Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 57
  1. #1
    Member Itachi8179's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi8179 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    360
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Obito is pathetic

    Did you saw him in chapter 609? He was just like punching bag bleeding like a weakling. Here what I say hes not even close to nagato & itachi level. His MS only kamui and with rinnegan he can only just summon gedo I mean cammon its pathetic.. I just cant see him wining againts nagato & itachi go ahead and kill me but i just cant... And talking about his previous battles every oponnent he fought injured him easily or badly - minato konan and now even kakashi and naruto.... Did you really think guys what such ninja like nagato & itachi woudnt able figurite out his kamui? Itachi is genius so i not even debate about him,to nagato its only enougth his brutal strenght to kill obito. Hes nothing but just a BIG TALK and you can hate me if you want but where is no way i believe what obito can beat nagato & itachi NO WAY.
     
         

  2. #2
    Member cyberzone10's Avatar
    Status
    cyberzone10 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    846
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Thats because in this chapter, he didn't realised that kakashi has a chakra given by kurama. So he just attack naruto without thinking that kakashi was about to attack him when his intagible.

    So no his not pathetic but rather not thinking.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    I agree on some points. He isn't a spectacular ninja. He just has a good tech.
     
         

  4. #4
    Amaterasu boss dirklyn's Avatar
    Status
    dirklyn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    Ghana
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Obito sucked. Yes its true
     
         

  5. #5
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,207
    Location
    New Zealand
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U
     



    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Hmm well O.o
    He seemed to be a disadvantage a lot of the time.

    Konan vs Tobi
    - Konan had prep

    Tobi vs Kakashi and Naruto
    -He is outnumbered
    -His opponents are freeloading on chakra

    Tobi vs Minato
    -Less experienced at the time

    However, I understand where your're coming from
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Stop underestimating everyone.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member badoera's Avatar
    Status
    badoera is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,654
    Location
    Belgium
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    .... you do forget about one crucial thing .... as for now Obito's only weakness is Kakashi's Kamui. Itachi/Minato won't be able to escape Obito's dimension once they've been sucked in .... Kakashi actually can.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Unatural's Avatar
    Status
    Unatural is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,765
    Location
    Uchiha Hideout
    The DArk Evenger
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    you don't say
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    Hmm well O.o
    He seemed to be a disadvantage a lot of the time.

    Konan vs Tobi
    - Konan had prep

    Tobi vs Kakashi and Naruto
    -He is outnumbered
    -His opponents are freeloading on chakra

    Tobi vs Minato
    -Less experienced at the time

    However, I understand where your're coming from
    "-His opponents are freeloading on chakra" LMFAO.
     
         

  10. #10
    Deadman Mitsuzaki's Avatar
    Status
    Mitsuzaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    209
    Location
    DeadmanWonderland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    No don't blame obito, Blame kishi for making him suck. We all know what obito's capable of.. The fact he got his ass beat up is irrelevant part of the story and plot no jutsu.
     
         

  11. #11
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,377
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    i agree he's pathetic
     
         

  12. #12
    Member KING KISAME's Avatar
    Status
    KING KISAME is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    809
    Chillin
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Its not that he's pathetic. Its just that he's not who he said he was. And when he said he wsas who you thought he was and wasn't you became disappointed
     
         

  13. #13
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    I BEEN TRYNA TELL YOU ALL TO STOP OVERRATING OBITO

    the only reason obito SEEMED so cool was because of plot no jutsu...kishi cant let people just figure out the villain's techs

    obito sucks and without plot no jutsu helping him, he isnt as tough

    but he is still top 5
     
         

  14. #14
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,207
    Location
    New Zealand
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U
     



    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    "-His opponents are freeloading on chakra" LMFAO.
    Its true :scorps:



     
         

  15. #15
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,600
    Location
    My Room
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    I BEEN TRYNA TELL YOU ALL TO STOP OVERRATING OBITO

    the only reason obito SEEMED so cool was because of plot no jutsu...kishi cant let people just figure out the villain's techs

    obito sucks and without plot no jutsu helping him, he isnt as tough

    but he is still top 5
    i know you're a first-class uchiha's hater
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Narukarin16's Avatar
    Status
    Narukarin16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    725
    Location
    lost somewhere in my mind
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    I BEEN TRYNA TELL YOU ALL TO STOP OVERRATING OBITO

    the only reason obito SEEMED so cool was because of plot no jutsu...kishi cant let people just figure out the villain's techs

    obito sucks and without plot no jutsu helping him, he isnt as tough

    but he is still top 5
    another obito hater....m:flaw:
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Itachi8179's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi8179 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    360
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Hes overpowered and thats the only one problem here. All time in manga he just talk but until this day never proved his words.
     
         

  18. #18
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8179 View Post
    Hes overpowered and thats the only one problem here. All time in manga he just talk but until this day never proved his words.
    That's his character and overpowered little boy who never gave up.

    His like a version of naruto gone evil, I think we needed a villain like this.

    There's different types of villains in naruto so getting so worked up over one
     
         

  19. #19
    Serpent Sage Orochimagus's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimagus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,067
    Location
    Sound Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Except Itachi could never kill Obito and even his plan where he rigged Sasuke's Sharingan failed. This is what Obito has to say about Itachi the super genius:
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Itachi8179's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi8179 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    360
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito is pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimagus View Post
    Except Itachi could never kill Obito and even his plan where he rigged Sasuke's Sharingan failed. This is what Obito has to say about Itachi the super genius:
    Just look how hes fighting without any thinking because he thinks his kamui is superior. Such oponents like him will be dead in sec against itachi. He always using one jutsu and thats pathetic, all oponents in past and now hurt him and you say ninja with such intellingense like itachi woudnt?
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •