view on Why he is against America? I also found another vid and I would like to share it with you. It's the same person in the previous vid by the way. This video is also much shorter than the other one but anyway, please remember to tell me what you think

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ST, you are getting destroyed. Seriously go grab a history book, educate yourself and then come back. lol

I don't care for either the Israeli's or the palestinians, but the fact still remains at the end of the day. The land belonged to the palestinians and it was taken from them. There are palestinian or muslims for that matter who feel that Israel should be wiped off the planet and continue to mortar and rocket the Israeli's. With these events and a long standing hatred throughout biblical history there will never be peace. Just shit back and watch the news and lets see how this things plays out... This hasnt been the first time this has happened and it definitely won't be the last.

I just hope they don't send the U.S military. I really hate the middle east... I don't ever want to come back to the middle east.

Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes

Hamas is another word for Cowards! & so is Hezbollah too! They hide behind their Women & Children, They Are Not Men !

Quote Originally Posted by Strong eyes View Post
    ST, you are getting destroyed. Seriously go grab a history book, educate yourself and then come back. lol

I don't care for either the Israeli's or the palestinians, but the fact still remains at the end of the day. The land belonged to the palestinians and it was taken from them. There are palestinian or muslims for that matter who feel that Israel should be wiped off the planet and continue to mortar and rocket the Israeli's. With these events and a long standing hatred throughout biblical history there will never be peace. Just shit back and watch the news and lets see how this things plays out... This hasnt been the first time this has happened and it definitely won't be the last.

I just hope they don't send the U.S military. I really hate the middle east... I don't ever want to come back to the middle east.
    They've been fighting over land for years:

All because of one accidental shooting dead of an Arab man in Safed. After that Arabs descended on the Jewish settlement throwing stones and vandalizing property,etc.

Then years went by and the people still fighting (anti-Jewish riots,etc).

Kinda sad cause before they used to live in peace and then one spark and everything went down hill from there.

I agree, I hope we don't have to go to the middle east. The place is sad and it only makes me want to wish that the fighting would stop and people can start to rebuild and enjoy the things other counties do.

Last edited by ~WastelandSociety~; 11-20-2012 at 05:13 PM.