Beyond..!!

CJ Training: Enzup and Shinta

*waits*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

Re: CJ Training: Enzup and Shinta

*appears*

Sorry I'm late... I saw this old lady who needed help with her groceries so I stopped to help her... then I got lost '>_>

So... Let's begin, I'll teach you one and then you teach me one and so forth?

Okay, so I want you to start of by channelling your raiton chakra throughout your network. Then you should release a steady stream of lightning from all over your body, causing it to radiate outwards to roughly mid-range. Make sure the volatage isn't too high other wise it will start to shock things, make noise or be seen by the normal eye.

Now that you have a steady, constantly radiating stream of electricity, I want you to blindfold yourself and throw a kunai at my clone... after you locate him first.

*Runs out of range of the jutsu*

Try it out

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    *appears*

Sorry I'm late... I saw this old lady who needed help with her groceries so I stopped to help her... then I got lost '>_>

So... Let's begin, I'll teach you one and then you teach me one and so forth?

Okay, so I want you to start of by channelling your raiton chakra throughout your network. Then you should release a steady stream of lightning from all over your body, causing it to radiate outwards to roughly mid-range. Make sure the volatage isn't too high other wise it will start to shock things, make noise or be seen by the normal eye.

Now that you have a steady, constantly radiating stream of electricity, I want you to blindfold yourself and throw a kunai at my clone... after you locate him first.

*Runs out of range of the jutsu*

Try it out
    I start by channeling my lightning chakra throughout my network and releases moderate amount of lightning from all over my body upto mid-range, which then allows me to feel everything within range.

I then blindfold myself and starts running to the last known position of ur clone. I am unable to locate his position, so I start running in front and then I am able to feel ur clone and hence throws a kunai on him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, basically this works by the electric field emitted by living things interacting with your amplified field, which bounces back and forth a signal. This allows you to track them and also any metal things around as metal makes a funky signal. Just don't get wet xD

(Raiton: Denki Kando Jutsu) Lightning Release: Electrical Sensitivity Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will emit a constant electric field from their entire body, too small to be seen without or have any physical effect on the surroundings. This electric field is designed to bounce off of objects and people rebounding back to the user, in this way the user has learned to “feel” the world around them for a limited distance and has developed a sixth sense about them. This field is especially sensitive to metals and other objects that conduct or emit electricity (water, animals, humans) allowing them to operate blind if necessary. This can be used to sense ambushes and when combined with the Chakra Sensing Technique makes for an unsurpassable ability to “feel” the enemies presence
    Notes:
    - Can only be taught by Shinta,
    - Remains active for five turns,
    - Can be used two times per battle.
    - User is vulnerable to water release, slightly shocking him on contact while this is active

So, I'll move on to the next one now

For this one... I'm going to break you arm...

*Grabs your left arm and applies enough force to the upper side of the elbow so that it bends the wrong way a satisfying snap is heard*

I hope that didn't hurt to bad

Now, send raiton chakra into your muscles, ligaments and tendons via your chakra network. Them as you want to move your arm by stimulating the muscles to move them as they normally would... it may hurt though but you can get through it Now block this kunai with you broken arms

*Throws a kunai at you*

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Good, basically this works by the electric field emitted by living things interacting with your amplified field, which bounces back and forth a signal. This allows you to track them and also any metal things around as metal makes a funky signal. Just don't get wet xD

(Raiton: Denki Kando Jutsu) Lightning Release: Electrical Sensitivity Technique
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will emit a constant electric field from their entire body, too small to be seen without or have any physical effect on the surroundings. This electric field is designed to bounce off of objects and people rebounding back to the user, in this way the user has learned to “feel” the world around them for a limited distance and has developed a sixth sense about them. This field is especially sensitive to metals and other objects that conduct or emit electricity (water, animals, humans) allowing them to operate blind if necessary. This can be used to sense ambushes and when combined with the Chakra Sensing Technique makes for an unsurpassable ability to “feel” the enemies presence
    Notes:
    - Remains active for five turns,
    - Can be used two times per battle.
    - User is vulnerable to water release, slightly shocking him on contact while this is active

So, I'll move on to the next one now

For this one... I'm going to break you arm...

*Grabs your left arm and applies enough force to the upper side of the elbow so that it bends the wrong way a satisfying snap is heard*

I hope that didn't hurt to bad

Now, send raiton chakra into your muscles, ligaments and tendons via your chakra network. Them as you want to move your arm by stimulating the muscles to move them as they normally would... it may hurt though but you can get through it Now block this kunai with you broken arms

*Throws a kunai at you*
    I sends raiton chakra into my muscles, ligaments and tendons via your chakra network. Then I move my arm by stimulating the muscles to move them as they normally would.

*Blocks the kunai with my broken arms in chuck norris style*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, you know I actually just dislocated the others arms... your is the only once I've broken O__O

(Raiton: Undo Jutsu) Lightning Release: Movement Technique
    Range: Short (effects only the user)
    Chakra: 20 (+5 per turn sustained)
    Damage: N/A (5/turn to the user)
    Description: By converting the users lightning chakra into electricity and infusing their bodies with small amounts of it, they are able to overcome paralysis or crippling injuries by forcibly moving themselves through commanding their own nerves and muscles with impulses caused by chakra. Dislocated limbs and numbing poisons mean nothing to someone who has mastered this allowing them to fight until their bodies are over damaged.
    Notes:
    - Can not be used if the users chakra network is blocked,
    - No wind jutsu while this jutsu is active,
    - Can be maintained for three turn successively,
    - Can be used two times per match with one turn gap in between each use.

Okay, I'm ready to learn

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

So you're ready to learn.. I see..

*hands you physics, chem, history books*

Good, now learn them

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post

So you're ready to learn.. I see..

*hands you physics, chem, history books*

Good, now learn them
    Takes books... I already learned them O__O

Don't forget to add these two to your cj thread by the way

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

already did

Alright. These are the two techs you'll be learning.

(Ninjutsu: Kunai Boudai) - Ninja Style: Kunai Expansion
    Range: Short-long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After throwing kunai, user makes "Ram" handseal, expanding the size of the kunai to 2m in length.
    Note: -Can only be used on maximum of 2 kunais at a time.
    -Can only be taught by Enzup.

(Ninjutsu: Buttai Hensa) - Ninja Arts: Projectile Deflection
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After throwing a chakra infused kunai, shuriken etc. or any other projectile upto C-Rank which is imbued with user's chakra, user focuses on that projectile's chakra which is of his own, and by hand gestures he can control/change the direction of that projectile in mid-air.
    Note: -Can only be used on 4 projectiles at max in one usage.
    -Can only be taught by Enzup

Tell me all cons, pros and possible uses you could tell me of these 2 techs.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

already did

Alright. These are the two techs you'll be learning.

(Ninjutsu: Kunai Boudai) - Ninja Style: Kunai Expansion
    Range: Short-long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: After throwing kunai, user makes "Ram" handseal, expanding the size of the kunai to 2m in length.
    Note: -Can only be used on maximum of 2 kunais at a time.
    -Can only be taught by Enzup.

Cons:
    Can only be used on two kunai per use,
    The opponent could deflect these enlarged kunai at you using a wind tech O__O

Pros:
    Deal a greater impact than if I used normal kunai,
    I could enlarge these Kunai just before they hit the opponent to catch them off guard,

Can this be mixed with Shadow Shuriken Technique? o_O'

I could also use a kunai as a makeshift sword if I drop mine somewhere out of reach.

(Ninjutsu: Buttai Hensa) - Ninja Arts: Projectile Deflection
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After throwing a chakra infused kunai, shuriken etc. or any other projectile upto C-Rank which is imbued with user's chakra, user focuses on that projectile's chakra which is of his own, and by hand gestures he can control/change the direction of that projectile in mid-air.
    Note: -Can only be used on 4 projectiles at max in one usage.
    -Can only be taught by Enzup

Tell me all cons, pros and possible uses you could tell me of these 2 techs.
    Cons:
    A wind jutsu could still blow these of course,
    I can't use this to extend the kunai's flight, only to change its flight path mid-flight.

Pros:
    I can intentionally miss my target and then change the direction at the last moment to strike,
    Can help deploy ninja wires more effectively for use in certain jutsu later on.

Uses... I'll think of some in battle

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Cons:
    Can only be used on two kunai per use,
    The opponent could deflect these enlarged kunai at you using a wind tech O__O

Pros:
    Deal a greater impact than if I used normal kunai,
    I could enlarge these Kunai just before they hit the opponent to catch them off guard,

Can this be mixed with Shadow Shuriken Technique? o_O'

I could also use a kunai as a makeshift sword if I drop mine somewhere out of reach.

Cons:
    A wind jutsu could still blow these of course,
    I can't use this to extend the kunai's flight, only to change its flight path mid-flight.

Pros:
    I can intentionally miss my target and then change the direction at the last moment to strike,
    Can help deploy ninja wires more effectively for use in certain jutsu later on.

Uses... I'll think of some in battle
    @Pros: It could easily kill a human, considering its size and weight.

Yeah, obviously. Since these are nothing more than kunais, and fulfills the description of the Shadow shuriken tech, they can be multiplied. I've used this as a combo many times ^^

@Bold: It would be heavy for you to lift the kunai, but not impossible, imagine a metal kunai longer and wider than you, a lot more times heavier than you. It would be hard for you to lift it easily.

For 2nd tech, you didn't get it. It could be any projectile not only kunai and shuriken. It can be a fireball etc. But only upto C-Rank.

Now I want you to re-frame "all" the pros and cons for the 2nd tech again.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

It can be a fire ball? O__O

(This is why I don't like the pro/con method of training... the pros and cons are hard to determine when I haven't had the technique explained properly '>_>)

Pros:

- can be used to change the target mid-flight of a fireball or other projectile O__O

Cons:

- While changing the direction of the said projectile/jutsu I would be open to a counter attack while I focus in the redirection.

O__O'

Last edited by Shinta; 11-23-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Good enough. Post the CJs in your CJ thread xD