Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...

Re: Uchiha Obito was never a liar! He hates them; how could he be one himself?

I like this. Personality studies, when well-made, are always interesting, so good job and many interesting points raised.

I particularly liked the "He was Uchiha Madara" bit, and it makes a lot of sense. I believe Madara may have been behind Obito's decision to take his name (and reputation) to smooth everything over. I can see him waiting to die until he'd passed on his legacy to someone: "Obito. Take my name, my fan, my armor. Take everything I was and build a better world with it."

But yeah, lies broke Obito. At one point in his life a lie made him reconsider everything in his world-view.

At one point in his life a lie made him reconsider everything in his world-view.

He certainly seems fairly free in the morality of lying after Rin's death.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    I like this. Personality studies, when well-made, are always interesting, so good job and many interesting points raised.

I particularly liked the "He was Uchiha Madara" bit, and it makes a lot of sense. I believe Madara may have been behind Obito's decision to take his name (and reputation) to smooth everything over. I can see him waiting to die until he'd passed on his legacy to someone: "Obito. Take my name, my fan, my armor. Take everything I was and build a better world with it."

But yeah, lies broke Obito. At one point in his life a lie made him reconsider everything in his world-view.

At one point in his life a lie made him reconsider everything in his world-view.

He certainly seems fairly free in the morality of lying after Rin's death.
    You raise great points of your own! It is a bit sad that only a few intellectuals can truly understand my views. Thank you!

Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    You raise great points of your own! It is a bit sad that only a few intellectuals can truly understand my views. Thank you!
    Thanks to you too. Keep up the good work!

Page 2 of 2 « First 12