Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

[NB Tai] Igneel

Okay so it seems the last jutsu we covered was Crane Kick but you didn't learn it though. So the task is still the same as before; stand on one leg with the other leg raised up close to your body, in the same way a crane stands. The leg that is drawn in, charge that one with chakra and jump off the other leg alternating legs and kicking out with he chakra enhanced leg, sending my clone flying.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Re: [NB Tai] Igneel

Sensei,can I get a green jumpsuit

I instantly start to focus chakra in my legs.I then raise my right leg close to my body and bend my knee to such an angle that my toe is pointed to the ground.I pump more chakra into the right leg and push myself off the ground using my left leg and pushes my right leg forward enhanced by chakra to deliver a fatal blow to your clone.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice. It only took you 8 or so months.

(Kyuuki Ashige)- Crane Kick
    Type: Attack
    Range: short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user stands in the crane positon with their arms parallel to the ground and their right leg held into their body. The user then jumps up off the left leg and kicks with their right leg whilst charging chakra into the leg to cause extra damage and kick towards the opponents face.

On to the next one! This one is the trademark kick of Chuck Norris: The Roundhouse kick.

(Marui Sumai Ashige) - Round House Kick
    Type: Attack/ Defence
    Range: Mid
    Description: the user pivots on one foot and jumps around in the air and swings their leg which is charged with chakra to cause extra damage and then brings that leg into the enemies face and sends them flying into the ground.

This one needs little introduction on how to perform it as it's pretty straight forward with the description.

*makes a clone*

Charge chakra in one of your foots, and swing away.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Yesh,I might be one of those geniuses who appear once in a generation.

I hold my ground and channels chakra to my leg.I then jump up into the air and pumps more chakra into my right leg and delivers a powerful kick to your clones face.

There,I think you look better with my remodeling.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh, I've seen better but you got the basics for that one down. Anyway, moving on ahead.

(Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: the user jumps towards the enemy and makes tiger claws and claps onto the enemies head behind the ears and at the same time charges his right knee with chakra to increase damage caused and pulls the enemies head down and smashes it into the users knee.

Sstart by putting your hand in claw shape. This works even better with claws on (hint, hint). You rush at the target and jump at them, grabbing there head with your hands. As you grasp his head, you bring your knees, which should be infused with chakra, upward aimed at his face while bringing his head down to meet the blow. You do it right, you just made the Konoha Dentist a bit of extra money later.

*makes a clone*

Get to it, sir.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

sensei is this really a jutsu or just a fetish attempt by you to see my "animal" side.
    *dresses in a cute tiger outfit and wiggles my tail before you*
    Purrr!!!

With my animal instincts running wild,I quickly pounce towards your clone grabbing a hold of his head with my claws and pumps chakra to my knees.Using the momentum from the jump,I force my knees towards your face while I use my hands to force your head down to get much more impact when my knee connects

Was I sexy enough sensei,or do you want more :3

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    sensei is this really a jutsu or just a fetish attempt by you to see my "animal" side.
    *dresses in a cute tiger outfit and wiggles my tail before you*
    Purrr!!!

With my animal instincts running wild,I quickly pounce towards your clone grabbing a hold of his head with my claws and pumps chakra to my knees.Using the momentum from the jump,I force my knees towards your face while I use my hands to force your head down to get much more impact when my knee connects

Was I sexy enough sensei,or do you want more :3
    *backhands you*

Only one suit is acceptable and you are not ready for it yet. Patience young grasshopper. But yes, your attack was good enough.

(Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo)- Elbow and Knee Combo
    Description: the user jumps into mid-air towards the opponent raising both arms up baring their elbows down towards the enemies head and bring them down towards them and at the same time they bring up their knees towards the enemies jaw creating a pincer like motion. The user charges their knees and elbows before contact with chakra to cause extra damage to the enemy.

Now this one is essentially the same as the jutsu you just used but with one difference: instead of using claws or your hands, you use your elbows to force their head into your knees. This one leaves you with quite an opening; your chest area is momentarily exposed while you do it so speed is a must when you use it.

*makes a clone*

And let's see that attack.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Arigato sensei I channel chakra to my limbs and quickly pounce at your clone.In mid air,I pump chakra into my knees and elbows and deliver two powerful strikes,one at the top of your head and the other to your jaw.Both strike happen at the same time so that your clones head gets crushed and he poofs away to the after life.R.I.P mate T_T

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, good. Sorry for the delay, been without internet connection on computer for a while due to storming.

Next is

(Tetsu Kashira) - Iron Head
    Type: Offensive, Attack
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into a layer around their head which enhances their strength and gives them a iron like head and they then headbutt their opponent in the chest causing majour damage. This technique is capable of breaking though D rank earth techniques.

Now this juts gives you a hard head without the aid of liquor or women. You channel doton chakra to your head and headbutt the shit out of your target.

Sidenote: Not for use of the other head. Can possibly cause birth complications.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

This technique might come in handy when dealing with virgins(girls)

Immediately starts to focus my chakra to my head and changes the chakra nature to doton and makes a layer of doton chakra around my head.After coating my head,I charge at a nearby rock,headbutting it and shattering it into pieces.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if you wanna go to jail after aggravated and assault and sexual battery, be my guest and use this jutsu.

Up next

(Fuujinken) - Wind Godfist
    Type: Offensive
    Description: Focusing wind chakra into fist and then crouching and dashing at the target with great speed the user will strike up at the target coating their arm in wind chakra and thrusting upwards into the stomache and releasing the energy to send the target flying upwards several feet.

Now I want you to channel a bit of wind chakra to your arm and rush at my clone, and punch the shit out of him in the stomach, making him fly bakcwards from the wind aorund your blow.

*makes a clone*

And...ACTION!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Going to jail isn't that bad...I think

Focuses on my chakra and channels it to my right hand and transforms it into fuuton chakra.I then disappear from your clones sight and reappear right in front of him in a crouched postition to deliver a punch charged with fuuton chakra sending him flying backwards

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Depends who you go with lol

Next is the trademark move of Ryu, Ken, and Akuma from Street Fighter. A rising uppercut essentially is all the move is. You jump forward while rotating your body as you punch upwards, sending your foe flying back.

(Shouryuken) - Rising Uppercut
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The move is a jumping uppercut in which the user spins and rockets upwards with some horizontal movement as well, knocking the opponent to the ground with much damage. This move is an excellent anti-air move, where using the spinning motion helps to offset the targets attack (physical based attacks),

*makes a clone*

Go ahead and do it. ^_^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Would you join me?

Charges at your clone and jumps into the air and spins my body in the air elegantly and delivers an uppercut sending the clone flying backwards in a high arc.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

No way. I'm still in pain from sharing a cell with Izuna, Goro, and Hells when I was a noob. >_>'

Next is the B-ranks.

(Hiza Sumasshu)- Knee Smash
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user after using an attack hitting the enemy into the air will then appear above them and then follows through with smashing both knees into the chest while charging chakra into knees for adding extra damage and will drive them down into the ground.

You first have to have the target above you in the air, preferably a bit dazed so he won't notice the attack coming. You charge you knees with chakra and then somehow appear above the target. You then ram both knees into his chest, drilling him towards the earth and slamming him into it, causing even more damage.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

This will be a new experience

Blindfolds you and gently throws you into the air,I then appear above you and focus chakra to my knees and deliver blows to your chest simultaneously to send you crashing to the ground.

Are you ok?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

*As I'm talking with my eyes closed I suddenly get grabbed and tossed in the air and feel a set of knees hit my chest. As I feel the pressure pushing me towards the earth, I make a handseal before reaching the ground and turn into water, causing you to crash with the earth, smashing your knees into the ground. I then solidify my upper body and shoot a water bullet at your arm in close range, piercing it and breaking it.*

Wait until I make the clone next time, buddy. ~_~

*A few days later*

Well, now that you healed, we can continue. ^_^

Next is

(Ryuu Handou)- Dragon Kick
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 12
    Damage: 20 (+5 for chakra)
    Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy and swings his left leg charged with chakra and striking the enemy�s side and sending them flying.

A perfect sneak attack, it's ideal for striking back at an unsuspecting foe ho owes you money and needs a swift kick to the ass. You charge chakra up and use either your speed or another jutsu to get behind the enemy and kick them in the side, knocking them flying away.

*makes a clone*

Let's see it.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Sensei you over reacted

You owe me money,don't you?
    I quickly focus chakra to my legs and instantly appear behind the clone to deliver a kick to his left side using my left leg charged with chakra sending him flying.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry bout that then.

Next is the double mantis strike.

(Kamakiri Kaedama Dageki) - Mantis Double Strike
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user jumps towards the enemy and makes their arms into sword shapes whilst charging chakra into their forearms and they then chop at the enemies neck from both sides which causes the enemy to breathe heavily and become double visioned from the sheer shock. Only the highly skilled can reduce the damage to minor breathing difficulties.

You charge chakra to your arms and chope the enemy in the neck from both sides simultaneously. That's basically all it is, lol. Only the highly skilled (read others who know Kaito's tai or mastered tai) can reduce the damage.

*makes a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Appears next to the clone focussing chakra to my hands and starts chopping on your neck from both sides whilst screaming.
    o_o

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

That was too vague. Re-do it. ~_~ lol

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Appears before the clone whilst pumping my arms with chakra,I then simultaneously deliver chops to your neck on both sides.

I'm the greatest kung fu master

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh, that was slightly better lol.

And here. It's some wire, like the wire we use with our kunais and to make traps. Wrap it around your fist and forearm.

*tosses you some wire*

I want you to control your breathing for this. When you strike, breathe out. It'll add more strength behind it.

Aim for the clone's face. I want you to strike his face four times with your fists/arms. Make it look good too. ^_^

Oh yeah, the juts:

(Testsu Sen Genkotsu) - Iron Wire fist
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user wraps wire wool round their hands and then begins to control their breathing which will enhance their power in their strikes and then attacks the enemy hitting them four times in the face with extreme power due to controlled breathing in every punch and they also charge their fist with chakra and the enemy then gets knocked back several meters.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Wraps the wire around my arm and advances to your clone.Holds your clones head by his hair with my left hand and charges chakra into my right arm whilst adjusting my breathing and delivers the 1st punch to the nose while screaming "ONE".Delivers another chakra enhanced punch to the same spot "TWO" and another "THREE".I then spin my right hand and arches my right shoulder backwards letting go of the hair and delivers a full throttle punch to the face that sends him flying.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, good.

Now you move on to:

(Chouyaku Kage Dageki)- Jumping Shadow Strike
    Range: Short - Mid
    chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user appears below the enemy at a low stance towards the ground and then they charge there hands with chakra and the user strikes upward beginning with the inner thighs at the pressure points above the knee caps which makes the enemy lower their upper body and then the user strikes multiple times on the body upwards until they finally make a stabbing motion towards the enemies neck winding them and making them become out of breathe.

You start by charging chakra into your arms and striking the pressure points along the inner thigh, which makes the target began to drop downwards. Then you continue your strikes and hit him in the neck, making him short-winded.

Note: this isn't the same as hitting chakra points. One limits one chakra, the other limits one's movement.

*makes a clone*

Go ahead and try it out.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»