Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Selendrile! Im calling u out!

Everything goes.....
    Fuguki and Kidomaru in sig
    Forest With a Huge water source to our right
    Post your bios and i make the move. DONT ***** OUT!

-Can Only Get a judge 3 times. Upon the third they decide who the winner is
    -Must reply within 3 days or auto loss

Last edited by Teño; 01-06-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Re: Selendrile! Im calling u out!

Well what is this? This is rather cute. A declaration of a challenge? Very well. My bio is occupied in the tournament currently. You can either fight me 1v1 official; or 2v2 unofficial. Pick your death, neither matters much to me. The end result will be the same.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

This is BOLD

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    This is BOLD

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    | PS of the Head Sensei |

Lmfao, lets stop this guyze D:

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Official Match
    Mid Range

Kidomaru: awhh... I always loved to play with robots. My mother always told me i break them often.. Guess another robot goes bye bye

As I see you on the battle field. I quickly Raise the Earth From below you. The Earth is so tight that you can not move a muscle in it as you are trapped. More so like a casket if you so say. Soon As you are trapped Inside I create a pool of water under you. As the water utilizes under you It push out several Water bullets from under you. Due to you not being able to move the water bullets pierce through you in attempt to push you into the air. And even if you some how do manage to break out of the rocks.. The water would still launch you into the air and have you come crashing down with the dragon force

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You never change Faizon.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    Official Match
    Mid Range

Kidomaru: awhh... I always loved to play with robots. My mother always told me i break them often.. Guess another robot goes bye bye

As I see you on the battle field. I quickly Raise the Earth From below you. The Earth is so tight that you can not move a muscle in it as you are trapped. More so like a casket if you so say. Soon As you are trapped Inside I create a pool of water under you. As the water utilizes under you It push out several Water bullets from under you. Due to you not being able to move the water bullets pierce through you in attempt to push you into the air. And even if you some how do manage to break out of the rocks.. The water would still launch you into the air and have you come crashing down with the dragon force

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.
    Casshern in sig.

I was told the same thing about spiders.. they are just so simple to crush.

As the earth rises begins to rise around Casshern, he focuses lightning chakra into his hands, positioning his hands palm up, forward towards you. Once the earth surrounds him, he releases the chakra, releasing a fairly large burst of lightning that conducts throughout the entire formation of the earth as it whips around. The shock of the blast also blasts a small amount of earth forwards. The sharp shrapnel would cut into you, doing little damage. Small pieces would also give him a few cuts on his fingers.

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Once the water appears underneath Casshern and throws him up, he focuses earth chakra in his mouth, stabilizing himself in the air. He releases a large slab of earth, parallel to the ground, that acts as a shield against the incoming water bullets. The slab would crash down towards the ground, dispersing the water upon impact. When the slab leaves his mouth, he bursts off the earth, using it as a platform to rise long range within the air. As he releases the slab, he slings a single tagged kunai to fall from an arc from above, exploding within short range of you.

( Doton: Iwarin Heiban ) - Earth Release: Rock Scale Slab
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will knead their earth chakra into their stomach and then release from their mouth earthly material that then forms into a large slab of rock, that can travel with incredible force. On impact with the ground the slab forces the earth to splinter and jab anyone caught in the vicinity.

After leaping off of the earth, he performs a couple hand seals, having the blood present already from the earth shrapnel cutting his hands. He summons Grand Cotta beneath himself, so they Hyena would be standing on the ground, with Casshern placed on his head.

Summoning Technique: Kaijin (Grand Cotta Summoning)
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 60
    Description: After doing the necessary hand seals and wiping blood across the tattoo on Oraan's left arm, Oraan summons Grand Cotta. Grand Cotta is the largest Hyena of them all. He is the same size as Gamabunta. He is the only Hyena capable of using Jutsu other then GenJutsu, consisting primarily of Fire and Lightning. Because Grand Cotta has a very thick hide if attacked with Lightning, only an S Ranked or above Lightning jutsu can kill him (Unless a water technique is used in conjunction to cause the lightning techniques to be powered up through the conduction allowing A ranked lightning techniques to cause damage). Grand Cotta has a helmet made of Manganin, which is a metal that is very resistant to lightning. The helmet, and the hide, are why it is so hard to kill Grand Cotta with Lightning abilities.
    Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.
    Note: Lasts for a Maximum of 4 turns.
    Note: Can use all Lightning Techniques that the User knowsthat doesn't require hand seals
    Note: Can use all Fire Techniques that the User knows up to S Rankthat doesn't require hand seals
    Note: Must have signed the Hyena Contract to use.

Last edited by Selendrile; 01-01-2013 at 01:21 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Kidomaru: Crush.... me? you got alot of crap to talk there buddy.. I will dissemble your bish ash and send you back to the factory.

Soon as the piece of earth launch towards me. I take my left arm and wave it infront of me to take the damage from the small earth. Causing minor damage. due to being in a battle .. He dosent take the time to really focus on it as the wound is not fatal.. Causing some blood to bleed out of his arm. At the same time he starts chewing. As you release a earth slab from your mouth at the water bullets and what not. Is the same time I spit out a Sticky spear of sticky Gold. This Spear is as Thick and Big as the Earth Staff. But Pointy and it launches at fast speed

(Kumo Nenkin no Jutsu) - Spider Sticky Gold Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: Kidōmaru used this technique to harden the golden metal that releases like sweat. The weapons created from this process form the core of his style of fighting. This metal hardens like steel upon contact with air, so by chewing it in his mouth and changing its shape Kidōmaru can create weapons appropriate to each battle. Because it instantly hardens, direct attacks from a distance are possible.
    Note: Can only be used by Kidōmaru

As That is heading towards you. I then wipe the blood off my arm that was already bleeding. As I do that. I then Summon my huge spider. My huge spider appears above you attached to a huge spider web blocking your way of going any further up (If i remember correctly thats how he summoned it vs neji.. If i cant do that Ill just say He is below me)

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

Kidoumaru's Giant Spider:
    This giant spider is the personal summon of the Sound ninja Kidoumaru.

Kidomaru: Ahh thats right.. Your folks told you about us spiders correct... Well if you can.. Try "Stepping" on this spider if you will.. *Evil laughs*

Soon As he is summoned. I then Quickly cause a huge earth pillar to rise right from below you. Long enough to pierce you... But not long enough to pierce my spider. But if my spider is below me then It still carrys on a long way still

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Casshern in sig.

I was told the same thing about spiders.. they are just so simple to crush.

As the earth rises begins to rise around Casshern, he focuses lightning chakra into his hands, positioning his hands palm up, forward towards you. Once the earth surrounds him, he releases the chakra, releasing a fairly large burst of lightning that conducts throughout the entire formation of the earth as it whips around. The shock of the blast also blasts a small amount of earth forwards. The sharp shrapnel would cut into you, doing little damage. Small pieces would also give him a few cuts on his fingers.

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Once the water appears underneath Casshern and throws him up, he focuses earth chakra in his mouth, stabilizing himself in the air. He releases a large slab of earth, parallel to the ground, that acts as a shield against the incoming water bullets. The slab would crash down towards the ground, dispersing the water upon impact. When the slab leaves his mouth, he bursts off the earth, using it as a platform to rise long range within the air. As he releases the slab, he slings a single tagged kunai to fall from an arc from above, exploding within short range of you.

( Doton: Iwarin Heiban ) - Earth Release: Rock Scale Slab
    Description: The user will knead their earth chakra into their stomach and then release from their mouth earthly material that then forms into a large slab of rock, that can travel with incredible force. On impact with the ground the slab forces the earth to splinter and jab anyone caught in the vicinity.

After leaping off of the earth, he performs a couple hand seals, having the blood present already from the earth shrapnel cutting his hands. He summons Grand Cotta beneath himself, so they Hyena would be standing on the ground, with Casshern placed on his head.

Description: After doing the necessary hand seals and wiping blood across the tattoo on Oraan's left arm, Oraan summons Grand Cotta. Grand Cotta is the largest Hyena of them all. He is the same size as Gamabunta. He is the only Hyena capable of using Jutsu other then GenJutsu, consisting primarily of Fire and Lightning. Because Grand Cotta has a very thick hide if attacked with Lightning, only an S Ranked or above Lightning jutsu can kill him (Unless a water technique is used in conjunction to cause the lightning techniques to be powered up through the conduction allowing A ranked lightning techniques to cause damage). Grand Cotta has a helmet made of Manganin, which is a metal that is very resistant to lightning. The helmet, and the hide, are why it is so hard to kill Grand Cotta with Lightning abilities.
    Note: Can use all Lightning Techniques that the User knowsthat doesn't require hand seals
    Note: Can use all Fire Techniques that the User knows up to S Rankthat doesn't require hand seals

Kidomaru: Crush.... me? you got alot of crap to talk there buddy.. I will dissemble your bish ash and send you back to the factory.

Soon as the piece of earth launch towards me. I take my left arm and wave it infront of me to take the damage from the small earth. Causing minor damage. due to being in a battle .. He dosent take the time to really focus on it as the wound is not fatal.. Causing some blood to bleed out of his arm. At the same time he starts chewing. As you release a earth slab from your mouth at the water bullets and what not. Is the same time I spit out a Sticky spear of sticky Gold. This Spear is as Thick and Big as the Earth Staff. But Pointy and it launches at fast speed

Description: Kidōmaru used this technique to harden the golden metal that releases like sweat. The weapons created from this process form the core of his style of fighting. This metal hardens like steel upon contact with air, so by chewing it in his mouth and changing its shape Kidōmaru can create weapons appropriate to each battle. Because it instantly hardens, direct attacks from a distance are possible.

As That is heading towards you. I then wipe the blood off my arm that was already bleeding. As I do that. I then Summon my huge spider. My huge spider appears above you attached to a huge spider web blocking your way of going any further up (If i remember correctly thats how he summoned it vs neji.. If i cant do that Ill just say He is below me)

Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.

Kidomaru: Ahh thats right.. Your folks told you about us spiders correct... Well if you can.. Try "Stepping" on this spider if you will.. *Evil laughs*

Soon As he is summoned. I then Quickly cause a huge earth pillar to rise right from below you. Long enough to pierce you... But not long enough to pierce my spider. But if my spider is below me then It still carrys on a long way still

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
    Teno, no where in your move did you defend against Selendrile's throwing the kunai with the ex tag upon which he stated that he detonated. That along with you willingly taking damage to produce blood would mean you wouldnt be able to continue the fight. And even if you did, Selendriles next move would simply finish you off.

Last edited by Azazel; 01-01-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Continuing off Oraan's judgement.
    _____

When you release the spear from your mouth, I continue to summon Grand Cotta. He merely bites through the incoming spear when it nears.

"It seems as if the other spiders put up more of a fight than you just did.."

After you release the spear, you are blown backwards from the explosion of the kunai, severely damaged. You roll into a large pit, smashing into the walls on your way down, before a spiked fist emerges from the bottom of the pit, impaling you on its spiked knuckles. The fist would push you out of the pit, high into the air, where your broken and lifeless body is impaled further by a lightning bolt released from my summon. Both techniques happen simultaneously, so the lightning is already upon you as you exit the pit.

(Doton: Senshi no kodokuna ken)- Solitary Fist of the Warrior
    Range: Med-Long
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user, by channeling his chakra into the ground under the opponent, will quickly sink the earth by compacting the soil, forming a large pit. This happens 5 meters in any direction around the opponent. Then using the soil compacted from the ground, the user shapes it into a spiked fist, which he then raises out of the ground in a very quick upward thrust. Due to the ground being compacted and lowered around the opponent, they are left suspended for a brief moment before the spiked fist emerges from the bottom of the pit, impaling them on its sharp spiked knuckles.
    *Note: Can only be taught/used by Selendrile
    *Note: Usable twice per battle
    *Note: No doton above A-rank for the next turn

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Thats time frame brake. You cant summon your hyena as by the same time your kunai explodes... My Sticky gold would have struck you.... I do have a counter though.. But I would like to get a 2nd person on this...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

As he releases the slab, he slings a single tagged kunai to fall from an arc from above, exploding within short range of you.
    That doesn't mean that he suffered massive amount of damage, it means that the explosive tag exploded within a 5 meter's radius from Teno, which means he would only be knocked off, or blown away, it won't really cause damage to him, i don't get why you guys overestimate the explosive tags so much :/

Anyway, timeframe is clean, no timeframe breaking.

Rock slap happens while the gold spear is released, then both summons are summoned at the same time as well, then Teno has to defend from the combo.

I disagree with the way Selendrile used the lightning technique to send earth towards Teno though, you would need some sort of high pressure in order to send a rock flying somewhere, when you use the lightning technique to spread through the earth it's more like a surge rather than a burst/blast of lightning, so i don't agree that there would be any earth sent flying towards Teno.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Based on what DANTE said.

As I get blown back. I feel myself hit a wall.. Me knowing Im at an disadvantage I know this is No good. I then quickly generate a lightning barrier from around me. As that surrounds me. The lightning then discharges from all angles except above. Negating the Earth Fist before It can form really. Also Breaking the earth further (This has no meaning really. Just wanted to explain it in full details)

( Raiton: Purazuma Bōru ) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
    Type: Offensive, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: 40 (-15 if target comes into contact with the barrier)
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
    Note: Technique remains active for 3 turns.

Kidomaru: m... What type of spiders have you been fighting....? sure not one with 6 arms! but i have dissembled a few toy robots in my days... I guess Ill be doing that today as well..

Soon As I do that..The lightning spear would pretty much bypass me as Im still in the ground and it passes above me in the time as if I was to launch myself outward. (Which i did not) Soon As that Happen. I quickly do a set of handseals (due to my specialty I do it in no time) as i do this I place my hands on the earth (Infront of me) Causing lightning to rip through the earth. Causing the earth to rise up in a 3d pyramid type shape on your fire wolf... (Seeing as you wouldnt quite be on the ground at the moment)

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

As I do that. I then Quickly Deactivate my lightning armor and Climb out (I can crawl on things with ease as sated in my bio) but as i crawl out of the hole.. You see my face look somewhat tatted. Thats what i call... GAMEOVER as i have now released CM lvl1

(Fuuinjutsu: Juin Jutsu) - Sealing Technique: Cursed Seal
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal)

Kidomaru: Never thought a machine can push me this far. *facepalms myself* Guess I have no choice.. I just hope i dont have to resort... to... "That"

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Based on what DANTE said.

As I get blown back. I feel myself hit a wall.. Me knowing Im at an disadvantage I know this is No good. I then quickly generate a lightning barrier from around me. As that surrounds me. The lightning then discharges from all angles except above. Negating the Earth Fist before It can form really. Also Breaking the earth further (This has no meaning really. Just wanted to explain it in full details)

( Raiton: Purazuma Bōru ) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
    Type: Offensive, Defence
    Chakra cost: 20 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: 40 (-15 if target comes into contact with the barrier)
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
    Note: Technique remains active for 3 turns.

Kidomaru: m... What type of spiders have you been fighting....? sure not one with 6 arms! but i have dissembled a few toy robots in my days... I guess Ill be doing that today as well..

Soon As I do that..The lightning spear would pretty much bypass me as Im still in the ground and it passes above me in the time as if I was to launch myself outward. (Which i did not) Soon As that Happen. I quickly do a set of handseals (due to my specialty I do it in no time) as i do this I place my hands on the earth (Infront of me) Causing lightning to rip through the earth. Causing the earth to rise up in a 3d pyramid type shape on your fire wolf... (Seeing as you wouldnt quite be on the ground at the moment)

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

As I do that. I then Quickly Deactivate my lightning armor and Climb out (I can crawl on things with ease as sated in my bio) but as i crawl out of the hole.. You see my face look somewhat tatted. Thats what i call... GAMEOVER as i have now released CM lvl1

(Fuuinjutsu: Juin Jutsu) - Sealing Technique: Cursed Seal
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/A(-5 per turn to target if they us it and target can be self)
    Description:This jutsu creates a seal that gives its target more chakra and more strenght.(Curse Mark of Heaven: +10 Nin - +5 Tai. Curse Mark of Earth: +5 Nin - +10 Taijutsu)
    Note:Level 2 is double the gain and the damage to the one with the seal)

Kidomaru: Never thought a machine can push me this far. *facepalms myself* Guess I have no choice.. I just hope i dont have to resort... to... "That"
    When Casshern does not see you being thrown from the pit as you should be if his technique was completely successful, he channels chakra throughout his body, slowly entering Hyena Mode. While he channels his chakra, he removes a scroll and begins to unravel it. (This would be just after you destroy the fist)

Kaijin (Hyena Mode)
    Chakra Cost: 80
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User is coated in an armor of thick Hyena hide, belonging to Grand Cotta. The User gains a helmet made of Manganin, the same metal used as Grand Cotta's protective headgear. The Transformation into Kaijin (Hyena Mode) takes a the time it takes to perform handselas for the next jutsu to form, the Manganin helmet is the last to form. While this is active, Hyena mode has these effects.
    *Decrease all Lightning Jutsu damage by 20.
    *Lightning jutsu that hit the user does not cause Paralyzation due to the hide of the Hyena.
    *User's Peripheral vision is impaired due to Helmet.
    *User cannot use any clone techniques while in this mode.
    *Must have signed the Hyena Contract to use.
    *Lasts for 5 turns
    *Can only be used 2x per battle

When he sees the lightning technique racing through the ground, he knows you are still within the pit, surviving somehow. He channels chakra into the scroll he just removed, and summons a ring of orbs short range above the ground (5 meters), and spanning a mid-range distance in all directions around you. Grand Cotta simply picks up his front paw, and smashes down on the incoming lightning, his thick hide protecting him from any damage. Once Casshern completes the sealing technique, he has fully entered Hyena Mode.

"It's true what they say then, you're harder to stomp out than a normal spider. No matter, once a pest always a pest.."

(Fuinjutsu: Kaminari Den) = Sealing Techniques: Thunder Palace
    Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
    Range: All
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user summons multiple orbs with a special tag on them, filled with enormous amounts of Lightning chakra and suspends them high up in the air in a circular formation around the target. If anyone decides to pass by the orbs, the seal will activate and the one who passed will be immediately zapped by lightning and will be unable to move for 1 turn (pretty much like zapped with chidori nagashi) If the orbs are destroyed by an outside force, lightning bolts will be shot from the orbs and will zap him extremely fast (in a matter of second or so) and he/she will have trouble moving for 1 turn while being disoriented and dizzy.
    Note: The orbs can not be placed in short range radius from the opponent (meaning the user can't summone them next to the opponent, hence electrocuting him on the spot)
    Note: Can only be used once per battle.
    Note: The orbs last for 4 turns.
    Note: The orbs can be placed around a whole village.

Once Casshern sees you emerge from the hole covered in strange tattoos, he immediately slaps his hands down on Grand Cotta, sending his chakra into the ground. This raises the ground in a mid range distance under and around you, upwards 10 meters in into the air. The ground would raise directly in front of Grand Cotta, but because of his size he towers over the raised ground, watching you. As you pass through the orbs of lightning placed previously above you, they all release bolts of lightning, paralyzing you for an entire turn. After he slaps his hands onto the hyena and the ground begins to raise, Casshern bursts toward you, running down the Hyena's muzzle, leaping off towards you in a blur.