Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

(DrProof) Akihiko shows me the way of Lightning.

*Sits in Silence*

DrProof: Hm.. I wonder when this will begin.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Re: (DrProof) Akihiko shows me the way of Lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Who's Akihiko?
    Delete your comment, and just VM me.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    09-14-2014, 08:01 PM

o_o'
    It was a rather quiet training field I stumbled upon, and in fact, if one were to look closely, the skies almost seem to be greying over...speaking of a storm that was to come.
    Hello, Dr...Proof? I'm assuming you've come here to learn about Raiton. So, first and foremost, why do you want to learn Raiton and how do you plan to use it creatively in battle?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    o_o'
    It was a rather quiet training field I stumbled upon, and in fact, if one were to look closely, the skies almost seem to be greying over...speaking of a storm that was to come.
    Hello, Dr...Proof? I'm assuming you've come here to learn about Raiton. So, first and foremost, why do you want to learn Raiton and how do you plan to use it creatively in battle?
    *Glances in your direction*

DrProof: Hey Akihiko.. Hm, that's easy really.. Here's why..

Why do you want to learn Raiton?
    I want to learn Raiton due to it being A) My favorite element, B)It works well in conjunction with my main affinity Water, and C)The versatility of this chakra nature is well related to that of Suiton.

How do you plan to use it creatively in battle?
    Well I really plan on using this chakra nature in conjunction with Suiton due to the increased damage it enables, while also sometime down the road maybe even a custom element.. Lightning being as versatile as Water in which I've stated furthermore helps the situation of creativity and conjunction.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Great response. Lightning does indeed work very well with water, due to water being a natural conductor of lightning. You will soon see in the jutsus we are about to learn.
    Before we dive completely into Lightning, let's spend a bit more time discussing its weaknesses and strengths.
    What is it weak against and why?
    And what is it strong against and how do you capitalize such an advantage in battle?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Great response. Lightning does indeed work very well with water, due to water being a natural conductor of lightning. You will soon see in the jutsus we are about to learn.
    Before we dive completely into Lightning, let's spend a bit more time discussing its weaknesses and strengths.
    What is it weak against and why?
    And what is it strong against and how do you capitalize such an advantage in battle?
    DrProof: Alright Sensei.

Weaknesses of Lightning
    Wind>>Lightning, Wind is Lightning's natural insulator being why Wind cancels it out.

Advantages of Lightning
    Lightning>/<Water, Water being a conductor of Lightning amplifies the attack power of Lightning based techniques also vice versa.
    Lightning>/<Fire, Fire isn't really a conjunction nature with Lightning however, Fire enables the atmosphere to become increasingly hot which then provides natural lightning in which Lightning manipulation with Natural Lightning is far stronger than ordinary Lightning chakra..(Example: Kirin)

Lightning's strong against
    Lightning>>Earth, due to Lightning being able to destroy Earth fairly easy it is common knowledge as to why Lightning is far superior to that of Earth release techniques.

How do you capitalize such an advantage in battle?
    The way to gain such an advantage in a battle with the Lightning based chakra nature is to go against a weaker or inferior nature technique, and or rank in specific..
    However, another way it to use natures in conjunction such as Water and Lightning to form a stronger base attack.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well said and organized, keep them in mind as we progress through the training.

Alright...*makes several handseals and it begins to rain*
    Proceed to cup up a bit of that water from the puddle into your hands.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Well said and organized, keep them in mind as we progress through the training.

Alright...*makes several handseals and it begins to rain*
    Proceed to cup up a bit of that water from the puddle into your hands.
    DrProof: Alright, the rain is my domain anyways o.O

*I cup my hands together tightly to enable water inescapable, I then gather a small puddle of water into my hands.*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done.
    I'll now proceed to place my hand into the water, sending a brief shock of lightning through it. No doubt you have recoiled from it, but I wish for you to recount your experience and how you think the nature of lightning might flow.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Well done.
    I'll now proceed to place my hand into the water, sending a brief shock of lightning through it. No doubt you have recoiled from it, but I wish for you to recount your experience and how you think the nature of lightning might flow.
    DrProof: The experience was that of actual fire inside my body, it felt as if I myself were being cooked from the inside.. A feeling of which I did not enjoy in the least..

How the lightning flowed, well I believe it was a quick but efficient type current.. It must have traveled very fast as it spreads instantly through it's targets..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good. Remember what Asuma told Naruto about the nature of Wind chakra, how it slices and cuts like a knife.
    Of all the elements, Lightning is more wild and unstable, a very much different feeling than from Earth.

Now, try and replicate that feeling within your hands. Charge up your chakra so it almost...dances across the palms of your hands.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Very good. Remember what Asuma told Naruto about the nature of Wind chakra, how it slices and cuts like a knife.
    Of all the elements, Lightning is more wild and unstable, a very much different feeling than from Earth.

Now, try and replicate that feeling within your hands. Charge up your chakra so it almost...dances across the palms of your hands.
    DrProof: Yes sensei :y

*As I close my eyes I feel the flow the currents of chakra in my body and try to direct them slowly but efficiently to the palms of my hands.. (Ouch) As I feel the shock of currents go through my palm all in one instant wave, I open my eyes to see little currents of lightning across my palms..*

DrProof: How was that sensei?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done. Now, proceed to soak in the absolute feeling of the Lightning...close your eyes and strive to control it and manipulate it.

Then, when you think you are ready, direct those bolts of Lightning at my clone.
    Remember to state:
    • Where you aim it.
    • The effect it has.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Well done. Now, proceed to soak in the absolute feeling of the Lightning...close your eyes and strive to control it and manipulate it.

Then, when you think you are ready, direct those bolts of Lightning at my clone.
    Remember to state:
    • Where you aim it.
    • The effect it has.
    *Looks at your clone, then stares in the middle of it's chest*

DrProof: Hm.. I'll hit it right in the chest, going for a perfect shot.

*DrProof closes his eyes while feeling the currents of lightning swiftly spread around his body, he then feels the chakra mixture in conjunction with the lightning.. After DrProof feels the lightning, and his chakra are one DrProof then steadily maneuvers his hands into a combining position opens his eyes, and stares abruptly at your clones chest.*

DrProof: There!

*DrProof juts his hands forward unleashing a steady current of lightning at your clone, your clone then is effected by the lightning shocking its nervous system, and damage infliction of the lightning itself which cause the clone to disperse in a poof of smoke.*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm...well done. There's not much to this jutsu but very basic aspects. I will find ways to grind you through later. xD
    (Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Now, proceed to charge up chakra in both your hands.
    Slam the ground as you release that Lightning chakra, aiming it so that it reaches my feet. Remember what happens when Lightning meets Earths.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Hm...well done. There's not much to this jutsu but very basic aspects. I will find ways to grind you through later. xD
    (Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Now, proceed to charge up chakra in both your hands.
    Slam the ground as you release that Lightning chakra, aiming it so that it reaches my feet. Remember what happens when Lightning meets Earths.
    DrProof: Sounds easy enough..

*DrProof puts each of his hands outward away from each other closing his eyes to concentrate, DrProof then feels the lightning spread once again through his body in conjunction with his chakra.. As DrProof begins to connect his hands together(side by side) he opens his eyes and stares at your footing position, DrProof then slams his hands onto the ground*

DrProof: Hm.. How was that?

*As DrProof slams his hands on the ground, the ground rumbles and with a quick second it explodes due to it being weak to the Raiton nature*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

So far so good.
    Now, let's discuss this jutsu a bit.
    In battles, there are short range (0-5 meters), mid (5-15), and long (15-25+). The range affects the timing of the jutsu (how long it takes before it hits your opponent) and also if the jutsu is strong enough to go so far.
    This jutsu only goes to short range and mainly targets the feet. How might you use this in battle?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

So far so good.
    Now, let's discuss this jutsu a bit.
    In battles, there are short range (0-5 meters), mid (5-15), and long (15-25+). The range affects the timing of the jutsu (how long it takes before it hits your opponent) and also if the jutsu is strong enough to go so far.
    This jutsu only goes to short range and mainly targets the feet. How might you use this in battle?
    *Writes this down in my handbook*

DrProof: This technique since it naturally is short ranged, and is targeted at the enemies lower region (feet) would possibly be used the majority of the time for defensive use against the enemy.. This technique would allow the user to stop the enemy close range assaults, or to provide a quick distraction in order to gain distance, and/or flee.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent response.
    (Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Now, this time, instead of focusing your Raiton chakra into your hand, I want you to focus on letting it surround and blanket your body. Push it out from the pores of your skin and let it cover you like a shield.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Excellent response.
    (Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Now, this time, instead of focusing your Raiton chakra into your hand, I want you to focus on letting it surround and blanket your body. Push it out from the pores of your skin and let it cover you like a shield.
    *Closes eyes, and begins to memorize your instructions*

DrProof: Alright I've got this.

*As I refocus the lightning, and my chakra in conjunction, I also focus on exerting pressure from the internal pores of skin. As I concentrate both Lightning, and my own chakra to be exerted out of my body I then use my will to control the lightning/chakra in conjunction to form a shield like structure around my whole body.. This then allows me to feel the waves of lightning in every aspect of my body..*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent. Now, focus for a moment on the nature of this jutsu.
    What kinds of attacks do you think this could block against? Think of the weaknesses and strengths that we discussed.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Excellent. Now, focus for a moment on the nature of this jutsu.
    What kinds of attacks do you think this could block against? Think of the weaknesses and strengths that we discussed.
    *Looks at notes*

DrProof: This technique is able to block the following..

*Draws a list of it's weaknesses, and strengths*

Weaknesses of Lightning
    Wind>>Lightning, Wind is Lightning's natural insulator so the shield of lightning would be deemed not affective, and ultimately vanquished.

Advantages of Lightning
    Lightning>/<Water, Water being a conductor of Lightning would probably amplify the effects of the lightning shield, actually absorbing it..
    Lightning>/<Fire, Technically here Fire, and Lightning wouldn't mix causing each element to repel each other, and or disperse on contact if it were the same level technique.

Lightning's strong against
    Lightning>>Earth, The lightning shield would ultimately cause all Earth type attacks towards the user to become not affective
    Lightning=Lightning, A lightning attack VS this technique would be absorbed increasing the potential, and blocking capabilities due to it being charged up fully, or in a simpler explanation.. More energy.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, let's say that I ran up to you and punched you while you had that shield active.
    What would happen?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Okay, let's say that I ran up to you and punched you while you had that shield active.
    What would happen?
    DrProof: What would probably happen would be, that you would probably be repelled back with lightning transmitting itself in your system due to contact.. While also causing major/minor damage to you. Ultimately, the attack would be blocked, and potentially I would have been caused no damage whatsoever.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent. The Lightning would transfer around my body and possibly paralyze me in the process too.

Now, let's try this jutsu again. Add more Raiton chakra upon it to make it stronger, but keep control of the lightning. When you hit this clone here, release your control upon the shield to create an explosion. Explain how this could be utilized in battle.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»