Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    new bountys!

    what do you guys think the strawhats next set of bountys will be?
    personally since there hasnt been many encounters with the marines they will only bump up the ones they have seen fight... but id they were all relavent to their strength it could be something like:
    luffy-450 million beri
    zoro-330 million beri
    sanji-300 million beri
    usopp-40 million beri
    nami-50 million beri
    chopper-75 million beri (if the marines and government still think hes a pet , then still 50 beri)
    robbin-100 million beri
    franky-200 million beri
    brooke-120 million beri

    so what do you guys think of my "new bounties"
    list your own changes
     
         

  2. #2
    The Ruler of Swagakure Shodaime Swagkage's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime Swagkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    728
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: new bountys!

    I'm not sure about the bounties. Let's just wait and see.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Jigson's Avatar
    Status
    Jigson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Netherlands, Noord-Brabant
    Posts
    1,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Killed Mood.
     

    Re: new bountys!

    These are just stupid based of nothing.
     
         

  4. #4
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: new bountys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigson View Post
    These are just stupid based of nothing.
    based on strength , when luffy had a bounty of 300 million , he was hopeless against a pacifista , but as a youngster his bounty was too high due to his potential , zoro and sanji are strong enough now to take down a pacifista , luffy is quite likely to have a higher bounty than laws ex bounty , and slightly lower than kidd... each and every straw hat pirate is now stronger than they ever where , and 3 members are on the same kind of level as the warlords, and can even put up a fight vs a vice admiral , and zoro is the strongest living swordsman from what we have seen aside from visto and mihawk , some people say hes now strong enough to take on shiryuu whom was equal to the ex-WARDEN of impel down,magellan whom was easily stronger than any prisoner within the prison at the time (excluding ace and shiryuu himself)...
     
         

  5. #5
    One King One Legend
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,415
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Being President
     

    Re: new bountys!

    Zoro's bounty was 60. Then 120. Maybe it's gonna double again to 240.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: new bountys!

    luffy's should be 500,000,000
     
         

  7. #7
    Renegade ninja ChrisWolf's Avatar
    Status
    ChrisWolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Normandy
    Posts
    3,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: new bountys!

    Seems legit, imagine what luffys will be once he takes down the admiral that killed ace.
     
         

  8. #8
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,507
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a limit to the people
    I can care about.
     



    Re: new bountys!

    List of what I think the next bounties is going to be:

    Luffy: 450 million seems reasonable enough. Eustass Kid, who has 470 million, has roamed free in The New World in two years now, and I can't imagine Luffy exceeding his bounty in just a week like that. (Yeah, it's probably just been a week or less in the One Piece world since the timeskip.)

    Zoro: Around 200 million is what I guess (Probably 190 million). You said 330 million, which is waaaay to much for a vice-captain right now in the beginning of the new world. Basil Hawking, who is one of the 11 supernovas including a captain, has 320 million Beri in bounty, and I highly doubt Zoro is going to exceed that.

    Sanji: 150 million bounty. Killer, the vice-captain of the Kid Pirates and a supernova, has 200 million in bounty. He has roamed free with Kid in two years, and Sanji exceeding him on the first bounty in the new world is just unimaginable.

    Usopp: 65 million bounty seems good enough for someone in the weak-trio He isn't weak at all now, but I think that's good enough for him right now.

    Nami: Since I believe that Nami won't exceed Usopp, then I think she'll have about 50 million as a bounty.

    Chopper: I seriously think Oda is going to troll Chopper, and give him an only 100 Beri as a bounty

    Robin: 100 million beri as you said seems good, but there's still a high possibility it's going to be higher than Sanji's bounty, because of all the "a threat to the government" thingy.

    Franky: 125 million Beri is a good bounty for him. Higher than Nico Robins, and lower than Sanji's. You said he would get 200 million Beri, the same as Killer, which seems so unlikely.

    Brooke: 90 million Beri. It seems good enough for our cool skeleton here
     
         

  9. #9
    Mod on Luffy *****$
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    22,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girls, best comeback to your
    BF....COMEBACK with a
    sandwich!!
     

    Re: new bountys!

    Personally, i believe its rather hard to include because like you said tat they've not had any counters with marines except for smashing the new fishman pirates...n obviously their gonna with the help of smoker & law defeat Ceasar and Vergo. anyway , here i go...

    Luffy - 450 million beri

    Zoro - 210 Million Beri

    Sanji - 160 Million Beri

    Usopp - 75 Million Beri

    Nami - 55 Million Beri

    Chopper - LOL, from his last one then..... 100 Beri

    Robin - 107 Million Beri

    Franky - 120 Million Beri

    Brooke - 95 Million Beri

    ^ tats wat i think, i could be wrong ^
     
         
    Last edited by Uchiha Usman; 11-17-2012 at 11:55 PM.

  10. #10
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: new bountys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    Personally, i believe its rather hard to include because like you said tat they've not had any counters with marines except for smashing the new fishman pirates...n obviously their gonna with the help of smoker & law defeat Ceasar and Vergo. anyway , here i go...

    Luffy - 450 million beri


    Zoro - 210 Million Beri

    Sanji - 160 Million Beri

    Usopp - 75 Million Beri

    Nami - 55 Million Beri

    Chopper - LOL, from his last one then..... 100 Beri

    Robin - 107 Million Beri

    Franky - 120 Million Beri

    Brooke - 95 Million Beri

    ^ tats wat i think, i could be wrong ^
    i can agree with this
     
         

  11. #11
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: new bountys!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWolf View Post
    Seems legit, imagine what luffys will be once he takes down the admiral that killed ace.
    nahh , garp or shanks will take down akainu , shanks wont do anything rash , so itll be garp , possibly dragon o.O
    if luffy could take down an admiral hed be a yonko and probably have a bounty of 600 million +
     
         

  12. #12
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    Posts
    13,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:
     



    Re: new bountys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    List of what I think the next bounties is going to be:

    Luffy: 450 million seems reasonable enough. Eustass Kid, who has 470 million, has roamed free in The New World in two years now, and I can't imagine Luffy exceeding his bounty in just a week like that. (Yeah, it's probably just been a week or less in the One Piece world since the timeskip.)

    Zoro: Around 200 million is what I guess (Probably 190 million). You said 330 million, which is waaaay to much for a vice-captain right now in the beginning of the new world. Basil Hawking, who is one of the 11 supernovas including a captain, has 320 million Beri in bounty, and I highly doubt Zoro is going to exceed that.

    Sanji: 150 million bounty. Killer, the vice-captain of the Kid Pirates and a supernova, has 200 million in bounty. He has roamed free with Kid in two years, and Sanji exceeding him on the first bounty in the new world is just unimaginable.

    Usopp: 65 million bounty seems good enough for someone in the weak-trio He isn't weak at all now, but I think that's good enough for him right now.

    Nami: Since I believe that Nami won't exceed Usopp, then I think she'll have about 50 million as a bounty.

    Chopper: I seriously think Oda is going to troll Chopper, and give him an only 100 Beri as a bounty

    Robin: 100 million beri as you said seems good, but there's still a high possibility it's going to be higher than Sanji's bounty, because of all the "a threat to the government" thingy.

    Franky: 125 million Beri is a good bounty for him. Higher than Nico Robins, and lower than Sanji's. You said he would get 200 million Beri, the same as Killer, which seems so unlikely.

    Brooke: 90 million Beri. It seems good enough for our cool skeleton here
    I agree with this, although I don't see Brooke's exceeding 80mil. Also I recon Robin will get a bounty of at very least 150.
    Also I recon Zoro might get higher than 200mil, simply because Tashigi saw him fight, yet she knows that he was hardly even trying. If she reports it back we could see Zoro's bounty rocket upwards. Hopefully.
     
         

  13. #13
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: new bountys!

    i seriously cant see zoro and sanji having bounties lower than 300mil
     
         

  14. #14
    Renegade ninja ChrisWolf's Avatar
    Status
    ChrisWolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Normandy
    Posts
    3,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: new bountys!

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    nahh , garp or shanks will take down akainu , shanks wont do anything rash , so itll be garp , possibly dragon o.O
    if luffy could take down an admiral hed be a yonko and probably have a bounty of 600 million +
    By the end of the manga he should be strong enough though, he'll probably end with 1billion
     
         

  15. #15
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many things in this
    world which we don't want to
    see. Being blind has no
    drawbacks
     

    Re: new bountys!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWolf View Post
    By the end of the manga he should be strong enough though, he'll probably end with 1billion
    shichibukai often have bounties around 300 million , there are quite a few pirates we know of equal too or stronger than that , the highest bounty we know is captain kidds... and hes similar in strength to luffy , but luffy surpassed most shichibukai... and he doesnt even have that far to go until he is a possible candidate for a yonko place , proof of this is that he wants to fight big mama and she wants to fight him , which means they are likely to fight very soon... so... i dont think yonkos bounties exceed 700 million
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •